[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Context matters, so let’s see what happens, but I don’t like SA looking so serious. Sadness doesn’t belong on a variety show. I want my biases to smile and be happy. As a devoted shipper, I will always put KJK and SJH’s personal happiness ahead of SA’s. No matter what happens tomorrow, let’s remember to be kind. :) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

not really about SA just something i noticed while watching RM live right now

Spoiler

I noticed this in the last episode as well but wow the editing team have been heavily editing the episodes lately. I can deal with animations but when they start altering conversations it gets a bit much.

Just right now when Jihyo went up to talk in front of everyone, she was apparently in front and right behind Ji Suk jin at the same time while talking to him. since you can clearly see her neon green sweater next to him during his close ups.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^I've noticed that too, it's little things like people's positions change from one frame to another then change back in the next frame. I can't remember which episode it was but recently there was a background scene where SJH and JSM were talking then a split second later they were on opposite sides of the screen. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

Yeay i cannot wait to see this upcoming episode. Tq for your info :flushed:

this isn't related article. this for games... so they're became 1 partner. but since no eng sub i dunno for a reason ...

kjk came to sjh for 1 partner

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tiglon said:

Not sure what is happening but it seems our KJK is heading towards SJH for something!

(The on-screen text seems to say "KJK -> SJH"?):D (Credit weibo user: 顾君颜如玉)

006b8t3Bly1g0xt9q5wu4j31pc0yie89.jpg

He picked Jihyo for the couple game :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tiglon said:

Not sure what is happening but it seems our KJK is heading towards SJH for something!

(The on-screen text seems to say "KJK -> SJH"?):D (Credit weibo user: 顾君颜如玉)

006b8t3Bly1g0xt9q5wu4j31pc0yie89.jpg

KJK choose SJH for partner as I mentioned before

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, heynell said:

Oooh nice, did the other members just let it happen naturally or was there still teasing involved? I'm hoping it was a natural, unforced thing but I also wanna know how HH reacted. 

I saw in twitter that the teasing of SA was not too intense, which is nice to know and it appears more natural. And we have to thank Sechan hyung for choosing jinyoung noona as his partner first, hence paving the way for SA to be a pair :) so for this mission the guys can go to the girl they want to pair up and it is up to the girl to accept of reject them. So Sechan hyung chose hjy as his partner and thankfully she accepted. Lol jaesuk chose jihyo as his partner but was rejected by her, but when jk chose her, jihyo noona gladly accepted and said "yeobo, let's go/let's do this".

• Like 9
  • Love 3

I saw streaming what i understand is Ji hyo refused when jaesuk choose her as partner but when kjk come and choose her she accepted it. :kiss_wink: But still have yeobo part. Then haha our spartace president still teasing the *yeobo* words. Im happy they still using yeobo infront of hyj.  :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Yes, SJH said

yeobo ....

And KJK didn't denying a.k.a agreeing with what SJH said :) 

so, they're admit it about their relationship now ? ;) 

the point plus is ...

they doing that in front of HJY :) and HJY happy hear & looking about it.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Here’s the vid. Those who watched it live: I know we need subs, but was the article clickbait again, or was there anything else? Thanks. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

Anyone knows what SJH replied when HH said "Yeobo" for KJK?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It is already mentioned above but SJH replied by saying "yeobo, let's go/let's form a team".

I think HJY supported them after SJH said "yeobo let's go" but in this clip it is not showing because of the cuts. I didn't watch the live so I don't know much about the whole situation.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Yes, SJH said

yeobo ....

And KJK didn't denying a.k.a agreeing with what SJH said :) 

so, they're admit it about their relationship now ? ;) 

the point plus is ...

they doing that in front of HJY :) and HJY happy hear & looking about it.

the great thing about this is, even IF they're just doing it for the show it still shows that they're comfortable enough as friends to call each other that. If they weren't (especially both being shy people) they would have talked to each other privately about not doing that anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2