Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Thong Thin @sueeila

Let me know if the recipe works! :D

@serenilmauve

Best brand chooses best model :approves:

Guys. just in case you have a plan to watch Youn's Stay live and you guys haven't found a way, try this 

Spoiler

http://www.92flvtv.com/korea-tv/tvn.php

i'm currently watching it live (i bring my laptop to work puhahaha)

or if any of you guys are from indonesia, you can try this one too 

https://hypera.live/channel/tvn

happy watching! :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

My streaming was fine but towards the end i got a phone call..arrghhh..lol!

It was a bit chaotic but they managed to pull it through..congrats to their teamwork! :) not bad for the first night. The next day i'm sure they will be more organized, i can see Seo Jin and Seo Joon talked about things that need to be done to make it better.

Smart Seo Joon to use a gas burner when he ran out of hot coals :D Yumi surprised me with her fast and efficient move around the kitchen. She used to be panicky and a bit clumsy. I haven't seen the Seo Joon that i know from YK2, he was so preoccupied with tteokgalbi, or perhaps they just don't show us many clips of him. Tbh i'm a bit disappointed that they don't give more screen time to the kitchen team..but i understand there are so many to show particularly the guests' reaction..

Can't wait for the subs :D

• Like 4

Did he mention Sae Roy? 

I noticed that his korean fans are not happy, that he is stuck in the kitchen, but while miss him interacting with guests, I really enjoy his chemistry with Yumi in kitchen. So why no this time. In YK3 though if they travel overseas, don’t hide him Na PD xD

We should definitely get a project with Yumi! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Lol! I'm with his korean fans then..:D Well no, i don't mind him stuck in the kitchen as long as they show him in action and of course his interaction with Yumi. But in this episode, they focus too much on the outside and cws, maybe because he's new. They only show several glimpses of Seo Joon and Yumi. I can say if we add up Seo Joon and Yumi's time in this episode it's probably only several minutes..lol! Let's see how next episodes will be. But i doubt it will change :sweatingbullets: 

Well overall it's fun :) i can feel the pressure and their tiredness. Even Seo Joon said omg in english when he found out there's no coal..lol!  

• Like 4

The rating is going up :fullofhearts: 

I forget to comment about Yumi's clumsiness..though now she's fast in the kitchen, she's still clumsy by default lol! So cute..Just how many times already Seo Joon laughed and shook his head over her antiques..:lol: now she locked herself in the bathroom. When i watched her go into the bathroom, i was a bit alarmed when she set the bed back behind the door..and lol! as predicted..

Talking about rating, i see a pattern in Seo Joon's dramas, the ones that he's the lead in it, at first the number is not high then gradually hits the ceiling. Does anyone notice that? except for A Witch's Romance which i wonder why, that drama is good, the acting is solid and the chemistry is superb, though story wise it's typical but the plot is ok.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Omg, we broke double digits :hwaiting2:

@ivanovie25 That’s why Seo Jun is called “rating climber”, because ratings go up and dramas usually become hits;)) 

As for Witch’s Romance it was on tvN in 2014, that time tvN wasn’t as popular as today and only started producing their own dramas and shows. Public channels still dominated at that time. Nowadays situation of course different and numbers would be different too, since now audience for cable channels is much bigger. 

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

29 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 That’s why Seo Jun is called “rating climber”, because ratings go up and dramas usually become hits;)) 

As for Witch’s Romance it was on tvN in 2014, that time tvN wasn’t as popular as today and only started producing their own dramas and shows. Public channels still dominated at that time. Nowadays situation of course different and numbers would be different too, since now audience for cable channels is much bigger. 

Congrats to YS team. :issohappy:

Hopefully it will stay double digits and higher for next. :love:  Btw, is it 10 episodes for total @serenilmauve? I really hope we can get more but I know they are very tired for this show. Lol.

I am on Korean fans team as well. I hope they can show our Kitchen Team more for next episodes. Please. :sparklyeyes:It seems Seo Joon and Yumi are working so hard silently in the kitchen. When he does the serving, why I feel he is so cool and handsome? :heart2beat:

Seo Joon is so cool when finding out there is no charcoal and he is cute with his "OMG". And he uses his facial mask no matter how tired he is I believe. :blush:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Aah i see..another nickname for him? Lol! Yeah when i read his wiki page i couldn't help noticing the pattern..it's the same to all :blush: hope he can continue the pattern..lol! And choose the best project

True, Tvn has just started at that time. I wish Tvn would rerun it and let's see how it goes. I bet the rating will be good though not the highest since it's not new. I also wish netflix would buy it..*pray

Only 10? Aww..they always have 11 eps for Youn's series..so it means only 7 or 8 business days

Guys, the rating is already updated on wiki, yup it's the highest rating last night for the timeslot..yeaah!!

Btw whatever happens to 2 other dishes? They're supposed to have pajeon and chicken *forget the name* lol!!

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Finally.. Our Seo Joon updates his IG with his photo! :hooray2:

Is it photoshoot? 

It looks like it..but he usually updates for the high profile photoshoots or ads..what is it this this time?

Our blue Seo Joon-ie lol!

I can't embed instagram..lol..

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1