[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh sweet Mingukie...  

This scene: I watched the latest ep raw so pretty much everything went over my head, but then someone pointed this out. Minguk knows it's King Sejong's picture on the bill. And I was like, just what

Oh Mingukie.... you and your cute expressions!!! hahaha. 

Posted Images

Minguk Has No Idea What His Father Song Il Gook’s Job Is

Minguk Has No Idea What His Father Song Il Gook’s Job Is

Minguk was his honest and absolutely adorable self when asked to explain what his father does for a living on this week’s “Superman Returns.”

On the October 4 episode of the show, Song Il Gook takes his triplets to a theme park where they get to experience various jobs.

During the car ride, Song Il Gook introduces his sons to the day’s theme by asking Minguk, “Can you tell me what daddy’s job is?”

Staring out of the window, Minguk surprises his father as he replies, “I don’t know.”

“Now that I think about it, I probably haven’t explained my job to you,” Song Il Gook reacts to Minguk’s short response, and says, “Daddy is an actor.”

But Minguk’s adorable reactions keep on coming.

Still confused, he tilts his head and asks, “A learner?” as he mixes up the Korean words for “acting” and “learning.”

During an interview with the producers, Song Il Gook thinks of the reason why his children have an unclear idea of his occupation.

“They seem to know exactly what their mother does, but they don’t know what I do. Maybe it’s because I simply work out and stay home every day,” he laughs, explaining how the triplets rarely see him leave for work like their mother.

minguk

• Like 13

I think the baby on the stroller that Mingukie & Daehanie push could be their cousin. If I'm not wrong SIK say that their "komo" had baby.... Is it baby girl or baby boy? 

Congratulations for Song Family. Saeng il cukae for Song Il Kook appa. 

As always Mingukie are the morning angel. He is so tall now, that he can turn on the lamp, and he really grow up well and don't need to wake appa when he want to do his things ;). (claping hands)

Daehanie looks so mature & serious. He can look after his cousin now, because he looks so gentle & confident. 

Manse really has a star quality, see how cute & confident he is on the runway.... Agree with most people here, Manse will follow his father step as the next reality star. 

• Like 12

Song Triplets Explore Various Occupations on “Superman Returns”

song-triplets-dentist.png

The Song triplets DaehanMingukManse explored various jobs in the latest episode of KBS‘ “Superman Returns.”

On the episode, the triplets and their father Song Il Gook went to a job-experiencing workshop where kids could try their hands at several occupations.

First, the triplets transformed into dentists as they operated on a mannequin. They also showed their serious side while pretending to be nurses, looking after baby dolls.

The triplets also got to be fashion models, as they put on cute little outfits and strutted down the runway. Manse even came up with a few poses himself that caught the attention of the audience.

Lastly, the triplets transformed into actors, as Manse acted out Cinderella, Minguk played the fairy godmother, and Daehan turned into the prince.

song-triplets-job-camp.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/04/song-triplets-explore-various-occupations-on-superman-returns/

• Like 6
Guest mingukiefan

oh gosh minguk as fairy so funny and so cute!

can someone post the video where minguk does word play? where sik says his neck (mok-i) hurts and minguk asks if he was bitten by mosquito (mo-gi) ?  it blows my mind how smart he is!

“Superman Returns” Daebak Takes His First Few Steps

lee dong gook daebak

Daebak (Lee Si An), the infant son of soccer player Lee Dong Gook, took his first few steps on camera during the latest episode of KBS‘ “Superman Returns.”

On the October 4 broadcast of the popular variety show, Lee Dong Gook attempted to train his son to stand up by himself.

Lee Dong Gook helped his son stand by himself and continued to count how many seconds he could stand before falling. Daebak surprised everyone by actually succeeding to stand up with no help.

He further surprised his father when he also took a few steps by himself for approximately 15 seconds.

Lee Dong Gook and his five children are the latest addition to “Superman Returns,” which airs every Sunday on KBS.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/04/superman-returns-daebak-takes-his-first-few-steps/

• Like 6

I think the baby on the stroller that Mingukie & Daehanie push could be their cousin. If I'm not wrong SIK say that their "komo" had baby.... Is it baby girl or baby boy? 

Congratulations for Song Family. Saeng il cukae for Song Il Kook appa.

The Chinese sub video mentions that's a baby girl.

8N7hzMj.jpg

There was a photo posted to Instagram with Daehan and Minguk beside a baby, and the baby looks alike (based on my perception, haha!) the one shown by Song appa in above photo.

12081266_1477697685869838_868527772_n.jp

• Like 7
  • kjmcth changed the title to [Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020