[Drama 2013/2014] A Little Love Never Hurts (Give Love Away) 사랑해서 남주나

Guest livon123

hunterdd said: Have to say that JM's father is a selfish prat. He has an affair and son, then gets his wife to look after the son, ignores his kids, and as a result all of his kids have mental issues, then within 3 years of the wife's death wants to remarry. 

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are no subs yet but I just have to say this to JM:
If you want the girl to get over her feelings for you--then just stop. Stop making her feel like you really care. She won't move on if you keep on texting and calling her on a regular basis. You hurt HK more by being friends with her. Those feelings? They're never gonna go away.. and if you want to be masochistic with your woe-i-need-to-sacrifice-for-the-greater-good-and-give-up-on-my-possible-feelings-for-this-girl.. then by alllll means, do it. ON. YOUR. OWN. Don't drag HK into your drama of woe-is-me. Reject her firmly, stick with that decision, and then stop talking or communicating with her altogether. That will hurt..big time, sure. But surprise! She'll move on from it--eventually. Then she'll meet a hottie, who God permitting, has more backbone and not as indecisive as you. Clearly, I think you're more  scared by the fact that she'll move on and you'll be left all alone in your self-induced pain. Aigoo. I'm getting split-ends over your sucky character. 
If JM doesn't pull it together then I'm through pushing this pairing because the writer clearly only care about lame MJ-with-her-half-smiles-drama-queen-tendencies and HR-who-basically-just-cooks-over-the-entire-drama. Lame pairing...lame inevitable marriage. They'll bore each other to tears.. and then to death during the course of their short marriage.
I will be dropping this drama because it's such a snoozefest recently.  I-) I'll try to revisit it when it ends--really hope something grand happens. 
I wont even be surprised if JM fights off a newly resurrected Lord Voldemort, the way things are going. Sigh. Such a waste of LSY and SDE's chemistry. :-<

That's why i really missed the last 4 episode because this writer is having MJ in a trance @-)  and doen't know how to make her mind up, and i for 1 can't keep watching it happen in which it irk's the hell out of me so I said I'll probably come back at the end of this drama or something extravaganza happens ;)

suchadiva42

said: That's i really missed the last 4 episode because this writer is having MJ in a trance @-)  and doen't know how to make her mind up, and i for 1 can't keep watching it happen in which it irk's the hell out of me so I said I'll probably come back at the end of this drama or something extravaganza happens

;)

sotabaka said: jayakris said:
beamonkr said:

@jayakris, there's no idea if his mother is still alive.  All we know is that the father took custody and the wife raised him.  I'm thinking that since it was basically a fling, the mother gave him to the father rather than raise him as a single parent.  Also, he would have more opportunities if he was on the judge's registry.

Guest Aisek

All I want is HK and Jm  and today's episode did not bring them any closer and the preview for tomorrow showed no sign. This might be my last drama that are 50 episode long cause I am really disappointed. I'm on the boat also to revisit when it ends

Guest adikkeluangman

I never watched MBC Weekend drama before but damn, they eating at so many places. From cafe to fine dining restaurant. Different with KBS and SBS, whereby they only got one cafe, one Korean restaurant, one fast food that be reused for many scene.
20140317_1395015593_17843200_1_59_201403

#Yoonbak [MBC 사랑해서 남주나] Charming youngster's sudden kiss made Han Go-Eun smile~! http://t.co/bYC6iJ9rTJ

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

March 17, 2014

Guest gooksu1

Watching this show has become kind of a chore. I came this far, so I feel like I should finish it, but the last few episodes have really dragged. MJ and HR are so dull. Maybe this actress is better in comic roles, because I remember liking her in History of a Salaryman.

I am still holding out hope for JM and HK. I will throw things at my computer if they don't end up together after all those episodes of crying and longing.

Guest lizzy4e

This was the most chaste honeymoon ever! One kiss on the third day and she looked like she was in pain. There was not even a warm embrace on the cold nights. Everyone else in the entire drama is getting more action then these newlyweds.

Whew, glad I am not on either side of that relationship!

Guest Morgaroo

I thought I would keep at it and watch till the end but my patience is wearing thin. After MJ and HR's wedding, I thought, oh good, hope that's the end of boresville but no, they are torturing us with more and more of the most boring and chaste couple ever. What's wrong with this writer? Nothing else to write about? It irks me that MJ is soooo happy when everyone else is going through difficult times. It also irks me that HR's mother thinks she has the right to dictate what everyone else do with their lives.

Morgaroo said: I thought I would keep at it and watch till the end but my patience is wearing thin. After MJ and HR's wedding, I thought, oh good, hope that's the end of boresville but no, they are torturing us with more and more of the most boring and chaste couple ever. What's wrong with this writer? Nothing else to write about? It irks me that MJ is soooo happy when everyone else is going through difficult times. It also irks me that HR's mother thinks she has the right to dictate what everyone else do with their lives.

I really hope that MJ's mother and JM's dad get back together... I was disappointed that his children did not call her for her to come and see him.. It took her son to see him at the hospital to tell her.. I feel that was wrong on their part. What if he had died.. and she did not get to say goodbye to him.. I am glad she got a moment to sneak in and see him for a bit.. I think it eased him.. (waiting on subs to see what they said to one another). I am hoping they do not kill him off.

So mad. I thought I'd check in now. I was only watching for JM/HK-- no happy ending for them? I think JM older noona is pregnant. I'd be surprised if MJ surprisingly gets pregnant, they were so boring on their honeymoon. Sorry writer needs to rethink their career.

Guest livon123

THis series went on a good start, but it just didn't progress that much, there really isn't much progress besides MJ and HR, and the parents. LOL the side story is pretty interesting, aren't young guys charming haha. Nevertheless, I think we expected more from the actors and actresses because we know they can do so much more, the script writer definitely need to do better for his or her next project...
From what I know though, A Little Love Never Hurts still hit like 17% for it's highest so far? I think they are averaging around 14%.

Guest kdrama07

I'm dropping this drama. It started out very good but now it's dragging so bad. I especially cant stand JooMi's gummy smile any longer

Guest myvikiboyfriend

I checked out around episode 15 because I was afraid MJ and JM would eventually be brought together and wanted to see where it went before committing to it.  Sounds with MJ married to HR, maybe I don't have to worry about that any more, but I'll be waiting until I hear what happens to JM and HK, who were my favorite couple. How many more episodes are left?  Any signs it might happen before the show is over?  Thanks to everyone who is still watching and posting little tidbits so at least I know what is going on. I wouldn't know what to do without you guys who are sticking with the show when I didn't have the guts to.  :-)

MVB

I believe the last 2 episodes next weekend! myvikiboyfriend said: I checked out around episode 15 because I was afraid MJ and JM would eventually be brought together and wanted to see where it went before committing to it.  Sounds with MJ married to HR, maybe I don't have to worry about that any more, but I'll be waiting until I hear what happens to JM and HK, who were my favorite couple. How many more episodes are left?  Any signs it might happen before the show is over?  Thanks to everyone who is still watching and posting little tidbits so at least I know what is going on. I wouldn't know what to do without you guys who are sticking with the show when I didn't have the guts to.  :-)

MVB

Guest tiyalampard8

really sad about what happen to my fav couple..HK/JM..  the writer is made me angry... how could he/she done it? There's no progress until two episodes left... I think they will not be paired.. Eventhough, my prediction is wrong.. And they are become couple at the final episode.. But it's not fair.. because we can't see their romantic scene anymore :(:(:( this series is only for 50 episodes, isn't it?
The writer is not a goooodddd writer!!! really big disappointed....

Archived