[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@jma030201 - 
I thought the tears could be many things and kept changing my mind=))
1) She knows MH is engaged to SY2) She thought MH hated her3) She believes he SHOULD hate her, she's not worthy...etc. 4) She's aware of the differences in their status & knows she can't climb that high5) She hasn't been with any other man, no other man has touched her besides DH6) MH being all tender and open/honest with the second kiss made her feel fear?7) She's terrified of where it might lead8) She doesn't want to admit her own feelings?
I keep going around and around about the meaning behind her tears during the kiss. ~X(

tessieroo said: @jma030201 - 
I thought the tears could be many things and kept changing my mind=))
1) She knows MH is engaged to SY2) She thought MH hated her3) She believes he SHOULD hate her, she's not worthy...etc. 4) She's aware of the differences in their status & knows she can't climb that high5) She hasn't been with any other man, no other man has touched her besides DH6) MH being all tender and open/honest with the second kiss made her feel fear?7) She's terrified of where it might lead8) She doesn't want to admit her own feelings?
I keep going around and around about the meaning behind her tears during the kiss. ~X(

OMO, OMOOOOOOO!!!! how awesome is it (yes, I am watching ep 12 again not fully subbed) that MH left KS there to look after YJ. I love how he shows up asking her is everything ok when DH has her arm and the look he gave DH as he turned to follow her.. WOW... YJ was a DIVA in this scene.  I was yelling when he pulled her out of work that she should have tagged him in the face, but her words cut just a deep. YJ I am *bowing* to you.. you are fierce....

dancy said: tessieroo said: SY is talking to DHShe says something about MH and loveShe throws and breaks her wine glass
MH takes YJ homeShe thanks himThey stare at each other (OMO, OMO!)

OH MY GOD! 
MH gets out of his side of the carGoes around to YJ's side, open the doorHe leans in and kisses her!
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!She fights himHe keeps kissing her, over and over!

OMG OMG OMG.... why is every episode is better than the last one??? OMG I DIED on the floor!!!
YJ is a humble girl that tends to accept what comes into her life and consider it as a life lesson.. she hardly ever complain and trying to work as hard as she can to rebuild her destroyed life. She takes every small piece of her shattered dream and the fact that she must live since she's still breathing... I hatss off her. I would probably hang my self if this happening to me.. or drink the whole 100 pills of Xanax..
I believe she respects and put MH above her head... thankful and grateful is an understatement and she basically sold her soul to him.. to pay what MH and what she think she owe to him.. financially and psichologically... she know she can't, she couldn't and she must not interfere herself romantically with him.. not just because of SY but also because she knows humbly where her seat is.. and that is not equal to SY.. 
Fortunately uri black stallion sajangnim already made up his mind.. even the Armagedddon won't change his decision.. his mind keep doing this inner screaming, yelling and shouting...I must do it now.. I need to do it now.. I will regret it if I don't do it now.. NOW!! AND HE GO FOR IT. The way he made her sitting diligently and has no idea what comes in a second is so brilliant I was like OMFG OMFG my husband giving me a WTH look from his sofa..hahahaha I don't care...But the second kiss is the self proclaimed I Love You YJ kiss... that kiss, if you look deeper.. is the manifestation of every hurt that he felt for her.. every secret adoring to her.. every secret praise to her, every secret passionate desire he harbors that only he knows when did it start kicking his man being at the nmost extreme way a man can handle.. his love is GREAT.. this kind of love, better DH stop hurting YJ or MH will definetely kill him..
and YJ.. when she decided to break up with DH with her own will (returning his money and the ant head small diamond ring, she realized that there is no way DH will ever put her beside him as his other half. And she accepted that with all her heart. But little that she know that the man she sacrifice everything that she ever loved and ever had is the one who destroy her world.. one by one she found it out.. to feel that kind of pain and unberably out of this world hurt.. I am speechless to my bones.. 
at SY's house.. all that happening to her... her sincere grateful to Sajangnim.. a sweet "Really?? thanks God" after MH said the rich madame likes her sauces and decided to be an investor.. she grab and hold his hands out of gratefulness.. the happiness and pureness that shining through her gorgeous flawless beautiful face.. Min Hyeok was under her spell without her even realize it. So amazing.. the look of love he gazes to her is so obvious that snow queen aka SY needs to drink the whole wine cellar (without even have a slight of drunk symptoms.. its either she's an alcoholic or that wine is actually a cherry juice?) and then Snow Queen goes psycho and talk to the mirror mirror on the wall who's Min Hyeok's love in this world? and she answered her self.... YJ.. MH loves YJ. Yes Snow Queen.. that's true.. go melt the snow and die please.... this Earth don't need your presence......

OK, I need some help. MH asked YJ about her being at the accident. Her response is even if she is not the driver she was there the night JH died and that he is basically just in his anger towards her and that she might forget everything and go on smiling through life. So, I guess my question is does he know she did not see JH and that DH lied to her and she took the blame? Is she telling him,I was not the driver but I was in the car. I have a responsibility to share in the loss of that life and the life of the baby to take that punishment? Now does that mean after everything that MH has seen of her character and her personality, he knows that she did not see JH and realizes she took his torment anyway?
HELPPPPP I am making my head hurt with my questions. WOW this episode is AWESOME!!!!

note to self: do not eat while watching a steaming hot TWO MINUTE kiss scene. i almost choked to death while spazzing and fan girling while trying to eat a deviled egg. gosh d rn! i want to skip trick or treating with the kids just so i can watch this. thank goodness for wifi i can watch this in the privacy of the only room left in the house...the bathroom. 
i can't put my thoughts in writing without watching the entire episode. so i can't exactly put my theories on what those tears are or why she struggled first then accepted him right after. but none the less it is a good ending. 
also - i saw earlier an article about an unimaginable ending....they better not kill the whole cast off. 

Guest kngdrama

While I feel like being on crack after watching THE KISS, I am worried that this happiness would be fleeting and many more twists will be introduced pretty soon. Please do not kill off YJ and MH! 

Another observation, it would seem to me that YJ's baked goods birthday gift and spending time with YJ's friends and with his bestie (KS) topped that expensively wrapped gift that Big Bird gave him (Thank you FalloutJane!!!) and that pseudo party of just her friends (how the heck you celebrate his birthday with no one he really knows there and then you have DH show up.. please). Look at his face as he smiles at the picture of her singing Happy Birthday to him this man's nose is so far open.. just in awwwwww!!!!

SeGafanlady said: OMG OMG OMG.... why is every episode is better than the last one??? OMG I DIED on the floor!!!
YJ is a humble girl that tends to accept what comes into her life and consider it as a life lesson.. she hardly ever complain and trying to work as hard as she can to rebuild her destroyed life. She takes every small piece of her shattered dream and the fact that she must live since she's still breathing... I hatss off her. I would probably hang my self if this happening to me.. or drink the whole 100 pills of Xanax..
I believe she respects and put MH above her head... thankful and grateful is an understatement and she basically sold her soul to him.. to pay what MH and what she think she owe to him.. financially and psichologically... she know she can't, she couldn't and she must not interfere herself romantically with him.. not just because of SY but also because she knows humbly where her seat is.. and that is not equal to SY.. 
Fortunately uri black stallion sajangnim already made up his mind.. even the Armagedddon won't change his decision.. his mind keep doing this inner screaming, yelling and shouting...I must do it now.. I need to do it now.. I will regret it if I don't do it now.. NOW!! AND HE GO FOR IT. The way he made her sitting diligently and has no idea what comes in a second is so brilliant I was like OMFG OMFG my husband giving me a WTH look from his sofa..hahahaha I don't care...But the second kiss is the self proclaimed I Love You YJ kiss... that kiss, if you look deeper.. is the manifestation of every hurt that he felt for her.. every secret adoring to her.. every secret praise to her, every secret passionate desire he harbors that only he knows when did it start kicking his man being at the nmost extreme way a man can handle.. his love is GREAT.. this kind of love, better DH stop hurting YJ or MH will definetely kill him..
and YJ.. when she decided to break up with DH with her own will (returning his money and the ant head small diamond ring, she realized that there is no way DH will ever put her beside him as his other half. And she accepted that with all her heart. But little that she know that the man she sacrifice everything that she ever loved and ever had is the one who destroy her world.. one by one she found it out.. to feel that kind of pain and unberably out of this world hurt.. I am speechless to my bones.. 
at SY's house.. all that happening to her... her sincere grateful to Sajangnim.. a sweet "Really?? thanks God" after MH said the rich madame likes her sauces and decided to be an investor.. she grab and hold his hands out of gratefulness.. the happiness and pureness that shining through her gorgeous flawless beautiful face.. Min Hyeok was under her spell without her even realize it. So amazing.. the look of love he gazes to her is so obvious that snow queen aka SY needs to drink the whole wine cellar (without even have a slight of drunk symptoms.. its either she's an alcoholic or that wine is actually a cherry juice?) and then Snow Queen goes psycho and talk to the mirror mirror on the wall who's Min Hyeok's love in this world? and she answered her self.... YJ.. MH loves YJ. Yes Snow Queen.. that's true.. go melt the snow and die please.... this Earth don't need your presence......

I take break from my study and watched the episode raw even thought I don't understand all the conversation but  you can react with just from there facial expression and emotion  and I really like today episode and how they focus on MH and YJ relationship , MH eyes said I love you every time he look at YJ ,and also I like the birthday party how all of the girls just care about kwang soo and ignore MH .I hope  the rating of today episode will reach 20% :))

I'm sorry to ruin the bubble.. but this game ain't no easy and piece of cake thingy kind of game.. this is getting really dead serious now and it's already starting as a life and death game.. basically for all of them.. DH.. can't afford to lose his impossible dream.. which is to reach the highest stair at the social step.. he will fight until the last drop of his blood.. he's able to kill for that. Kill everyone who's get in his way to reach that highest stair..that freezing cold reaction he showed when MH confronts him in that CCTV room... wow!! what a psycho richard simmons!!! It is soooo freakin' unbelievable and incredible yet damn terrifying what his response was... I'm shaking to death... this man is like Korean Hannibal Lecker isn't he??.. in a way..There will be piled of bodies... that's the worst case... Considering how MAD and ANGRY to the cells of his body Min Hyeok is.. blood will spread from those vendetta filled bodies... they breath revenge and inhale exhale anger that beyond compromise..
I suggest everybody here start to get a recipe for a relaxing mind or sanity keeping pills from each of your doctor...

Guest lettykay

Ldy Gmerm said: Another observation, it would seem to me that YJ's baked goods birthday gift and spending time with YJ's friends and with his bestie (KS) topped that expensively wrapped gift that Big Bird gave him (Thank you FalloutJane!!!) and that pseudo party of just her friends (how they heck you celebrate his birthday with no one he really knows there and then you have DH show up.. please). Look at his face as he smiles at the picture of her singing Happy Birthday to him this man's nose is so far open.. just in awwwwww!!!!

lettykay said:

Ldy Gmerm said: Another observation, it would seem to me that YJ's baked goods birthday gift and spending time with YJ's friends and with his bestie (KS) topped that expensively wrapped gift that Big Bird gave him (Thank you FalloutJane!!!) and that pseudo party of just her friends (how they heck you celebrate his birthday with no one he really knows there and then you have DH show up.. please). Look at his face as he smiles at the picture of her singing Happy Birthday to him this man's nose is so far open.. just in awwwwww!!!!

Guest kngdrama

What was significant in this episode, DH never once cried his usual crocodile tears. It means he stopped feeling sorry for his poor richard simmons and moved into the attack stage. He just gloats and advances, a deranged psycho bastard. The Viper has his balls in her fist. She dangles the promise of some kind of higher class awesome princess sex in front of his greedy eyes. They both play dirty and they both play each other all the same.