Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seojoon, Park Boyoung, and Lee Byunghun Consider New Dark Sci-fi Movie 'Concrete Utopia'

The three are reportedly in talks for the movie. 

On August 4th, industry insiders revealed that Park Seojoon, Park Boyoung, and Lee Byunghun  are currently reviewing offers to join the cast of a new dark sci-fi film, titled 'Concrete Utopia' (working title). The film will be directed by Uhm Taehwa, marking his first project in approximately 4 years, after hit film 'Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned' back in 2016.

It's said that the three have not decided anything. 

Park Seojoon is currently busy filming his film 'Dream' alongside IU and Lee Hyunwoo, while Lee Byunghun with his film 'State of Emergency.'

'Concrete Utopia' is scheduled to start filming in the first half of 2021. 

Thumbnail Credit: awesome.ent, The Qoo

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/08/04/park-seojoon-park-boyoung-and-lee-byunghun-consider-new-dark-sci-fi-movie-concrete-utopia-372247

__________________________________________________________________________________

Park Seojoon, Park Boyoung, and Lee Byunghun Consider New Dark Sci-fi Movie 'Concrete Utopia'

The three are reportedly in talks for the movie. 

On August 4th, industry insiders revealed that Park Seojoon, Park Boyoung, and Lee Byunghun  are currently reviewing offers to join the cast of a new dark sci-fi film, titled 'Concrete Utopia' (working title). The film will be directed by Uhm Taehwa, marking his first project in approximately 4 years, after hit film 'Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned' back in 2016.

It's said that the three have not decided anything. 

Park Seojoon is currently busy filming his film 'Dream' alongside IU and Lee Hyunwoo, while Lee Byunghun with his film 'State of Emergency.'

'Concrete Utopia' is scheduled to start filming in the first half of 2021. 

Thumbnail Credit: awesome.ent, The Qoo

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/08/04/park-seojoon-park-boyoung-and-lee-byunghun-consider-new-dark-sci-fi-movie-concrete-utopia-372247

• Like 4

A gentle reminder

Instagram embed posts are strictly forbidden until further notice because as of the first week of June 2020, a US court's preliminary ruling of a case has determined that Instagram does not grant any sub-license to embed content for commercial usage. 

Member’s post with embedded IG shall be removed without advance notice. Repeated violations will be given warning points.

Thank you,

gm4queen, @LyraYoo@Sushimi & @Go Seung Ji

• Thanks 2

Update: Song Joong Ki, Park Seo Joon, And More Donate To Aid Flood Relief Efforts

Update: Song Joong Ki, Park Seo Joon, And More Donate To Aid Flood Relief Efforts

Aug 3, 2020
by C. Lee

Updated August 4 KST:

Park Seo Joon has also made a donation. A source from his agency Awesome ENT shared, “It is true that Park Seo Joon has donated 100 million won (approximately $83,800) to the Korea Disaster Relief Association.”

Actress Ki Eun Sae, who saw the damage made by the heavy rains on the news and wanted to help the relief efforts, donated 10 million won (approximately $8,370) to the same 2020 emergency relief campaign. 

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1416846wpp/yoo-jae-suk-yoo-in-na-and-more-donate-to-aid-flood-relief-efforts

• Like 3

This place changed a lot :wut:

Wth happened... I just left for couple of months :joy:

Anyway, based on recent news, I couldn’t help myself but comeback with punch line... Park Seojoon in 2021 will be trading one Lee Byung Hun for another Lee Byung Hun :joy:

How you all be doing? Missed you all like crazy))) 

On 8/3/2020 at 12:35 PM, Anjalifairy said:

Seriously Wooshik is the sweetest dongsaeng ever! He is so proud of his hyung. Meanwhile Seojun is more like a charismatic and reliable hyung for Wooshik and Yumi. I know Yumi is older but i feel like he act more mature than her lol. She's still the same Yumi we saw in Youn's Kitchen, easily gets nervous and giggles a lot :lol: Nevertheless she's cute and i love her 

Wooshik and Yumi being clingy to Seojun. It's hard to say goodbye to him. It reminds me when Seojun was about to go home in 3MAD, the trio said they felt kinda empty and strange (something like that) when Seojun left. Like his presence meant a lot to them. 

Why i feel it's still possible for other members except V. it probably won't be easy to adjust to his super busy schedule compared to the others. I mean i'm talking about the normal situation regardless of corona virus.

Oh by the way you remind me of a show named Traveler on JTBC where actor Ryu Junyeol went travelling to Cuba with his buddy actor Lee Jehoon. I remember i enjoyed watching it a lot. I heard it's totally unscripted and the PD gave them freedom to do everything the way they wanted. So the concept was like they go travelling in order to find their true self in backpacker style. Man it's definitely gonna be sooo fun if Na PD or any PDs out there would make such show for Seojun and his buddies. Since they are best friends for years, the chemistry would be undeniable and i guess we'll laugh a lot 

Now i really hope a PD in SK will make it happen 

Can't wait to meet you, coach Yoon :love:

Yeah the wife is so funny. Can't blame her though :lol:

To what Gods I need to give sacrifice to have all five of them in one show? :joy:

p.s. did my post just shamelessly merge? lol

p.s.s. yeah, it did, wth, another new thing lol

Edited by gm4queen
Mod Edit : Please don't quote images/ videos/ GIFs/ IG posts/ Twitter posts! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello guys! 

Just dropping by here to let you know about the thread for Concrete Utopia. Please feel free to post updates on this movie if you guys are interested. I'll be keeping it updated with news related to it as well. 

Also, please follow the rules of soompi forum when posting. Thank you! 

Heres the link: 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

This place changed a lot 

Wth happened... I just left for couple of months :joy:

Anyway, based on recent news, I couldn’t help myself but comeback with punch line... Park Seojoon in 2021 will be trading one Lee Byung Hun for another Lee Byung Hun :joy:

How you all be doing? Missed you all like crazy))) 

To what Gods I need to give sacrifice to have all five of them in one show? :joy:

p.s. did my post just shamelessly merge? lol

p.s.s. yeah, it did, wth, another new thing lol

OMG! Hi, girl, I missed you a lot! How are you?;)

lmfao, he is;) 

Yeah, posts merge now if posted within an out from each other;)))

4 hours ago, Ephoenix said:

Hello guys! 

Just dropping by here to let you know about the thread for Concrete Utopia. Please feel free to post updates on this movie if you guys are interested. I'll be keeping it updated with news related to it as well. 

Also, please follow the rules of soompi forum when posting. Thank you! 

Hello, thank you for creating a thread for upcoming movie;)

May I ask you to change tag for “park seo joon” so it will be a bit easer for us to find a thread for future updates by using the tag?;) :heartxoxo:

• Like 4

[SBS Star] Park Seo Jun & Park Bo Young to Lead a New Disaster Film Together

201457676_1280.jpg

Actor Park Seo Jun and actress Park Bo Young are confirmed to lead an upcoming disaster film together. On July 4, it was reported that Park Seo Jun and Park Bo Young are positively considering the offer to join the new movie 'Concrete Utopia' (tentative title).

201457677_1280.jpg

Park Seo Jun, Park Bo YoungFollowing the report, the film's distributing agency LOTTE Entertainment confirmed the casting alongside actor Lee Byung Hun. 'Concrete Utopia' will tell the story of residents of an apartment complex, who have become the only survivors after a major earthquake hit the Seoul city. The movie is film director Uhm Tae-hwa's first project in four years since his 2016 film 'Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned'.

201457678_1280.jpg

Park Seo Jun, Park Bo Young, Lee Byung HunIt will also mark Park Bo Young's first big-screen production in two years since 'on your wedding day' in 2018. Park Seo Jun and Lee Byung Hun are also expected to join the production after wrapping up their ongoing productions, 'Dream' and 'State of Emergency', respectively. The upcoming movie's filming is reportedly scheduled to kick off in March 2021.

(Credit= LOTTE Entertainment, SBS funE) (SBS Star)

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005915090

• Like 4

16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Aug 3, 2020
by C. Lee

Updated August 4 KST:

Park Seo Joon has also made a donation. A source from his agency Awesome ENT shared, “It is true that Park Seo Joon has donated 100 million won (approximately $83,800) to the Korea Disaster Relief Association.”

Actress Ki Eun Sae, who saw the damage made by the heavy rains on the news and wanted to help the relief efforts, donated 10 million won (approximately $8,370) to the same 2020 emergency relief campaign. 

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1416846wpp/yoo-jae-suk-yoo-in-na-and-more-donate-to-aid-flood-relief-efforts

@serenilmauve, thanks for sharing this. I'm glad that PSJ did his part for victims of torrential rains. This caused immense unexpected damage in numerous areas around the country. This would help the victims and restore damaged facilities. As far as I remember he also made a 100-million-won donation to the Hope Bridge Association to help the victims of the wildfire in Gangwon last year. NICE deed indeed! :blush:

• Like 4

Celebrities donate to help deluge victims

optimize

Celebrities, including comedian Yoo Jae-suk and actor Park Seo-joon, are mobilizing to provide disaster assistance, after heavy rain caused significant casualties and damage across Korea.

The torrential rain, which started over the weekend, has triggered landslides in several places and flooded residential areas, mostly in the Seoul metropolitan area and the central region. The Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters reported 13 people dead, 13 missing and about 2,228 evacuees, as of Tuesday afternoon.

To help those affected by the rain and floods, comedian Yoo donated 100 million won ($83,700) Monday to an emergency relief fund for flood victims. The Korea Disaster Relief Association manages the fund.

According to the association, Yoo has previously stepped forward to help in disaster situations, including the 2014 Sewol ferry disaster, the 2017 Pohang earthquake, and the 2019 Gangwon Province forest fire.

"Yoo has been making generous donations every time we start a disaster relief campaign," the association said. "Because many people are suffering from unexpected heavy rain nationwide, we hope Yoo's donation will start the spread of good deeds."

Following Yoo, several other celebrities also contributed hefty sums to the same relief fund.

Actor Park Seo-joon and actress Yoo In-na donated 100 million won ($83,700), and 50 million won ($41,900) each.

Comedian Yoo Byung-jae and comedian/TV personality couple Hong Hyun-hee and Yun Jae-sung shared their contributions ― 10 million won ($8,400) and 20 million won ($16,700) ― on social media, encouraging fans to join them.

"I hope this will help victims across the country who are affected by the sudden rainfall," Hong wrote.

Meanwhile, property damage has increased to over 1,480 private assets and 1,470 public facilities as of Tuesday.

credit : Korea Times

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2020/08/688_293868.html

• Like 4