[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest minhnhat

I agree @charmy2, Song Minguk is also part of my heart, he is such a sweet lovable boy... I love all the triplets honestly and I wish for all of them to grow up to be strong , smart, responsible man like SIK but  Minguk is definitely my special baby. if i were to describe the perfect son, a son i would like to have, I would just say to God - please give me a Song Minguk!  His love of music, how he is towards his father and mother giving kisses and hugs all the time, his contagious happiness, his smartness,  his funny jokes (a three year old making jokes!), he is just my endless ball of joy giving happiness to this noona's heart. I can talk about Minguk all day nonstop and I probably do, my friends think I'm crazy coz i am so obsessed with Mingukie.   I just love looking at pics of my darling boy all the time.  

I just feel bad sometimes because people seem to resent Minguk because he gets a lot of screentime and gets the best "edit" in the show sometimes, they love to showcase his singing and his smartness, I just feel it is totally unnecessary because he is just a child and has no awareness of these things. I'm glad i don't read any of that in this forum but some people can be so nasty.    Anyway, I love song minguk so so so so so much.

yeah! i agree, i love Mingukie please give Mingukie to me ^^^^

12115695_643979172411650_604010242203446

For Daehan, the growth of love in my heart to him is hard to described. I felt sometimes he is lonely, while Minguk and Manse are being closed to each other. Daehanie is cute and cool, and caring, all these characteristics  in a 3 year-boy is just too amazing.

He is just an introvert. He is not lonely. He is just the kind of person who get more energy when processing things to himself. He doesn't hate other people (but he is shy) or crowd, he just feel more at ease when he is alone. 

Here is one animation that explains how introverts like Daehan feel about other people and the world in general... 

AND BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE SPOILER FUNCTION, you'll have not choice but to see it hahaha. LOL sorry. i really don't know how to use the spoiler button. 

enhanced-buzz-5106-1390335836-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-1166-1390336422-25.jpg

enhanced-buzz-12330-1390336459-15.jpg

3016031-inline-how-to-care.jpg

Hope that helps in understanding why Daehan seems quiet and withdrawn sometimes. He needs to process things by himself. He needs time to think. He needs to be alone A LOT. 

When he is ready, and that time will be decided by ONLY HIM, he will interact with others and go out. 

• Like 6

I'm with you @charmy2 & @mingukiefan, Mingukie is also part of my heart. I love him not because he is cute this time, and when there is another cute babies I had a change of heart. I love Mingukie because he is kind of an ideal son I ever dream for, the same reason as @mingukiefan. 

I can understand @yessy reason for loving Daehanie, It's alright, people has their own opinion. And for me what is important is as long as they not attack others who doesn't have the same interest or bashing on Mingukie, I'm happy to be with other fans, whether it's Daehanie fans or Manse fans or Song Il Gook appa fans or other RoS fans. 

From the big big fans of Mingukie... 

• Like 8

Guest ManseCutie

For Daehan, the growth of love in my heart to him is hard to described. I felt sometimes he is lonely, while Minguk and Manse are being closed to each other. Daehanie is cute and cool, and caring, all these characteristics  in a 3 year-boy is just too amazing.

He is just an introvert. He is not lonely. He is just the kind of person who get more energy when processing things to himself. He doesn't hate other people (but he is shy) or crowd, he just feel more at ease when he is alone. 

i don't think he is lonely either or that he feels left out by his brothers. I think they are equally close to each other. Some of my favorite times on the past shows are the interaction between Daehanie and Manse; never forget the time when Manse held Daehanie's hand as he walked on the curved stone wall - usually it is Daehanie helping Manse but this time the littler one was doing the leading.I feel the most for Manse but Daehan also holds a special part in my heart too - that time when he sang the song with his Daddy was so touching or the time he pointed out his father to a stranger so proudly - lovely, lovely boy.

Here is one animation that explains how introverts like Daehan feel about other people and the world in general... 

AND BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE SPOILER FUNCTION, you'll have not choice but to see it hahaha. LOL sorry. i really don't know how to use the spoiler button. 

enhanced-buzz-5106-1390335836-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-1166-1390336422-25.jpg

enhanced-buzz-12330-1390336459-15.jpg

3016031-inline-how-to-care.jpg

Hope that helps in understanding why Daehan seems quiet and withdrawn sometimes. He needs to process things by himself. He needs time to think. He needs to be alone A LOT. 

When he is ready, and that time will be decided by ONLY HIM, he will interact with others and go out. 

the description is spot on. Daehan just needs more time to warm up to new people.So i dont think he's lonely, even i have to say, he prefer to be alone rather than to be with someone he dont know about. Iam an introvert too...i prefer to hang out with people i know better, and when i meet new people, i will learn about them longer than others. it's not that i dont like new poeple, i just dislike that getting to know someone forcefully. Daehan does too...when the baseball player came to their house, it's the first time he met him, that's why he want to learn who was he first before playing with him. Minguk and manse warmed new people easily, they're more extrovert than Daehan.

but with people he know aleady like Cha sunghoon or Lee hwijae, he immadiately warm up because he's familiar with them. different people has different approachment.

• Like 4

Hope you didnt get me wrong. I love Daehan more and more later, more than Minguk a bit, but it doesnt mean that I love Minguk less. He is the one who can make me laugh and smile widely , especially the episode that he was scold by the teacher for his painting on the floor. I watched that clip more than 5 times already.  When Mingukie changed from smiling and laughing to crying, he looked so lovely that I wanna hug him and kiss him thousands of times.

Oh no, don't worry @yessy,  I know exactly what you mean. And I think you misunderstood that I felt offended.  I'm not.  When you love 1 one the triplets the most it doesn't mean that you don't like the others.  Likewise for me.  I DO love Daehan and Manse too, when I say I love Minguk it doesn't mean I don't love the other two.  I believe 100% that everyone here has their own favorite but they also all love the triplets.  Ever since I  found out about offensive comments about Minguk posted in some FB page, my love for him became a lot more intense maybe I feel I should love him more to make up for it, but it doesn't mean my love for Daehan and Manse decreases or I don't love them.  Offensive comments here I mean nasty, hateful comments.  What you said was just honest opinion about your loving feeling for Daehan, it is a nice comment,  I responded to honestly express my feelings about Minguk and to say that you are not the only want who like Daehan more now, that's all.  It wasn't because I feel upset or anything.  I love them all but favor Minguk because he's just "my style" and I believe the same for you or anyone else here that Daehan or Manse is just "your style", and everyone has the right to choose the style that is most suited for them.

Edited by charmy2
  • Like 6

This is at least the second time I heard that someone has a change of heart switching from Minguk to Daehan, but never the other way around. Mingukie has a lot more fans than Daehan but the intensity of love and devotion of Daehan's fans are far more superior than Minguk's fans.  There's one thing I can say for sure is that my Mingukie has a secured place in my heart.  Or, should I say Song Minguk IS PART of my heart.  :wub: 

Well, this is ME! *proud of it*
I loved baby Daehan from the first episode but was not able to resist the talkative and charming Minguk especially when every episode he showed his intelligence and care. I just have a thing for smart babies. And it never changed after that...although Manse "threatened" that place for some time. :P

tumblr_nvrgd8hsam1qdxrpuo2_250.giftumblr_nvrgd8hsam1qdxrpuo4_250.gif
Trying his best to not open his mouth :D

You know those guys who looks good even if they just woke up? Yup, Minguk's gonna be one of those.
tumblr_nvrfk2FveL1qdxrpuo2_250.gif

My fave scene from Episode 97 was when he made his own interpretation of the EXIT sign. Very very observant child.
Too bad, I can't find any gifs of that.

my friends think I'm crazy coz i am so obsessed with Mingukie.  

Haha...you're not alone!  I have Mingukie on my phone home screen, my friends asked who that was.  I explained that he's in a reality show and went to galery to show pictures of the triplets, I have at least a hundred of them in there,  People looked like they were really freaked out, probably thought I have some mental issue.  I have only a couple of pics of my own nieces and nephews.  Boy, am I weird or what???  Sometimes I even think I'm weird and that's why I keep asking myself why I love someone else's babies... Am I bad??  :(  I don't have my own children.  I wonder whether I would be crazy about these triplets if I have my own.  I hope my nieces and nephews never read my posts in these threads (here and SIK thread). :o

• Like 7

I'm with you @charmy2 & @mingukiefan, Mingukie is also part of my heart. I love him not because he is cute this time, and when there is another cute babies I had a change of heart. I love Mingukie because he is kind of an ideal son I ever dream for, the same reason as @mingukiefan. 

I can understand @yessy reason for loving Daehanie, It's alright, people has their own opinion. And for me what is important is as long as they not attack others who doesn't have the same interest or bashing on Mingukie, I'm happy to be with other fans, whether it's Daehanie fans or Manse fans or Song Il Gook appa fans or other RoS fans. 

From the big big fans of Mingukie... 

Yeah, I'm glad people here are courteous and never bashed Minguk and I believe people here love Minguk too.  Daehan is very adorable so there's a lot of reasons for him to be loved.  The same for Manse.  I love Daehan for his personality not for his interaction on screen, but I can see into the future already that Daehan will be a very good family man. Honestly, when I go back to the clips to watch, I usually choose Manse's part because his free-spirit style and naughtiness are just too cute and make me laugh so hard.  I love them all but different ways.  They all have a lot of "WOW" moments!

• Like 4