[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

sarmi said: Do you guys have any favourite MH shirt?  :)I soo loved the purple shirt he was wearing when he found YJ unconscious at the bakery and took her to the hospital, the look was so good on him 
And YJ looked good in the light blue overly big sweater kind of attire she had on when she went looking for her dad in ep 6 I think, she looked really pretty
OMG that's not purple....wait its dark reddish chocolate...no dark red....what colour is that  :\">

rintintintin said:

*I'm in a middle of repacking our goods for the typhoon victims in our country.* While I'm ranting myself here in our office while my colleagues are still packing goods for the typhoon victims, I can't believe that this week will be the last huhuhu! I just can't believe it's like *16 episodes is not good enough for us GGGGRRRRR!* I know I'm just a avid viewer who wishes for a good ending but NOOOO! I'm getting 50-50 this time. But please PD, like what I said, don't secret us okay? HAHAHA!

Now, this is my reliever so that please be good to us Secret team LOL! :D

@cynkdf I think I'm the one who wondered about the bench, now that is see the photo you posted, I want to go there. Thank you, I f I have enough money to go to Korea, then I will surely visit that place. P.S: thanks everyone for posting the preview and for keeping this thread amazing, I think I'm more addiced to this thread than secret, I'm supposed to study right now, but here I am.

ratgirlina said: sarmi said: Do you guys have any favourite MH shirt?  :)I soo loved the purple shirt he was wearing when he found YJ unconscious at the bakery and took her to the hospital, the look was so good on him 
And YJ looked good in the light blue overly big sweater kind of attire she had on when she went looking for her dad in ep 6 I think, she looked really pretty
OMG that's not purple....wait its dark reddish chocolate...no dark red....what colour is that  :\">

^^^ Seeing Ji Sung like that up there shirtless, I will have to say it again, Lee Bo Young is one so very lucky woman! I could just eat Ji Sung up right at the moment! So yummy! I can't stop staring! I think it's better if I leave the thread for now before my mind get wild and naughty!

yuhotarubi said: @cynkdf I think I'm the one who wondered about the bench, now that is see the photo you posted, I want to go there. Thank you, I f I have enough money to go to Korea, then I will surely visit that place. P.S: thanks everyone for posting the preview and for keeping this thread amazing, I think I'm more addiced to this thread than secret, I'm supposed to study right now, but here I am.

bene2201 said: First time since I started this drama, but I made a major decision today.Usually I watch each ep in raw and then with subs but this time, I don't think I will be able to accept the cliffhanger we will have in the end of ep 15. So I decided that wednersday, I will erase this page soompi form my favorites and I will wait Friday to have the last 2 episodes with subs and watch it all in one time. I know the tentation will be hard, but it will be so good too, I know it.I also really want DH to fall hard once for all. So I put a countdown application on my phone for Friday night when I will enjoy a magnificient ending.

My poor fingers, scroll down, scroll up, checking soompi every hour, what this drama have done to me? :o3 , always thinking about this drama everytime :-? I need to see a psychiatrist to see whether I need some drugs to cure my obsession

fantast1ksuae said: Finished Giant today...enjoyed it...great cast with great acting.
HJE looks young in Giant but her acting was phenomenal. In Secret, she really evolved as a serious actress...may she continue to pick quality drama and not choose mediocre ones.
Secret went over and beyond my expectations. Happy camper! \:D/  \:D/ \:D/

Looks like there's another member of the Kwang Soo fan club in this blog:
http://minalapinou.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/secret-love-episodes-13-14-hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned/

Wish I could understand French - even judging by the gist of the blog posts from Google Translate, the blogger is someone who can articulate her thoughts about Secret admirably.
@cahya @sally_b and any fan of the 49 Days Min Ho-Yi Kyung couple,  off-topic - this fantastic fan-made MV was uploaded a couple of days ago

Found another one 

Annyeong chingus..

I guess i am the most sad person today.firstly i need to work for 7 days straight,today is only my 5th day and wats worse today is my first night shift..meaning to say,i hav 3days of night shifts and it just hav to start on tues..damn!!! Unlike most of u,i have no choice..i cant watch live stream,i cant read live recaps,i cant watch raw too..by the time i came back,of cos i can watch w full subs but im gonna miss all the fun time in this thread...if really there is some kind souls that wanted to save the fun for friday,i will surely cry of happiness..