[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

my friends think I'm crazy coz i am so obsessed with Mingukie.  

Haha...you're not alone!  I have Mingukie on my phone home screen, my friends asked who that was.  I explained that he's in a reality show and went to galery to show pictures of the triplets, I have at least a hundred of them in there,  People looked like they were really freaked out, probably thought I have some mental issue.  I have only a couple of pics of my own nieces and nephews.  Boy, am I weird or what???  Sometimes I even think I'm weird and that's why I keep asking myself why I love someone else's babies... Am I bad??  :(  I don't have my own children.  I wonder whether I would be crazy about these triplets if I have my own.  I hope my nieces and nephews never read my posts in these threads (here and SIK thread). :o

hahaha... if loving Minguk is crazyness then count me in... i am crazy inlove with Minguk... and i am already a mother of two boys, but grown up already... i guess i am inlove with Minguk because i already have daehan and manse in my life... my eldest is like daehan, good looking and introvert kid, and is also wearing an eyeglass since he is little... and my youngest is like manse so hyper... so i wish i can take home Minguk... my phone, my laptop and desktop in the office are full of Minguk's picture and gifs... proof that i am really crazilly inlove with our Mingukie...

• Like 10

You know those guys who looks good even if they just woke up? Yup, Minguk's gonna be one of those.
tumblr_nvrfk2FveL1qdxrpuo2_250.gif

My fave scene from Episode 97 was when he made his own interpretation of the EXIT sign. Very very observant child.
Too bad, I can't find any gifs of that.

Me too i love that part, but then i love all the scenes that Minguk is in, even if he is not in the mood... but yes, that part proved that he is a very observant kid... he cannot read yet but he knew that picture is telling people something... and his interpretation of the exit sign is so smart... But what is so alluring is the way he explains it... and he tends to raise his arm and point his finger when he smart talk... i find it so adorable!

12140590_644707799005454_215390562804876

love this pic... Minguk really has the sweetest smile! He looks like a pretty girl in the first pic... ahhhh Minguk, this ajhuma is crazily inlove with you... 

• Like 10

Guest minhnhat

my friends think I'm crazy coz i am so obsessed with Mingukie.  

Haha...you're not alone!  I have Mingukie on my phone home screen, my friends asked who that was.  I explained that he's in a reality show and went to galery to show pictures of the triplets, I have at least a hundred of them in there,  People looked like they were really freaked out, probably thought I have some mental issue.  I have only a couple of pics of my own nieces and nephews.  Boy, am I weird or what???  Sometimes I even think I'm weird and that's why I keep asking myself why I love someone else's babies... Am I bad??  :(  I don't have my own children.  I wonder whether I would be crazy about these triplets if I have my own.  I hope my nieces and nephews never read my posts in these threads (here and SIK thread). :o

hahaha... if loving Minguk is crazyness then count me in... i am crazy inlove with Minguk... and i am already a mother of two boys, but grown up already... i guess i am inlove with Minguk because i already have daehan and manse in my life... my eldest is like daehan, good looking and introvert kid, and is also wearing an eyeglass since he is little... and my youngest is like manse so hyper... so i wish i can take home Minguk... my phone, my laptop and desktop in the office are full of Minguk's picture and gifs... proof that i am really crazilly inlove with our Mingukie...

yeah! me too! in myphone, mylaptop, ipad, computer in the office anh myhome are full of Kukku, when i so sad i only see Minguk``s pictuere i can smile and fell happy hahhah 

Song Triplets and Lee Dong Gook’s Children Meet for an Epic Episode of “Superman Returns”

Song Triplets and Lee Dong Gook’s Children Meet for an Epic Episode of “Superman Returns”

The Song triplets and Lee Dong Gook‘s family finally meet!

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” Lee Dong Gook’s house turns into the kids’ fun house as Song Il Gook pays a visit for the first time. Despite this being their first time seeing each other, the triplets and Lee Dong Gook’s five siblings become good friends in a blink of an eye.

When the triplets arrive, Seul Ah and Soo Ah seem especially attached to them. Soo Ah starts following Minguk around the house and even gives him hugs. Seul Ah also doesn’t want to leave the triplets’ side. When the triplets put on their shoes, Seul Ah puts hers on, too, and follows them wherever they go.

This affection is not one-sided, though, because Minguk takes very good care of Seul Ah when the adults are not around. When she starts whining because she is sleepy, Minguk comforts her, saying, “Dongsaeng, don’t cry,” and pets her head. Then he levels his eyes with hers and gives her a kiss on the cheek. Minguk continues to gently comfort her until she stops crying.

superman returns2

Meanwhile, Manse seems to especially adore the maknae Daebak. When he sees Daebak sitting alone, Manse goes over to him and starts kissing him nonstop. Fans will be able to tell that Manse loves Daebak because he doesn’t leave his side for most of the time.

superman returns3

To see the adorable interactions of these eight kids, watch the next episode of “Superman Returns” on October 11 at 5:30 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/08/song-triplets-and-lee-dong-gooks-children-meet-for-an-epic-episode-of-superman-returns/

• Like 11

i

I was about to quote @klent's post but I changed my mind because I dont need to quote but I dont know how to delete the quote's format lol.

I know Daehan is kind of introvert person, but I said "sometimes" I felt he was lonely. One of my cousin is introvert too, and she also said she felt lonely at some moments despite that she is ok and comfortable with her own world. And I personally think that brothers/sisters are close enough to share embracing/hugging even one of them is introvert type. It is not like among strangers or crowd. 

Anyway I gotta stop talking about how I feel about Daehan, love is blind - reason is no meaning. And I dont want to let many Mingukie's/Manse's fans misunderstand that Mingukie/Manse  are not in my heart  :lol: 

• Like 3

Guest MauiKawaii

11255552_622252841242267_353927431710612Manse loves animals - he always seems the first to go up to one and shows no fear. I guess he only scared of little, yappy dogs - a fear I share!

Awww, that is so cute about Manse following Daebak around. My guess is that since he is always treated as the youngest, he likes being a "big Brother" to this cute little baby. That baby is amazing though - he is so mellow compared to his siblings and also very cute. Maybe he resembles the mom more?

Is anyone in the same ship as me when it comes to really not having a favorite out of the triplets despite insanely loving them? I mean i can easily point out my favorite when it comes to lee hwi jae twins or dong gook's twins but literally every single boy out of the triplets are so amazingly charming in their own ways (equally) that they take turns stealing the spotlight and thus, i can never stay loving just one triplet for a long period of time. I always go back and forth between the three. Min gook always makes me "aww" with his aegyo-ness and "woww" with his smarts, daehan also makes me "wooow" at all the times he's been the mature one and "aww" when time and time again, he's been the ultimate share-er amongst his brothers while clearly being in awe with his superman dad. Manse gives me the "hahaha" and continuously steals the show with his wit, charm, humor, and friendly personality. He's never boring to watch. I want to be best friends with a manse (because we'll always have a blast, and he's always up for everything), marry a min gook(because he's incredibly cute, caring, and softhearted), and give birth to a daehan(because he's the ultimate good son that listens well and is always proud of his parents). Yes, they are all essential to my life.

--

I've noticed Ji Ohn is getting reallly cute nowadays. Perhaps I did not pay attention much to her parts before, but it feels like all of a sudden she's skyrocketed in terms of language skills. I remember when she first came on the show people were saying how ji ohn is slow for her age, and how uhm tae woong wasn't doing well to help her development as a dad. Now, I want to give uhm tae woong (and his wife) an applause for really trying to advance her language skills because it shows -- she's talking aloot, (even more than seo-eun now. I would say she's almost if not on the same level as seo jun) and she's gotten incredibly cute as a result. Now the audience really gets to see inside ji ohn's head and she's sincerely so caring for her dad. I find myself watching her parts these past few weeks because they've come such a long way. She's also incredibly expressive these days, always smiling and laughing and especially showing excitement. She answers her dad alot more, its great. Not just that, but she's starting to have these scene-stealing moments that you just want to capture.

Screenshot (3)

• Like 10

Guest PuiZhen

Gosh, I love this show so much. The kids are witty, adorable and cute!

The 5 siblings are my current favorite now. Sua and Seolla are so funny and Daebak is so cute.