18비밀의 속삭임 (Inst.)듣기
19파도 (Inst.)듣기
20비밀의 오르골 (Inst.)듣기

총 20곡 수록.

14일 목요일 발매.

cr: DC

the ost'll be coming ^^, chingu

Guest nesschino83 .

There was a post a few pages ago (I'm sorry I don't remember who wrote it and I couldn't find it so I can quote it) about how uri sajangnim changed in this last episodes and that he looks worn out and tired compared to the first episodes. I have to agree with that, but don't get me wrong...He still looks charming and gorgeous ;) ...and the reason he seems so changed it's because they changed his hairstyle... I went back and watched again the last episodes to see when exactly this change happended and found out it was at the beginning of episode 9, right after the dinner party( you know...ripped black dress... and knight in shining armor sajangnim fighting for YJ's honor.). In that moment MH found out that DH was with YJ the night of the accident and started to realise that maybe YJ might not be guilty. That is the exact moment when MH transforms himself from the obsessed boy hungry of revenge into the tough man desirous of justice... 

@Ldy Gmerm on perm gangster unnie
I bet they will pair them or at least leave a suggestion... she will eat him alive lol!! =))
If they pair them it could be a funny scene, perhaps he will say something bluntly as when he made the remark about her hair or  perhaps they will just leave us with her starting using her hair straight all of the sudden suggesting that she also likes him  :-*  :-*  :\">

KS loves those get together for the looks of it...they push him around and he follows the lead with a grin on his face :\">  ;))

Love the unnies moments! they are actually warm and funny moments because the way they stick together make us laugh in a nice way (not in prison, i would be rather scared! It was more like join a gang or die, all for survival).....

@skypandie , I agree with you. I'm possessed with this drama. Started last week and finish to the latest episode in 2 days. 
Before this I'm following the MIrae's Future but found the drama become quite boring. Switching to Secret and I'm HOOK. 
For the 1st time I like Hwang Jung Eum's Character. 

Guest fantast1k1

I'm starting to feel sad that Secret is ending 8-|
Like some of you, I'm also debating wether to watch them all at once on Friday or join the amazing recappers...ottoke!

@IguanaSoap - RE: Spam marks/points. Gurl ~ something is wrong with the system - because I went from 2 -- with links to the posts in question (1 *might* be considered spam, the other was completely relevant to the topic) --- then to suddenly 16 --- now I'm at 23 spams.
There are no links to the 'accused spam' posts and Zero warnings in my warning box. I don't quote photos or links either...ever. So I'm going to conclude it's something in the system and I now find it humorous to check everyday and see how many spams have appeared. Perhaps I'll become the SPAM Queen. HA!!
Anyway - don't take it seriously. If you've done something to get you booted from the board -- a moderator will contact you first. :)

Guest fantast1k1

Finished Giant today...enjoyed it...great cast with great acting.
HJE looks young in Giant but her acting was phenomenal. In Secret, she really evolved as a serious actress...may she continue to pick quality drama and not choose mediocre ones.
Secret went over and beyond my expectations. Happy camper! \:D/  \:D/ \:D/

Guest IguanaSoap

gaissss, which scene that the OST - Jisook (지숙) [Rainbow] - Secret Love (Feat. Outsider) play in the previous eps? bcs i don't remember hear any 'happy' bg music in ep. 13/14 ...

O.O?

Guest fantast1k1

Arrasso! 
Still chillin' like a villain'Waitin'For the last curtainExpectin' for a great endin'So tired of guessin'Will chill Relaxin' and Hopin'No more hatin'For a happy endin'

8-> :-bd ;)

Guest Pamela Yang

gosh its killing me! just 2 more eps! :( i can't believe its gonna be over.. or is it going to be a beginning?? esp for MH & YJ? LOL 

Guest rintintintin

*I'm in a middle of repacking our goods for the typhoon victims in our country.* While I'm ranting myself here in our office while my colleagues are still packing goods for the typhoon victims, I can't believe that this week will be the last huhuhu! I just can't believe it's like *16 episodes is not good enough for us GGGGRRRRR!* I know I'm just a avid viewer who wishes for a good ending but NOOOO! I'm getting 50-50 this time. But please PD, like what I said, don't secret us okay? HAHAHA!

Now, this is my reliever so that please be good to us Secret team LOL! :D