[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

class="content-title" “Secret Love” Chief Producer: “The Ending Will Be Unimaginable” I.said.hi October 31, 2013 15 Comments “Secret Love” Chief Producer: “The Ending Will Be Unimaginable”

The chief producer of KBS2TV’s drama “Secret Love” teased viewers by offering hints for the drama’s ending.

On October 29, team leader and chief producer Hwang Eui Kyung commented, “Although the last episode’s script is not complete, when I heard the writer’s thoughts on the ending I knew for sure that the viewers of the drama would never imagine such content.” Furthermore, the chief producer  raised curiosities when he expressed, “The matter at hand is not whether ‘Secret Love’ will have a happy ending or sad ending, and it’s also not about whether the drama will have revenge or not. It is hard to clearly express what kind of surprises will be hidden within the upcoming storyline.”

Furthermore, producer Hwang Eui Kyung explained, “Through the last episode of ‘Secret Love,’ viewers will be able to feel the emotions evolve within the melodrama,” stirring greater anticipation for the drama’s conclusion.

secret drama

In regards to the drama’s passionate and emotional scenes, the CP also added, “The passionate and emotional scenes that the staff had carefully hidden away will start this week. We hope many will anticipate the prospects of the melodrama’s passionate storyline that will focus mainly on Cho Min Hyuk (Jisung) and Kang Yoo Jung (Hwang Jung Eum), but will also flow naturally through the characters Ahn Do Hyun (Bae Soo Bin) and Shin Sae Yeon (Lee Da Hee).”

As “Secret Love” first aired on September 25, the drama’s ability to rank first amongst its other drama competitors portrays the strength and appealing nature of the melodrama. Despite the denial of extending the number of episode, the production team’s plans to focus on the quality of the drama rather than the quantity have caused excitement and anticipation for the drama’s ending. The 16th and final episode of “Secret Love” will air on November 14.

cr:http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/31/secret-love-chief-producer-the-ending-will-be-unimaginable/

Guest serenity003

OMO OMO nice episode...Although i just saw the clips and screen caps and narrations from these forum....I super like it... :x
Especially the end scene for today's episode...like most us, replay button will be so worked out  :D

"Cut to Sy wearing a paler version of Bigbird."

=))

@falloutjane - I busted out laughing at this and your entire recap so now my co-workers are convinced I'm bi-polar (since I was all grumpy at any interruption during the live show) You are priceless! Thank you, you've made my day again. 

Janett said: tessieroo said: @Janett - 
Yes, you're on my train of thought! I know JH was hit by the car, there's no doubt about that. And we know she didn't die until she was at the hospital. But my thinking was...SY paid her to "disappear" (which she did) but maybe SY also threatened her and that's why she was running. (I also think KS was given orders to find her and protect her maybe?) 
I think SY might have threatened to "remove the slug" but JH was hit by the car and died before SY could accomplish her goal. Problem solved for SY - but now here comes a new problem: YJ. 
Dun, dun, dun :-S  I'm actually more afraid for YJ because of SY at this point! 

@falloutjane .. thank you for another epic recap ... I just finished reading because I kept getting interrupted while reading it. I was so pissed that I wanted to do this to each of those people that came by my office:

tumblr_mviibreo751syeot2o1_500.gif

They interrupt me and the momentum is broken! Good thing your recap was just precious! Every time you say you sigh, I imagined you looking like this:

tumblr_mqcirwgEcn1rcjo9to1_500.gif

And at the very end ... this is how everyone is about this episode:

oro__rurouni_kenshin_by_minusukikagomene

I seriously can't get over the fact that he got on his knees just so he could come face to face with her and then slowly leans in for the kiss. Like whoever thought of this scene is a genius !!

so-beautiful.gif

@tessieroo, I had mentioned it before, that I had this feeling that SY had something to do with JH's accident. I didn't say anything else about it since I was shot down so strongly. I still stick to it though. SY is so cold and heartless for a woman who suppose to be in love with MH. After that scene with her in the mirror in ep 11. She was thinking about both men why they were drawn to YJ.  Her looking at herself in the mirror and putting on her diamond earrings was her looking at herself as being the better woman and she can make both men fall down in front of her. She thinks very highly of herself and YJ is just a shameless low born person who can't match her.

I just keep thinking about the time when SY was late for dinner with MH and his family and they all sat waiting for her to arrive.. Wasn't that the night when MH got the call about JH's accident.  Where was SY and why was she so late. SY and DH are two of a kind. Just get rid of anyone standing in your way to get what you want and think you deserve. Both SY and DH want YJ gone. I wouldn't be surprised if they make plans to kill YJ and SY makes it look like DH did it on his own.

Now about the kiss. MH feels the attraction and tension between him and YJ and he knows she feels it too. If there was no attraction from her she wouldn't have let him get that close the first time he tried to kiss her. The kiss in the car was MH bringing their attraction to the surface and not letting YJ back away and hide what she feels. Her crying was her letting go and realizing her true feelings for MH. These two don't need words for what they feel towards each other.

Guest superpm kpop

tessieroo said: It's ON!
Here we go -
Repeat of yesterday, MH is asking if she'll leave him once she gets what she wantsShe tells him she'll stay by his side until he asks her leaveOMG, closer...closer...closer....*gasping for breath*DH is watching them!He walks awayOMO, YJ turned her head! NOOOOO! BOOOO! MH closes his eyes, he looks hurt

KS is such a competent loyal secretary. MH can request KS to do anything and KS can accomplish it
no matter how MH yelled and got mad at him he's still by MH's side :x

he is very cute when coming into the room with the polaroid cam THEN when he wanna join hitting MH

ROFL

I like everything about this drama but I LOVEEEEEEEE JI SUNG :(( OMG He is ridiculously sexy, hot but cute and warm at the same time. Today's kiss scene when he kneed down with the second kiss just totally 100000% hooked me up. MY JI SUNG OPPPAAA, KYAAAAA
Not so related to the drama but i just want to share the MV i love the most about him. He is.... I'M SPEECHLESS

fatma_1 said: vzmeiin said:

I understand why she resisted so much, the guy she thought was the love of her life is a jerk, she wont believe in another guy easily, when MH tried to kiss her for the first time, she might have thought that he was trying to use her, but when he looked at her with those eyes, I bet she realized that he isn't doing it because he is playing with her, and only after that she decided to accept the kiss  :\">

Guest missmaple

about SY... i don;t think she has any involvement in JH's accident. i don;t remember in what episode, she come to JH's rest place and ask her to let MH go now. she seems so sincere in that scene. but after last night episode, i wonder, maybe she threatened JH before, or maybe that's Mh's Dad deed. that's why she hide from KS. she didn;t want to meet MH and she know KS is MH's right handed.from today episode, i erase my doubt about KS. he is loyal character. He always do MH's order wholeheartedly, never halfas*ed it eventhough sometime, he sigh toward him. 
about the man in black car, when i watch first episode, i think that car is KS, but it wasn't. maybe JH just hide among the barrel but unfortunately, hyundai truck of doom come and make Dh crash the barrel, and it hir her indirectly.. so it's pure accident. noone has intention to kill her.. but DH, after he saw her body, left her there.. cold, bloody... kill her and it becoma a crime..
today episode: i'm glad MH know about Dh's real face by himself, )thanks to efficient KS). can i say that MH is a honest person? he never lie to people, he always come clean with his plan. he confess that he will take revenge to YJ, he will watch DH, and he tell SY clearly that she is his friend, and he sincerely think her as his friend. he never do fake lovey dovey scene to SY to ask her help.