[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Oops, I forgot to put this under Spoiler: :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I got curious about SA’s “weird vibe,” so I watched the ep. I’m only 15 minutes in and while I see what some shippers are talking about, I’m not concerned.

1) SJH actually said she was tired, 2) Both she and KJK looked a bit stressed IMO. Given the circumstances, I can certainly understand why, and 3) Even the best couples have off days. They even fight, LOL. I’m in the middle of a project right now, but I will post a longer analysis once I actually finish watching the ep. For now, I suggest you guys enjoy the major boost SA gave our ship today. Frankly, they didn’t have to expose themselves like that, and I appreciate their generosity. Remember, SA are both shy and very private. Revealing their emotional lives basically in front of the entire world cannot have been easy. Teasing the relationship is one thing. Actually confirming it is another thing entirely. 

One last thing: There’s a rumor floating around IG that KJK’s hiding his romance with HJY by starting an intense LL with SJH. I strongly disagree.

If KJK wanted to hide anything with HJY, he had the perfect cover, the MUD loveline. Yet, he ditched that perfect setup to start something “controversial” with SJH as a cover? I don’t think so. Shippers can’t have it both ways, where we get suspicious of KJK when he doesn’t engage, but we stay suspicious when he does engage. Give the guy a break. SJH, too. If she stands by KJK, let’s follow her lead. Let’s not disrespect her by turning her boldness into something negative. Bottom line for me: one episode of  a few moments when SA act distant does not erase 9+ years of incredibly sweet skinship. 

Cheers, y’all. Very happy shipping! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

@spartaceluv98

Spoiler

I didn't watch all of it live because my connection was really bad, but I have to admit from the little bit I did watch I noticed the same. Not that I believe there's anything going on between JK and HJY. There's actually a funny part when HJY is laughing at something happening in front of her and she literally walks around JK who is standing next to her to grab Jihyo and laugh. Also according to soompi's article HJY says "The two of you look so good together!" after Jihyo accepted JK as her partner. 

I wouldn't say Jihyo was tired since you can see she's active throughout the episode talking and laughing but there was definitely something off. I knew something was up when in the opening all the guys were telling Jihyo she looked pretty and JK remained quiet. It kind off looked like Haha kept looking in JK's direction, yet the openings are so heavily edited these day who knows what really happened.

Although it doesn't really change anything for the "loveline" or them being pair together. If anything they made it worse. Lol They both could've rejected each other or chose someone else to be paired up with to stop the chances of getting teased by the members or avoid more articles being written about them but they didn't. Now every article coming out right now says Jongkook chose Jihyo when picking between HJY and Jihyo. Even Soompi (who I noticed lately avoids the shipper type articles that naver loves) wrote an article with the headline "Kim Jong Kook Chooses Between Song Ji Hyo And Hong Jin Young On “Running Man”

So even if it might've been an off day for SA they're still continuing to pick each other and push for their "loveline" because lets be honest if JK was truly uncomfortable with the loveline it would've been over a long time ago. They might not be giggling all the time but I believe it's because SA are past that point in their relationship. They experienced all that away from the cameras. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler

SJH did not look unhappy to me, she seemed quite cheerful like she has been recently. They did seem distant but to me that's just the weird effect of being teased constantly for several episodes in a row. 

If anything it was KJK who looked a bit pissed, though that might just be because he doesn't like the idea of sbs kind of portraying him as a player by making him "choose" two episodes in a row. Actually now that my rational mind has had time to think about it, JH was the safest choice for KJK to pick - YSC already chose HJY so KJK wouldn't be forced to choose between them, and him picking any of the other girls would only result in teasing, so SJH has become the safe choice. Still, his confident look and smile when SJH casually called him yeobo says a lot. 

There were times when HJY and KJK did stand quite close to each other but so did HJY and SJH. She's close to them both and I think she's just trying to live her life without any more drama lol. 

Lastly, based on the preview we can't expect much from SA next week either. They're on separate teams and from fancams it looks like the three teams are all playing apart fron each other. 

Edited by heynell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Rm eps 442

- Opening :

1. When KJK introduce himself I'm good matured.

--> I'm agree with what KJK statement even just for jokes, as a person, KJK is good matured enough.

2. 07:20 - 07:23 : KJK step back to look SJH directly to check SJH's condition / reaction.

--> very fast moment, cut it off, must stop it for looking it.

--> This moment right before SJH introduce herself.

3. When RM members shout loudly saying SJH is pretty, the 1 & only 1 man who can't said that as usual.

--> BUT did you guys remember : when RM members shout loudly saying SJH isn't pretty / no one saying SJH is pretty, the 1 & only 1 man will shout loudly SJH is pretty ;) 

4. When SJH introduce herself, YJS saying to SJH directly you look so tired.

--> IMO, that's not jokes about YJS saying that, everyone know SJH is still filming for her new movie when RM filming for this eps & as usual, when SJH tired, Miss Angry will appear :D 

When JSJ saying I though so you don't have a boyfriend. Look at HH's reaction to YJS & look at SJH's reaction :lol: Something fishy .

--> reminded me when I introduce myself in senior high school at that time I was had a period, so I'm in bad mood, my friend who is know me teasing me she doesn't have a boyfriend yet because she's angry easly, in the same time my boyfriend beside him just laugh pretend didn't hear anything. Similiar case with SJH in this scene.

5. The reason HJY became guest because she will released the new album, so she need to promote it. When RM filming for this eps, not released yet. The released date is 08.03.2019.

6. Han Da Gam poem about Kim Jong Kook make me surprise & LOL yeah we're waiting that also, when will getting marriage ? :phew:

- 1st game :

1. Curious SJH recently often wearing cap which have write 'Tiny' / blackbond brand.

2. Cute moment when SJH refuse HH to drink a sour drink.

3. When KJK sing a song I know Her by KJK himself.

The lyric : I know her better than anyone.

--> When my delulu is on : Indeed ! KJK know SJH very well. Ok. Sorry to my delulu.:sweatingbullets:

When KJK sing a song Loveable by KJK himself.

--> My mind remind me to RM fan meet . LOL . This song always appear when RM fan meet :lol: & I love the lyric : I love you from your head to your toes.

4. 41:25 - 41:28 : SJH wrong to spell Da Gam's name.

Since the beginning SJH talk, KJK look at SJH directly with smile & then laugh because SJH wrong to spell it.

--> Fast moment, must be stop it for looking, & no focus to KJK.

- 2nd game :

1. SA standing side by side

2. We don't know about divided the team in this game but based on eng sub, caption said : Team Jin Young.

--> Ok I will think HJY who is choose KJK, SJH, & YSC became 1 team. Thank to HJY to choose SA became 1 team.

3. It's kinda normal KJK to ask HJY want to try. KJK ask to HJY as a friends, as 1 team, no more. We all know KJK try to nice to every woman (young & old, married & unmarried yet). KJK said to stop about the teasing American Couple became 1 team & said focus it meaning a lot. So, nothing to be serious topic in this game.

4. When HJY suspect KJK, only his woman didn't do it.

--> Why ? Because SJH know KJK very well than anyone & yes, that's true.

5. The way KJK saying to SJH, Ji Hyo, hold on. Hurry.

--> so soft & so different with all of woman in there esp HJY since they're became 1 team, so I just compare with HJY.

And then SJH kicking the ball & as always KJK always shout loudly Nice one.

- 3rd game :

1. Thank to YSC to choose HJY & thank to HJY to accept it.

2. KJK walking to SJH directly so confident, without any doubt, without looking to other people (man & woman) while looking at SJH only from the beginning while KJK's hand waiting for shake hand.

--> The way KJK walking like that reminded me to RM 440, yeobo part. The same body gesture.

3. HH shout loudly yeobo. pointer KJK & SJH while KJK & SJH shake hand.

SJH said yeobo, let's go.

--> KJK didn't denying / mad / annoying. KJK didn't say anything. KJK agreeing with what SJH's said. SJH saying that with a serious face meaning is SJH saying yeobo not for jokes / show / for paying attention. that's pure from her heart.

KJK & SJH doing & saying like that in front of HJY. HJY didn't look jealous / mad / annoy. HJY pure happy & saying you guys look good together.

Yeah, everyone saying that, SA always good together ;)

What if KJK HJY in relationship, SJH never ever doing that even just for the show / jokes, that's not SJH's type, SJH will full of respect. So, this is proof nothing happened between them.

4. KJK doing drinking while HJY saying they're so good together & then SJH try explain it.

--> KJK nervous & didn't want get a teasing, KJK & SJH's type are the more get teasing, the more they will hold on what they want doing / saying together. They didn't want another people pay attention about it because it's kinda normal doing / saying this & that toward each other.

5. SA wins the game, yes, as always, they always invincible when they're together.

--> SJH it's what we do often. KJK : spy.

--> SJH : the 1st time you kiss someone. KJK : 1st kiss.

6. SJH copying what KJK did it to LKS, rolling the sleeve in the final.

YJS : She's rolling the sleeve like KJK did.

--> SJH : what's other than jjamppong ? KJK : jjajangmyeon.

--> SJH : It's your nickname. Other than Ace. KJK : Man of Power.

--> My mind reminded name of SPARTACE = SPARTA & ACE :wub::heart:

- Closing :

1. SA standing side by side.

NOTES :

The conclusion is ...

1. Nothing happened between KJK HJY, they're just friends no more. The strong proof is KJK choose SJH, SJH said yeobo, & KJK agreeing.

2. HJY start to close both of KJK & SJH, seems know about their relationship / at least know about the rumor, etc & she respect it.

3. The article about KJK will choose between SJH & HJY for ended their love triangle is lie / didn't airing.

What if the article refer to that scene means KJK choose SJH.

4. Again, don't jump to conclusion just because article came.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:
(...)

They seems admit it their relationship to the public since KJK said yeobo to SJH and now SJH said yeobo to KJK.

What next hint / clue from them ?

I'm waiting it :wub:

How KJK react outside RM. We always say that once KJK starts leading, its the end as he wont revealed unless he is sure of it, and we got it.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I will be honest and i won't put it under spoiler, almost all people do this mistake, "not satisfied", eager to get more, and when this kind of feeling come, people intended to close their eye for any possibilities, not wrong it's human nature i also still do that. 

Jk and jh have a super tight schedule around this time filming, tired is all over the place from opening from both of them, jk just stay back lay low, jh also tired even JS say it, and we all know her behavior when she have drama, we can't always expecting they always come out with happy face,lovey dovey and being touchy with each other, i am introvert i know this kind of people sometime need alone time replace their energy, they can super crazy and vice versa the next day, especially when they tired, if they really dating, i think jk do the right thing to do, give her space and time, i won't speculate more about this, i will just let it flow, putting all circumstances around them. 

About tiny hat, maybe she help tiny to promote it but i don't know,but what i know she wearing jk hat brand in her daily life right not filming, so i am more happy then it should be

About they have gap, i won't bother it too much, both of them do the filming sometime you remember sometime you forgot, and with that many people, i expected the outcome like this, but the fact they still beside each other is there, jk more closer to other girl, it's just camera angle and he reacting when someone talking, for me if someone talking i will at least facing them with my body, if not, it's looks unrespectable. 

Being logical when your heart already choose something is not easy, it's not easy to see other things when you already focus on something, just open up every possibility, gather all information and fact before we make assumption, that's the right thing to do, at least for me.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Ahhhhhh.. that made ep 442 so romantic..and my curiousity why KJK determind to always near SJH or beside SJH is answered! Both of them very tired, because beside their regular schedulles, they had another project, SJH with her movie, and KJK with his upcoming concerts. When you looked at SJH at the relay game in the room, segment 2 i guest, i forgot what minute is that, you can see she had dark circles under her eyes which can't be covered with her make up, and at that time camera slightly zoomed her face. And she still sniifed her nose sometimes, which means she had lacked sleep. It was romantic because KJK still called her pretty, still looked at her couples of times, not teased her excessive way ( HH too), just quietly beside or near her, because he knew that SJH would turn mad, or bad mood if he isn't carefull:D, so that made his situation weird like that:D. And whe he sang ' i know her' it seemed like he said "that's all right honey, keep fighting, himne" even if KJK himself tired too because his upcoming concerts. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh  let's listen this song together,,

PS : This song made in 2006, so i think it's far away when she met SJH, so even if it was about broken heart man, it still beautifull song!

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, smartace said:

How KJK react outside RM. We always say that once KJK starts leading, its the end as he wont revealed unless he is sure of it, and we got it.

agree with you ...

off camera, i always choose off camera as a proof :) 

1 hour ago, howtosarang said:

I find it weird that Se Chan chose Jin Young for his partner. I feel like JH is his go-to partner. 

I also find it weird that there were no KJK-HJY moments at all. Like that’s a first. 

Yes, agree with you. Rm eps 205, HJY 1st appear ad a guest in RM, at that time, HJY not over react, not over acting, not flirt to KJK, RM editing not focus to HJY KJK loveline & that's came back & I love it.

Thank to HJY herself, RM, PD of RM, all of RM members :) 

• Like 8

Agree with you @danburo

I'm satisfied enough for this RM eps when HJY as a guest.

As we know, in this March,

KJK & SJH really have a busy schedule.

This filming in the end of Feb.

Every couple have ups and downs, we can't always look SA lovely dovely every time + this is on cam, SA try so hard to be proffesional, so let's appreciate it.

What if we're believed they're dating in real life / have a feel towards each other (not dating in real life yet), we must also believed, SA are loyal person, so don't worry just because have friends opposite sex gender to talking / make a jokes at that time :) 

@delusionalme agree with you.

Both of KJK & sJH try to manage their emotions between both of them self. KJK still choose SJH, so SJH's emotion still stable. SJH said yeobo make KJK's heart warm etc.

Maybe for other people, it's nothing but for couple, it means a lot, every bf / gf doing best make bf / gf at least comfortable / smile / relax.

also, all of rm members didn't teasing them, just let SA have their time because their emotional esp SJH more relax.

Oh about KJK lyric. Damn richard simmons I always goosebumps even that lyric not for SJH but why some sentence now look like refer to SJH incl this lyric what if we removed the sad sentence .

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Thanks for the recap @Regita M. P, thank you for point out every SA's moments consistently (which I often miss while I watch myself, lol).

1 hour ago, danburo said:

About tiny hat, maybe she help tiny to promote it but i don't know,but what i know she wearing jk hat brand in her daily life right not filming, so i am more happy then it should be

ahh... right, another things to be grateful too... thanks for mentioning this :)

1 hour ago, danburo said:

About they have gap, i won't bother it too much, both of them do the filming sometime you remember sometime you forgot, and with that many people, i expected the outcome like this, but the fact they still beside each other is there, jk more closer to other girl, it's just camera angle and he reacting when someone talking, for me if someone talking i will at least facing them with my body, if not, it's looks unrespectable. 

Being logical when your heart already choose something is not easy, it's not easy to see other things when you already focus on something, just open up every possibility, gather all information and fact before we make assumption, that's the right thing to do, at least for me.

Yeah, that's true, I found that our SA was a little bit distant in this recent ep. However, I don't take too much fuss about it though, somehow it looked normal and natural for me. If they only show the "lovey-dovey" side of their relationship, then we must be cautious that they've done it for the sake of the shows only (like most of LL does), but SA is different though. They've shown their sweet and caring towards each other since years ago (which we all know) and their close relationship is undeniable. And, yes, they both will be fine, they are both matured, and what we could hoping more when they were... let's say they were tired. (I believe they are). Hence, they still having each other for a game, right? Everyone knew when they are together, no one could beat them, but they don't care and still being together. ;) It's a safe choice, yes. But, also it's stated to me, even though being distant, they still have each other when they needed. I know myself, since I'm also an introvert person. When I'm tired or in a bad mood, the least thing I wanna do is to socialize with people, but when I had to, I rather choose to socialize with someone that closest to my heart. So, maybe that's what JK and JH does. They left each other to give each other space, but they'll eventually come to each other again.

Then, I have a habit of collecting some of SA moments (which I remembered, of course), maybe I could share it here, lol :D it's another prove of their unconscious habits (I don't think we need another, but I will share it anyway, lol)

Untitled-5.jpg

These happened before SA become a highlight in RM. As you can see, I think, JK had an automatic reaction every time JH bite her nails. Not every person would do that to someone they are close, huh? :phew:

Happy shipping, guys...:heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK walking to SJH directly so confident, without any doubt, without looking to other people (man & woman) while looking at SJH only from the beginning while KJK's hand waiting for shake hand.

--> The way KJK walking like that reminded me to RM 440, yeobo part. The same body gesture.

HH shout loudly yeobo. pointer KJK & SJH while KJK & SJH shake hand.

SJH said yeobo, let's go.

--> KJK didn't denying / mad / annoying. KJK didn't say anything. KJK agreeing with what SJH's said. SJH saying that with a serious face meaning is SJH saying yeobo not for jokes / show / for paying attention. that's pure from her heart.

KJK & SJH doing & saying like that in front of HJY. HJY didn't look jealous / mad / annoy. HJY pure happy & saying you guys look good together.

Yeah, everyone saying that, SA always good together ;)

What if KJK HJY in relationship, SJH never ever doing that even just for the show / jokes, that's not SJH's type, SJH will full of respect. So, this is proof nothing happened between them.

I just finish watching this episode, im happy because haha still teasing about yeobo part. Then kjk choose jihyo as teammates. What i can say is jihyo looks tired maybe because she had filming a new movie then jihyo not avoid from kjk by standing apart, she still same person who take care about kjk. Kjk also have preparation for his concert. I hope sjh will come and support him. We can see their create more moment :love:. Yeah i agree with this statement if hyj and kjk have relationship sjh will not say *yeobo* to kjk. she will never doing that and she respect their relationship..so this proof nothing happen between them on Mud and off camera. What i see when kjk want try to handshake with sjh, she look very shy and avoid from making eye contacts :blush: i hope they will slowly reveal their relationship because haha is truely our spartace president because he will support jihyo with kjk no matter what. What if kjk have a girlfriend? Jihyo will know then she will get angry if they are teasing about them so we can make assumptions that KJK still single and want getting married by next year. I hope sjh his true love. Lets pray very harder so that our sailing will sail and our dreams will become reality. :heart: Im looking forward to see their interaction and more moment in 443 episode. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Just got the chance to watch some scenes with sub. Our SA are really a strong team together. The last round was tough but JH managed to hold out till the end, and JK was basically just dragging KS on the ground.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

what are they doing in the 1st picture ? :)

Holding hands ? hmmm :wub:

touching touching 

from 1 picture..
KJK really take care SJH...
KJK directly look SJH and say something... look like he expression like worries...
any idea?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I am waiting for jihyo choose her partner to go LA. Has anybody know, when they will shooting to LA? :love: i hope she will choose kjk (mood delulu on) and they go honeymoon like newlywed but nothing impossible she choose kjk. ;) if she choose haha also i think okay because she can spend time with her brother in law but seem have low chances they will go together because byul pregnant, so no one will take care of his wife :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

I am waiting for jihyo choose her partner to go LA. Has anybody know, when they will shooting to LA? :love:

hmmm ... i dunno but for sure after sjh finish filming her new movie (in the middle of may) after that ..... be ready !!! we never know :phew:

• Like 1
  • Love 1