[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest blueivy

@mitten, you are 100 percent right, the last two episodes will demanded a lot from DH...there a whoa moment, how he stunning portrayed of his character. It's a welcome breathe of fresh air.

Just watched the preview and like always Secret always deliver. I am so happy my prediction came true about Mh calling Yj and telling her to take care of her business that she got to do ......ok it wasn't a prediction if was just hope but same thing in my book. LOL I am totally on the wagon of the production team of secret coming on here and reading our post. Cause seriously i feared they were going to make Yj step back and try to not do anything. I love that the story is going with the growth process with the characters. 
I would like to explain more but i have to go to class :(:(:((  I'm just sad i won't be able to comment until thursday night with you guys,have a calc test i need to study for. I hope wednesday ep to be awesome.....Mh & Yj fighting

Guest mellifluorence

Umrn Cbsy said:

Pics of Ji Sung oppa recording his song for the OST...

[마이데일리 = 이지영 기자] 배우 지성이 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 '비밀'의 OST '폭풍의 언덕'을 직접 부른다.

지성의 소속사에 따르면 지성이 부른 '비밀' OST '폭풍의 언덕'이 오는 13일 자정에 공개된다.

지성은 지난 8일 당일 살인적인 스케줄임을 마치고 늦은 새벽까지 애정을 가지고 '폭풍의 언덕' 녹음을 마쳤다.

'폭풍의 언덕'은 '비밀'에서 자주 등장했던 책 '폭풍의 언덕'과 같은 제목을 갖고 있어 그 배경에 더욱 관심을 모으고 있다.

관 계자에 따르면 "드라마에 대한 애착이 남다른 지성이 바쁜 촬영 스케줄과 빠듯한 일정에 어려움이 있음에도 긴밀하게 협의해 OST에 참여하게 됐다"며 "이번 참여로 드라마를 사랑해 주신 팬들에게 좋은 선물이자 의미 있는 시간이길 기대한다"고 전했다.

Source : naver.com

Brief translation of the article...

Secret OST has already become a popular trend. On the streets and cafes in Korea, the songs can be heard almost everywhere you go. Upon release of the OST, it has become the one of the most highly searched OST online. This time round, Ji Sung has also personally participated in the Secret OST. Hence, this will in turn help to garner higher ratings for the drama. The Production Crew remarks that In spite of his busy filming schedule, the passionate actor in the Secret melodrama still made time to successfully complete the recording of the OST. The title of the song is known as Wuthering Heights.

P.S. Hmm...so I guess the song will mainly revolve around Min Hyuk's story with Yoo Jeong and their relationship....:)

@mellifluorence, many thanks for your reassuring post about Wuthering Heights and its happy ending. I haven't read the book myself - what do you (and others who've read the novel) think about this angle (sorry if ít's already been mentioned before)?  Maybe the genius writers of Secret want to tell a story about the love lessons to be learnt from WH?
http://www.match.com/cp.aspx?cpp=/cppp/magazine/article0.html&articleid=11972

For example, one of the lessons mentioned there is "Obsession belongs on the perfume aisle, not in relationships" -  a lesson that SY obviously needs to learn.

Do you guys have any favourite MH shirt?  :)I soo loved the purple shirt he was wearing when he found YJ unconscious at the bakery and took her to the hospital, the look was so good on him 
And YJ looked good in the light blue overly big sweater kind of attire she had on when she went looking for her dad in ep 6 I think, she looked really pretty
OMG that's not purple....wait its dark reddish chocolate...no dark red....what colour is that  :\">

Guest blueivy

@"saranghaechoiseunghyun">thank u secret thread, u're first thread give me 10 spam and 1 abuse".

To make you feel better I have 25......thank god no abuse....when I found out I developed acid reflux from worrying and decided not to post another thread .....neatless to say, that did not happen due to the support I received from secret forumites...

You know I feel sorry for SY. Wait, wait I can't even sound convincing with that. I feel nothing for that backstabbing, possessive, obsessive crazy Biotch.. I am sure scenes are out of place, but looking at the one in the preview where I assume DH picks up the picture of her handing him the file from the remains of the broken vase, sculpture take your pick, she sure loves to destroy. Looks like in her haste to tell him she loved him she really didn't look at the photo and paper work MH brought over lol... (or she is just a nasty person and didn't pick up after herself after MH last visit.)   Had she really looked at the picture I wonder if she would have played that hand at the end of episode 14? I really would have been thinking that the man I obsessed over is not buying my shyt and has basically told me to do what I want. The picture shows that she and DH were passing company information really something that DH should not have had a hand in. Over stepping boundaries. (Let down much SY? You still don't get it right? YOU don't know MH never have roflmao) Your little ploy did not give you the result you were hoping for and the nut case that  you have partnered with has his own issues. Shame on him for jumping into your crap when his world is going to crumble.  The sad thing is that although your plan failed to make MH heel (hopefully no surprise shotgun wedding scenes) crazy will still put the papers out there by any means necessary and destroy you. Self destructive behavior, wanting to make MH the knight to save you only to see that he only plays knight to YJ. You are going down by your own hand. At what point do you realize he cares nothing for you? Trying to save his own a z z is DH middle name. I wonder if she has any hope that MH will change his mind. mmm wait right there for that.. good luck lol . You should have been wondering what DH had in his closet because it looks like his shyt is about to hit the fan. If anything if YJ can just make him look bad to the public his credibility as a prosecutor (well we know that rep is shot anyway.) and lawyer will be questions.  I wonder if the documents they have are fake? or at the very least changed to show their criminal intent to do harm to the company? LOL at more questions and we are in the home stretch.

I really hope the Secret cast and crew get a much needed rest. They have all worked hard to provide a mind griping and emotional roller coaster for us.  Awesome portrayals from our four leads and secondary characters.

Much needed thanks to all that provided links to see the preview and all that gave awesome translations. 

Guest bene2201

First time since I started this drama, but I made a major decision today.Usually I watch each ep in raw and then with subs but this time, I don't think I will be able to accept the cliffhanger we will have in the end of ep 15. So I decided that wednersday, I will erase this page soompi form my favorites and I will wait Friday to have the last 2 episodes with subs and watch it all in one time. I know the tentation will be hard, but it will be so good too, I know it.I also really want DH to fall hard once for all. So I put a countdown application on my phone for Friday night when I will enjoy a magnificient ending.I-can-do.jpg