[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Hi all Secreters.

There so many new interesting articles these past few days. Gotta translate some now. Will try to do the rest probably tomorrow. Will probably translate Lee Eung Bok PD interview posted here few pages behind.

Secret Behind The Scenes, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Share The Bed? 

http://news.nate.com/view/20131112n20110

Secret "bed scene" BTS are revealed.

On November 12th The crews of KBS2 Secret revealed the BTS of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum rest together in bed after completing the filming, while waiting and discussing for the next filming.

The filming was for 13th episode where both of them displays great chemistry when HJE feeding JS who hurt his foot in an incident.

Crews said that as usual, the interactions between these two is very dynamic. They don't have reservations toward each other, as they're not new acquaintances, knows each other since before drama. They often bantering playfully, like when JS laughing at HJE when she accidentally broke the music box.

After some time discussing the next filming, crews decided to leave the room to let both of them rest undisturbed. Everyone know they're good friends and both have their own partners, otherwise it'll be a hot rumor, said some crews jokingly. 

===========================================================================

Secret Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Bae Soo Bin, Lee Deok Hwa; Get Surprise Gift Holiday Travel to Phillippines! 

http://news.nate.com/view/20131112n35336

According to Secret staffs, KBS with K Content Production House, decide to rewarded holiday travel to Secret casts and crews. 

Hwang Jung Eum, Ji Sung, Bae Soo Bin, Lee Deok Hwa representatives said thank you for this gift, and will surely enjoys it. They are now still fighting to make great drama until the very end, filming tirelessly in this cold weather. Please cheer for them until the very end.

Meanwhile the crew representatives said they're very happy and excited, can't wait to the trip. They're very touched with the caring KBS and K Content have for them. "We are now hard working to finish the last 2 episodes. Please be with us until the very end. Thank you." 

All eyes are now on Secret last 2 episodes, whether it'll have satisfying and happy conclusion or not.

kibosi said: excuse me, can I ask some question.I want to know What the location of DH office.( I'm not sure, It's the same place of YJ go in the end of ep.14, right?) Is it  the court of South Korean? I want to know where is the place. I want to go to this place. I remember I see THIS place in '' answer me to 1997'' It's office of Yoonjae too. he he he.. I'm going to Korea soon I want to go there. 
sorry for my English. My English skill is not good
Thank you ^^

Guest atomickitty

I am literally, going to explode soon. I can't take it. I don't think I'll be able to watch Wednesday's episode and then have to wait 24 hours to watch Thursday. I think I'll wait till Thursday to watch them both and have a long good bye.

I say that now but watch, I'll probably be searching for raws like a drug addict on Wednesday.

Guest ccmbebe

@Pavlichenko Thank you so much for the translations!! I really hope we got to see the bed scene in the coming episode.

It's sweet that they are also close behind the scenes. JS and HJE's chemistry is impressive, they matched very well together :)

I hope they do more CF together in the future~

Guest NewHeart

hadarix3 said: I'm watching protect the boss because I'm dying here waiting for secret!! but It's so weird haha omg Ji Sung and romantic comedy work together lol!!!! he is amazing!!! his character is so different!! it just shows that he is an amazing actor!! seriously!! :x

Thanks @Pavlichenko for translate the news. You're the best  :x 

Hahaha MH, YJ, DH, MH's dad go to vacation together, can you imagine it? lololol   :))   

Seriously though; two married men, one woman with long-time BF,  one old man; go to trip together. What a wacky combi.  But isn't it dangerous go to Philippine right now?   @-)   I think better if they change the place.

I'm happy with the way KBS always doting & showering Secret with love. 

Also lololol at JS-HJE using that big comfy bed to rest for real. Guess it must looks so tempting for them, looking at that queen size plushy bed when you are dead tired & sleepy. Poor them.  

I am re watching episode 14 and the Scene with YJ and  SY at the wedding hall where she makes the comment "you shouldn't mess with a man belonging to another, in order to get back the man that left you." now i guess she has selective memory since it has clearly been stated that YJ broke up with him. Why in the heck would she want him back if she left him. Lady if she left there is a flaw with him. It would seem to me that MH is chasing YJ not the other way around. It really pisses me off that SY and even step mom think that they are so scary that they can run this woman off. That they can tell her to leave him alone. SY if you thought with half your brain you would be questioning. But since your mind is muddled with crazy thoughts I understand why you just don't get it.  

Can't believe we r at the end already this wk....bn avoiding to comment coz don't wanna feel melancholic once this drama ends... :(( from the ep.15 preview, we can expect a great episode again n I really wanna see DH broken by the end of ep.15 n SY to stop being delusional w her feelings for MH. Wish for happy ending for YJ n MH n more lovely moments in ep.16...puttakae writer-nim. Too many emotions watching this drama n I need sweet ending to calm it. Can't wait...will camp here tomorrow nite, I got the day correct for once, lol. See uols! :)

I noticed that some of you here are kind of worried about not being able to properly "let go" of the drama once it end soooo uhmm---I think Save The Last Dance For Me (wherein Ji Sung is the main actor) is a good drama to watch just in case some of you might have a hard time saying goodbye to the drama. It somewhat has the same genre or "melodramatic feel". It's an old K-drama though so if you intend to watch it online, the videos might be of low quality but if you can get past that and focus on the story then it's worth watching. It's actually the drama that made me addicted to K-dramas :)) plus you'll be shocked at how Ji Sung didn't change that much at all, face/physical looks-wise. It's like he didn't age at all. He still almost looks exactly the same or younger, even. Anywho, see you guys on Friday :D

Guest atomickitty

Thanks @Triton823.. I didn't know how Sopranos ended!!!
(joking.. not gonna watch it)

I can't contemplate an ending right now because the real one is upon us. We will know what they have in store for us soon. I just hope it's not stupid and doesn't make us angry. Justice must be served. DH needs to end up in jail for sure.

It's officially Wednesday here in Australia - the countdown is on for Episode 15. As excited as I am for it, at the same time I'm slowly going through an emotional breakdown cause it's ending *ugly tears*. I just finished re-watching the casts episode of Happy Together and I think it's safe to say that everyone is much closer now than when they were when they shot that. I hope all 4 of them choose a rom-com for their next projects, I want to see them laughing and smiling.

Also the preview for Ep15 looks promising. Love that YJ continues on with bringing down DH :) Serves the douchebag right & as for this vacation or trip they take, slightly hesitant in regards to that cause whenever that happens in a K-drama you know shizz is going to go down afterwards (unless I'm reading way too much into it, most likely am lol). See you all back here tonight, off to lala land now since its 3 in the morning and I need to get up in 3 hrs time lol.

Guest jennloct

thank god its wednesday here and oso in korea!!!!
we waited this day for so loooonnnnngggggggggg.....
y u guys keep on saying goodbye n thank you n hug....
it jz make me gonna cry because i dun wan it to end...
thanks to Secret that makes me register as a member n joined this group...
i love all the members of secret society who always have brilliant , insightful, awesome and LOL post at the same time...
i still thinking of whether to read the recap or wait for the next day n watch with sub at one go...
i need to finish my thesis by this friday.. but i still cant leave this thread....
oh dear... i guess i nid to get enough sleep to have strength to wait for 2nite episode...
Goodnight guys.... *group hug*

Guest fantast1k1

I've seen GIANT twice and still think it's one of the BEST/ GREATEST Kdrama I've ever seen and the casts were more than SUPERB with great story line and the most EVILcharacter of all time. Not forgetting it as one of HJE's best drama and best couple with JSW. (in bed, of course)

I'm rewatching SECRET for the 3rd/ 4th time again, looking for clues and preparing my self (psychologically) for the final episodes. Will SECRET join the list of my all time FAVORITE drama? PDnim & scriptwriters, please give me an acceptable & satisfying ending!

My SECRET obsession with this thread will come to an end this week as there is no quality current & upcoming

dramas are able to replace

SECRET's plots at all esp on

Wed & Thurs slots.

Yes Chinguu! I consider GIANT as an Epic drama. The actors were great. HJE's lucky to be in their company. HJE must have left an impact because her

proceeding projects after that

were CYHMH and IOM which featured some of her cast mates from GIANT.

But here in Secret, HJE was able to really shine. Truly luv Yoo Jung ah!

Guest masterofallsecret

last 2 episodes :((
soon to watch list:
1. the great seer
2. save the last dance for me
3. new heart
4. protect the boss

PS:loving a married man, thanks to you jisung oppa, take responsibility oppa!!!

while waiting for ep 15 will re-watch happy together, strong heart
will watch all of jisung oppa's project while waiting for his newest project after secret :)>- =))