[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

going crazyyyyyyyyyyy...i won't sleep till i get to download the torrent and watch  it tonight  :)) reading the recaps i think ep 12 is super epic right? the secrets are all out and they finally kiss keke...this drama's writer is daebak. not a single eps have dissapointed meplease writer-nim makes them unite while taking revenge on the crazy duo SY-DHdon't break them up and make YJ find San....the three of them smiling together.....

Yes thank-you to the live bloggers that have kept us updated with the latest episode. It is greatly appreciated !! :)

I swear whenever SY & DH pop up this is my automatic reaction to them
tumblr_inline_mvi8mz5Tdp1qdvumi.gif

SY just keeps making herself her biggest enemy, she really is all about possessing MH, it has nothing to do with actually loving him. I hate second lead characters who are like "if I can't have him no-one else will" type mentality, I just want to jab them in the face to wake them up.
DH's paranoia is going to be the end of him, he is just so obvious with the way that he acts that anyone could figure out that he has a closet full of dirty secrets, his not discreet at all.

LMAO at all the spazzing in this thread - I love you guys! 
@oyeleyeolusina - You are a god-send. My recaps are like this:
"says something...""says something back...""looks angry and throws something..."
I mean, really? LIKE DOH! 
tumblr_lx9jfjRI8r1qdrpdr.gif

@ohoheli - I really shouldn't be saying "Oh my God" - My Dad would slap my face if he knew. (taking the Lords name in vain) He's really particular about that. :-S  But I trust he'll never show up here. (LMAO)

oh i see.. i actually tried that using the stock browser for android. but the video doesn't load. thought it only works with desktop browser

i use the default browser that came with s.note

a few months back it wont let me watch vid directly in forum like soompi.. try update your phone software

and also u gotta push the play button

it didnt goes autoplay

and it wont let me switch application while watching.. gotta restart

i accidentally use my s.pen to cap and it took me to editing page.. it cut off my streaming

or try using baidu browser for updated flash player

u could found it in playstore

tessieroo said: LMAO at all the spazzing in this thread - I love you guys! 
@oyeleyeolusina - You are a god-send. My recaps are like this:
"says something...""says something back...""looks angry and throws something..."
I mean, really? LIKE DOH! 

@ohoheli - I really shouldn't be saying "Oh my God" - My Dad would slap my face if he knew. (taking the Lords name in vain) He's really particular about that. :-S  But I trust he'll never show up here. (LMAO)

@wiscpenn - that was what I was thinking as well. I swear the writers of this show have watched Thai Lakorns lol. The forced kiss scene was giving me flashbacks but then as you said thankfully he stopped the full on attack lol.

tumblr_m4dwbhoASt1r9qbja.gif
- This is me right now !!...
(12 episodes down and 4 more to go !! - NOOOOOOOOO !!)

P.S - Can't wait to read everyone's analysis of ep 12 cause right now all I'm thinking about is the kiss scene lol. I swear it'll take me 6 days to recover from this hahahaha

GaeinaLee said: Thank you Tessie, @tessieroo, @missmaple, @oyeleyeolusina, and @saranghaechoiseunghyun for your lovely recaps and screencaps..
@ohoheli darling, look what you did to your noona dear.. Your Secret-Heirs mashcaps had noona watched Heirs while busy reading our resident recapers tonight. Hope you computer will back on next week, to make your other noona, @ymiss, happy of course.. ^^
So far, my fave line and scene of this series is: "Don't smile.." + intense stare from MH.. Ohh, my heart~!..And now, add that kiss into it, I'll get heart seizure for sure.. with a big smile on my face. ^^

Thank you SOO much for all recaps and pics.

Now there is no way in hell he will proceed with the "wedding" to B**** with capitol B
He lost JH and was living in hell for more then four years and he didnt know her or love her half as much as he loves YJ.

IF writer nim still makes him marry B then I am not watching untill last ep and just check how it went for YJ.

IF he manages to save the company without or despite what those two Nastys are doing well then he can marry YJ as he have proven to the board and above all Daddydearest that he doesnt need to rely on another chaebol family to protect the company or make it grow.

WOWSER about the kiss they almost went Thai Lakorn but heck of a lot better as you never see lips meet in Lakorns. Hottest kiss for K-drama ever.