[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

On 3/10/2019 at 4:23 PM, CI0 said:

not really about SA just something i noticed while watching RM live right now

Hide contents

I noticed this in the last episode as well but wow the editing team have been heavily editing the episodes lately. I can deal with animations but when they start altering conversations it gets a bit much.

Just right now when Jihyo went up to talk in front of everyone, she was apparently in front and right behind Ji Suk jin at the same time while talking to him. since you can clearly see her neon green sweater next to him during his close ups.

Yes! You are absolutely eagle eyed!

After the Chinese subs came out, I went to watch it slow.

When Jihyo came out to introduce herself, Jaesuk guided her to say Sukjin's intro was tiring.

Sukjin asked Jihyo if she had a boyfriend, she said no. 

But when the camera switched back to Sukjin, it's obvious Jihyo is standing next to him!

Even Jihyo's hair can be seen on her flourescent colored coat!

Sukjin was saying (roughly translated from Chinese) "It's obvious why you don't have one"

Since this answer is obviously not for Jihyo (since she is standing next to him when she said it) I am quite sure he said it to Somin (since he has also previously asked Somin whether she has a boyfriend)

My guess is that after saying no to Sukjin's question, Jihyo said something which had to be edited out. Delusional forces make me think she said something like "I don't have a boyfriend but I have a Yeobo" or something like that. Because after Jihyo's shot after Sukjin's remark. The camera went back to Sukin and Haha was laughing so happily (it's the same expression he had when he heard Yeobo)

Just my opinion

• Like 9
  • Love 2

@CI0 ' @tiglon

I just realised that scene a few minutes ago, 1 of sa shippers give me explain details enough about it.

Thank you ...

Agree with both of u.

IMO, what if SJH's answer just about no, I don't have a bf why the next scene after SJH's answer must cut it off & show the another scene, & then back to original scene, it's too obvious when PD of RM editing this, they made a mistake.

And yes like @tiglon said, delulu said : SJH's answer is yeobo part (again) since HH's reaction became freaking happy.

And in the end of SJH's introduce, SJH's reaction might be related about cut it off scene (delulu yeobo scene).

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:
Finally, affer a long time I'm waiting this.

Make it a clear by HJY's side nothings happened between KJK & HJY.

They're just friends, no more.

Wow, appreciate to what she had done. Being labeled as the best couple who got awards last year and came to that statement not even half of the year right after, somehow risking her position too. They have their own shippers that maybe would hate her after she said that. I must admit that she is very nice for that and she is so brave too, even she gave compliment "how good our SA look together" too.  :thumbsup:However, imo, the editing team hid our SA moments again these recent episodes.

An episode ago (ep. 441) we could clearly hear JH said she was shocked after JK walk towards her in bee costume after caught JSJ. But, it didn't shown. Then, the recent one, in the opening like you guys mentioned and right after they become couple for game, it was cut right after JH explained the reason she accept JK. Maybe SA themselves try to tone it down, since the members also don't tease them so hard anymore. Great to see their close moment off cam in today's filming, though, let's compare to the actual episode, then.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Make it a clear by HJY's side nothings happened between KJK & HJY.

They're just friends, no more

I wonder if this will have any effect on MUD. The PD's seemed pretty determined to keep that loveline alive. 

The timing is instresting. Just yesterday all the articles wrote of Jongkook picking Jihyo over HJY (of course it never really came down to a vs. as the headlines suggested) and now HJY openly denies a romantic relationship with JK. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, CI0 said:

I wonder if this will have any effect on MUD. The PD's seemed pretty determined to keep that loveline alive. 

The timing is instresting. Just yesterday all the articles wrote of Jongkook picking Jihyo over HJY (of course it never really came down to a vs. as the headlines suggested) and now HJY openly denies a romantic relationship with JK. 

Something fishy all of sudden :wub:

I hope really hope a good news from sa came out soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Some possible SA moments in this episode

At the beginning when guest Han Da Gam did an acrostic poem with KJK's name, at the last line when she said "when are you going to get married". JSJ looked at SJH. JSJ moved away so that KJK can see her, then JSJ looked at SJH again.

30:03: KJK looking at SJH, is he worried for her because she knows she does not know much kpop? After SJH managed to get through two rounds, KJK suggested playing another game because he knows she might not be able to get through a third round. Shows he is looking out for her and doesn't want her to be punished.

Somewhere around 32 minutes, HH went to the Mapogu siblings to ask them to drink the juice for him. As he approached Sae Rok and SJH, KJK stood up and looked displeased. After Sae Rok refused to drink, (32:22) HH returned to get another cup and came back to SJH to ask her to drink the juice for him. You can see in the background, KJK was standing to watch and he pursed his lips and looked unhappy.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Some Thoughts Watching ep 442:

Does anyone know if KJK speaks when the other guys are calling SJH "pretty"? I might have missed it. Anyways, when SJH does her introduction in the beginning, KJK turns fully towards her, while the other cast are still facing the camera.

Everyone's talked about how KJK approached SJH. As someone else mentioned, there's an element of confidence but also shyness. He knows she'll say yes to being his partner, but also he's making a bit of a show in front of everyone and of course HH and YSC are going to tease him about it.

They are indeed the strongest couple. I love how SJH used KJK's techniques in her own battles. I also love how SJH tells KJK his nickname by saying hers. It's the Ace and... Commander. They know they're a set just as much as we do lol. And this was their final answer after they both won. (SIde note: the staff 100% gave that as SJH's word on purpose.)

• Like 8
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Some Thoughts Watching ep 442:

Does anyone know if KJK speaks when the other guys are calling SJH "pretty"? I might have missed it. Anyways, when SJH does her introduction in the beginning, KJK turns fully towards her, while the other cast are still facing the camera.

Everyone's talked about how KJK approached SJH. As someone else mentioned, there's an element of confidence but also shyness. He knows she'll say yes to being his partner, but also he's making a bit of a show in front of everyone and of course HH and YSC are going to tease him about it.

They are indeed the strongest couple. I love how SJH used KJK's techniques in her own battles. I also love how SJH tells KJK his nickname by saying hers. It's the Ace and... Commander. They know they're a set just as much as we do lol. And this was their final answer after they both won. (SIde note: the staff 100% gave that as SJH's word on purpose.)

From the korean I understand and after identifying jong kooks voice, he says 'she is indeed' after everyone compliments her! :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Does anyone know if KJK speaks when the other guys are calling SJH "pretty"?

He say she is indeed (if i not wrong) with low voice

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, Im not posting about spartace interactions in the recent ep and this may be a bit off topic as well. Ive been digging out spartace vids (I think im already addicted to them lol) but anyways at 8:56 mark of this vid yjs mentioned kjk had been setting up something and I was wondering what that was. I dont think this was related to spartace and I tried to search for it but couldnt find anything. Im not sure which ep it is but it seems like it was quite some time ago. Can someone plz explain what he said cuz Im curious about that. 

btw Ive been really hyped since they said yeobo to each other. Praying for gd news soon:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Bts are always the best! #throwback

Nevermind what KS is doing :lol: but focus on the two people a far walking ahead of everyone. Guy in Red jacket and the girl in white shirt. This was the time of MC era (sorry to mention this) and the ep with MGY. I know you know them very well! 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, love sa said:

Sorry, Im not posting about spartace interactions in the recent ep and this may be a bit off topic as well. Ive been digging out spartace vids (I think im already addicted to them lol) but anyways at 8:56 mark of this vid yjs mentioned kjk had been setting up something and I was wondering what that was. I dont think this was related to spartace and I tried to search for it but couldnt find anything. Im not sure which ep it is but it seems like it was quite some time ago. Can someone plz explain what he said cuz Im curious about that. 

(...)

btw Ive been really hyped since they said yeobo to each other. Praying for gd news soon:wub:

As you said, it probably just a random comment to that specific instance and the author of the video add it because its fitting. He added SA offscreen interactions.

I've watched the whole set... I think 5 parts of it? dunno if theres part 6, because its documented a lot of SA interaction since FO

Lol finally jk hyung is going to talk about the "American girlfriend' rumor with Cha Tae Hyun on Radio Star new ep tomorrow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu44anDg6xj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1a1jcjil5yjxv

Jong kook hyung will reveal the source of rumor and the identity of the 'she' whom he travels with to America. I bet 100% he would be saying it is his mom. 

• Thanks 1

It is always fun reading this spartace forum. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. :) 

In the latest episode of Running Man, I agree that in the beginning of the show, Ji Hyo eonnie looks tired (but still pretty). Usually she is sensitive whenever she is shooting drama/movie. Though she is tired, she is glowing nowadays! :) 

Kim Jong Kook' oppa's concert is fast approaching and hopefully there will be some SA related moments (finger-crossed). ;) By the way, if anyone of you here is reading Spartace story in Asianfanfic, please do read my one-shot story about Spartace (the title is "Desperate"). I am still on process making the next chapter for my other spartace story- "Family Man". Thank You! :);) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, linzer03 said:

I heard that in minute 7.25 - 7.26 when YSC shouted "Ipoeta" and then in low voice KJK said "ah ipune" but not looked at SJH, he looked down, or i missheard? it sound like HH's sound too

46 minutes ago, kimmongji01 said:

By the way, if anyone of you here is reading Spartace story in Asianfanfic, please do read my one-shot story about Spartace (the title is "Desperate"). I am still on process making the next chapter for my other spartace story- "Family Man". Thank You! :);) 

I read that!!And it was good, keep going and fighting!!!:D:D

• Like 1