[Drama 2013/2014] A Little Love Never Hurts (Give Love Away) 사랑해서 남주나

Guest livon123

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure this writer thought that she was doing this interesting twist by letting MJ and HR marry but she didn't realize that no one cared about them. The love interest that people were rooting for was JM/HK and JM dad and MJ mom. I would have made more sense to go this route. Approve of JM/HK disapprove of HR/MJ why because HR relationship with his family was already strained and this would have the least shock value to them. Also it would have then made it possible for the older couple to stay together.
Later JM/HK could start to mend the fence betweeen HR/MJ and the families.this way only MJ/HR are the happy ones. So if the dad doesnt die the JM and SA can lives their lives being thankful for that.

Guest gooksu1

I feel like the writer is trying to distract us from JM/ HK with YooRa's romance. YooRa and her BF are cute, but she has been such an awful witch throughout the series that I find it hard to root for her now. And I don't really care whether or not Noona is pregnant. The best characters are suffering, while the meh (and downright unlikeable) characters are winning. So depressing. I hope the writer turns it around in the final two episodes, but I am not getting my hopes up.

I really didn't like MJ or her family with the exception of her mother and father. At this point if I was JM I would think that they had put a curse on me and my dad. If you ever had an ex that you regret the day you ever met this would be a great example of that.

Guest Aisek

Tomorrow episode better be a satisfying hk/jm finally together moment. I hated how the writers just kept going in circle with this couple. Also I really have to point out how mj/hr are not bad people but wished they had more compassion, they both know that jm/hk should be together but they do little to help. If the writer really wanted a good story he should of had mj/hr trying to get hk and jm together. Like today's episode where Mj goes to eat with Hk, and Hk says to mj that hr and mj are fated lovers; and hk also saying where is her fated lover. The lack of sympathy in mj face pissed me off, like how could she not figure it out its was for jm. Like everybody in the whole house know jm is her first love. Hr is no better also, I am disappointed to say this but mj/hr are just to wrap around themselves and clearly show no concern unless it's about them

Guest nancykimlee

Hi all!
I commend you all for your patience with this drama. I've been watching here and there with my roomies but clearly, I haven't missed much. This is one of those weekend dramas where I only like 5% of the characters while the rest frustrates or bore me to tears. Like many of you, I don't understand why the writers failed to see that Jae Min and Ha Kyung are the best thing going for them aside from Hyun Soo and Soon Ae. There were plenty of opportunities to resolve and develop Jae Min and Ha Kyung. I get that his relationship with Mi Joo is highly awkward but it's not worth sacrificing a potentially great relationship with someone and your father's happiness because of someone that didn't cherish you. It would be a harder pill to swallow if he didn't have Ha Kyung but he does so the whole thing being dragged on was even more annoying when Mi Joo did nothing. 
While I understand Hyun Soo was in the wrong for the affair and how he handled things in the past, it does not excuse his kids for their poor behavior. Yes, they have daddy issues but they're adults who are responsible for their choices and actions. I felt so bad for him because his girls are so prideful and pretentious in blaming him rather than dealing with it in a healthy way. And of course with a few eps left, he gets sick and everyone gets their act together while feeling remorse.
They're not perfect but Jae Min, Ha Kyung, Hyun Soo, Soon Ae and Sung Hoo are the only ones that care and consider other's feelings while everyone else is too busy being selfish or sitting on their high horse. With the finale tomorrow, I expect there will be magical sprinkles to tie loose ends and there better be a happy ending for Jae Min/Ha Kyung and Hyun Soo/Soon Ae or else! 

Just watched the last ep raw...

Argh! I've watched every episode of this long-drawn drama, and was hoping against hope that they'd at least leave us with JM + HK starting something... but as far as I can tell from the raw, they're the same! *dies* At least the old couple get back together, that was sweet.

galen15 said: Just watched the last ep raw...

Argh! I've watched every episode of this long-drawn drama, and was hoping against hope that they'd at least leave us with JM + HK starting something... but as far as I can tell from the raw, they're the same! *dies* At least the old couple get back together, that was sweet.

Well I be damned" Something told me to jump start my azz off this drama and see what the ending would look like and I have to tip my hat off to myself, and after reading about the ending is a very I mean very disappointment is this freaking drama, and would like for that writer to put his/her PEN AND PAPER down immediately because I haven't seen anything in the last of these episode for my expectation to be excited about and all I have to say is Last but not Least" I'm excited to be here on this thread with kind and warm peoples and will miss to the fact that we may agree or disagree and still continued to watch this drama in which I will put it on a shelf somewhere and never take it down and see you all on another thread  ;;)

Another ending bits the dust . . .   8-| >:P

The first quarter of this drama showed great promise.  But, it certainly lost its way.  Honestly, I've been reading recaps and ff through the later episodes, and completely skipping some episodes because the story went nowhere.

This writer knew how to start the story, but didn't have the foggiest on how to keep the momentum or how to end the drama well. 

Thank you to everyone who provided comments and recaps.  See you on the next drama, hopefully one with a good, solid ending.  :)>-

@Auntie Mame, Unfortunately, this drama bit the dust somewhere around episode 35,  I kept watching hoping that it would get better until I just couldn't take it any more.  In the end, JK is still the only character that has sacrificed throughout.
@Suchadiva42, you expressed my thoughts exactly. this drama will go on a shelf never to be seen again :-L
@bella1025, do not waste your time to watch the end.  I cried at the butchery of this drama and I usually try to stay away from negative comments.  The drama had so much promise and so many wasted opportunities to be good.

@beamonkr"

You know it's really sad because this drama started out in the beginning looking promising and that's why I started watching it but jump off the wagon on about 30 episodes to see where it were leading, and look a there it went (NOWHERE) in which it had a lot of potentials but seems to me the writer SCRIBBLE SCRABBLE through the rest of this damn drama leading it to a disappointment for us by wasting my time 8-|

Guest livon123

While it didn't give me a happy ending with Soo Hyun and Yeobi, I can only hope they will have another chance where they do end up together... Nevertheless, I enjoy MJ and HR's shipping, they were cute in here!

Guest samasta93

Holycow............

I'm not gonna spend my time to resume the rest!

Just dont get it why 50s eps dramas mostly is such a failure....

Seriously rethinking of giving glorious day a chance... :/

beamonkr said: @Auntie Mame, Unfortunately, this drama bit the dust somewhere around episode 35,  I kept watching hoping that it would get better until I just couldn't take it any more.  In the end, JK is still the only character that has sacrificed throughout.
@Suchadiva42, you expressed my thoughts exactly. this drama will go on a shelf never to be seen again :-L
@bella1025, do not waste your time to watch the end.  I cried at the butchery of this drama and I usually try to stay away from negative comments.  The drama had so much promise and so many wasted opportunities to be good.

Guest gooksu1

Finally watched the last two episodes with subs. I actually liked the finale more than I expected. While I was disappointed that there wasn't any closure for JM/HK, there were a lot of hints that they would be together eventually. I thought the scene where he tries to catch her on the stairs was adorable and very funny. And I was happy to see Dad alive and the older couple reunited. Although I wish the writer had chosen a different plot trajectory, I don't regret following this drama to the end. I enjoyed a lot of the little interactions between characters, and seeing them all grow and change. I appreciated the lack of makjang (there was a little bit of manufactured angst but nothing over the top like I've seen in other weekend dramas.)

Archived