Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 7/31/2020 at 2:46 PM, serenilmauve said:

“My friend, my love, my pride” Woo Shik was so happy that day to see Seo Jun;)) 

Kinda want a Na PD show with Wooga squad traveling somewhere together. But it’s probably impossible;(

Seriously Wooshik is the sweetest dongsaeng ever! He is so proud of his hyung. Meanwhile Seojun is more like a charismatic and reliable hyung for Wooshik and Yumi. I know Yumi is older but i feel like he act more mature than her lol. She's still the same Yumi we saw in Youn's Kitchen, easily gets nervous and giggles a lot :lol: Nevertheless she's cute and i love her :heartxoxo:

Wooshik and Yumi being clingy to Seojun. It's hard to say goodbye to him. It reminds me when Seojun was about to go home in 3MAD, the trio said they felt kinda empty and strange (something like that) when Seojun left. Like his presence meant a lot to them. 

Why i feel it's still possible for other members except V. it probably won't be easy to adjust to his super busy schedule compared to the others. I mean i'm talking about the normal situation regardless of corona virus.

Oh by the way you remind me of a show named Traveler on JTBC where actor Ryu Junyeol went travelling to Cuba with his buddy actor Lee Jehoon. I remember i enjoyed watching it a lot. I heard it's totally unscripted and the PD gave them freedom to do everything the way they wanted. So the concept was like they go travelling in order to find their true self in backpacker style. Man it's definitely gonna be sooo fun if Na PD or any PDs out there would make such show for Seojun and his buddies. Since they are best friends for years, the chemistry would be undeniable and i guess we'll laugh a lot :hwaiting2:

Now i really hope a PD in SK will make it happen :cutekitty:

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

First unofficial look at PSJ as Yoon Hong Dae in movie Dream shared by filming crew member 

Can't wait to meet you, coach Yoon :love:

On 8/1/2020 at 5:33 PM, emollienime said:
when you an actor too,but your wife still big park seojoon fan and love his dramas:lol:

Yeah the wife is so funny. Can't blame her though :lol:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Today i finally have some free time and just finished Summer Vacation ep 3. I know i'm too late :( And i got the chance to translate this short CF just in case everyone wants to hear some exercise tips from Seojun lol

Man he's flexing that elastic band he used being highly on demand lol :lol:  

Have you created it? Why don't you dm me yet? 

Ikr.. I miss those days when i was a full time fangirl :(

Omg, thank you for sharing translation! You became so good with your korean in such a short time! Indeed a very talented person! 

lmfao, of course, even I was inspired to buy one for myself to exercise in house because of current situation after I saw him using it in Youn’s Kitchen;))) 

No, I didn’t create it;) I had not time honestly... just like I had no time to change appearance of the first page;( When I will don’t worry I’m going to contact you immediately;) 

No worries, I’m just glad you still have a time fangirl and even translate something;))) 

• Like 3

Park Seojun will join Lee Byunghun and Park Boyoung in a SF movie, Concrete Utopia. It's aiming to crankin in the beginning of next year :fullofhearts:

I love that the article address him as Donation Angle xD Beautiful face with beautiful heart :heart:

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Omg, thank you for sharing translation! You became so good with your korean in such a short time! Indeed a very talented person! 

lmfao, of course, even I was inspired to buy one for myself to exercise in house because of current situation after I saw him using it in Youn’s Kitchen;))) 

No, I didn’t create it;) I had not time honestly... just like I had no time to change appearance of the first page;( When I will don’t worry I’m going to contact you immediately;) 

No worries, I’m just glad you still have a time fangirl and even translate something;))) 

You're welcome:) Will try my best to translate whatever needs to be as long as i have free time;)

Oh i thought you did. Okay then, take your time sis. See you on IG if you've created it :lol:

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Yeah, I would never be able to reach it no matter how many times I jump lol 

Me too! Poor us lol :lol:

Edited by gm4queen
Mod edit : Please don't embed IG posts! Thanks!
  • Like 3

Omg! New project announcement! Also officially still in talks lol But now no one deleted it xD 

So he decided to do a movie, when we waited a new drama from him lol But I expected something like this lol I like that movie description includes “dark sci-fi” and I love both things xD I also believe in his choices regarding characters, because he knows what he wants to portray next;)))

So, Lee Byung Hyun and Park Bo Young, huh? That’s a strong cast of actors if we include our talent Park Seo Jun too;) 

Dammit, I want to know more and fangirl more, but I can’t because of work;(

Also, what a beautiful soul. He again one of the first to help, when something is happening in SK that needs recourses. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

44 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Omg! New project announcement! Also officially still in talks lol But now no one deleted it xD 

So he decided to do a movie, when we waited a new drama from him lol But I expected something like this lol I like that movie description includes “dark sci-fi” and I love both things xD I also believe in his choices regarding characters, because he knows what he wants to portray next;)))

So, Lee Byung Hyun and Park Bo Young, huh? That’s a strong cast of actors if we include our talent Park Seo Jun too;) 

Also, what a beautiful soul. He again one of the first to help, when something is happening in SK that needs recourses. 

@serenilmauve, I hope he's going to take the offer - Park Seo Joon or his agency has yet to comment on the report, though. :blush:

• Like 4

Awesome already confirmed it on their IG. So it's a disaster thriller movie, about earthquake. Seojun will play as Minsung who is gradually changing in facing the major crisis. And they guarantee Seojun will show us another wide spectrum of his acting. 

Man it sounds exciting already :cutekitty:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, I hope he's going to take the offer - Park Seo Joon or his agency has yet to comment on the report, though. :blush:

Ikr, so difficult lol I don’t wanna get excited when it’s not confirmed yet, but somehow the way this news presented very much reminiscent the way news about casting in movies usually presented when it’s basically a done deal. So I will let myself to be a bit more positive than usual xD

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Awesome already confirmed it on their IG. So it's a disaster thriller movie, about earthquake. Seojun will play as Minsung who is gradually changing in facing the major crisis. 

Man it sounds exciting already :cutekitty:

Earthquake? This part for me is less exciting, but we will see about other things. I mean with PSJ, LBH and PBY it should be something more than just “earthquake crisis”... 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Park Seojun will join Lee Byunghun and Park Boyoung in a SF movie, Concrete Utopia. It's aiming to crankin in the beginning of next year

@Anjalifairy, thanks for sharing this.  In case PSJ takes the offer to do the new movie, he'll be very busy since he's still currently busy filming his ongoing production, which is 'Dream'. Well, 'Concrete Utopia' is expected to kick off filming some time in early 2021 yet.  :blush:

Edited by gm4queen
Mod Edit : Please don't quote images/ videos/ GIFs/ IG posts/ Twitter posts! Thanks!
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

You should congratulate me. If you still remember, i told you i wanted to see Seojun with Lee Byunghun in a movie project together. Now my dream comes true lol xD

• Like 2

5 Korean Celebrities Who Personally Responded To Their Dating Rumors

Some of them didn’t hold back!

-LPnl9z1MMcsfp4Jxntk604SfTFnTWHzs-zc2YwJ

When Korean celebrities get involved in dating rumors, their agencies are usually the ones that make a statement on whether the rumors are true or not. However, there have been some instances where Korean celebrities themselves decided to address their dating rumors. Here’s a list of a few of them.

4. Park Seo Joon & Park Min Young

The chemistry between these two on What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim was so amazing that many started to speculate the two were dating. Both Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young personally responded to these rumors.

I ended up reading a lot of the rumors because they are about me, after all. It seemed like a lot of the “evidence” have been forced together.

I read that Park Min Young and I went on a trip together and that we have “couple’s items”… I thought for a second I should share my departure and arrival dates on my plane tickets. But then again, it’s not like I did anything wrong. Why should I have to go to such extremes, right?

As for the overlapping fashion items, people who follow fashion trends know – those items were popular at the time. I have some products in all its colors.

If it means I’m dating someone because we share the same taste in fashion, I guess that means I could be dating Justin Bieber too.

— Park Seo Joon

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-korean-celebrities-personally-responded-dating-rumors/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

You should congratulate me. If you still remember, i told you i wanted to see Seojun with Lee Byunghun in a movie project together. Now my dream comes true lol xD

Okay, girl, I should know with whom you also want him to act next xD 

Also Lee Byung Hun seriously work without any tire, I think he is one of the most productive actors in Chungmuro. And he knows with what young actors to share big screen with;) 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Ikr, so difficult lol I don’t wanna get excited when it’s not confirmed yet, but somehow the way this news presented very much reminiscent the way news about casting in movies usually presented when it’s basically a done deal. So I will let myself to be a bit more positive than usual xD

Earthquake? This part for me is less exciting, but we will see about other things. I mean with PSJ, LBH and PBY it should be something more than just “earthquake crisis”... 

I'm more excited bcs i know it will be something new again from him that we've never seen before. Just by hearing Seojun + thriller is like healing my wound after he canceled appearing in Mount Jiri :lol:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I'm more excited bcs i know it will be something new again from him that we've never seen before. Just by hearing Seojun + thriller is like healing my wound after he canceled appearing in Mount Jiri :lol:

I still want to see him in thriller genre in dramas lol I do think though, that we will now see big variety of genres from him. Like he said, he enjoyed doing rom-coms while he was young and it suited him a lot, but after hitting 30 he is working on much heavier stuff. Or even something like Dream, which is comedy, but I guess something more “mature”. Also I think he will continue with occasional romance/rom-coms here and there;))

• Like 3

1 minute ago, serenilmauve said:

Okay, girl, I should know with whom you also want him to act next xD 

Also Lee Byung Hun seriously work without any tire, I think he is one of the most productive actors in Chungmuro. And he knows with what young actors to share big screen with;) 

My next goal is Seojun with Kim Taeri :love: Let's see if it's gonna happen one day lol :))

Ikr.. He's like consistently doing it from movie to movie every year. I feel like i always read everywhere that Lee Byunghun will star in this A movie, that B movie, etc. This man is not planning to stop anytime soon :)) So proud that Seojun will get the chance to work with him.

•  
Update: Park Seo Joon, Park Bo Young, And Lee Byung Hun Confirmed For New Thriller Film

Update: Park Seo Joon, Park Bo Young, And Lee Byung Hun Confirmed For New Thriller Film

Aug 4, 2020
by D. Kim

Updated August 4 KST:

“Concrete Utopia” (working title) has announced its lineup of leading actors!

Lotte Entertainment confirmed on August 4 that Park Seo Joon, Park Bo Young, and Lee Byung Hun will be starring in the upcoming thriller.

The film is about those who survived in a city that went to ruins after a massive earthquake destroyed all the concrete.

Lee Byung Hun’s character Young Tak is a leader who works to protect Hwang Goong Apartment from outsiders. Park Seo Joon will play Min Sung, a salaryman who gets chosen to assist Young Tak and becomes increasingly bold as he encounters crises. Park Bo Young has been cast as Min Sung’s wife and former nurse Myung Hwa, a warm character who cares for those who are hurt in dangerous situations.

“Concrete Utopia” is working to begin production in 2021.

Source (1)

New update and a bit more detailed about Concrete Utopia Synopsis.

Park Seojun and Park Boyoung as husband and wife :heartxoxo:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

My next goal is Seojun with Kim Taeri :love: Let's see if it's gonna happen one day lol :))

Ikr.. He's like consistently doing it from movie to movie every year. I feel like i always read everywhere that Lee Byunghun will star in this A movie, that B movie, etc. This man is not planning to stop anytime soon :)) So proud that Seojun will get the chance to work with him.

I think our taste basically the same;) I also like Kim Tae Ri a lot. Though with them I don’t want anything blockbuster like. I think their pair would suit something... disturbing? Not sure how to express myself here lol 

Not sure why most exciting part for me is the fact that Park Bo Young and Seo Jun will be playing married couple xD

So it’s post apocalypse movie. Which means there will be a lot of human study motives and themes. 

• Like 3