[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images

oh so round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you mingukie! (i hope it is okay to quote this since it is not direct image)

Good posture and good kicks. Go surprise them always, baby boy.

You're not just the smart and aegyo prince in the family. 

Indeed he is not only the smartie pants and the cutie prince but also very athletic, he always surprises us with his skills in different stuff! Like the scooter too.  I can't wait to see what more talents our baby boy will show us! :)

Am I the only one who thought that since our Mingukie is the smarty,  he will definitely excels in academics but not in sports?

but our cutie Mingukie proves me wrong again and again...

He is definitely interested in football, he even personally asked the professional in the field, LDG, to teach him... and he tries it himself....

If Minguk will pursue sports in the future, I think he will excel in it... why? because of his personality... he is kind a competitive and is very passionate in everything he does ( remember? he doesn't stop until he reach the gift on the top of the tree, and he follows instruction into details at a very young age, he doesn't easily get distracted at all)

I think sportspersons are the most disciplined person in the whole wide world, they have to follow strict diet, strict schedule, practices, etc. That's why LDG is very strict with his daughter who is into tennis... I hope one day LDG will become the trainor of Minguk that is if he will pursue football  as his profession someday.

But then I want Minguk to pursue singing as his career in the future...

Is there such a  profession as SINGING FOOTBALL PLAYER?????

• Like 13

Guest ManseCutie

12116014_796772933767141_493401631158121

Sweetest boy.

Kind of sad that Daehanie doesn't get many posts here. He's got so many special qualities and excels at so many things; love you!

UxnnhU5.jpg

Guest mingukiefan

Haha! Minguk will be the first singing football player slash lawyer! hahaha! I think Minguk can succeed in whatever he puts his mind to.

I agree with what you say that he follows instructions, I remember during the Taekwando lesson when the instructor put them in the proper stance to break the board, Minguk never moved from that stance until it was time to hit the board.  also with the berries and the gift, he finds a way to get things done.  with the ice balls as well with the dinosaurs inside, he and Daehan put it near the electric fan to melt the ice. when they lost the money he also was very much in control to find a way to get it back.  he is really such a determined boy with the smarts and so much ability.   I cannot wait to see what else he can do,  I hope all the training they do are not just one time things, and that they really try to learn and master some skill. I hope they are continuing to learn Taekwando and dancing. I also want to see them play instruments. 

Uhm Tae Woong and Daughter Uhm Ji On to Leave “The Return of Superman”

Actor Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Uhm Ji On will sadly soon be leaving the KBS reality show “The Return of Superman.”

Uhm Tae Woong joined the show with his daughter in January of this year, and they’ve since won the hearts of viewers. Fans have come to know him as not just an actor, but also a slightly clumsy but incredibly loving father. We’ve also fallen in love with his well-mannered, adorable, and always cheerful daughter Uhm Ji On.

On October 14, “The Return of Superman” PD Kang Bong Kyu confirmed that the two will be leaving the show. “Uhm Tae Woong has decided to withdraw from the show,” he says. “However, their last session has not yet been filmed.”

Kang Bong Kyu has stated that although their final appearance date has not been set yet, the father-daughter pair will most likely be appearing on the show until mid-November.

When asked whether a new family will be joining the show, Kang Bong Kyu replies, “We don’t have any plans for additions.” He has also confirmed that they plan to go ahead for now with only the remaining four families.

You can watch Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Ji On, along with all the other beloved families, on the latest episode of “The Return of Superman”.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/13/uhm-tae-woong-and-daughter-uhm-ji-on-to-leave-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 5

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images

oh so round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you mingukie! (i hope it is okay to quote this since it is not direct image)

Good posture and good kicks. Go surprise them always, baby boy.

You're not just the smart and aegyo prince in the family. 

Indeed he is not only the smartie pants and the cutie prince but also very athletic, he always surprises us with his skills in different stuff! Like the scooter too.  I can't wait to see what more talents our baby boy will show us! :)

Definitely he is not only smart, cute ,athletic but also talented...he can sing, he can dance...what more can you show to us? That is why I love him so dearly because he always surprise us, he is the reason why Im looking forward on Sundays, because he is my stress reliever & the one who put a smile on my face.:D

• Like 6

Song Triplets Bundle Up For Winter in New Pictorial

triplets 2

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse got bundled up for the upcoming winter in a recent photo shoot.

In their newly released winter pictorial for Skarbarn, the triplet are wearing ski suits and posing as if they are setting foot on the moon like the “Interstellar” crew. Fans cannot help but smile at how big they have grown.

The brothers are looking sleek in jackets with camouflage patterns, the biggest trend this year in the fashion industry. Their matching knit hats and outfits also add on to the kids’ adorableness.

Meanwhile, behind-the-scenes cuts of the pictorial will be posted on Skarbarn’s official blog.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/13/song-triplets-bundle-up-for-winter-in-new-pictorial/

Incredibly Adorable Cuts of Song Triplets Behind-the-Scenes for LG Unveiled

Incredibly Adorable Cuts of Song Triplets Behind-the-Scenes for LG Unveiled

On October 14, LG Electronics unveiled adorable behind-the-scenes cuts from the television commercial featuring actor Song Il Gook’s triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Manse. 

The commercial series titled “Thoughtful Laundry” introduces LG’s new leading laundry technology. In the behind-the-scenes cuts, the triplets are seen running around the set having fun with props. The love shared among the brothers is apparent in their smiles and big hugs.

song triplets - LG behind the scenes 1

song triplets - LG behind the scenes 2

An LG Electronics representative notes, “We were able to accentuate the positive qualities of our Tromm Twin Wash System by having the triplets hold different types of clothes or having them dress in clothes of various fabrics. Even though the ad was launched about a month ago, there were many hits online and the public interest rose. That’s why we decided to release additional behind-the-scenes cuts.”

song triplets - LG behind the scenes 4

Check out the adorable commercial series here.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/13/incredibly-adorable-cuts-of-song-triplets-behind-the-scenes-for-lg-unveiled/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 6

The news that Uhm Tae Woong will leave really took me by surprise because based on the comments these days their segments are getting better, especially now that Ji On's speech has improved a lot. 

Me too, the news caught me by surprise. I'm gonna miss UTW so much.. As goofy as he is, he is humble and has kind heart. Gonna miss him and his fam. *sob*

• Like 4

Actor Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Uhm Ji On will sadly soon be leaving the KBS reality show “The Return of Superman.”

Uhm Tae Woong joined the show with his daughter in January of this year, and they’ve since won the hearts of viewers. Fans have come to know him as not just an actor, but also a slightly clumsy but incredibly loving father. We’ve also fallen in love with his well-mannered, adorable, and always cheerful daughter Uhm Ji On.

On October 14, “The Return of Superman” PD Kang Bong Kyu confirmed that the two will be leaving the show. “Uhm Tae Woong has decided to withdraw from the show,” he says. “However, their last session has not yet been filmed.”

Kang Bong Kyu has stated that although their final appearance date has not been set yet, the father-daughter pair will most likely be appearing on the show until mid-November.

When asked whether a new family will be joining the show, Kang Bong Kyu replies, “We don’t have any plans for additions.” He has also confirmed that they plan to go ahead for now with only the remaining four families.

You can watch Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Ji On, along with all the other beloved families, on the latest episode of “The Return of Superman”.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/13/uhm-tae-woong-and-daughter-uhm-ji-on-to-leave-the-return-of-superman/

why? 

• Like 1

Guest AZJ1119

http://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/10/tv-superman-uhm-tae-woong-and-jion-film.html

Gracious goodness, can some of these netizens stop their cruelty against these innocent kids, and this time it's Jion's turn? We should be thankful that their parents are allowing us to take a peek on their children's lives. God bless all these parents and children! I wish Jion and UTW all the best!

Sweetest boy.

Kind of sad that Daehanie doesn't get many posts here. He's got so many special qualities and excels at so many things; love you!

Daehan didn't get  many screen time on ep 99,that's why we dont talk about him a lot. But i bet, that episode was his comfort zone as well as it's outdoor episode and we saw him happily play football, dribbling beautifully and score a goal too. that's why soompi only covering mingukie dribbling skill since Daehan's didnt get covered.

I hope next episode we can see more Daehan

• Like 1

Tablo Explains Why He and Haru Left “The Return of Superman”

LINE it! 11

Tablo Explains Why He and Haru Left “The Return of Superman”

Epik High’s Tablo recently sat down for an interview with news outlet Ilgan Sports to discuss his family, his new label, and other topics.

After introducing his label HIGHGRND, he is asked about his daughter Haru and her unicorn. It’s been a year since they left popular variety show “The Return of Superman.” Tablo comments, “Sometimes we re-watch ‘The Return of Superman.’ I like that there’s a record that we would have never been able to take. If parents were to film with their camcorder, there would be a lot of things that would get missed. But for us, there’s a record we can turn back to. I like that we can remember and look back at it like a photo album. Nowadays, when I watch ‘The Return of Superman’ with Haru, we go back to places that she said was fun.”

Then the interviewer asks Tablo if it was difficult for Haru’s childhood being revealed when she got older. He answers, “I talked a lot with Haru. We also asked a doctor. 100 percent of the reason why we left ‘The Return of Superman’ is because Haru said she wanted to stop. I played with Haru a lot when we weren’t filming ‘The Return of Superman’ as well. It seemed like she was uncomfortable when cameras, a producer, and a writer came once a month. Since they have to change videotapes, the flow of playing would get interrupted. Haru told me, ‘We can play well even without the camera.’ Thus there was no reason to keep doing it.”

Later in the interview, Tablo reveals he and his wife, Kang Hye Jung, don’t know whether or not they will have more children.

Source (1)

• Like 6