[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest krystallinetkhl

I cnt stop thinking abt their kiss..woww when MH kiss YJ ..i cried as i m so happy..love to their romance.SECRETS..hwaiting

WOW this thread is burning hot with all of you chingus who cant get over that awesome kiss ...

tumblr_inline_mohz1fMJnw1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you to all who did the recaps ... there are too many to mention and some names are hard to spell LOL .... Can't wait for @falloutjane's epic recap with all her hilarious side comments.

I love how we are seeing some ADULT TYPE KISSES and not some of the typical LAME KDRAMALAND signature kisses. I hope LBY does not get mad.

This drama is a good revenge/romance type drama and I am glad to be a part of this thread and witness all the awesome comments/interactions by the members.

Now to wait for VIKI to upload the RAW so I can watch it ..... c u later chingus!

Oh my, when MH was kissing YJ and she was pushing him away, my eyes were literally bulging out of there sockets wishing I had some kind of telepathic powers to visually restrained her, but when she pushed him away and attempted to get out of his car, he knelt to the ground and slowing kissed her----I was screaming to myself, LIKE A BOSS, LIKE A BOSS. Such a BOSS move. You go MH.

tessieroo said: SY is talking to DHShe says something about MH and loveShe throws and breaks her wine glass
MH takes YJ homeShe thanks himThey stare at each other (OMO, OMO!)

OH MY GOD! 
MH gets out of his side of the carGoes around to YJ's side, open the doorHe leans in and kisses her!
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!She fights himHe keeps kissing her, over and over!

tessieroo said: SY is talking to DHShe says something about MH and loveShe throws and breaks her wine glass
MH takes YJ homeShe thanks himThey stare at each other (OMO, OMO!)

OH MY GOD! 
MH gets out of his side of the carGoes around to YJ's side, open the doorHe leans in and kisses her!
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!She fights himHe keeps kissing her, over and over!

dito said: and thats how an obsessed man in love kisses his obsession...... not that lame k-drama slo-mo sweet stuff for uri stalker sajangnim.......done perfectly in tune with his character......force first.....sweet second......you go sajangnim..... make her fall for you.......just hurry up with it....you got only 4 epi left......
...now where's our dearest @falloutjane with her hilariously awesome recap......^:)^...in advance
...erm....i'm guessing it's her not his.

WOW this thread is burning hot with all of you chingus who cant get over that awesome kiss ...

Thank you to all who did the recaps ... there are too many to mention and some names are hard to spell LOL .... Can't wait for @falloutjane's epic recap with all her hilarious side comments.

I love how we are seeing some ADULT TYPE KISSES and not some of the typical LAME KDRAMALAND signature kisses. I hope LBY does not get mad.

This drama is a good revenge/romance type drama and I am glad to be a part of this thread and witness all the awesome comments/interactions by the members.

Now to wait for VIKI to upload the RAW so I can watch it ..... c u later chingus!

Guest missmaple

how can i catch up with you guys.. i'm still at page 342..
a big thanks to @oyeleyeolusina and @tessiero for recaps... i don;t think my recap is helpful since i just say, they talk something, they walk out.. omo.. etc.. hehehe...
and @saranghayechoiseunghyun and @vzmeiin for screen caps... i miss your pop out screen caps @ohoheli ...  :D
we have to load the kiss pic in every page.. the kiss is beyond hot.. @Thaila , @ymiss , @GaienaLee , finally, we get what we're waiting for since two last month... *sob

Guest jennloct

this is really the best freaking kiss i ever see in my life...

as u can see both beastly and hot steamy kisses from the start and end up with gentleman prince-princess kiss....
how can u think of both totally different style of kisses combine together... only in Secret land.... *bow to the writer*

but i kind of dun understand YJ expression... after the beastly kiss, MH had shown to her that he really luv her...
at first she look on MH with her blank face. after slapping him for kissing her in beastly mode...
then she look away from MH blanky... errr... yeah.. blank face... i dun really get that expression...
then MH look at her... want to kiss but stop for a while.. thinking about hw she feels... but cautiously and slowly came to her lips again..
like... MH waiting for her to accept him...
then kiss.... but YJ again with her blank face...and yeah... still look away from MH....
like thinking m i doing the right thing... can i accept this love... will i love him...
then slowly she closed her eyes... like saying.. i am... with tearful eyes...

missmaple said: how can i catch up with you guys.. i'm still at page 342..
a big thanks to @oyeleyeolusina and @tessiero for recaps... i don;t think my recap is helpful since i just say, they talk something, they walk out.. omo.. etc.. hehehe...
and @saranghayechoiseunghyun and @vzmeiin for screen caps... i miss your pop out screen caps @ohoheli ...  :D
we have to load the kiss pic in every page.. the kiss is beyond hot.. @Thaila , @ymiss , @GaienaLee , finally, we get what we're waiting for since two last month... *sob