[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

i can't stop smiling! 

Mingukie really does have that effect! makes you smile nonstop! i have many pics of him saved on my phone and browse through them whenever i feel stressed or down, works like magic!

same here!  whenever I feel stressed out i go to my gallery on my Note 4 to look at Mingukie, then my stress is gone and I find myself smiling.

Haha....Minguk's strategy in making the baby open her mouth to drink the milk from the bottle, closing her nose so she has to open her mouth right?  :D

@charmy2, your boy is such a smart one! He knows exactly what to do.

Good job baby Minguk! smileys-applause-806131.gif

3067281027_5bf8dde5.gif

web_1964305280_e7e4a1c9.png

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 8

G-Dragon and Choo Sarang Have a Play Date on “Superman Returns”

G-Dragon and Choo Sarang Have a Play Date on “Superman Returns”

On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns’” that aired on October 4, G-Dragon visited Choo Sung Hoon’s home and enjoyed a play date with the adorable Sarang.

In the episode, G-Dragon showed great affection for Sarang and took care of her very well. Sarang also enjoyed G-Dragon’s company and was very comfortable around him. Even when Sarang fooled around and pretended to shoot G-Dragon, G-Dragon immediately followed along, pretended he was shot, and fell to the floor. Sarang then jumped on top of him and continued to play other jokes on him.

As always, troublemaker Sarang made viewers smile with her adorable charm and humor. However, G-Dragon being the caring “uncle” figure, with his gentle actions and warm smiles, made many viewers extremely jealous as well!

What did you think of this new side to G-Dragon?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/05/g-dragon-and-choo-sarang-have-a-play-date-on-superman-returns/

• Like 2

It seems that Minguk and Manse have a lot of fans here and there. From beginning i falled in love with cutie Minguk, but now I love Daehan the most after watching more than 40 episodes.

he is a cool & big hyung, be calm and strong in some moments, although he is at same age with his bros but always acting like elders. I found him mature and charm so much when he climbed the mountain alone and enjoyed the view like a hero :wub: 

Anyway Minguk and Manse are also adorable and lovely enough to be loved, i like how they keep their bromance strong and each of them has own personality which i really wish to have kids like them :)

• Like 5

It seems that Minguk and Manse have a lot of fans here and there. From beginning i falled in love with cutie Minguk, but now I love Daehan the most after watching more than 40 episodes.

he is a cool & big hyung, be calm and strong in some moments, although he is at same age with his bros but always acting like elders. I found him mature and charm so much when he climbed the mountain alone and enjoyed the view like a hero :wub: 

Anyway Minguk and Manse are also adorable and lovely enough to be loved, i like how they keep their bromance strong and each of them has own personality which i really wish to have kids like them :)

Shake hand with another fan of Daehan!

To me, it is sort of love at first sight, from my first watching of ROS, about few months ago, I was already very fond of Daehan. The more I watch, the more I love Daehan...

Yes, Daehan is behaving really like the eldest, and he surprises me bit by bit in each episode of ROS; for example this one when they visited the fire station, he has shown his braveness and look how cool and cute he is...

C7fBuZh.gif

• Like 4

Guest uriuri

Caption: Playing the game of knock knock

Uncle DH: Knock knock, is Seojun inside?

SJ: Not inside

Uncle DH: Who is it then?

SJ: Ermmm... Seoeon

Uncle DH: Is Seoeon?

SJ: yes

Uncle DH: But I think it is Seojun...

SJ: -Pop out of the box-

“Superman Returns” Format to Be Exported to America for Remake

“Superman Returns” Format to Be Exported to America for Remake

The hugely popular KBS 2TV reality show “Superman Returns” is set to be remade in the United States!

“Superman Returns” follows celebrity dads as they spend 48 hours alone with their children, experiencing both the joys and challenges of childcare.

The American production company Chicken Soup for the Soul Production, LLC (CSSPR), which is famous for their bestselling series of books “Chicken Soup for the Soul,” has entered a licensing agreement with KBS for the show’s format.

CSSPR produces and distributes programs to major American networks, such as the show “Hidden Heroes” which recently premiered on Saturdays on CBS.

It’s expected that the American version of “Superman Returns” will premiering in the fall of 2016.

Are there any American celebrity dads you hope to see on “Superman Returns”?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/06/superman-returns-format-to-be-exported-to-america-for-remake/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 2

Guest katchitup

I'm hooked on the triplets - well, mostly MANSE. His appa is pretty cute too,lol. Manse knows how to pose - love his joyfulness and he is blessed with such an original personality. I love it when he makes his appa laugh, which happens a lot!  He never fails to make me laugh or smile. So much charisma in such a tiny thing. One question I had which I wonder if someone knows out there is how old IL Gook was when the triplets were born?11849792_466710086841645_1109797738_n.jp

Embedded image permalink

Edited by katchitup
pic added

This is at least the second time I heard that someone has a change of heart switching from Minguk to Daehan, but never the other way around. Mingukie has a lot more fans than Daehan but the intensity of love and devotion of Daehan's fans are far more superior than Minguk's fans.  There's one thing I can say for sure is that my Mingukie has a secured place in my heart.  Or, should I say Song Minguk IS PART of my heart.  :wub:  

10906473_10203607038216978_2450783885381

Daehan is mature and lately more talkative, active, and better looking with those glasses.   I notice the cameras follow him a lot lately.  Manse is so super funny and he really brightens up my day.  He never fails to make me happy. :lol:  Minguk always makes me feels love and tenderness.  They're all caring, loving, and well behaved.  They're so adorable.  Sometimes I ask myself why do I love someone's babies so much.  :huh:  

And whose lips are these?

12143255_787864648002258_868425392865942

12108999_644402859035948_288718250435389

Edited by charmy2
  • Like 10

Guest MauiKawaii

That looks like Manse's chubby cheeks and kissing style but I may be wrong. I can't stop watching Manse's runway walk -arghhh, he is so KAWAIIII.

I enjoy watching the other families but the soccer player dad's parenting style is not my style - he is far too lenient on those twin girls - the last show where she spilled the rice - so many of these type of naughtiness - and he didn't reprimand her as  usual. There's nothing cute about such naughtiness and he shouldn't just laugh it off.JMHO.

Edited by MauiKawaii

That looks like Manse's chubby cheeks and kissing style but I may be wrong. I can't stop watching Manse's runway walk -arghhh, he is so KAWAIIII.

I enjoy watching the other families but the soccer player dad's parenting style is not my style - he is far too lenient on those twin girls - the last show where she spilled the rice - so many of these type of naughtiness - and he didn't reprimand her as  usual. There's nothing cute about such naughtiness and he shouldn't just laugh it off.JMHO.

Those were Daehan's lips...And I guessed that was Manse until someone proved me wrong.

Well, I didn't watch that family, but the reason he laughed it off may just be because he knes he was on national television and thought he shouldn't be angry.

• Like 2

Shake hand with another fan of Daehan!

To me, it is sort of love at first sight, from my first watching of ROS, about few months ago, I was already very fond of Daehan. The more I watch, the more I love Daehan...

Yes, Daehan is behaving really like the eldest, and he surprises me bit by bit in each episode of ROS; for example this one when they visited the fire station, he has shown his braveness and look how cool and cute he is...

count me in...the swing of firefighters is my favourite. Maybe because Daehan has a little bit quiet and shy, i tend to be more protective and attention towards this boy rather than the other two. Minguk and Manse is overflowing confidence (except Minguk with the things that scared him and Manse with water), while Daehan's issue is to get to know strangers. He does not talk a lot when he is with new people, but his braveness to new adventurer is really amazing. he likes to explore anything which is a sign of smart children.

• Like 4

This is at least the second time I heard that someone has a change of heart switching from Minguk to Daehan, but never the other way around. Mingukie has a lot more fans than Daehan but the intensity of love and devotion of Daehan's fans are far more superior than Minguk's fans.  There's one thing I can say for sure is that my Mingukie has a secured place in my heart.  Or, should I say Song Minguk IS PART of my heart.  :wub:  

Daehan is mature and lately more talkative, active, and better looking with those glasses.   I notice the cameras follow him a lot lately.  Manse is so super funny and he really brightens up my day.  He never fails to make me happy. :lol:  Minguk always makes me feels love and tenderness.  They're all caring, loving, and well behaved.  They're so adorable.  Sometimes I ask myself why do I love someone's babies so much.  :huh:  

Hope you didnt get me wrong. I love Daehan more and more later, more than Minguk a bit, but it doesnt mean that I love Minguk less. He is the one who can make me laugh and smile widely , especially the episode that he was scold by the teacher for his painting on the floor. I watched that clip more than 5 times already.  When Mingukie changed from smiling and laughing to crying, he looked so lovely that I wanna hug him and kiss him thousands of times.

For Daehan, the growth of love in my heart to him is hard to described. I felt sometimes he is lonely, while Minguk and Manse are being closed to each other. Daehanie is cute and cool, and caring, all these characteristics  in a 3 year-boy is just too amazing.

• Like 5

Guest mingukiefan

I agree @charmy2, Song Minguk is also part of my heart, he is such a sweet lovable boy... I love all the triplets honestly and I wish for all of them to grow up to be strong , smart, responsible man like SIK but  Minguk is definitely my special baby. if i were to describe the perfect son, a son i would like to have, I would just say to God - please give me a Song Minguk!  His love of music, how he is towards his father and mother giving kisses and hugs all the time, his contagious happiness, his smartness,  his funny jokes (a three year old making jokes!), he is just my endless ball of joy giving happiness to this noona's heart. I can talk about Minguk all day nonstop and I probably do, my friends think I'm crazy coz i am so obsessed with Mingukie.   I just love looking at pics of my darling boy all the time.  

I just feel bad sometimes because people seem to resent Minguk because he gets a lot of screentime and gets the best "edit" in the show sometimes, they love to showcase his singing and his smartness, I just feel it is totally unnecessary because he is just a child and has no awareness of these things. I'm glad i don't read any of that in this forum but some people can be so nasty.    Anyway, I love song minguk so so so so so much.