[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest mellifluorence

cynkdf said: @mellifluorence, many thanks for your reassuring post about Wuthering Heights and its happy ending. I haven't read the book myself - what do you (and others who've read the novel) think about this angle (sorry if ít's already been mentioned before)?  Maybe the genius writers of Secret want to tell a story about the love lessons to be learnt from WH?
http://www.match.com/cp.aspx?cpp=/cppp/magazine/article0.html&articleid=11972

For example, one of the lessons mentioned there is "Obsession belongs on the perfume aisle, not in relationships" -  a lesson that SY obviously needs to learn.

@tessieroo -- I know right?! I'm a dog-person and when I saw this -- I. wanted. it. hahaah!
I wish the pic would have been of him cuddling the puppy -- I think my eyes/heart would have exploded. I really hope Choi Woong gets cast in something new soon. I wouldn't mind another one of the Flower Boy series from TvN -- he could definitely play at least second lead as another step forward in his career. (p.s. I'm a hopeless second-lead shipper - so I actually don't mind when my favorites are in that kind of role) ♥
p.s. I would love if Kwang Soo and Min Hyuk turned out to be cousins - or some such. It'd be great to see Kwang Soo able to Sass-Talk Min Hyuk. heehee

:-B A big thanks to everyone for the preview, MV's and pics, makes waiting a whole lot easier. I am also glad to read all the commentaries and thoughts while we wait. If this thread was quiet, I would be worried, since I now, fully understand MH's stalking tendencies. I stalk this site everyday to tied me over till Wednesday. I admit that I hadn't ever really wanted the days to go by fast, just to watch a drama. I have almost always been able to patiently wait...not so with Secret, because this isn't your run of the mill drama. After watching every episode, I am always left thinking of all the possibilities and the secrets to be disclosed. This is the only drama that has had me pondering 'what will happen next' after EVERY single episode. 14 episode! I never would have thought it possible. Today's pics have MH and YJ smiling....and of course, DH continuing to connive. Seeing this makes me feel a little relieved, but I still wonder how all the secrets will be exposed with only two episodes??? 1. :-/ San...I wonder if this really is a secret or not???...whether he is deceased or not??? Maybe it is more MY desire,as a mother, to want to believe that he did not pass away, rather than to believe or accept that he died without his mother, YJ. The thought just crushes me! I want to believe that he didn't pass away, that his despicable grandmother is hiding him somewhere. AND, Even though it seems like San's despicable grandmother has a secret...I will go on record to say, that I believe that San did pass away. 2. Stepmom: if she indeed broke up a MH's dad's marriage, which of course, takes two to tango, and she isn't secretly his mom. Then maybe, it's that she just feels guilty for having destroyed another woman's life. So, she tries to make amends with MH in every way possible, but of course, what child could accept or forgive a conniving woman that imposed herself into their family. If the father had already been divorced from MH's mother, then that is totally different. But, if she was the other woman, then I could see MH never forgiving her or trusting her, never. So, I will go on record to say she isn't his mom. And, if she isn't WHO gave her the right to talk to YJ secretly and tell YJ to EXIT MH's life. He is an adult, not her baby stepson. So, freaking Wonderful that the Writer saw it fit to have YJ stronger than your normal wimpy, weak,character with the mentality of "abuse me till the last 5 minutes of this drama." Problem: there is that pending treat against YJ by the stepmom. 3. I think DH is so confidently FULL of himself and as someone said before...running scared, afraid and Fearful, that DH will Blindly do whatever to save himself. I believe that DH will fall into the trap set for him by MH, MH's dad and their lawyer. 4. What about SY???....don't get me started, girlfriend needs psychological help, for rea!... Geez...I could go on and on...Secret.....you are JUST FULL of them....2 episodes left ...how is it possible to clear them ALL up?.?? CANT, FOR WEDNESDAY TO FIND OUT HOW WRONG IR RIGHT I WAS. :-? :\">

In Secret, Ji Sung hugs Hwang Jeong Eum back touchingly
class="post-title"In Secret, Ji Sung hugs Hwang Jeong Eum back touchingly

1343987808-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=3&random=1 topnet10 0 Comments 365 views Nov 11, 2013

3 0 0

KBS2’s Wednesday-Thursday drama Secret (Also known as Secret Love, Written by Choi Ho Cheol, Yoo Bo Ra, Directed by Lee Eung Bok, Baek Sang Hoon) released some photos that Ji Sung hugs Hwang Jeong Eum back touchingly, which drew keen attention about the heart-sickening couple.
In the scene aired on November 6 for the 13th episode, Jo Min Hyuk (Ji Sung) and Yoo Jeong (Hwang Jeong Eum) finally confirmed their mind. The man stroking her burns on the cheek tenderly and the woman looking a bit sad excited the viewers.
A melancholy atmosphere had settled over the couple. The male lead affectionately looking at his loved one won the hearts of millions of women for his romantic and sad performance. And the female lead expressed well a thousand emotions crowded through her mind she could not hide.
The romantic and aftertaste hugging scene fit into wonderfully into the urban landscape was shot near a reservoir in North Chungcheong Province.Contrary to crews and actors’ expectations, the shooting place had attracted many fans during three-hour filming time. Especially, Ji Sung outstandingly expressed his true feelings about Yoo Jeong. On the other hand, Hwang Jeong Eum remarkably showed guilty about her loved one’s ex-girl friend and finally opened her mind to Min Hyuk.
The two great actors unreservedly rehearsed their lines regardless of countless onlookers around the place, and they adjusted their feelings for acting listening to music together before the shooting.
When the shooting was actually started, Ji, 36, and Hwang, 28, were reported to slip into their role with deep sadness and sorrow. The two performed very well the touching hugging scene drawn a lot of attention with wounded heart.
Meanwhile, Secret, which is raising questions whether the couple concludes with a happy ending overcoming hardships and obstacles, will go off the air next Thursday.

http://koreandrama.com/in-secret-ji-sung-hugs-hwang-jeong-eum-back-touchingly/

@Janett, thanks for the clarification.
Here are two posts by a guy called Sajen which amused me, and had me nodding my head at the part praising HJE.
On Dramabeans OT on 8 November: Sajen posted:
"So I watched Secret episode 2 leading to new questions.

One does Yoo-Jung grow a brain because going to jail for someone else can only be described by one word that starts with s, here’s a hint it’s not smart or sweet.

Two is Bae Soo-Bin ever going to play a character that’s not an a*s*s* again?"

Posted by Sajen on Viki.com on 11 November:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1021833v-secret-episode-14

"A lot of people on here seem worried that Min Hyeok might die, personally I'm more worried crazy bird lady might kill Yoo Jeong as that would more fit her M.O.

Now things I've learned from the first 14 episodes of Secret.

1.) Crazy birds keep cockroaches as pets.
2.) Stalking can be romantic...........if you're Min Hyeok and the person you're stalking is Yoo Jeong.
3.) For someone I had previously dismissed as just a beautiful face, Hwang Jeong Eum is an amazing actress.
4.) If I was Hwang Jeong Eum's agent I would only allow her to act in melodramas written by 2 rookie writers from now on.
5.) Writing teams need to be more common.
6.) I'm pretty sure things like whether or not San is still alive and the true mother of Min Hyeok's sister, does she even have a name, will be left unresolved.
7.) One way or the other the end is going to hurt, either we get a happy ending and I'm left with nothing to watch, or we get an ending where one or both of Yoo Jeong and Min Hyeok die, and neither crazy bird, her pet cockroach or her pet cockroach's mother die." 

No prizes for guessing who Bird Lady and the cockroach are.

The most dificult  week to see  it going to end  of  secret the only show  i was hoping  giving  a another  two episode  i cant  wait  to end   what will happend  do we have  a happy ending that all us  include me want or sad one . Let see  2 more days to go yuppie

Guest channak

Finally got to see the preview 15 im cant wait for the episode to air YJ is gonna kick DH butt. I really hoped she wouldn't sacrifice her suffering to help MH and his k group this time but she fought back to get DH to court to seek justice for what he did to her father and son.

channak said: Finally got to see the preview 15 im cant wait for the episode to air YJ is gonna kick DH butt. I really hoped she wouldn't sacrifice her suffering to help MH and his k group this time but she fought back to get DH to court to seek justice for what he did to her father and son.

zdkw.jpg
Translator App says: 
And had lots of my friends ~!! '@Mint8607: the secret filming of the final end of the vitim. Another work is coming to an end like this?? A short but fun with nice people in bold were happy ...^^ Was hard but I work of the eighth of ...Hi ~ ~!
OR
And can be a lot My Friend ~! " @ ( 8607: Secrets non-team at the end of the last day. So another work is done I? short, but bold and good people and enjoy happy. Top ^ top ^ hard but not hard work was my eighth, Hello~~!

EDIT: I think he's replying to a Cordi / production set person. Her twitter has other drama photos. So - lucky her - she's actually *on set* with all these wonderful - yet exhausted - people. :)

KEEP CALM IS STILL MOOONNNNDAY! Was off the thread for 2 days  because i am getting ready to accept the weekly treat will end and i must start looking for a new one.... set my mood back to the conspirancies and history behind the palaces, something more realistic and long to give time for a few new dramas such as this one and Masters Sun (the latest two i have followed looking forward to the next episode lol) to start airing ASAP...
OUR BELOVED SECRETNeedless to say that we are all very loyal to the thread and SECRET and very anxious to see what resolution we will be presented with from the closing scene on episode 14.
Some family and friends might become less worried after THURSDAY when are not escaping and looking at a computer screen, cursing, pulling the air, giggling, writing  and saying things like  OH MY GOOD I CAN'T BELIEVE HE/SHE DID OR SAID THAT, JERK, WHITCH  OR SIMPLY CHANGING EXPRESSIONS constantly >:P  >:)  8-| and trying to punch the screen (more like the person on the screen)...Sometimes we also look like :-)  :x
Yes companions we will soon loose our favourite addictive SECRET because it will all be revealed (so i hope specially when it comes to the trio we hate the most SY, DH and  Mirror MUM)...Just hope the final chapter is one to be remembered for its greatness and not disappointment...
STYLING
I cheated and started reading few pages back and jumped to this one ...couldn't help notice on page 499the comments CHarismaDoll
CHarismaDoll where she identifies the brands YJ is wearing....We all noticed, she was working to pay MH back and all of the sudden her styling changed:Very nice expensive coats (almost never she wear the same), Bags, shoes...where did she get the money from lol!! no doubt we like to see her looking presentable and obviously the sponsors are flooding in with lovely clothes for promotion and she is just ideal (meaning even if you are not rich you can look good....don't check the prices though or you might have an heart attack or damage your credit lol! otherwise we should check where we can find ONE +ONE AHJUMAS or AHJUSSI and get a good version of those at a bargain price) 
Her styling like the one of many K-DRAMA lead actresses/actors symbolises their change of "persona:It became more visible, she became more determined, confident, strong AND SHE WENT ON A SHOPPING SPREE LOL! ...

Happy2b said: Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  I'm so sleepy right now that I completely misread her statement. 

@Mokonappy, please accept my apology, chingu.

I am so glad @mokonappu as well as many others are questioning the voting outcome but regardlless of that vote outcome - we know that SECRET its the best, and that's good enough for me.