[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Song Il Kook Appa to KKukkuk :  Nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around.. (Me too KKukkuya, nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around)

9Xgl8LO.jpg

"Not While I'm Around"

Nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around
Nothing's gonna harm you, no sir, not while I'm around
Demons are prowling everywhere nowadays
I'll send them howling
I don't care, I got ways
No one's gonna hurt you,
No one's gonna dare
Others can desert you,
Not to worry, whistle, I'll be there!
Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a while,
But in time...
Nothing can harm you
Not while I'm around...
Being close and being clever
Ain't like being true
I don't need to,
I would never hide a thing from you,
Like some...
No one's gonna hurt you, no one's gonna dare
Others can desert you,
Not to worry, whistle, I'll be there!
Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a while
But in time...
Nothing can harm you
Not while I'm around...
  • Like 7

I would never understand why/how can some people hate someone that they never met and have done nothing wrong to them. The most famous reasons were they wanted to protect their bias, they wanted their bias to get the 'fair' treatment like others, they felt that their bias was the best compared to others etc.... I witness these kind of 'jealousy' happens in kpop group (where every members have their own fans) but I never thought the same sentiment can happens at the little kids.

I'm shocked when I read that Minguk has haters?? And he was hated for being a happy talkative kid who love to sing?? WOW....I'm speechless...  

To Minguk-ie haters who said they're Daehan/Manse fan, I'd say that you're not their true fans because I believe if you said bad things about  Minguk, Daehan and Manse also will feel the pain (and vice versa) because they love each other so much. Why can't everyone accepted them as a whole package as DaehanMingukManse...   

Edit; actually I came here to ask about the background song during Hwijae boat-goose race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jIxBcz2y0o

Anyone know the song that started around 1:10? I've heard it a few time in ROS especially if there's a fighting/match scene. 

Edited by xcalibur07
Added question
  • Like 4

Guest kwave06

i  can't believe  how  fans  are  taking  the  triplets  seriously.  they're  only  3 years  old.  aren't  we  glad  that  they  are  healthy,  well  adjusted  toddlers,with  normal  intelligence  inspite  of  being  part  of  a  trio.  maybe  when  song  il  gook  starts  working  on his  long  term  drama,  the  triplets  should also  take  a leave.  being  the  limelight  will  not  do them  good  in  the  long  run.  we  shouldn't  be  spectators  of  their  childhood.  they're  also  entitled  to  their  privacy.  about  the  other  kids,  the  twins and  daebak  of  lee dong  gook  are  just  adorable.  the  twins  ask  for  water  clearly. they  mimic  their  dad  when  he  says  'oh  my  god!'  the twins  of  lee  hwi  jae  have  grown  so  much  they  express  themselves  clearly.  sarang  is  sarang,  lovable  and  so  cute  when  she's  with her  bff yuto. ji  ohn has  grown  by  leaps  and  bounds,  taller  and  definitely  rounder.  the  only  thing  lacking  with  her  is  her inability  to  communicate.  i  skip  her  portions  because  it  seems  to  me  her  dad  is  the  one  talking  for  her .  after  several  epis  where  i  can  only  hear  apa,  oma, ani,  de  i  decided  to  skip  her  portions  altogether.  it  is  only  in  epi  92  where  i  watched  her  portions  intently  to  check  for  myself  what  is  the  argument  about  her.  there  was  even  one  who  mentioned  asperger's  syndrome.  no,  i  don't  think  so,  but  as  early  as  now,  her  parents  should  have her checked  and  evaluated  so  things  can  be  corrected.  i  wanted  to  mention  something  but  i  dare  not  for  fear  of  beinglynched.

Mingukie's a bit scared look... :)

2109728808_48d3d74f.jpg

Mingukie's confused look... :)

2109728808_967617c9.jpg

Mingukie's not so hungry look. :D

2109728808_87b717aa.jpg

No matter what look you've shown us my darling Mingukie, always remember that you and your brothers are much LOVED and APPRECIATED by many noonas around the world! :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 11

Guest ManseCutie

Oh my dear Manse... This noona wanted to bring you home. :wub:

Wow wow wow, Manse is getting "prettier" and "prettier"...

I agree. Manse 's features are so dainty and sweet. As he gets older, I'm also finding how gentle and kind he really is and so caring about his brothers and father (and mother, too, but we don't get to see).

It reminds me of K-Drama "High Society" that i just watched. In the episode 3 there's a dialoque between the 2nd lead male with the 2nd lead female. 

Female : I love Daehan Minguk (she means "the republic of Korea")

Male : I'd prefer Manse. (He refers to Daehan-Minguk-Manse)

And i was like ROLTF

• Like 6

Just finished watching epi 92 with Chinese subs.

Got to say, Minguk is definitely in his element in the recording studio!  With his rhythm and poise at the recording studio.  Cool boy!  Thought Manse was rather cute with his U-turn of initially asking to record immediately then asking Daehan to come sing instead.  :wub:

I love the triplets.  Each has his own character.  I can understand why the bashing cos the fans are too diehard.  But it's really too extreme.  Shows their immaturity and inability to separate reality from reel.  The video editing is basically for good entertainment.  Though I would love to watch more of Daehan, I can also get it why the producers show less of him.  Not everyone can be equally happy to watch him do his own stuff quietly.

Seo-Eon's voice is rather low.  Very cute to see a toddler with such 'manly' voice.  lol  His interactions with Seo-jun definitely wins my heart!

I don't quite understand why Hwi-jae was wearing shirt and pants in the duck race.  Not quite appropriately dressed for exercise.  rofl

Daebak is going to be the new muse!  I can't believe a 8mth old can be so calm and cool! 

Edited by emmie
  • Like 8

Just finished watching epi 92 with Chinese subs.

Got to say, Minguk is definitely in his element in the recording studio!  With his rhythm and poise at the recording studio.  Cool boy!  Thought Manse was rather cute with his U-turn of initially asking to record immediately then asking Daehan to come sing instead.  :wub:

I love the triplets.  Each has his own character.  I can understand why the bashing cos the fans are too diehard.  But it's really too extreme.  Shows their immaturity and inability to separate reality from reel.  The video editing is basically for good entertainment.  Though I would love to watch more of Daehan, I can also get it why the producers show less of him.  Not everyone can be equally happy to watch him do his own stuff quietly.

Seo-Eon's voice is rather low.  Very cute to see a toddler with such 'manly' voice.  lol  His interactions with Seo-jun definitely wins my heart!

I don't quite understand why Hwi-jae was wearing shirt and pants in the duck race.  Not quite appropriately dressed for exercise.  rofl

Daebak is going to be the new muse!  I can't believe a 8mth old can be so calm and cool! 

So I'm not just the one... I guess Daebak is winning a lot of heart of the viewers!

Isn't he cute???.. I'm so excited to see him grow in our eyes....

I think Daebak will be my favorite kid in ROS next to Minguk, of course!!!:wub:

Edited by mail3227
  • Like 3

Guest ManseCutie

Manse really resembles his Daddy in this pic

11951093_1625954684330757_20125425021983

He is growing up fast - he's still Manse but I am gonna miss baby Manse :D

11924245_494930610676458_152945024881805