[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 hours ago, tiglon said:

4) At 49:25, when they were playing the game, YJS was talking about KJK and HJY's reaction, and then HH mentioned it's like hollywood or something. then on screen text came out "even so I am still standing on sister-in-law(?)'s side" (translated from Chinese subs)

Yes, the text implied that HH chose to be in his hyungso's (JH's) side. It reminded me of what we've read in Naver, that HH said between those two lovelines he is rooting for our SA, which was not shown before. Idk, why the editing team put that on the screen now, but I'm not gonna complain though as long as it's a constructive comment towards our SA. :)

26 minutes ago, danburo said:

Not agree with this, at first i think why both of them not joining the wits game, sick?, tired?, that what actually i think, it's kinda interesting if jk sick, because i remember 1 episode about steak, when jh ask a steak from him and that time jh sick he don't give it, but someone else also sick but jk give it/stay close(not totally sure about it). 

Hahaha... I thought JK teased JH at that time, he just simply joked around that she can't have his meal to make her angry. Such a silly game, but love it anyway :wub:

I believe this is the scene that you are talking 'bout, right?

However, I also remembered when JH not feeling well, but JK didn't always try to stay away from her. Here is the evidence...

credit as shown

23 minutes ago, danburo said:

After a while i remember they win the 3rd game, and i think both of them get exception card (production team don't give any explanation about the winner of 3rd game, correct me if i wrong) 

Overall editing suck, and about distance, i don't want to comment much, every people have their own description for this, looking how jy is, she cling to jk for me it's just a normal things, because she is like that, let's just say extrovert person

And yes, I also didn't notice the PD said the prize for winning the 3rd game, but YJS or other member said penalty exemption cards are on stake for winning the game.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Guys, i just managed to watch the latest ep last night and I noticed something towards the end. When all of them were watching the ones chosen to get punishment. It was around minute 1:21:51, before the water splashed down on the punished members. You can see jong kook hyung in the background. In front of him was somin noona. If you zoom in to that particular moment (you need to zoom in because this happened in the background and it happened quite fast too), there was a hand touching jong kook hyung's ears and then proceeded to touch jong kook hyung's chin, and jong kook hyung was smiling when this happened. Is that jihyo noona's hands touching him? Because i am sure jong kook hyung would not be comfortable if it was another person touching him like that. Did anyone else notice this scene?

17 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Did anyone else notice this scene?

I saw that, too but it’s impossible for me to tell if the color under the white jacket was yellow. I could only see a hand. Anyone capable of zooming in properly?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I saw that, too but it’s impossible for me to tell if the color under the white jacket was yellow. I could only see a hand. Anyone capable of zooming in properly?

I too couldn't actually tell if the sweater was yellow or green. Iirc, jihyo noona, the tall guest da gam and the other female guest were all using yellow sweaters. On the other hand, somin noona and jinyoung noona were wearing green sweaters. But somin noona is out of the choices, since she was standing slightly in front of jong kook hyung at that moment. 

37 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I too couldn't actually tell if the sweater was yellow or green. Iirc, jihyo noona, the tall guest da gam and the other female guest were all using yellow sweaters. On the other hand, somin noona and jinyoung noona were wearing green sweaters. But somin noona is out of the choices, since she was standing slightly in front of jong kook hyung at that moment. 

I think its hjy . The sweater looks like green colour .. 

Actually i don't care if KJK talked to a another woman beside SJH, or he teased or made funny or what, KJK's not living in cave  or something right? And KJK is adult, not a teenager. So, if he is in love relationship with SJH, he can't talk to another woman? or he can't beside another woman? or talked with another woman? Is he a monk? He is entertainer for goodness sake! same with SJH. For example, i have a husband, and because of he is my husband, he can't talked to another woman except me. he can't beside another woman except me, he can't made a joke except it was for me, how it sound like? crazy right? And my husband had many female colleguea in his office, and female friends everywhere,and he can't talked to them? ridiculuous right? So?

I believe that KJK and SJH adult enought to understand their position, and stop made rucus when they close with another male/female. They are indeed in a relationship, and i must tell that that was very trustfull and romantic relationship, not some teenager ridiculuous love!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Yeah, let's keep supporting our SA and less worry about unecessary thing, I hate to say this, but let's focus on our SA. I'm sure others may have seen it differently, but that's okay, though... :)

Anyway, did someone get to see Radio Star yesterday? Based on some clips I've seen, they didn't mention JH's name at all. Yep, maybe they didn't broadcast it, or perhaps they just had an agreement before so that they would not bring that topic? Found it a little bit funny though, since they asked him about his GF in USA and also about the baby, but not mentioning about his recent "loveline". It's impossible that the script writer doesn't know about our SA, right? Since the news about our SA often dominating naver trending topic. Hmmm... yeah, but I could understand if he's not willing to talk about it though, since the reason he is there is for talking about his upcoming concert. And yes, as it's predicted before, he said he always come to LA with his mum.

Anyway, suddenly an idea popped in my mind about JH going to LA as a winner of la-la-land race, what if... HH/YJS/JSJ suddenly asked JK to replace him to go to LA with JH since they have some important urgent matter. Hahaha, that would be great, lol. :lol: It's such ashamed that JK had spent his time in LA together with LKS and HH, but he have not been with JH yet.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Its true . It didn’t really matter though. As long as they loyal to each other who care about another girl come into picture . Everybody have a right to befriend with opposite gender . No matter what im going to support sa with my whole heart ❤️ for me ad long as they still keep silent about their partners , i will just keep believing in them 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, elzy said:

Found it a little bit funny though, since they asked him about his GF in USA and also about the baby, but not mentioning about his recent "loveline".

I thought the same. Especially when the MC's brought up Han Ye Seul naming JK the most attractive member on MUD.  Jongkook's witty response to that was my favorite though, because while making a joke he also made it clear that there was nothing to read into.

“There weren’t a lot of options. That’s why it would be weird to read too much into her choice.”

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, elzy said:

Yeah, let's keep supporting our SA and less worry about unecessary thing, I hate to say this, but let's focus on our SA. I'm sure others may have seen it differently, but that's okay, though... :)

Anyway, did someone get to see Radio Star yesterday? Based on some clips I've seen, they didn't mention JH's name at all. Yep, maybe they didn't broadcast it, or perhaps they just had an agreement before so that they would not bring that topic? Found it a little bit funny though, since they asked him about his GF in USA and also about the baby, but not mentioning about his recent "loveline". It's impossible that the script writer doesn't know about our SA, right? Since the news about our SA often dominating naver trending topic. Hmmm... yeah, but I could understand if he's not willing to talk about it though, since the reason he is there is for talking about his upcoming concert. And yes, as it's predicted before, he said he always come to LA with his mum.

Anyway, suddenly an idea popped in my mind about JH going to LA as a winner of la-la-land race, what if... HH/YJS/JSJ suddenly asked JK to replace him to go to LA with JH since they have some important urgent matter. Hahaha, that would be great, lol. :lol: It's such ashamed that JK had spent his time in LA together with LKS and HH, but he have not been with JH yet.

Yeah i agree with you, i hope that jihyo will bring kjk together in LA, it will looks like newlywed go to honeymoon and make a lot babies *mood delulu on*:love: i hope kjk will invite his fav yeobo to his concert. I want to see their interaction and create moment together. As our spartace shipper, i hope they will get married by this year because they are getting older. Lets pray very harder so that our dreams will come true one day. I know kjk is loyal person so i hope he can be a good husband to our jihyo because they going through up and downs together, they also know each other very well. We must enjoy every moment they create so that if runningman finish we can recap all the old episode back. :blush: 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

For me, as long as jong kook hyung or jihyo noona have not publicly announced they are in a relationship with someone else, I would say it is still safe to ship them provided we don't go overboard and I would continue shipping them and keep my belief on them until the day I am proven wrong. 

I did see some people writing comments in ig asking why jk hyung this, why jk hyung that, why he didn't stay near jihyo noona, why he intreracted more with hjy noona, why he stayed closer to hjy noona etc etc. To be honest, jk hyung is not a robot we shippers can control or ask him to behave the way we want him to. I mean if jihyo noona is totally ok with him and hjy (provided jihyo noona is his gf), why should we be overly dramatic with his interactions with hjy (by 'we 'i am referring to some overdramatic shippers in ig). Hjy is his close friend after all and I am sure he is super comfortable with her at his stage (since they had been loveline partners for quite some time). Hjy noona is also touchy person by nature and she is naturally touchy with others too. Although i did notice that they interacted more in the background compared to SA, i did not find anything unusual with their interactions (seems like normal interactions between close friends). Jk hyung is also a touchy person and tends to touch whoever is beside him if he finds something funny and/or wants to say something to someone. Jihyo noona too, she is comfortable and touchy with other male members as well as her drama/movie co stars. That is their behaviour  by nature. And just because they are a couple (i mean SA here) doesn't mean they have to have zero interactions with people of the opposite gender right? They can't just be ignorant and inddiferent when they meet their fellow celebs/even fans right? Of course they have to interact with their fellow celebs and fans and skinship too have to be included. 

• Like 7

I think it's mostly shippers on IG that are acting this way, maybe they are just young or naive. I'm just glad the people on this thread are willing to talk things out maturely. 

I'm looking forward to the episode they filmed this week. Based on the fancams, JKJ and SJH were very comfortable interacting with each other like old times. I hope the editing shows us these but we never know with RM. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Guys, i just managed to watch the latest ep last night and I noticed something towards the end. When all of them were watching the ones chosen to get punishment. It was around minute 1:21:51, before the water splashed down on the punished members. You can see jong kook hyung in the background. In front of him was somin noona. If you zoom in to that particular moment (you need to zoom in because this happened in the background and it happened quite fast too), there was a hand touching jong kook hyung's ears and then proceeded to touch jong kook hyung's chin, and jong kook hyung was smiling when this happened. Is that jihyo noona's hands touching him? Because i am sure jong kook hyung would not be comfortable if it was another person touching him like that. Did anyone else notice this scene?

I think it was HJY [I could be wrong]. However, after the punishment game, HJY was standing beside KMJ and SJH was with the other guests. 

• Like 1

He called her Soo Yeon when they were in New Zealand

Just saw an old moment from Weibo (posted by user ALONE56112)

http://t.cn/EMHuh7U?m=4349541497134049&u=6910694826

At 00:20, at the end of a long sentence, KJK said "Soo Yeon ah"

It is at 1:05:54 of episode 379 (just in case the above link doesn't work in future), KJK was saying "With your clothes on, you're much heavier than expected" (soo yeon ah is at the end of this sentence but not written in the subtitles)

Seems he uses this name to address her when they are not filming RM that's why in the latest episode (442) he called her by this name when they were playing foot volleyball because he is so used to calling her that.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 7