[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Guest kwave06

ji  ohn  has  improved a  lot  in  the  last  3  epis  or  so.  the  parents  should  be  given  credit  because  they  must  have  worked  so  hard  behind  the  scenes  when  she's  not  filming.  whereas  before,  uhm tae  woong  just  interpret  what  she  wants  to  say,  now  she's speaking  them  out. in  the  past  i  used  to  skip  her  portions  too, b ecause  what  good  is  seeing  a  monologue  by  uhm  tae  woong  and basically  nothing  is  given  out  by  ji  ohn,  plus  her  clown  like  outfits  in earlier  epis turned  me  off.  but  she  still a  little  behind  than  the  twins  of  lee  dong  gook.  those  impish  twins  are  so  cute  and  posses a  wider  vocabulary but  ji  ohn is  the  best  dancer  of  all  the  kids.  she's a  natural..  in  epi  98  which  i  just  saw,ji  ohn  was  shown trying  to  move  her  bowels  while  standing  up.  she  is  being  egged  on  by  her  dad  who was busy  making  their  hula  skirts.  i  wonder  if  it  would  be  better  for  him  to  bring  her  to the toilet  and let  her  do  her  thing  while  sitting  on  the  throne,  remember  how  ji  ohn  was  being  praised  for  her  toilet  training.  if  it  were  outside of  the  house  it  would  be  ok  but  inside  the  house,  uhm  tae  woong  should  have  brought  her  to  the  toilet  to  do  her  thing  properly. 

manse  is  a  natural for  the  ramp  and  the  best  model.  is  the  theme  park  where  you  can  do  all  these  jobs  'kidzania'?  we  have  one  also  in  our  country. i  can't  wait  for  ep  99  when  the  triplets  meet  the  5  member  family.  sometimes  i  wonder  of  if  lee  dong  gook  is  giving  so  much  responsibility  to  the  elder t win  girls  in  taking  care  of  their  siblings.

Song Triplets Learn Soccer From Lee Dong Gook and Have Completely Different Reactions

Song Triplets Learn Soccer From Lee Dong Gook and Have Completely Different Reactions

The October 11 episode of “Superman Returns” will feature the Song Triplets learning soccer from the former soccer player Lee Dong Gook.

Interesting enough, the three brothers show completely different reactions. Daehan is the most enthusiastic, and he shouts, “Let’s kick around the soccer ball!” as soon as he sees the soccer field. Minguk is awed at Lee Dong Gook’s soccer skills at first, looking cute and funny with his mouth hanging open. But he soon starts imitating Lee Dong Gook’s skills, and even hits the ball with his head when it flies his way, impressing Lee Dong Gook and Song Il Gook. He is quite the soccer prodigy and is able to dribble well soon after learning it as well. Minguk then participates in a one-on-one match against a goalkeeper.

superman2

On the other hand, Manse isn’t interested in soccer at all, and wants to look after Daebak instead. He pushes around Daebak‘s stroller acting like a taxi driver, sings songs for him, and makes sure that Daebak is okay by frequently checking in on him.

Tune in on October 11 to watch the full episode!

(Sooo Proud of my Kkukkuk!!!)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/09/song-triplets-learn-soccer-from-lee-dong-gook-and-have-completely-different-reactions/

Uhm Ji On Desperately Attempts to Peel a Banana on “Superman Returns” 

Uhm Ji On Desperately Attempts to Peel a Banana on “Superman Returns”

Uhm Ji On shows her determination to peel a banana on “Superman Returns.”

In a preview picture shared by the “Superman Returns” staff on October 10, Uhm Ji On is holding her banana while looking out the window with a desperate expression. Though she truly wants to eat it, she is unable to peel it open herself during the filming.

In attempt to peel it, she takes the banana and observes it closely. Though she tries to shake the banana, obviously the peel is intact. Lost at what to do, she ends up glaring at the banana in frustration.

uhm ji on 2

Finally, Uhm Ji On approaches the window and shouts for her dad, Uhm Tae Woong. However, he is outside and is unable to hear her. In response, she turns to the cameraman instead and desperately asks, “Mister, my banana,” and “Peel my banana.”

The next episode of “Superman Returns” will air on October 11 on KBS.

• Like 2

Guest mingumingu_stv

completely random but Jo Kwon uploaded Manse’s picture on his instagram 

12142223_879539662123595_2098648411_n.jp

아오 머리야.. (does anyone know what it means?)

cr: kwon_jo

I think it says " Ah-oh my head.." not 100% sure though

hello! I've been lurking for a long time and decided to finally join the discussion here. I started ROS from the first episode and Haru was my first love. In between I stop watching the show but came back on board when the triplets joined. Like many of you, I'm obsessed with them :D I love all three but my favorite baby of all time is my morning angel Song Minguk! what can I say, he had me at hello!  that cutie pie face and those PJs with wings. then one day he starts singing Nabiya and I'm completely done. I've been a hardcore, steady Nuna fan of Mingukkie since then :wub::wub:. Never changed my allegiance but I've come to love Daehan and Manse more and more over time. They're all such good kids with such varied but fun personalities. 

Edited by mingumingu_stv
trying to not quote pics

today the return of superman on kbs2tv will delayed (will broadcast late from usually) & 1n2d not broadcast this week... only the return of superman air ......

Ahh, is it because of baseball? If so, no wonder.. I keep on wondering why do I tune and watch baseball instead of cute-chubby babies.Thanx for the info, dear..

• Like 2

Choo Sarang Transforms Into Adorable Boxer on “The Return of Superman”

Choo Sarang Transforms Into Adorable Boxer on “The Return of Superman”

On the October 11 episode of “The Return of Superman,” Choo Sarang transforms into an adorable mini boxer!

In the episode, Choo Sung Hoon and Sarang hit up a boxing club, where Sarang shows off her overflowing charisma and surprising boxing skills. Sarang shocks everyone with her enthusiasm during the boxing lessons, and with the unusual strength behind her punches.

choo sarang2

When facing off against the instructor, Sarang clenches her fists and assumes a fighting stance, letting the punches fly. She even displays a quick mastery of the footwork she is taught, allowing her to let the punches come more naturally. Choo Sung Hoon watches from the side, nodding and clearly delighted in his daughter’s skills.

Choo Sung Hoon then takes takes a turn, going up against the instructor in a match. Sarang cheers her father on, even shouting, “You have to hit harder, Daddy! Harder!” much the amusement of the audience.

The full episode airs on October 11 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/11/choo-sarang-transforms-into-adorable-boxer-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 2