[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest falloutjane

THE END IS NEAR!!!! 
So I called my internet cable people today, wanting to upgrade my speed to 100 mbps. The earliest slot is a Thursday night when they can come in and change modem and other cable stuff that I know nothing about. Thinking nothing into it, I agreed. Only to scramble later and change it to Friday. BECAUSE IF THEY MESS UP MY INTERNET THAT NIGHT I WILL RAGE SO BAD!!!! So it was a toss between risking it and possibly get ultra speed that night or knowing Murphy and his stupid law and completely missing out on livestream. So I chose to avoid Murphy.
Let's hope for good streaming even with my weaksauce speed. 
2 more episodes before slipping back into lurking and leaving this account to collect dust again. Most of the time, I avoid the drama on soompi because people can be REALLY condescending and will tear into you for voicing out a disagreement. MEH. But everyone here has been really nice so okay, I will give myself a week after the airing before slipping back into lurking. Hur. 
Soompi! You had me at RET....................

SECRET. 
Hur. 

Guest adniRose

lovelybluehoneyz..

said: I hope secret has a gd ending and i hope we can get a higher ratings for the last 2 episodes.. Secret fightiiing!! And lastly i hope u all will still b here on friday or sat...please dun leave this thread yet... Ok chingus..have fun for today ep and keep the fun awesome post coming in! Gonna miss u all! *drag my 2 feet to work*

@NewHeart, thank you so much for those images of MH with his best looks, god his character is so charismatic.........loved his shirts! :x
Like @ratgirlina said the sajangnim color is the best :)

Guest sogongx3

I'm watching protect the boss because I'm dying here waiting for secret!!

but It's so weird haha omg Ji Sung and romantic comedy work together lol!!!! he is amazing!!! his character is so different!!

it just shows that he is an amazing actor!! seriously!! :x

Ji Sung Hugs Hwang Jung Eum? What’s Going On?
ji-sung-hugs-hwang-jung-eum-what-s-going

KBS 2TV Thursday/Friday drama "Secret" released its still cut.

On October 15th, the "Secret" team released the best filming moments.

The filming set is as warm-hearted as the popularity of the drama. In the released pictures, actors were laughing and smiling at the camera even during their short break, showing what a great time they were having.

Hwang Jung Eum who was know especially for her motherly love acting looked at her son "Kang San" at the filming scene and showed a touching moment.

Another memorable moment is the gang fight scene with Yoo Jung where Ji Sung unexpectedly hugs Hwang Jung Eum. As Hwang Jung Eum's scenes with a lot of tops and turns ended, Ji Sung had warmly hugged her as if saying, "Good Job." Hwang Jung Eum smiled as she was able to end the filming successfully.

"Secret" staff member said, "Hwang Jung Eum had a lot of tough scenes. But with the caring of other actors and actresses, she's filming comfortably. The caring from one another will result in good scenes."

Meanwhile, "Secret" is a traditional mellow drama featuring Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Bae Soo Bin and Lee Dae Hee showing a man who falls in love with a woman who killed his lover. It airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.

****Couldn't resist posting this, Ji Sung is really a sweet guy....he hugged Hwang Jung Eum after that traumatic scene because it must have been hard for her to be pushed and shoved around by guys like that even if it was just an act****

Guys I am a bit worried. I occationally watch KBS on other times apart from when watching Secret but non of the links work and havent been all day.

Can someone check if ther's just some maintnance blocking or is the 2 accounts closed for good.

Guest viinodd

Since the title of this drama is SECRET & the producer tell us the ending will be unimaginable....

I think the ending will be a SECRET. Just like any other episodes; cliffhanging ending X_X LOL

Maybe extra episodes or sequel?? :-? all of sudden I think abt gu family book haha

ok, before going back to lurking mode after secret end, i just have to ask. why on earth did they put on such white make up on BSB? obvious he has darker skin. he is a man, darker skin even bring out that manly effect in a man. every time they do a close up on him i had to stop myself from reaching for a tissue and wipe the make up off.

class="articletitle"The Secret to a Drama’s Success Is… an Actress’ Tears?

Is it necessary for an actress to cry in order for the drama to take off?

November 12, 2013 7:46 AM EST |

119629-the-secret-to-a-drama-s-success-i

The Secret to a Drama’s Success Is… an Actress’ Tears?

Is it necessary for an actress to cry in order for the drama to take off?

A solid story line and likeable characters are imperative to a drama's success. However, that isn't all. There needs to be a special something that will captivate the viewers. That's why sometimes an unnecessary bed scene or kiss scene is sometimes added to the drama. But there's something that's just as effective in raising viewership. And that is an actress' tears.

An actor's acting skills is a determining factor in a drama's success. But it's not always easy making the actors stand out. While the actors could do a great job portraying the character, it simply isn't enough. Ordinary acting skills don't elicit praise such as "Wow, he/she acts well." That requires tears.

Like Us on Facebook :

A management rep revealed, "One way to look at it is that acting scenes or characters without any emotional ups and downs is the most difficult. But the truth is, this kind of acting often goes without recognition as 'great acting.' Instead of the ordinary scenes, there needs to be a really angry scene or sobbing scene or another severe emotional outburst in order to stand out to the audience as a great actor."

The rep continued, "This is the reason why so many actors who want to get recognized as 'an actor who acts well' challenge themselves to play characters who have severe emotional ups and downs."

Currently KBS drama "Secret" is taking the lead in viewership percentage for Wednesday/Thursday dramas. As expected, this drama is garnering the interest of viewers because of an actress' tears. The lead female role is played by Hwang Jung Eum, who has been nicknamed "Queen of Tears" because of this drama.

She plays the character Kang Yoo Jung, whose life has a lot of twists and turns. Thanks to all the misery in her life, there is not a day that goes by without shedding tears. She resorts to crying when she is betrayed by the man she loves, when she says goodbye to her child, when she's worried about her ill father, and even while kissing the male lead Ji Sung.

Thanks to Hwang Jung Eum's tears, "Secret" is currently number 1 in audience viewership, and recorded a 17.3% viewership (Niels Korea) for the November 7th broadcast. It's no wonder they say a drama's success is related to an actress' tears.  

Photo credit: KBS

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/48820/20131112/secret-to-drama-success-actress-tears.htm

Umrn Cbsy said: his hair style and clothing style was better at first episodes ( ı think till to 9-10th episode)... now, he is just wearing white shirt and black suits... no color at all... why is he so cliche?  change your style oppa? you are so nice with purple shirts and also flowred jacket...

Guest adniRose

lol they keep on looking at each other's lip... this scene is sizzling... *fanning myself*tumblr_mw1ri0FJVt1qbjiczo3_500.jpg
writer-nim thank u soo much for giving us this ultimate awesome drama, but i wont forgive you i we dont get another kisseu....kkkkk..:-\"

excuse me, can I ask some question.I want to know What the location of DH office.( I'm not sure, It's the same place of YJ go in the end of ep.14, right?) Is it  the court of South Korean? I want to know where is the place. I want to go to this place. I remember I see THIS place in '' answer me to 1997'' It's office of Yoonjae too. he he he.. I'm going to Korea soon I want to go there. 
sorry for my English. My English skill is not good
Thank you ^^