[Drama 2013/2014] A Little Love Never Hurts (Give Love Away) 사랑해서 남주나

Guest livon123

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jayakris, there's no idea if his mother is still alive.  All we know is that the father took custody and the wife raised him.  I'm thinking that since it was basically a fling, the mother gave him to the father rather than raise him as a single parent.  Also, he would have more opportunities if he was on the judge's registry.

I hope JM does not go to China...

Just seen the episode with complete subs and I gotta say--Is it possible to love HK more? =))
I know that I shouldn't but I absolutely love how sort of flippant/sarcastic she was with HR--took the words right out of my mouth. :))
----------------
HR: Then do you think the two of them will be able to marry with comfortable hearts (Translation: I want you to agree with me that JM has got to sacrifice some more so that WE can all be happy--by WE, everyone else apart from you and JM that is.)
HK: Jaemin.. who thinks that if he weren't there then everything would be fine, might be right. If JM disappears, the two of them and MJ could become happy, right?(Translation: We've had enough of your situation and I'm using sarcasm right now but I know you'll never get JM's standpoint because you and MJ are both self-absorbed) 
HR: Why are you saying that? Do you think that because of herself and her mother, do you think that MJ would hope that JM disappears? (Translation: I'm not getting what you're getting at. MJ and her mother are most important in this equation, and JM doesn't have to disappear but it would help if he doesn't get in the way of what WE want.)
HK: Who is saying that? I'm just saying that what JM thinks may be right.. (Translation: So f**k*ng oblivious this brother of mine. What I'm saying is I don't give a f**ck about your problem anymore. I think that it's time for JM and I to think about ourselves instead of yours and MJ's pesky problems. I've chosen which camp I'm at and you are not in it HR)
HR: *stumped* *speechless* *still doesn't get it*  /:)  :|

--------------------------
I don't want the parents to separate but I still think that they have the right to know everything before marrying. MJ's solution to every problem is to sweep it all under a rug and pray that no one will look under it in the future--which really sucks, and why she's looking mighty selfish from another perspective. I'm glad that HK is standing her ground in the preview for next episode, and who else love the aunt in this episode? =)) She said that with everything that's happening, why don't they just also marry HK and JM then since they're already merging with such a ridiculous family. :)) They're going to be the topic of gossip mongers anyway, so what's a double in-law thrown in with all the chaos? =)) 
I remember this scene from a novel I've read in which the heroine didn't want to wear mourning clothes made out of velvet to her father's funeral--the standard then was to wear crepe. So the husband asked her why and she answered, because there'd be terrible gossip! The husband then answered, ... you've eloped against your family's wishes, you married a notorious rake, and you're living in a gaming club. How much more damned gossip do you think you could cause? :)) So there, the aunt is absolutely right. If the parents will relent to MJ and HR marrying despite MJ's background, and her mom remarrying an ex's dad, I don't see the point why they can't add allowing HK and JM marrying into the mix. This is why I'm so effin' disappointed with HR. He seems to see it but he refuses to acknowledge it for fear that it'll create more problems for them (him and MJ). HK is a much better sibling than he'll ever be. No contest. 

beamonkr said:

@jayakris, there's no idea if his mother is still alive.  All we know is that the father took custody and the wife raised him.  I'm thinking that since it was basically a fling, the mother gave him to the father rather than raise him as a single parent.  Also, he would have more opportunities if he was on the judge's registry.

Guest sakura11111

Going to join this thread. Juz started watching Ep 1, i am not watching other dramas except for You Who Came From the Stars.

This drama looks interesting to me. So i m gonna give it a try.

Guest samasta93

Have been MIA and am not yet be able to watch latest eps.. But seriously, reading your discussions are really entertaining.. Lol..

Tbh i was surprised that jm's dad is sick (assuming cough is fatal illness), then thinking bad that perhaps they would use this typical plot to wrap everything up: old man is dying, daughters feel pity of him, allow him to be with woman he loves, then the rest would just turn blind with all issues, then everything would magically fix without any explanation with an ending of all people would have family dinner with big grin and food, then suddenly new married couple(s) - the wife (lets assume mj and hk) felt like wanna vomit, then all members gasped, saying "are u pregnant?!" cheering happily like nothing had happened.

I hope its just my wild brain.. Work has made it malfunction..

Guest samasta93

Have been MIA and am not yet be able to watch latest eps.. But seriously, reading your discussions are really entertaining.. Lol..

Tbh i was surprised that jm's dad is sick (assuming cough is fatal illness), then thinking bad that perhaps they would use this typical plot to wrap everything up: old man is dying, daughters feel pity of him, allow him to be with woman he loves, then the rest would just turn blind with all issues, then everything would magically fix without any explanation with an ending of all people would have family dinner with big grin and food, then suddenly new married couple(s) - the wife (lets assume mj and hk) felt like wanna vomit, then all members gasped, saying "are u pregnant?!" cheering happily like nothing had happened.

I hope its just my wild brain.. Work has made it malfunction..

Guest PaulaW

i've watched the preview for ep 42..is Mi Joo gonna give on Ha Rim for her mother..i can only understand the part she said to her mother " just think about your happiness"

Guest Aisek

HK was awesome this episode. She really stood her ground, I don't see why her family was shock about her outburst. The family should of knew it was going to happen because a person can take so much of helping others be happy but when it come down to their happiness and the ppl they truly care for, its a whole other ball game. 
I just really don't like how the writers create hk and hr parents,there value change real quick. I know it is to add more drama to the story but its annoying. Like I thought the father would at least tell his wife she did wrong on the jm situation and agree a little bit with hk. He fought so hard for hr but what about Hk. Poor Hk maybe if she was a boy they give her more priority.
Still waiting for subs will come back to give more thoughts on today episode 41.

Aisek said: HK was awesome this episode. She really stood her ground, I don't see why her family was shock about her outburst. The family should of knew it was going to happen because a person can take so much of helping others be happy but when it come down to their happiness and the ppl they truly care for, its a whole other ball game. 
I just really don't like how the writers create hk and hr parents,there value change real quick. I know it is to add more drama to the story but its annoying. Like I thought the father would at least tell his wife she did wrong on the jm situation and agree a little bit with hk. He fought so hard for hr but what about Hk. Poor Hk maybe if she was a boy they give her more priority.
Still waiting for subs will come back to give more thoughts on today episode 41.

Guest samasta93

I think yoora has said her most epic sentence: "there's no other drama like this drama."

For a while, i laughed like crazy..

Well-said yoora!

----

Am i being delusional for desperately wanna see jaemin at least try to fight for hakyung?

Why the more i see his avoidance and awkwardness twd relationship with hakyung due to mj is more than half percentage of his reason is likely because of his unwillingness to involve once again with mj and her happiness with harim rather than his reason for his dad's happiness?

Guest hunterdd

Have to say that JM's father is a selfish prat. He has an affair and son, then gets his wife to look after the son, ignores his kids, and as a result all of his kids have mental issues, then within 3 years of the wife's death wants to remarry. 

Guest gooksu1

Episode 42 made me cry. The angst! So sad. I really want the writer to find a way for everyone to be happy, and I need to see some sweet, scenes with JM and HK.

The situation with MJ's brother and his wife is unbelievable. I would be so pissed if my husband lied to me like that. It's almost worse than cheating. I don't blame her for wanting to leave him.

jayakris said:
beamonkr said:

Archived