[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

12 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

@rdtsttwn Welcome to the forum! We have all been down the road of "I can't believe I'm shipping them but I think there's something between them" so I understand your reluctance. I'll be more than happy to make a list of spartace moments or good spartace episodes if you're interested. But, um, how detailed do you want the list? Because most spartace moments are very small and fleeting, but there are episodes were there's significantly more spartace moments. Some moments most of us don't even find until someone points it out to us. 

thank you! maybe the more significant one, the not so subtle one, cause i think to point out the subtle one will be inconvenient for you. for example, the moment when JK massage JH? that's not so subtle for me, because the camera caught that. Or maybe you can throw one or two moment that have to be point out for me to notice hehe, i'm too dense to analyze a scene in RM cause i'm busy laughing every time i watch it haha. Sincerely thank you if you want to help make the list :w00t:

• Like 3

due to the constant up and down feeling we've been getting, I'm going to take my stress into writing again. idk if most if you go to asianfanfics for SA fics but there was one where I wrote, never managed to complete it. The SA fanfic that I wrote almost two years ago was called "Undeniable Chemistry", it received a lot of love and comments - I'm sorry that I couldn't continue it. 

To keep our spirits up and maintain a lovely vibe to this beautiful ship of ours, I am returning w/ a new story soon! Please watch for it! My UN for AFF is mindlesskdramas (:

• Like 5

SPARTACE MOMENTS 2010

Some Notes On This Episode List:

This list is by no means complete, and feel free to PM me if you notice that I’m missing any spartace moments. I do update this list from time to time as new information about spartace comes out. I should say that I do not include every instance of spartace standing next to each other or celebrating together, because that list would be endless.

I have gone back and added times so you can find where in the episode these moments take place. These times may be slightly off depending on what video player you use, so understand that they are more ballpark estimations.

I recommend watching, if you haven’t, Song Ji Hyo’s guest episodes on Family Outing (episodes 58-59). This is, we think, the first time spartace met. In ep 58, when YJS picks KJK to be on his team for the pole game, he teases that KJK is happy because it means that he'll be on the same team as SJH. Both KJK and SJH smile at this. KJK also helps SJH get onto the pole. Then, when they are doing chores, YJS gets SJH to shout "Jong Kook-oppa, ...haeyo” (translates to something roughly along the lines of "Jong Kook-oppa...love you") to KJK. KJK and SJH also get selected to be on the ghost team together at the end of the episode. In ep 59, SJH tattles on Daesung to KJK, and they stand together and laugh. They also set the table together. Other than YJS’s teasing, there's nothing really romantic about their interactions on FO, but it is nice to see how they met. And KJK sees the beginning of SJH's Hot Issue dances on variety shows.

And Now To 2010 Spartace Moments:

2010, in my opinion, is the year of awkward spartace. Basically, the two have some chemistry and some interest in one another. Depending on who their bias is, people tend to believe either SJH or KJK was interested first. Honestly, I think they both displayed some interest early on; however, they don’t interact very much on screen. SJH has said in interviews that it took her a year to get close to KJK, KG, and HH. For the longest time, KJK calls her “Ji Hyo-sshi” and she calls him “Jong Kook-hyung”. This awkward start is partly, I suppose, because they were never on the same team until ep 21. It is after ep 21 that KJK and SJH start being on the same team more often and their friendship starts to grow.

Ep 2/3 – Yes, spartace starts this early. When SJH arrives in the opening of ep 2 and YJS greets her excitedly, KJK whispers to HH that YJS likes acting over familiar (4:20). The captions declare that KJK is "jealous". Also, watch SJH’s reactions when KJK jumps off the highest diving board in the beginning of ep 3 (from 24:35 to 25:40). She is clearly awestruck by him. She even touches her lips with her hands at 25:31.

Ep 4/5 – The beginning of ep 4, when they are buying tickets, is first time spartace is ever considered as a romantic possibility on RM (starts at 5:08). JSJ tells KJK and SJH to look at each other, and they both laugh and look away. During the first hunt for the golden pigs, KJK and SJH have some skinship when fighting over one (17:29). In the pool, when JSJ continuously blames SJH for the red team doing poorly at the high jump game, KJK defends SJH (32:07). At the end of ep 4, when they are playing the rolling bin game, is the first time SJH calls KJK “hyung” (1:01:12). Already he is getting weirdly special treatment compared to the other members. She can use “oppa” for YJS and JSJ early on, but apparently not for KJK. SJH also scolds him for cheating, and KJK asks, "SJH, why must you do this to me?" (scene starts at 1:01:33 and he asks the question at 1:02:20). When they are trying to find the golden piggybanks in the observatory in ep 5, SJH and KJK have some skinship where she hugs him until her teammates can come help (begins at 1:04:15).

Ep 8 – When YJS is asking SJH what she does best, KJK says, “I’m curious” and you can hear him after that helping her out by saying “club, club” (8:45). I believe SJK mentioned SJH likes clubbing in episode 4, so it’s interesting that KJK remembers that. When KG changes topic from love line to chopsticks gam, KJK goes along with it (9:35).

Ep 9 – SJH's reactions to BongSun's love line with KJK are interesting. Her reactions are probably more due to encountering a forceful love line like BongSun’s for the first time, but still worth noticing. When BongSun first hugs KJK, SJH has a rather stiff smile, and when BongSun makes a joke about their "first night", SJH laughs but gets rather fidgety (3:42). When KJK and BongSun are on the rollercoaster, SJH says, a little unhappily, "Isn't this too romantic?" (10:49) When KJK turns off the music early, SJH comes to yell at him (20:37). In the very early days, the first few times she shows her temper are in relation to KJK (when she yells at him because of the rolling bins and when she yells at him here). She then starts showing it in regards to LKS and HH, but it’s interesting that KJK is the first. When they are debating who should be the hiding team, SJH says to KJK, "Don't lie, you just want to go on a date with BongSun” (27:19). From what I've seen, SJH has always commented on KJK's love lines way more than she has for any other RM member. When JSJ is talking about doing a forehead kiss with LKS instead of SJH, KJK asks, "Why would you do that?" (52:37). When SJH's cup is being filled with powder for her to drink, KJK stops BongSun from filling more (59:26).

Ep 10 – SJH bids five hits on a "Kim Jong Kook voucher" (12:55). She's definitely impressed by the Commander.

Ep 11 – During the Thief Game, SJH gets angry at KJK when he takes too long (28:28). KJK jokes that she’s nervous for KG. When they are playing jenga, SJH wants a KJK voucher (37:30). It doesn’t occur to her that KG, her Monday Boyfriend, also did boxing.

Ep 12 – During the Thief Game, SJH laughs loudly at KJK acting coy and comments how weird it is (35:04). KJK’s drawing of YJS’s face was used on the Thief Game cards, and when it’s SJH’s turn to pick a card from YJS, she chooses YJS’s face (41:44). KJK thinks she’s funny, gives her a thumbs up, and then high-fives her. When KJK catches SJH during the nametag game, he doesn't rip her nametag but instead hands her over to KG (starts at 54:40). The captions make a big deal out of KG letting her go, but technically KJK did the same thing.

Ep 13 – SJH stands next to KJK for the first time in the opening before HH kicks her out. KJK says they were trying to recruit SJH to their team (2:20). When being chased by HH during the nametag game, SJH runs into KJK and falls down (33:30). Cute scene of the two of them laughing, and then you have SJH trying to convince HH and KJK to let her go.

EP 14 – YJS asks SJH why she’s hurt, and KJK immediately says, because she’s “Mong Ji Hyo” (7:58). When KJK (purposefully) gets the last word wrong during the song mission, SJH hits him repeatedly (25:32). KJK acts coy with SJH during the Thief Game, and the Monday Boyfriend gets jealous (47:43).

Ep 15 – This is the episode with the historic train scene where the RM men and guests have to raise SJH’s heartbeat. Note: in a 2017 episode, KJK says the day this episode was filmed, he gave the whole cast signed CDs. SJH says he still wrote to her formally at this point. Anyways, back to the episode, KJK helps YJS kick HH out when HH asks SJH an absurd question (10:17). When it’s KJK’s turn, YJS believes KJK has a serious chance of succeeding and warns the other members not to disrupt him (25:47). SJH is really excited about being KJK’s friend when he sets the scene (25:55). Their entire scene is cute; it starts at 26:08. KJK manages to have one of the higher heart rates (115) despite only sitting next to her and singing. KG rapped a song for her while holding her hand and only got 104. SJK kissed her on the cheek (117), HH and KwangKyu made her laugh (120), and Tony proposed to her, held her hand, and sang (125). What I’m saying is that KJK did relatively little compared to the other people who got high scores.

Ep 16 –During nametag ripping, SJH begs KJK to let her go (begins at 1:01:28). She hugs his leg and acts cute. This scene is, of course, given completely different treatment from when SJH begs KG to free her. But if we ignore the music and captions, KJK is completely flustered by her, and in the end lets her go. He rarely rips her nametag off during the early days. He usually hands her off to one of his teammates (KG or HH) to deal with.

Ep 17 – Not an interaction between them, but I think it’s cute that on the chalk board it’s written: “People who fight: Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo” (10:55). Everyone forgets this, but this episode is actually the first time KJK and SJH are on one team. First for the song guessing segment (begins at around the 31 minute mark), and then for the Chasing Team (where they were teamed with the Two Kids and the male guest). They don’t interact much, but it should be noted that they win the song game and lose the Bells Hide and Seek.

Ep 18 – During the song section, KJK and SJH get into a cute argument over whether he taught her a song or not (begins at 18:18 and ends around 19:32). And then during the couple selection, when asked to pick one of the women based only on appearance, KJK shyly chooses SJH even though he made a deal with Lizzy (27:59). Also, at the end of the nametag ripping, when KJK is being tied up in jail, SJH pulls his hair for the first time (1:11:52).

Ep 19 – KJK ousts SJH at 1:00:50.

Ep 20 – During the opening, KJK is very curious to hear what HeeChul has to say about SJH (3:35). During the heartbeat test, SJH has calmed down but when KJK insists she likes HH she gets mad again (30:11). JSJ wants to ask her if there's someone among the cast she truly likes, but KJK stops things before the question can be answered (30:38). (There is some speculation as to whether he stopped her answering because he knew what her answer would be and wanted to save her from that.) At the end of the episode, SJH refuses to be on the useless Mission Team any longer and demands to be put on KJK’s team (1:09:20).

Ep 21 – During the opening, KJK teases SJH about her outfit looking like a disco ball (1:03). When SJH calls KJK scary, the rest of the cast tells her she's scary too (spartace are already showing signs of how similar they are) (3:45). SJH wants to be on KJK’s team in the opening and is disappointed when she isn’t (3:58). She’s also shocked and a little disappointed when it seems his team didn’t make it on the train in time (compared to everyone else who is celebrating). She even says "No way" (10:45). And then, when KJK and the three kids appear on the train, SJH is smiling (11:03). She also smiles when she sees that KJK is first to return from the train station mission later on (20:30). During the game to raise the guest's heart rate, KJK encourages SJH and gives her advice (43:45, 44:25). And then, you get the Strongest Chasing Team together for the first time (begins at 55:44). Not much to say. You should watch it if you haven't already. This is also, I think, one of the turning points in their relationship where they start becoming closer after this because they actually start being on the same team from time to time.

Ep 22 – SJH is partnered with the Two Kids and acts like the Female Kim Jong Kook (8:25).

Ep 23 – This isn’t really a spartace moment, but I absolutely love the irony of the ending of the nametag game this episode (start around 1:07:00). The nametag ripping ends with HH and KG in the snow fighting over SJH. Then KJK, with HH and KG both in a headlock, tells them to never fight over a woman. The irony of KJK ending up being the one to date SJH is just too funny.

Ep 24 – Once again, SJH doesn’t look all too thrilled with a female guest being a fan of KJK (5:20, 6:09). That being said, she does help EunEe with the sit up. During the heartbeat game, SJH interrogates KJK about his past girlfriends (51:00 to 51:47). She gets a higher heartbeat out of him than Lizzy. She asks about who he goes around together with, and he also asks her, "Why are you like this to me?" (not the first time he's asked her that (53:10 to 53:30). When the women’s team gets to pick an additional member, SJH immediately picks KJK (57:03). (When given the opportunity, she almost always chooses to be on his team.)

Ep 25 – In the opening, SJH ends up beside KJK (4:11), and then they stand next to each other for the charades game (14:40). When HH is giving PBY lessons is happy reactions, KJK and SJH woohoo together (21:21). When asked about it, SJH says she was just following KJK (something that happens quite a lot in their relationship). SJH guesses "eok" right when KJK has to act it (26:38). When HH is trying to stop PBY from chasing after KG, KJK and SJH laugh together at the back of the group (32:59 and 33:59). While the girls are doing the jump rope, KJK encourages her to do it (37:10). During the nametag ripping, KJK likes her idea to hide in the mascot costume and he praises her good sense (starts around 1:06:20). Once again, he lets her get away after she begs him and hugs his leg. He then puts on the costume, and she comes back and helps. She cracks up at the sight of him (1:07:22).

• Like 16

@linzer03 actually, i've been following YJS and KJK for a long time, since FO, with xman clip in YT so yeah, i watched the JH episode, she was (and still) really cute there! 

God damn! why i didn't realize there's a tiny expression and little gesture that done by them to each other when i watch it before xD I must thank you for pointing it out perfectly, it made me watch my collection of old episodes again. Man, i feel bad when JH really wish to be on JK team but she didn't, in episode 21, her expression after hearing JK team seems too real, haha. I wonder why in the past they rarely get team up, JH always get the end of short stick.

Thank you so much, this kind of info is just perfect, and if you or anyone want to tell me another spartace moment, i really appreciate it :D i want to watch RM again in Spartace full-on ship mode :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I just think it is a throw off tactic, guys. Just take it like the pocha pic after the Spartace pepero game.

Spartace, based on the RM narrative, are just colleagues who are like family who have been told that they might develop something in the future. The way both of them acted during the fortune-telling segment was like it was a new idea to them. If the PDs wanted, they could have shown us the pepero game they did, but they didn't. or even put a montage of all the things SA have done in the past. But then all the k-netz comments linked their firing with them dating and some even traced it to Gary leaving the show. That is something they really don't want at this point. That is why JK got upset when CTH implied that he was hiding his GF. They want others to think they are single right now. Gary may also come back for the final episode, it may turn out to be really awkward for everybody involved if they they link up JK and JH more. Since these two were so caught up in the firing and were so emotional in the first episode after that incident, don't think they may have foreseen all the consequences. If JH hadn't done that Q&A segment with JS where she admitted she had a BF or CTH hadn't implied that JK had a GF, perhaps the fortune telling segment may have been accepted for what it is - a fun prediction. Think the production team and the cast sincerely wanted to support them through the fortune telling segment, but maybe it didn't go the way they wanted or they didn't foresee all the consequences having been caught up in other things. So they need to show that JK is single in public - hence the blind date. A date with a female celeb will just get him linked with another name for ever - like say YEH. Better it be a non-celeb who might have a great fangirl day with JK. This is RM and the guys will be playing games around them, so don't think it will be like a private date.

JK and JH may not want to go through something like this, but these are the circumstances. At this point, I believe the production team doesn't have much control over them since they can quit anytime they want since they don't see eye to eye with SBS. So unless it was for his personal interest, don't think JK would have gone ahead with this. We were all so caught up in the euphoria of the marriage prediction that we didn't think that ahead or perhaps underestimated the risks they were taking.

I have had discussions with lots of fans about when spartace would say they started dating. From the fortune telling segment, get the feeling that they would specify a period only after RM. There are so many complications if they say they have been dating from before - I am not even going there, you all can imagine. The blind date might affect JK's image a bit (I hope it doesn't), but it is still better than people calling both of them disloyal and what not. Throughout the whole firing thing, the one thing that was highlighted about both of them was that they were loyal, so they have to time their declaration well. This is a highly image conscious society after all!

So please try to understand things from their perspective (i.e if you believe they are dating). I sometimes worry if our discussions add pressure on them since they clearly want people to think they are not dating. But still I am saying this because I don't want JK to be blamed by SA fans in case there is a proper blind date episode. JK is so low key, a guy who doesn't even believe in saying 'I love you' unless it is to the girl he is gonna marry, who will never reveal who all he dated even for a game. Such a man won't do something so uncharacteristic unless there were circumstances that forced him to go along with it. If he had a choice, there might have been so many other things he would have done for his special. So it is not easy for him too. Would he have shot down all his lovelines with female celebs this year if he was that interested in showcasing his romantic side on RM? This is his final and only special episode after so many years and he is not really gonna enjoy it. It is a real pity for JK, JH, RM members and JK fans who might have wanted a different JK-centric episode, but that is the way it is.

If he is really single and wants a blind date, then it is his choice and we have to respect that. 

I was just talking to another SA-er yesterday and we both agreed that whenever they admit, SA would claim that they just started dating even though it isnt true, but that seems to be a common tactic among celebrities. 

I must admit, my unhappiness kind of died down a bit after seeing the fan photos, but I guess the one thing I fear is JK constantly getting asked after that (on RM and even elsewhere) how he is doing with the girl So Young. That has to be unsettling. Remember the name Arisu was tagged to him for some time even though he didnt even have a proper meeting with her or whatever and only said she's pretty on an ep of RM. Unless he's going to immediately admit after the ep that there's nothing between him and So Young which is also kind of weird and honestly my concern is that he'll be seen as a Casanova which has been my constant fear throughout the many times RM kept trying to pair him up on the show. 

So then if his relationship is as such with SBS, where they have to be at least a little afraid that he'll walk off or not film, then why did he agree to a blind date ep? Were there no other concepts he could use? If they agreed to let JH do her idea of an MT, why then did JK get forced to do a blind date special? Or did he agree? Why?

• Like 3

We saw how SBS handled this whole ordeal, and our own questions why such a strong cast member was let go. Could the PDs have informed him, but not given him a choice in the matter? Could their directive for the episode have come from above? The PDs did apologize for not being able to protect the cast. Whatever level of sincerity it was, perhaps the higher ups have more involvement in the direction of the show, and they're stepping in because they don't like the idea of Spartace? 

• Like 2

SPARTACE MOMENTS 2011

2011, which I call the year of spartace developing crushes on each other (some people will debate me on this). Of course, by the end of this year, I think, is when SJH starts dating the CEO, so I suspect there was a bit of a missed opportunity for spartace in 2011. However, you can see spartace become good friends in the first half of the year (she stops using "hyung" to refer to him) and then start flirting with each other (enough that YJS notes that KJK should be surprised at how pretty SJH is at the SBS Awards in December).

Ep 26 – During the opening, when LKS is framing SJH, KJK has to comment (1:54) During the team deciding, it looks like SJH is following KJK around (starts at 5:05, watch her especially at 5:37 onwards), but of course she ends up on her Monday Boyfriend's team. When KJK is threatening people, SJH is cracking up more than anyone else (27:10 and again at 27:30). Both KJK and SJH push YJS out of the way when he’s being annoying (36:00). SJH claps when KJK's team wins the singing mission (she's the only one to do so) (56:27 and again at 56:43).

Ep 27 – KJK and SJH are the last two standing during the Find the Guest mission (cue calling each other on the radio and "Why did you play soccer?" at 26:30). (They chase together at 26:08 to 27:08). After the Guest mission, when KJK makes a mistake asking about splitting the teams even after they've been decided, SJH pats his shoulder (31:37). During the Draw in Rows game, KJK and SJH are on the same team. They stand next to each other for most of the game. SJH uses KJK's back to draw at one point (49:10) and afterwards she places her hand on his back while laughing (49:26). During the One Chance mission where they have to dance, KJK helps plan the ending pose involving SJH (1:01:48). SJH keeps running forward at the wrong time, and KJK keeps playfully scolding her. You can hear her laugh at 1:07:24 after he turns towards her, and then he watches her mess up at 1:07:50. He’s about to scold her (while smiling) at 1:08:00 but has to stop for the last part of the dance, but he manages to get his scolding in at 1:08:38, and they both laugh. He checks on her 1:09:23, and she smiles. He messes up against at 1:09:45, and they’re both all smiles as he scolds her. I’ve never seen two people so happy to mess up and scold. KJk pats her shoulder at 1:10:54, and at 1:11:06, KJK points out that SJH doesn’t have much to do, to which she can only huff about.

Ep 28 – After SJH catches the guest, KJK explains that "It's impossible to escape after Ji Hyo catches you" and gestures to his leg (I guess she's hugged KJK's leg one too many times and he's traumatized) (24:01). They are on a team with KG for the karaoke mission. KJK and KG tease SJH about her weight (26:12 and 27:17); though it’s KJK who initiates the teasing. KJK suggests SJH tries the stretching machine and then points out that she said she dances well (don't know when she said that, but I'll take your word for it, KJK) (starts at 28:43). The three of them get a perfect score in the first round of Diet Karaoke as well as a very high score in the second round (first round starts around 30:42, second round starts at 36:06). KJK acts like the awkward third wheel to Monday Couple when they're eating. SJH gets very excited during their Turbo dance party (starts at 45:10). There are some spartace fans who believe SJH was a Turbo fan when she was younger. I personally don’t, based on their Family Outing interactions where she didn’t seem to give him any special treatment, but I do believe she becomes more of a Turbo fan as she gets to know KJK. Anyways, during the dance party, there are times where it's only the two of them dancing and singing to the Turbo songs (45:28, 45:41, 46:14). When LKS, KJK, and HH start dancing to Black Cat, SJH screams (47:03) moves to the side so that she can see KJK dancing without having her view blocked by LKS (47:16). KJk compliments her dancing at the end (48:32). When it's time for the Pink Team to get on the scale together, KJK teases that SJH should get up first so they can see her weight, and she pitifully asks him to save her (50:01).

Ep 29 – In the beginning of the episode, SJK predicts that SJH will choose to be on KJK's team (he knows who she wants to be with) (5:21). When making phone calls, KJK is the first to call SJH (starts at 15:19), and he showers her with compliments. “Beautiful Ji Hyo, where are you?” “I don’t require any other members today, I only need you.” And she loves it. She asks him to call her beautiful one more time. She agrees to join his team right away. And, later on, even though YJS buys her food and KJK buys her nothing, she still chooses KJK’s team. In the aquarium, KJK promises to buy her and SJK dinner after they helped his team win and they hug (44:12). Also, SJH loves KJK's cute act when he's making his profile (55:10). When SJH writes her weight, KJK comments and says that her profile says 46 kg (57:54). When SJH says her specialty is singing, KJK says she should just add dance (58:17).

Ep 30 – In the opening, SJH laughs at cute Kookie while everyone else cringes (1:24). SJH wants to make KJK the guest so they can catch him (starts at 2:12). Cue, spartace bickering like children. KJK asks her "Why do you always want to catch me?" She calls him “Kim Jong Kook-sshi” for the first time. They also work together for a bit during the Find the Guest mission (starts at 10:16). During the traditional music section, when KJK is singing “Loveable”, you can hear SJH singing along with him in the background (she starts singing at 41:20) and she bangs on the drum when he finishes. And when it’s SJH’s turn to sing, KJK turns fully to face her and is wearing a big smile before YJS messes up the drum (52:36). When she fails, KJk tells her she has to sing well (53:29). Then, during the jump rope mission, SJH is afraid of the rope, so KJK comes to teach her (1:00:07). KJK is so absorbed with teaching her that he steps on LKS’s foot and doesn’t notice. SJH then has to brag to him that she’s doing well (1:07:07).

Ep 31 – When SJH needs help catching the guest, the first person she calls for is "Jong Kook-oppa" (27:16). KJK has confidence in her catching skills (28:44). They are on the same team with HH and KG for the karaoke mission (starts at 35:14). Their team comes up with cute dances for the songs. Before the One Chance mission, KJK and SJH are standing next to each other, they exchange comments that aren’t subbed and she hits him (56:23). Also, when KJK crossed the rope bridge using just his arms, SJH claps and cheers (no one else does) and SJK gives her a look (1:00:15).

Ep 32 – SJH asks KJK if he’s trying to be cute in the opening (0:54). When handing out the Valentine's Day stuff, KJK asks her if she prepared anything loudly (1:44). she gives KJK his gift first (1:54). Also, does anyone else wonder who KJK chose as his fourth member during the team selection? At 42:45, YJS asks about the remaining three people, so KJK didn’t pick one of them. If it wasn't Tony since he didn't choose between KJK and YJS, and if it wasn't any of the unpicked three...then the only person it could be is SJH. Then we get to office basketball (starts at 48:21). KJK touches SJH and she asks, "Are you touching me?" (49:46). When KJK does excessive fakes, SJH finds it funny (starts at 50:50), but when KG starts doing fakes, she halfheartedly acknowledges him (51:12). SJH promises to foul KJK (55:21). There's a lot more of SJH pulling KJK’s hair as well as touching his thighs, punching his stomach, holding hands, etc. She pulls KJK’s hair for the first time (56:02 and again at 57:43). Then, she touches KJK's chest (58:01) and the police are almost called for a game of office basketball. Pretty much that whole game is adorable spartace moments even though she's sitting next to KG as well.

Ep 33 – Before SJH switches teams in the beginning segment, she has her arms linked with both KJK and KG (of course, no one acknowledges KJK holding her arm and they only talk about MC) (15:02). SJH peeps around him during the hidden camera at the end of the episode (1:01:12).

EP 34 – They are on the same team. You can see them talking in the background in the beginning at times (9:09, 9:43). SJH is the one who suggests to KJK splitting up into teams, and KJK then asks "You just want to be alone with KG?" to which SJH responds, "No, you're wrong." (Who did she want to split up with then?) (starts at 20:02). When they meet up again later (about the 40 minute mark), they sit next to each other and don't move from each other’s' sides throughout most of the 1 v. 9 game. KJK and YJS joke about SJH being on KJK’s team; “Ji Hyo will kill me.” (40:09). KJK taps SJH to laugh at her reaction (45:28). During the next game, YJS calls SJH “Miss Mong” and KJK answers for her (1:14:56). A blindfolded SJH has to pour water into a cup on KJK’s head (1:21:53). She fails miserably and then provides clean up service (1:22:52). She's nice like that. They also hold hands when going blindfolded to the punishment (1:23:55).

Ep 35 – Mong Taxi episode. You should pr+etty much watch all of the Mong Taxi scenes. JSJ says all SJH needs on her team is “Kim Jong Kook, King Jong Kook, and Kim Jong Kook” (2:56). A lot of what she makes HH do to earn a spot on her taxi has to do with KJK: “Will you follow me like you follow KJK?” “Shout KJK is a fool three times!” (starts at 5:58). But she leaves HH behind anyway. KJK is the first person she picks for her team, and compared to everyone else (who have to go buy her a drink, sing a song, kick the water barefoot, etc.) KJK has to do very little to get on the taxi. He knows what kind of coffee she likes, Americano (in the superpowers episode, KG doesn’t know despite working with her for over a year at that point) (9:37). She asks him to do the Cringing KJK (which was originally KG’s thing in ep 32, but SJH loves the Kookie persona) (11:12). Then, in the taxi, SJH wants to be KJK’s dongsaeng for the day (12:53). When they visit the other docks, spartace consult each other on every decision and switch off places, teasing the rest of the cast together. At 18:33 and 18:56, KJK gives input on how to torment YJS. At 19:23, SJH looks back at KJK before ordering YJS to come aboard. At 24:35, KJK tells SJH that KG brought snacks that he likes. At 25:11, KJK offers his opinion for teammates, and SJH messes with him. KJK says SJh should sit in the middle as the captain (27:20). When KG joins them in the taxi, SJH checks to see KJK’s reaction to Monday Couple fairly often (MC starts around 27:22). But once the obligatory MC scenes are out of the way, all the dialogue goes back to being between SJH and KJK. SJH asks KJK who he’s considering for the final member (but doesn’t ask KG) (36:11) and she listens when KJK recommends picking LKS over SJK. When their team walks to the camp ground, all the conversation is between SJH and KJK (starts at 45:50), and when they are eating meat, you can see SJH talking only to KJK (48:47). SJH drags KJK away from the meat (49:20).

Ep 36 – Continuation of the previous episode, so spartace are still on the same team. Spartace go on the shopping trip together (begins at 30:48). You wouldn’t think they’d be able to show off their teamwork on a shopping mission, but what do you know. They make a list of ingredients together (34:18). SJH bosses KJK around (35:42).  They get distracted by food together, but then show that they’re even good at shopping together (starts at 36:57 and goes to 38:58). They, of course, win the mission (their part starts at 45:05). When it’s KJK’s turn to do the meat game, SJh says, “We trust, oppa” (1:18:37).

Ep 37 – After the signature mission, KJK and YJS go to pick up SJH. SJH tells KJK not to leave without her (15:00), and then, there’s a whole lot of talk while the three of them are in the van. In the second half of the episode, spartace are on the same team again. When KJK’s lie about not seeing the female guest in the changing rooms is discovered, SJH gets mad and hits his back (she's fairly possessive of him even back then) saying "Crazy! I'm going crazy!" (interaction starts at 503:08). SJH is then predicted by YJS to be the third woman who can control KJK (53:44) (that turns out to not be true, she can control him in a way that PYJ and LHR never could). Since spartace are on the same team this ep, there’s a lot of scenes of them having fun. During the introduction of the food stall game, KJK covers her mouth when she swears (54:46). He also checks SJH’s reaction when they’re laughing at PYJ’s swearing (55:04). KJK agrees with YJS that SJH does well in games (56:51). When SJH loses, the two of them argue (58:43). After KJK does his cute stomping (58:55), SJH then copies him to get him to stop scolding her (59:15). KJK then covers her mouth so she can swear at YJS (59:38), and when they step behind the bar to start cooking, you can see SJH grab his arm and pull him over to her (59:57). KJK also tells HH that he and SJH discussed the menu together already (1:10:00). SJH joins KJK to spray water in the other team’s face (1:04:27), and they laugh together when PYJ looks around the corner instead of LKS. Pretty much throughout the entire cooking section, you can hear KJK and SJH constantly consulting each other on how to make the hot bars. I can’t even highlight all the moments for you, because there are no many. During the punishment, SJH stops eating the noodle with SJK when she hears KJK say they can kiss, and she glances in KJK's direction (1:57:53). SJH is the one who hits the back of HH's head so he and KJK kiss (1:18:30).

Ep 38 – During the opening, when SJH talks about sleeping for 48 hours straight, KJK jokes that sleeping that long should actually make her slimmer. SJH gets offended by the word "actually". KJK joins in teasing SJH about her high school years, and SJH stomps her foot to make the shoe light up, and KJK wants her shoes (whole scene starts at 2:53). SJH gives KJK a hairband (1:05:40) and feeds him pizza (1:06:30).

Ep 39 – Just a cute coincidence: the two people the guests consider dangerous are KJK and SJH (1:05). During the first mission, KJK teases her by sneaking up and tugging on her nametag (9:08). and it seems like they wandered together for a little bit (when JSJ and SJK were ousted, every other RM member was accounted for except KJK and SJH), and when they’re next seen interacting with other members, they’re together still (20:34). Sartace then search for the book with YJS (22:53). KJK then jokingly taps SJH's nametag (24:38). SJH and KJK get ousted at the same time. You can see SJH watching KJK get ousted at 27:33. They walk to jail together, SJH saying, "We can't beat the kids" (27:47), and then they sit together in jail (28:43, 33:07). They then get rearranged so MC can sit together (see 39:45). But spartace also sit next to each other during the deciding of the teams, and SJH sits noticeably closer to KJK than she does KG (segment starts at 40:47). He accidentally asks her his one question, by asking her “You seem to have a question you’re afraid of being asked?” to whatever LKS was going to ask her (42:45). When he protests losing his question, SJH leans forward and says, “He talks a lot” to one of the female guests (43:07). KJK says cutely “forget you” and they talk cutely to eat other back and forth. SJh recites what KJK said about going to a deserted island (44:27). He teases her before she can ask her question (49:22), and she says “Kim Jong Kook better not be on my team today” (49:38). When SJH wants the guys to raise their hands to be on her team, HH tries to get KJK and YJS to raise their hands (49:47). Interestingly, KJK ends up on her team despite her saying she doesn’t want him there. They don’t show the complete choosing of the teams, but usually they alternate the person picking by going 1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 1. So if SJH was the one picking third, it’s possible that she chose KJK after HH. Of course, this is only a guess, but when they show Yoona making her next choice, it’s between LKS and HH, and then, after she picks HH, both JSJ and LKs move to Sunny’s team. So then was KJK already chosen? Like I said, it’s never shown, but it looks as though SJH picked KJK for her second team member. When they leave for the next game, SJH tells KJK she’ll drive (53:39). When their team is going to a second location, KJK and SJH do all the discussing (1:05:26) and they tend to walk next to each other. The captions say “the Strongest Chasing Couple speedily purchase it” (1:12:56). During the reveal of the list, KJK put his hand on SJH’s shoulder (1:14:50), SJH leaned over to whisper to KJK (1:15:00), they whisper again (1:15:14), they explain their soondae bokkeun together (1:17:17), Their team loses in the end and their punishment is having to walk through a mall one by one. They hold hands on the way to the punishment (1:20:00). You can hear KJK and SJH laughing together at KG’s walk (1:20:23), KJK says SJH is pretty when she's walking (1:20:26), and then you hear SJH alone cracking up at KJK’s walk (1:20:39). Even though KJK should be the third wheel to MC, it really seems like KG is the third wheel to spartace.

Ep 40 – SJH observes that only her a KJK are the only ones left (21:42) (despite SJH having a cold and KJK having health issues as well). After SJH gets caught, KJK teases her by saying, “You couldn’t even find at least that, Ji Hyo?” after she found most of the coats (30:17). During the practice session in the second half of the episode, SJH switches seat with KG to do re and she misses up, annoying KJK (44:13). SJH keeps sounding slightly off when playing the flute, so KJK says, “Hey, but you’re quite cute.” Resulting in the Monday Boyfriend getting jealous, LKS asking if KJK is confessing, an embarrassed SJH, and a very red KJK (the whole scene starts at 57:00). They come up with a coordinated part where KJK points to SJH when she does the cuckoo part (starts around 57:37). One of the directors is a SJH fan, so KJK tells SJH to give him a wink, and after she does, KJK says “Well done” (1:06:28).

Ep 41 – During the opening, KJK teases SJH that they're all getting a bit tired with her (3:43). During the team choosing section, KJK and SJH hide in the same room and forget that LKS exists, thinking it's just the two of them left (conversation starts at 41:38).

Ep 42 – KJK and SJH run into each other when KJK is leaving the office (3:45). While YJS is taunting KJK after KJK's elimination, SJH eliminates YJS (58:34). In jail, KJK says that SJH is hard to handle so she might win (1:01:00), and when she returns, KJK says, “No way! Your nametag got ripped by Gary?” (1:01:14).

Ep 44 – KJK is the one who brings up SJH's CF in the beginning (1:53). KJK says that all SJH's ballots are from men, and laughing they exchange glances (5:39) (would you have voted for her, Kookie?). During the Arisu phone call, SJH gets way more involved in KJK's love line than she ever has for the other RM men (the phone calls starts at 39:20). When KJK is talking to Arisu on the phone, SJH looks down at a paper (41:11). It’s a strange thing to do as everyone else is paying rapt attention to KJK and Arisu’s phone call, and then soon as KJK’s phone call is done, SJH looks up (41:39).

Ep 45 – KJK shows off his abs during the modeling section, and SJH looks away shyly. (Who can blame her?) (1:01:31).

Ep 46 – In the opening, SJH asks a question and KJK jokingly snaps the answer at her (7:34). YJS asks KJK “Why are you like this to Ji Hyo?” and then there’s childish bickering between spartace. When chasing the guest, SJH calls out for “Jong Kook-oppa” (31:28). During the revealing of the couples at the end of the episode, KJK and SJH lock hands for the first time while celebrating (1:10:05). They do this a lot in the coming years, but this is the first time we see them do this on camera. KJK suggests that MC should do the test, and you see SJh turn to give him a glare (1:13:13). Also, KJK is weirdly enthusiastic about choosing rings with SJH that were supposedly for Monday Couple (starts at 1:14:30). They lock hands again (1:15:50).

Ep 47 – During the quiz, KJK tricks SJH into giving the wrong answer, which results in more childish comments and hair pulling (starts at 19:13).

Ep 48 – SJH has her hands on her hips when YJS says that SJH is unhappy. KJK then copies SJH’s pose (8:02). Subconscious copying is a sign that you’re attracted to someone. Just thought I’d throw that out there. I won’t point out every time spartace subconsciously copy each other because there’s just too many, but you should know that there’s a lot more moments then I’ll include in this list. KJK wonders if they should have taken more expensive food, and SJH responds they should’ve brought the ginsaeng 10:03). When they are all walking together to the second mission, KJK and SJH are the two that stop to play with the little kid (11:31). During the segment where SJH has to recognize each member by their faces, there's a lot of moments between them, some obvious, some subtle. Before the game starts, KJK keeps teasing her. First, he tells her to wash her hands, but she doesn't hear (12:45). KJK says she must not have heard him because she wouldn’t have taken that comment lightly, and YJS agrees, saying she would’ve pulled KJK’s hair if she’d heard (12:59). Take note of this, it’s relevant later in the mission. KJK then tells SJH to move aside (13:07), and this time she does hear and she kicks him. Now for the actual game. The first round starts at 13:23. If you watch carefully, SJH has gestures for certain people, perhaps the people she's close to. For LKS, she pushes his head away, for HH she pokes his eyes, and for KJK, she pulls his hair. During the first round, she gets confused between JSJ and LKS, and you see her push JSJ away (LKS and JSJ then discuss that she has confused them when JSJ reaches the back of the line at 13:39). Then, she gets confused between YJS and KJK. YJS is first, and when she feels the bangs, she confuses him for KJK and pulls his hair. JSJ says, after seeing her pull YJS’s hair, that it seems like she doesn’t know who’s who. YJS jokes that she distinguishes them by their hair because she pulls it so often, but actually, she usually only pulls KJK’s hair. During KJK’s turn (14:03), she recognizes him right away, says happily “Oh, feels familiar” and pulls his hair. When forced to guess, SJH has no idea who YJS was because she was focused on finding KJK that she just randomly guesses KG. KJK then brags that he’s “unexpectedly easy to identify” (16:00). The second time (starts at 16:07), SJH knows which one is KJK, and he is the only one whose hair she pulls. After she releases KJK, you hear KG in the background saying, “Don’t touch anymore. Don’t touch anymore.” (17:02). SJH gets mad at KJK for taking too long and hits his back (28:55). When they arrive at the final location, there's a cute moment where KJK and SJH (and HH) fight over the flag (starts at 43:28). SJH is impressed by KJK’s hiding skills (1:02:34).

Ep 49 – KJK is very concerned with where SJH would be during the finding of the Queen Bees. He knows SJH would be on the first floor (7:28). When KJK is approaching KG, LKS, and SJH, KG uses SJH as a hostage to KJK (1:13:42). Interesting choice for the Monday Boyfriend. But if you look back at these episodes, the person KG as the Monday Boyfriend gets jealous of is KJK (ep 40 and ep 48) and now KG is using SJH as a hostage to KJK? Interesting choice. During the end of the game, GH starts her assuault on SJH because SJH was distracted looking at KJK (1:17:31). KJK shoots SJH in the back (literally) with a water gun so that his team can win (starts at 1:19:00). I know some SJH fans got mad at him for this, but honestly, he was on the guest’s team. Besides, it’s really cute seeing him smiling guiltily. SJH is furious with him, of course, and shoot him with her water gun. In general, when KJK betrays her because he’s the spy, she never seems to mind much, but if he betrays her because he’s partnered with another woman for the day, SJH becomes furious. I’ll try to point it out throughout the episodes.

Ep 50 – In the beginning, SJH needs to announce to everyone that KJK has arrived. They also stick together when running through the airport (2:50, 3:05). SJH doesn’t seem all to thrilled when the guest chooses KJK for her team, and SJH even steps forward at 5:40 like she’s going to say something but then stops. SJH is the only one who protests loudly when KJK and YJS are on the guest’s team (starts at 6:35). The other RM members are mainly resigned, but SJH continues to protest (perhaps hoping for a change of teams?) She is looking in YJS and KJK’s direction before she picks her team (7:13). When KJK is greeting Nichkhun's family, it looks like SJH had her hand on his back (1:23:27).

Ep 51 – During the morning wake up mission, KJK is the one who notices that SJH put on makeup (13:56). Also when SJH is bringing food for the members, KJK scolds her and says she should have brought more (17:57). SJH then snaps back that she brought it for him and he's complaining. SJH and HH run into KJK at 1:09:39. So in ep 49, I said that SJH doesn’t really get mad when she’s betrayed by KJK when he’s the thief by himself? Well this is one of those episodes (he rips off her nametag after 1:16:35). She seems disappointed, but she’s not kicking him or yelling at him like she did in in ep 49.

Ep 52 – KJK and SJH stand next to each other in the opening (1:14). When KJK loses rock-paper-scissors, SJH covers her mouth with her hands and cries, “What’s happening?” repeatedly (4:42) and says “It’s really the first time” and “Just looking at them makes me feel awkward” about KJK and JSJ’s pair up (5:47, 5:52) (perhaps it’s just me, but these louder than her usual reaction to things like this).  

Ep 53 – The first time SJH-KJK-JSJ team up! When the female guest is worried that her being on KG's team will upset SJH, KJK is the one who says "It's okay because it's Tuesday" (17:25). In the beginning, SJH comes downstairs late to find out she’s on a team with the “oppa she likes” (17:52) (and we all know that doesn’t refer to JSJ). Later in the car, he encourages the love line between KG and the female guest (20:11). This is the first episode that is spartace plus JSJ in a team, and those episodes tend to result in great spartace moments. When they’re walking towards the observatory, SJH starts speaking nonsense to KJK (starts at 23:58). It’s not in the episode, but if you google “spartace ep 53” there’s a bunch of behind the scenes pictures of them holding hands and hanging out during the first mission in front of the tower. In the actual episode, KJK crouches forward so SJH can use his shoulders to jump higher to be in the photo (25:00, 27:13, 29:01). KJK also picks her up holding her waist (30:50). They race through the second mission (Commander and Ace style with help from JSJ) and SJH feeds KJK the wrap (starts at 43:11). I’m not going to point out all the scenes, but if you watch there’s a lot of moments where JSJ is walking by himself and spartace are together. Their team reaches the waterpark first; however, instead of being the Strongest Chasing Couple, KJK and SJH decide they want to ride the lazy river (starts at 1:11:05). While JSJ is far ahead on the river, KJK waits for SJH on the waterfall part and holds out a hand to her. Then, at the end, when the cast are joking about SJH being a monkey, KJK tugs on her ears to make her look like a monkey (1:29:11).

Ep 56 – Not related right now, but I want it known that when deciding what he would like to do with his partner, KJK says breaking bricks (2:27). This will come up later. When KJK first walks into the room, he and SJH bicker about how she should go back to sleep (starts at 23:20). SJH asks him "Why are you like this?" (They ask each other this question a lot.) SJH also reports to KJK that to women over thirty he is like Taecyeon (27:25). Then you get to the partner selection game. You have to pay careful attention to this one, but I’m pretty sure SJH was looking to have KJK as her partner. Firstly, you see KG catch hold of SJH at 29:59, but she must have rejected him because they’re not partnered up after that. Then at 30:35, SJH touches KG’s arms and feels them (which RM male has noticeable arms?). She gets excited and reaches for the hair (whose hair does she pull upon recognizing? Look back at ep 48.) and then was she feels the short hair, she gets angry and refuses to be KG’s partner. KJK watches all this with amusement.

Ep 57 – The SJH-KJK-CTH team! KJK accuses SJH of stealing money, saying that he noticed she went off on her own (7:50). CTH, who is one of KJK’s best friends, chooses SJH and KJK as his partners (13:35). You can actually hear the staff saying “Kang Gary” when CTH is choosing his partners (13:26, 13:28), but CTH really wants both SJH and KJK on his team. And even when some of the other members are saying he should switch, CTH refuses. SJH is smiling a lot, so I think she’s very happy with the team choice. In the car ride, CTH sits in the back of a car rather than the front seat like guests usually do, so SJH and KJK are next to each other (17:13). SJH and KJK try to stop CTH from telling the other team what’s wrong with their car (17:32). When they are at the gas station, KJK and SJH discuss with only each other about the gas (starts around 18:30). WHEN SJH doesn’t pay the man enough, KJK teases her by saying, “Your counting…” (18:59). CTH often leaves the two of them alone, so there's a lot of them watching CTH do stuff. When the blue team are all in the tube together for the market mission, SJH leans on KJK’s back rather than CTH’s (seriously, it's like she became glued to KJK's back at some point in the market) (26:12, 28:59, 29:06). And when SJH asks for food, KJK then wants to stop and have some (32:23). In the next mission, KJK also makes SJH spit out the roll when she accidentally gets the correct answer (52:50). He pats her on the back afterwards (53:22). On the wooden raft, KJK and SJH try to steer together (1:02:03, 1:02:48). SJH holds on to KJK to place dirt on the paper (1:21:21). And if you watch the race to capture the flag, KJK and SJH hung back together (1:25:55, 1:25:06). You can see the two of them laughing together as HH steals the meat in the end (1:29:07).

Ep 58 – When SJH first arrives at breakfast, she sits next to KJK (7:06) (but I think they moved for seating arrangements). During the game, when SJH receives a phone call, CTH accurately guesses that it's KJK (1:00:50). KJK accurately predictsat first that SJH picked herself (1:03:45). SJH tells KJK that she voted for him to win and he seems happy about that (1:04:25). I will say this is one of the times where she gets mad at him for ousting her (starts around 1:06:40). When she is ousted and it is revealed that she didn't vote for him, KJK is upset, thinking she voted for YJS (1:07:00). It turns out his first guess that she voted for herself was right.

Ep 59 – During the flashback to the first recorded opening, KJK and SJH are standing together (2:50) (why couldn't we get that opening?). When SJH is the only one left on her team during the nametag ripping, KJK can’t help but hold her hand and take her in (1:13:38). Too bad she was the spy.

Ep 60 – The True Gary Show. SJH continues to watch KJK explain how he and KG’s conversation lined up even when the other RM members have looked away (9:56). At 27:38, you hear KJK shout “Hyung!” and see him stepping forward onto the mat. I don’t know what he was shouting for, but the next scene has YJS explaining that since a woman is participating in the wrestling match, JSJ will be using manner hands. You then hear KJK saying “Manner hands, manner hands” in the background (27:42). I wonder if JSJ (who isn’t exactly known for his tact) forgot to use manner hands, and KJK (who almost always does manner hands) corrected him. After KG hugs SJH, KG then says “I understand it’s about wrestling”, then hear (un-subtitled) KJK repeat part of what KG said with a rather sarcastic tone to his voice (30:19). I think it’s funny that YJS says, “SJH is cheering for KG”, and instead of saying a cheer, SJH says to KJK, “Go easy on him, oppa!” (32:12) (so she’s not cheering for KG to win?) She actually applauds KJK’s win with a smile (33:45). This is the episode where KJK and SJH have fun teasing KG together. Throughout the nametag tearing, they’re pretty much glued together, so it's hard to list every moment. They’re other at 49:14 when LKS is ousted. When KG calls out to KJK, he says SJH is strange, and when KJK asks why, KG says she looks ugly today (starts around 50:00). It’s interesting KG chooses KJK to say this to. KJK and SJH are walking around together; they leave KG at 53:26 and start to praise their own acting skills. They then watch KG planning to eliminate the next person together (starts around 54:09). They plan to call him on the radio to scare him (54:50). They're together when YJS is eliminated, and while KJK is talking to KG on the radio, he then tells SJH that KG can’t see them together (56:20). They’re still together when HH is eliminated (1:00:14). KJK pinches SJH to stop her from laughing (1:07:04). They look at one another and laugh at KG needing to turn away too, and it looks like SJH touches KJK’s arm or back (1:07:40). Like I said, they’re together for the whole second half of the episode. The only time they really separate is when it’s time for KG to eliminate SJH.

Ep 62 – SJH and KJK are the thief and her accomplice. We don’t really get to see them interact untilt he end. I suspect they filmed SJH and KJK’s meeting out of order or they cut scenes with spartace in this episode in order to keep the suspense. KJK tells the others that he saw the thief, and since he cannot lie, that means he saw SJH before the male guest’s nametag was ripped. My guess is that their first meeting (58:59) occurred before then, and production rearranged the order. I love their smiles in that scene though, and SJH’s “Jong Kook-oppa saw me.” Once again, when given the choice (let’s assume this was her choice and not the production team’s choice), SJH chooses to be on KJK’s team. Her phone call to him is at 1:00:03. They then meet up at 1:03:21. They hug upon seeing each other properly for the first time, and I love their fun bickering on how they should split the prize money (they obviously split it 50-50 in the end). Also, the caption “The Commander and Ace hit it off during the mission!” (1:04:09) (they hit it off more than during this mission, to be honest). They win, of course. SJH teases KJK by making faces at him behind the guest’s back (1:12:01) before they scare the guest together.

Ep 65 – In the opening, when discussing SJH’s return, HH asks her if she saw the Girl’s Gen episode. KJK then teases that SJH wouldn’t have dressed like that if she’d seen it (1:37). SJH tells him to look after his own fashion (childish bickering). Later in the episode, SJH accidentally calls KJK instead of LKS, but apparently that isn’t the first time this has happened (54:39).

Ep 66 – SJH brushes KJK’s teeth in the morning mission (starts around 9:38). They also sit together at breakfast (20:45)

Ep 67 – SJH says that she won’t shoot YJS in the back like KJK (1:18:40). Apparently, she’s still bitter about what happened in ep 49. She then proceeds to jokingly shoot YJS in the back. At the end, KJK has his arm around SJH’s chair (1:20:26). This is not the last time this happens. He clearly has some attachment to chairs she sits in.

Ep 68 – During the sit up game, it looks like KJK is actually the first to suggest that SJH should sit up for “handsome” (15:24). During the coin flipping game, SJH stands very close to KJK (19:31). When KJK and her Monday Boyfriend are standing together popping balloons, SJH comes up, grabs KJK’s arm, and asks him if he thinks something’s strange (33:02). KJK, SJH, and HH also spend a lot of time together this episode, trying to figure out what's going on together, and they stand together in the closing.

Ep 69 – At the end, they sit in the middle seats of the van together so CMS can sneak up on YJS, and they're also together when getting back in the van (1:17:38). And, of course, they stand together in the closing (1:19:25).

Ep 70 – Firstly, during the deciding of the teams in the beginning, if you watch KJK and SJH carefully, they are joking around with one another before starting to go around in circles. The scene cuts to SJH laughing about something KJK did (4:15) and then, when they all group up for the first time, KJK starts poking SJH in the side (you can see it at 4:30 to 4:34), and SJH looks over her shoulder at him (at 4:35). Then, when they all separate, spartace act like nothing happened, and KJK teases SJH about MC. The second time they group up, SJH holds out her arm to KJK so he can join the circle (5:44). The third time, SJH keeps an eye on KJK and runs to him when it’s time to group up (6:38). However, KG grabs on her arm. KJK sounds a little disappointed when he hears “Two people” (6:40). SJH also says, “This cannot be!” and looks over at the other three (KJK, HH, and LKS) (6:49). On the train, SJH stands with KJK until they put MC together (9:17, 11:33 until 11:57). Then, when it’s time for the nametag ripping, KJK teams up with SJH. She becomes more confident and aggressive when she has KJK on her side (e.g. 1:19:12). They pull the usual trap on one of the guests at 1:08:10 and the observe KG at 1:09:00. They even communicate without speaking. He promises that if he rips off her nametag, he’ll change his last name (1:10:30). They show KJK and SJY deciding how to deal with the remaining members. KJK says that SJH is the most dangerous one (1:18:46). They then decided that the guest should trick JSJ and KJK should go to SJH. Basically, they’re sending the female guest to seduce JSJ and KJK to seduce SJH. When he has to help the guest rip off SJH's nametag, he looks devastated (1:21:23). He falls to the ground and apologizes while SJH goes Bad Ji Hyo on him. The female guest even backs off because I think she realizes this is between them. She even tells him, “Don’t act like you know me.” Like I’ve said before, SJH gets way angrier when KJK betrays her for a female partner than when he betrays her because he alone is the spy. Then, at the end (starts at 1:25:52), SJH dubs him “Song Jong Kook, Yoo Jong Kook”. Personally, I like Song Jong Kook better lol. Interesting that she chooses her own last name for a guy she's angry at.

Ep 71 – When SJH reveals herself, KJK asks why she lined her eyes with so much black eyeliner and she hits him with her fan (2:11).

Ep 72 – In the airport opening, KJK stands next to SJH. He teases her about looking like matchstick (2:49). No one but the two of them find the joke funny. Then, when SJH gets mad at HH for comparing her to the guest, YJS hands SJH off to KJK to control her (4:24). Because apparently that is KJK's job. Later on, during the deciding of the teams, Yong Hwa picks SJH and KJK to be on his team (12:30). During the first game, KJK and SJH get mad at the PD together for having bad handwriting (25:20). The are the bullying hyung and noona. In a behind the scenes video you can find on youtube, spartace celebrate winning the Guess the Drink game together by holding hands. Throughout the episode, SJH speaks to “oppa” more than the guest. And at one point in the taxi, she falls on the guys, and KJK teases her that she did it on purpose (42:10). When they’re taking notes on the song, SJH stands really close to KJK and far away from the third member of their team (53:05).

Ep 74 – The superpowers episode. KJK teases SJH by pulling on her nametag (39:05), and then, they agree to team up because apparently he "saved" her by not tearing her nametag. Not sure I get this logic…I think they just like teaming up. Also, apparently KJK understands her meaning about whether he can rip JSJ’s nametag or not with just a smile (though they may have been editing) (40:10). They eliminate JSJ (44:20), KG (47:29), and LKS (53:42) together, and they attempt to eliminate HH together but he turns back time. They also smile at each other throughout KG’s ventriloquism scene (47:35). When trying to oust HH, KJK and SJH stand together (58:00). SJH’s cracks up when KJK says he’s listening to music (58:28). SJH came super close to winning if she’d managed to eliminate HH. I kind of wonder if KJK hadn’t guessed that there was more to her ability and didn’t mind her winning (he’s usually pretty good at guessing these things), or maybe he was just happy to work with SJH and didn’t think she’d lie to him. Anyways, after HH turns back time, they try to team up again (1:01:41), but KJK gets eliminated quickly.

Ep 75 – In the opening, SJH is wearing a leopard print coat, and KJK asks if she's part of the Serengeti (1:54). And when SJH's male idol teammates are revealed, KJK just has to come say hi to his gym buddies, and SJH shoves him away, complaining (7:50). When KJK's team and SJH's team are both at the airplanes, they bicker and SJH shows SoHee how to annoy KJK and YJS (starts around the 20:00 mark).

By the way, this is also the year where at the 2011 SBS Awards, KJK jokes that SJH is a man and she covers his mouth, saying that she's a woman. There's a video of this on youtube. At the same awards ceremony, YJS also notes that KJK must be surprised at how pretty SJH is that night. You can find the GIFs of that scene floating around the internet. Match YJS’s comments with KG’s acting jealous of KJK, and you have to wonder if the RM men picked up on something between KJK and SJH.

• Like 10

11 hours ago, bogummish said:

His blind date..... (she's called So Young)

KJK with his date 

Sorry to ask but this So Young, is she the same So Young PD in episode 98 (the zombie eps) where she appears behind RM members when they tell ghost story? The one that give JH a fright? 

• Like 1

SPARTACE MOMENTS 2012

2012, the year that SJH was sort-of-maybe-dating-her-CEO. There's a lot of debates among fans as to when SJH broke up with her CEO. The official announcement was vaguely some time in 2013, but my theory is that she actually broke up with the CEO in early 2012 (based on the behavior of spartace and the other RM members who acted in ways they wouldn't have if SJH was in a relationship, and also because of the return of MC) but she continued to act as though in a relationship with the CEO to prevent more dating scandals (hence the interview in November saying they were dating quietly and the maybe-BCJ initials on her fingernails at the end of Dec). There will probably never be a concrete answer as to when SJH and the CEO broke up, so we're just going to have to roll with it.

Ep 78 – KJK and SJH stand next to each other in the opening, which means standing too close and subtly nudging each other. During the first game, SJH also jumps on KJK when her team is fighting with him over the flag. When SJH complains that a beauty trap game against the guest is disadvantageous for her, KJK says that SJH is silently thinking that she's pretty, which causes some bickering. They also enter the final location together. When looking for the seal, KJK follows SJH to the roof and fools her by pretending to find a piece. The captions say the Commander and the Ace "constantly competing" but we all know it's really "constantly flirting".

Ep 79 – The Sherlock Episode. This is one of those openings where KJK and SJH are almost always walking/sitting/standing together. When everyone is trying to solve the mystery, before the guest comes in with the bell to sing on stage, SJH calls out to KJK, and then when the guest appears, SJH takes KJK by the hand to pull him aside and discuss things. It's KJK who gestures to KG to follow. When they're sitting around the piano later, SJH calls out "oppa" and everyone knows it's KJK who she wants to report her thoughts to. Then, at the end, the two of them team up to figure out the clue in the book and where the treasure is hidden. While they are heading out to face JSJ, SJH asks KJK to not let her get ousted, and KJK says he'll use his whole strength today. They defeat JSJ. There's some cool teamwork at the end and some hugging and my favorite caption: "Love live the Commander and the Ace." They also get matching nametags as their prize.

Ep 80 – As always, KJK goes silent when SJH walks in dressed up. More childish bickering when KJK jokes that whoever is partnered with SJH will lose out too. KJK looks disappointed when HH picks the cactus tonic (which turns out is SJH's item). When YJS and SJH are at the dance place talking about YJS's fashion, the pose SJH remembers is KJK's Turbo pose. SJH chants KJK’s name when he does his power dance. When KJK and SJH's teams are sitting together during the final game, KJK calls SJH the most handsome among the members. SJH then complains to KJK about having HH as a partner. SJH also watches KJK collapse after getting his nametag ripped off.

Ep 81 – KJK and SJH both wore their special detective nametags that they got from the Sherlock episode.

Ep 82 – This is a difficult episode to describe because it is the episode filmed after the news that SJH was dating her CEO came out. You have to watch carefully, but KJK and SJH’s interactions are very strained throughout the episode. KJK is late for filming (so that he conveniently misses all the love line talk), and then after he arrives, he barely reacts to SJH (doesn't tease her like normal) and usually only acts in character when prompted (he's slow to react to the handholding with LKS). When they're driving to the filming location, LKS is the one who drives the car for their team (something that almost never happens because KJK considers LKS a bad driver). KJK is very quiet in the car, and it seems like they are just acting how they would as friends rather than in character. Perhaps KJK needed some space to think. When they get to the pool game, KJK keeps his distance from SJH. There's some point where she high-fives YJS in front of him and KJK actually steps back. SJH also seems a little sad when KJK talks about LDH being the spy and about the jegi carrying less water; she is looking down and fiddling with the jegi. KJK doesn’t respond when she tells him he’ll get a cramp. YJS at times looks a little guilty (such as after he brings up YEH to KJK) or at least worried about KJK (when KJK bites the jegi). LKS is also not in character during the water game (he seems more worried about KJK than anything else), and it's only after HH prompts him to say something against KJK that LKS kicks water on him. KJK also doesn't seem angry with LKS for splashing him until YJS starts apologizing for LKS and telling KJK not to be mad. After the guest leaves, KJK retreats to a corner of the pool, far away from SJH and her team. On the way out, SJH sort of holds KJK hand and apologizes (for winning?), while he just looks down, says nothing, and nods. Then, when she discovers the next game is boxing balloons, SJH says KJK is good at boxing (to which the other members have to remind her, not for the first time, that KG boxes as well). During the nametag ripping, KJK and SJH are at times so awkward with each other that the captions have to address it in an attempt to explain what’s going on between them. However, they're at least conversing with each other now, so that's a step up from the mini-games. They joke a little about window shopping and KJK’s giant wings, but mostly KJK just repeats whatever SJH says. She looks upset that  he just repeats whatever she says. Then, after the nametag ripping is over, SJH and KJK end up standing beneath the same umbrella, their hands very close. It's a very complex episode where it seems like they slowly get through what was between them in the beginning. Watch it, see what you think, draw your own opinions.

Ep 83 – Whatever was awkward between spartace is the previous ep seems to have faded a bit. When SJH has to stick her hand in the mystery box, KJK tells her it's fine and tries to put her hand in (which of course makes her attack him). KJK then starts to tell her it's a scorpion or a crab, making her laugh.

Ep 84 – Once again, KJK and SJH like to talk strategy to each other during the games. SJH scolds LKS for tearing off KJK's nametag.

Ep 86 – KJK and SJH stand next to each other for part of the opening, and she seems to be checking her phone by using his back as a shield. SJH is also very impressed when KJK gets a strike and when he clears the 1.5 meter jump. Even though he’s not on her team.

Ep 87 – They stand together in the opening after deciding teams, and when laughing about HH's attempts to HGI to pick him, SJH puts her hand on KJK's back.

Ep 88 – KJK and SJH hold hands so they won’t tear each others nametags. HH then joins in and the two guys joke about tearing off SJH’s nametag before they all walk holding hands. Eventually, the guys do actually tear off SJH's nametag.

Ep 90 – KJK and SJH standing together during the couple selection. When HH rejects his partner, SJH leans on KJK.

Ep 92 – Spartace on a team with HH. There’s nothing super stand out about their interactions, but as usual, they’re a cute pair. When KJK is going to hold his breath, SJH jokingly tells him to just drink the water, and then later on, she tells him to go slowly. She also pats him on the back when he comes out of the water.

Ep 93 – When it's KJK versus MC, KJK tells SJH that he won't think of her as a woman (meaning that he usually does?). During the second round of voting, SJH decides to align with KJK (an alliance which allowed him to survive to the end). They walk together behind the others and no one but JSJ gets suspicious. They also sit next to each other before the third round.

Ep 94 – There are a few times where KJK and SJH can be seen in the background chatting with each other instead of their partners (KJK is the one who picked the partners, by the way). During KJK's argument with YJS during the first game, SJH puts her hand on KJK's arm. KJK intrudes on the JSJ-SJH couple for the photograph mission and SJH gets mad at him. SJH then uses his shoulder to help herself jump. He checks on her after the photoshoot is done.

Note: I believe that SJH and the CEO have broken up by this point. Again, this is very much debated among the people on this forum, but some of my reasoning is that the liger conversation would never have happened or been aired in ep 95 if SJH was still in a relationship with the CEO. Honestly, I think the break up occurred before ep 90, since by then the MC jokes have returned, which I don't think would have happened since there was a negative backlash from MC fans when the dating news first came out.

Ep 95 – The Liger Episode. When SJH is surprised by the screen in the opening, she puts a hand on KJK's back. In the van, they sit next to each other (this doesn't happen often so appreciate it when it does) and SJH laughs loudly at KJK’s tiny face mask. They are the only two to survive the first mission and do so with good teamwork. But the last mission is the one we all remember. Because the word “individual” somehow did not compute with them. They teamed up right away, shared all their clues, and never parted, so much so that they had no idea what was going on with the other teams until YJS told them. YJS also asks KJK “What are you doing with SJH?” and rather than give a normal “We’re working together” answer, KJK looks down and mumbles "What do you mean?" Then, KJK makes a deal with JSJ and LKS, giving him all the clues to win (something he could’ve easily done). But rather than win, KJK texts SJH, gives her all the information, and lets her have the win. You can see him smiling in the background when SJH reaches the doors first. Um…yeah, KJK, this was supposed to be an individual game. And then, during all this, YJS, HH, and KG sit on the stairs and discuss that the two strongest members of RM are working together, like the tiger and lion that fought and fell in love. Their children would be ligers.

Ep 96 – After PJS tears off SJH's nametag when deciding teams, KJK calls out, "Hey, come here" to her. SJH cheers loudly and jumps up and down when KJK scores a goal, but when YJS scores, SJH just claps. And when SJH uses her superpower, you can sometimes hear KJK shouting to encourage her. There are times when you can see them talking in the background during the superpowers soccer/football game.

Ep 97 – Throughout the nametag game, KJK and SJH are side by side. We don't get to see them form an alliance since they aren't the main characters of the race, but I think it's pretty clear that they've teamed up. In Thailand, KJK and SJH sit next to each other on the boat. You can’t see it in the episode, but if you look on youtube, there are videos of KJK and SJH being glued together in the market when they’re looking for the food. There’s even a shot of them holding hands as they help each other move through the crowd. When they're reunited for the yellow-red-card nametag game, SJH immediately comes to stand by KJK. SJH pats down KJK's nametag when they’re preparing to play. During the soccer/football game, when it’s KJK’s turn to go in, SJH is the first to notice and she cheers the loudest.

Ep 98 – KJK and SJH sit next to each other during the campfire singalong. When SJH gets scared, she grabs onto KJK’s arm, which gives him a big smile. Also, if you get SJH on your team, then surely KJK is to follow. They’re a package deal. SJH helps KG rip off KJK’s nametag by acting like she wants to show only KJK something. Smug KJK tells KG to sit down and wait. KJK also references that SJH already showed him her item, which means there were spartace scenes that were cut (as per usual). After KJK is ousted by KG, SJH apologizes. They also oust LKS with KG.

Ep 99 – In the barber shop mission, SJH’s hair gets moussed and KJK says “It’s so pretty!” Also, SJH pleas to KJK to save her during nametag ripping and KJK tries to tell LKS to stop. Unfortunately, LKS rips off SJH’s nametag before KJK can stop him.

Ep 100 – KJK says SJH’s dress is too short in the opening (in behind the scenes photos, you can see her wearing a wrap around the bottom half of her dress, hmm…) They sit next to each other in the car, and then SJH laughs loudly when KJK votes for himself to be human.

Ep 101 – When gold is revealed as the prize, KJK points out the change in SJH's stare.

Ep 102 – They hang out with HH for a bit in the market. Then, before the members enter the building for nametag ripping, KJK and YJS planning to oust the other members as they leave entertains SJH to no end. When KJK promises to not to plot against SJH, his voice changes to a softer tone. Then, later on, he sneaks up on SJH and pretends to rip off her nametag. She collapses. KJK obviously followed SJH in there with the intent of teasing her. This man. Not even subtle.

Ep 103 – The Piggyback Episode. Once again, spartace on a team with JSJ which means lots of spartace moments. It's a requirement. I have expectations of JSJ if he's on a three-person team with spartace now. Let's see where to begin... When they have to pick a suitcase in the beginning, SJH slaps KJK's arm when he tries to pick. At the first game, he high-fives her when he learns he has to carry her. Um…how to describe this...KJK loves to piggyback SJH. SJH loves KJK piggybacking her. They both look so happy. Even when she's first getting on KJK's back, they're both smiling. KJK brags to YJS that SJH is "like a backpack", and while laughing, SJH rests her chin on KJK's shoulder...repeatedly. In one of the locations, SJH forcibly feeds him spicy octopus, saying it'll get rid of his hiccups. Laughing, they try to overtake the other teams while piggybacking. When celebrating a plus one, KJK holds SJH's wrist. On the second game, they both look smug to be on the same team (strongest couple and all that), but then KJK can’t handle the water balance beam. They laugh, and then SJH hits his back before waddling off while he watches her. It’s cute. After the red team succeeds on the balance beam, SJH hits KJK's back while laughing. SJH and KJK do their hand-lock thing when they succeed. Then after KJK tears off the beast’s nametag, in the ending, you can see SJH pointing at him (off screen) and smiling. KJK kneels down to give SJH the beast's nametag. “Oh, oppa!” while hugging his arm. Also, notice JSJ’s reaction. (I highly doubt SJH was dating the CEO at this time if KJK is kneeling down to give her nametags.)

Ep 104 – Let's just start with the opening. They run in next to each other, and you can see SJH look to her left at KJK. They end up separated in the lineup but somehow find their way back to each other. They stand together throughout most of the episode (there's a reason they're called the magnet couple). After the relay race, when SJH is mourning her supposed weight, KJK smiles and tell her she can just lose the weight (typical KJK advice). KJK coaches SJH in volleyball before the match, and he encourages her when it's her turn to serve. You can also see them talking together before HH serves. During the third game, the race in the pool, KJK holds her hand when they are planning how to jump over the hurdles. When the other guys are dragging SJH through the water to the next hurdle, KJK is holding the back of her shirt, keeping her above the water. When the hurdle game is done, SJH moves to be next to KJK. During Bells Hide and Seek, KJk and SJH team up at the end of the first round, and then they hide together with JSJ. KJK stands up when SJH walks into jail after being ousted. He is, of course, the only one to do so.

Ep 105 – The Spartace Vacation Episode. SJH asks if she can sit next to who she wants if she is queen for the day. She is shut down at the time, but after the teams are decided, she is sitting next to KJK. The red team is pretty much JSJ (the father), SJH (the older daughter), KJK (the son-in-law), and LKS (the younger son). During the first game, the two of them discuss everything together (they even roll up their sleeves together). When the LKS stepping-stone collapses on SJH, KJK reaches out to catch her before she falls. Then, they choose KJK to help her cross so she puts all her weight on him. Then, after getting showered and changed, SJH sells the other team’s t-shirt for more money than they were bought for, and she asks KJK if she did a good job earning money and he praises her (also, they manipulate things so that they're the two that benefit the most on their team). During the meal, they sit next to each other, talk primarily to each other, and have a lot of skinship. During the nametag ripping, SJH asks KJK to walk around with her by holding out her hand to him. KJK takes her, and the Easy Brothers are on their own (it should be noted that the white team doesn't split up in the beginning, it's just SJH and KJK who wanted to go off on their own). In an earlier episode (ep 29), SJH mentioned wanting to go around an aquarium with her boyfriend. Rather than be the Strongest Chasing Couple, KJK and SJH walk around admiring the aquarium.

Ep 106 – KJK and SJH try to get HJM to open the door together. When SJH has to choose which man to be HJM's love interest, she picks KG, her Monday Boyfriend (not KJK who seems the more obvious choice).

Ep 107 – Spartace sit next to each other in the car after the Find the Key mission and talk about how LKS is trying to lure out KJK.

Ep 108 – During the raise the female lead’s heartbeat, KJK says that SJH is good at making people angry. KJK and JSJ tease SJH by saying she has short legs and a long torso. SJH gets mad at KJK rather than JSJ who started it. SJH also looks really upset when KJK picks up the guest to raise her heartbeat. Everyone else moves from their seats to help or complain, but SJH remains rooted to the spot with a stiff smile. You then get a close up of SJH glancing down. When LKS picks SJH to act as his new girlfriend, as soon as SJH sits down, KJK starts making fun of her torso again. SJH gets mad and decides to make KJK LKS's new girlfriend instead. KJK and SJH end up standing together at the end.

Ep 111 – In the opening, KJK warns the male guest not to compliment SJH. When SJH’s team arrives at the roller-coaster, KJK suddenly becomes more lively and can’t stop looking in her direction. It probably doesn't help that SJH has her hands clasped together and keeps staring at him as well. SJH has a similar problem at the baseball field, where she claps for the wrong team (just because KJK's on that team doesn't mean she should cheer for them). During the nametag battle, after most people are out, KJK and SJH half-flirt half-try to rip each others nametags off. She holds onto his thumbs for longer than necessary, and he says that her betraying him would break his heart. However, while she’s mad at him for trying to oust her at first, SJH then helps him against the purple team.

Ep 113 – During the opening, SJH doesn’t want to be KG’s wife or LKS’s wife. ...there’s only one person left for her to be the wife of. KJK finds it strange that he’s SJH’s older brother-in-law (why is it that strange since that's supposed to be his role on the show anyways?). When he points this out, SJH asks, “What do you want me to do about it?” Then, while the blue team is spinning during the market mission, KJK helps SJH spin faster, causing her to punch him. After that, we get spartace wrestling for the first time. They are both very tense going into the match. KJK teases her about being heavy, so she fakes kicks him. When he picks her up, she pokes his chest (because she has a bit of an obsession with his chest) and stomach and also pulls his hair. KJK wins, and SJH pats his head to apologize for hurting him. He praises how strong she is. KJK also faces in SJH’s direction (all smiles) a lot during his wrestling, even though facing her means that his back is to the cameras. You can see SJH watching KJK after he wins the wrestling match.

Ep 114 – KJK’s Love Line with MGY. SJH rarely comments on KG’s or LKS’s love lines, but she always has something to say when KJK gets a love line. During the intro, KJK smiles throughout SJH's dance, and SJH loves KJK's dance even while everyone else finds it ridiculous. During the second game, KJK says that he has trouble looking into women’s eyes except SJH’s because she’s like family…he then fails to look into SJH’s eyes. SJH gets angry when he keeps losing games to MGY. During the train mission, KJK and SJH stand next to each other. And during the jump rope mission, KJK coaches SJH on when to jump, and when she messes up, he sticks his tongue out and gives her a hug. On the bus, KJK leans forward and looks at SJH, not his love line partner. (Also, side note, how funny is it that MGY has a crush on KG but she’s in a love line with KJK? These two episodes are like a giant love square between KG, SJH, KJK, and MGY.)

Ep 115 – During the opening, despite MGY being KJK’s love line partner, SJH stands between them. When people ask why she’s between them, SJH says she's just standing there (sure you are). During the basin photo game, when SJH is about fall off in front of him, KJK tries to grab onto her and lets her go only when she jumps off of her own free will. And during the chicken fight, SJH bumps into KJK and he maybe knocks her over. Either way, SJH gets mad and it’s cute.

Ep 116 – KJK and SJH stand next to each other in the opening. When everyone is ganging up on KJK during the nametag battle, SJH doesn't join them but rather tries to tear Ji Sung's like KJK asks. They also stand together at the end.

Ep 117 – In the opening, SJH is the most excited of the girls to jump on KJK’s bed, putting the hair of the wig in KJK’s face and jumping even after he's awake. Then, when they are downstairs in the lobby, KJK and SJH stand next to each other. When HH is going to flirt with the guest, KJK and SJH turn to smile at each other. SJH says that it’s okay that the guys don’t want to be on her team, they’re “like family” and then she looks at KJK (Don’t forget what KJK said in ep 114). KJK and SJH end up on the same team as a guest and JSJ (so expect spartace moments). During the first game, that requires the female members to be passed around while the guys piggyback her, SJH just throws herself onto KJK's back, and I think it says a lot about her trust in him, since most other guys would probably crumble. In their last round for the piggyback game, SJH clings to KJK’s arm while he runs and they break records for the game. When KJK collapses after the run, SJH massages his upper thigh and tells him he’s amazing. This doesn't mean anything and is just a fun bit of editing, but during the school milk carton game, the editors show a girl holding a sign saying "Kim Jong Kook - my husband" and then they show SJH about to kick with the caption "Ji Hyo's turn". After SJH gets her carton into the box, the first person she turns to is KJK, and they do the hand-lock celebration thing that they do. Then, during the vault game, they laugh about KG together, and SJH cheers for KJK’s jump and is impressed by his result. During the final game, when KJK has to step off the platform, they put their arms around each other and SJH pats his back.

Ep 118 – Once again, KJK goes speechless at SJH in makeup. Pretty much every time it’s appropriate to call SJH pretty, KJK goes quiet, and whenever no one else is complimenting her, KJK calls her pretty. Then KJK returns to his usual teasing her about clubbing with HH. They somehow manage to find their way back to each others' sides during PBY's arrival and LKS being stripped. When the men are doing their introductions, KJK is very polite and says that he wants to be part of a Monday Couple when YJS teases him about his love lines. SJH sounds super impressed when KJK mentions his new single. SJH then says that she thinks his shirt is too small for him because she can see a huge chunk of his chest (obviously the sight of KJK's chest is distracting to SJH). When they are in the store buying food, you can hear KJK ask, "Do you like fishcakes?" Then KG sits down next to SJH, the first thing he says is "I heard you like fishcakes." During the coupling game, when SJH says that she likes “fun” guys, KJK smiles and then proceeds to do a funny pose, so much so that he misses the whistle to go. If you look carefully whenever he's at the start line, he's looking at SJH. However, when PBY has partnered with LKS, giving KJK the perfect opportunity to choose SJH, KJK still picks PBY, and SJH looks hurt. Watch her expression, she looks really happy, but when KJK walks past, her head snaps around and she has a really tight expression. She then proceeds to tease KJK (because she only comments on KJK’s love lines and she tends to do so when she's jealous) saying that PBY will show up on search engines next to KJK. (She is wrong, now and back then SJH shows up on search engines next to KJK more than PBY). When, in the camper, PBY gives KJK some food she kept, SJH tells PBY that KJK doesn't eat things like that. At the park, KJK and SJH prove to be terrible dates, because they spend more time talking to each other than their actual dates. They're given commands to walk in pairs (JSJ-LKS, KJK-YJS, SJH-KG) but when KJK and SJH meet up, they ditch their partners and walk together. SJH makes a move to link her arm with KJK's, but then stops herself and fixes her hair instead, saying "Aigoo."

Ep 119 – When they run into each other during the nametag ripping, SJH trusts KJK not to rip off her nametag and asks him for help finding JSJ for the female guest. Then, when KJK rips off baseball player CSS’s nametag, SJH cheers for him after looking anxious through the battle and asking "what to do?", and the first thing KJK does after ripping off the nametag is show it off to SJH. She cheers for him, and he shows off to her. They then have an encounter in the hallway where SJH overhears him talking to the guest about ripping off her nametag. It's pretty cute how frustrated she is with him, and he's apologetic. During the baseball game, KJK seems to conveniently mess up whenever it concerns SJH.

Around this time is when KJK's album Journey Home came out. He recorded the song "So Pretty" at SJH's company and they were seen hugging outside. It is suspected that some of the songs are about SJH, and the album's initials are "JH" and the way it's written on the cover emphasizes that. Read the lyrics of "So Pretty" and " Story That Hasn't Ended" both of which KJK helped write. Up to you how much you believe.

Ep 120 – When SJH is first sitting on the flying chair shrieking about how scared she is, you can hear KJK start to say something to her before the scene cuts. Then when SJH first comes out of the water, the scenes cut to KJK and SJH walking back to their teams while everyone else is standing still (which means he probably helped to her or at least talked to her as she came out of the water). They also laugh together when the red team is thrown in the water.

Ep 121 – KJK and YJS watch SJH trying to put a hand in the fish tank and say it's like they're watching TV. Then, they convince her to share hints with them. KJK says "Ji Hyo, come here," really cutely. During the nametag ripping, KJK is walking around with SJH and the female guest. When LSG rips of KJK's nametag, SJH tries to save KJK. SJH is shocked to find out KJK is the spy.

Around this time is when KJK, LKS, Myuk PD, and Jang Hyuk (KJK’s Dragon Brother) were spotted at the premiere of SJH’s movie, Jackal is Coming. KJK and LKS stood up and cheered very loudly for SJH. KJK actually stays standing longer than LKS. SJH is embarrassed but laughing. You can find videos on youtube.

Ep 122 – When the RM members are dancing, SJH points to KJK when it's his turn. When the second legend is being introduced, SJH puts her hand on KJK’s arm while cheering. When one of the Firetruck members says he’s a fan of SJH’s and tries to shake her hand, KJK starts stepping forward to stop him. However, KG plays his Monday Boyfriend role, and so KJK doesn't have to interfere. And then when KJK dances Black Cat, SJH fangirls. Like really fangirls. She doesn't even watch HH dance but rather watches KJK put on the Turbo outfit. During the first game, SJH also looks less-than-thrilled that from the back the guest looks like KJK's girlfriend.

Ep 123 – When SJH is doing the haystack race, KJK can't keep his eyes off her. When KJK and the guest are doing their counting mission, SJH and JSJ come up to ruin it. KJK fails to keep SJH away.

Ep 124 – SJH and the other members sabotage KJK during the pillow jump, and she laughs at his inability to tolerate spicy food at the next location. KJK protects SJH from LKS during the nametag battle, and then they stop LKS from ripping YJS's nametag later. And they laugh together when LKS is no longer the king and tries to negotiate, and SJH places her hand on KJK's back. KJK is also happy when SJH wins at the end.

Ep 125 – During the Santa and Rudolph mission, when one of the sleighs goes near the spectators, KJK holds onto SJH to help her get out of the way quickly. The two of them also stand side by side for most of the mission.

Around this time is when the KAIST phone call from KJK to SJH took place. You can find the video on youtube. SJH greeted him with “ongnim chu” (the subs have it written as "hyung-nim") and they spoke casually with one another until SJH realized there were other people listening. She also seems worried that she might have said something that would have been bad if KJK hadn't warned her that there was an audience. KG worried about that as well when KJK called him (also on youtube), so it's not unique to SJH though.

Ep 126 – During the obstacle race, KJK tells SJH to hurry and put her shoes on. Then, after the bus ride where CJW chooses KJK as the best looking member, SJH and KJK become inseparable during the fake quiz game. They never budge from each others’ sides except when KJK passes the mission and SJH hasn’t yet (the moment she answers her question, she’s back to KJK’s side). When KG makes a Godfather joke, KJK and SJH grab onto each other and laugh. Then, when SJH gets hurt hitting herself on the head with the gourd, KJK looks over at her with a small smile. During the final mission, KJK discovers that he has to play the pepero game with someone. He finds YJS because he doesn’t want to play the game with SJH. YJS teases KJK about SJH and has a knowing smile (kind of reminiscient of the one he wears in ep 285 when KJK helps SJH with the mystery boxes). KJK and SJH get ousted at the same time, and pat each other to say that they did a good job.

Ep 127 – KJK tries to carry SJH during a game, and she pinches his butt. He's very flustered.

Ep 128 – When SJH laughs loudly during the Matrix parody, KJK looks over at her. And then during the chair finding mission at the end of the episode, KJK and LKS stumble on SJH in a chair. LKS is all for stealing the chair, but KJK just wants to check the sticker on the back and leave. He doesn’t want to mess with SJH. Later on, when KJK has the only chair during the final round, SJH promises to kick KJK where it hurts when he sits in the final chair inappropriately. Then she helps tickle him to take the chair away.

This is a confusing year in terms of spartace because, officially, SJH was dating her CEO, but KJK and SJH certainly didn't act as though she was in a relationship for most of the year. I like to think of them as being in an in-between phase where they aren't dating, but they're obviously heading in that direction. But, like I said, what you make of 2012 spartace is up to you.

• Like 11

No matte what they say no ones gonna believe they actually started dating after rm ended tbh, right? Even I won't believe it.We're talking abt two people who have been working tgt for 7 years but nothing has happened during this time because what? They are trying to be professional? That's just bull shxt. The netizens arent dumb and they've seen many cases like this. In my opinion, whenever they choose to announce their relationship, there's gonna be people linking back to a series of things that have been happening, I have no doubt, especially mc shippers who will blame them for Gary's leave. However, we've been seeing positive comments regarding spartace and if they really are looking to get married there's no way they wouldn't read all those comments just like us as their shippers. Actually, I don't see any difference in whats gonna happen no matter when they announced because getting forced off by rm isn't something people will easily forget so they might as well get married as soon as they are ready unless it's JH who doesn't want to get married yet which is possible. Anyway, I am ready to protect our spartace and fight against our neighbours once they go public.

• Like 8

@linzer03

very nice review, jjang :D

anyway, the episode which SJH said she wanna go to the aquarium with her boyfriend is episode 29

SJK : although i'm very happy to be here, i still very sad

YJS : why ?

SJK : i wanted to come here with my future girlfriend, originally

SJH : why are you always copying me ?

SJK : what ?

SJH : i just said that i wanted to come here with my boyfriend 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, bogummish said:

@chelseafjl8 this is why i think the blind date episode is a terrible idea, not only it perpetuates the whole "sad old bachelor needs some love" but if he announces any relationship this year, people will ask why did he go on a blind date with that girl when he had a gf, are they that desperate for ratings, dont they care abt her feelings... etc. This is why i see this episode serves absolutely no purpose other than cheap laughs. Of course if he aint gonna get married in 2017 then that's not a problem then, other than the fact that he could have ended his rm career with anything but chose to be viewed again as a sad old bachelor looking for love. I get the feeling nothing will happen in 2017 but maybe im thinking it too much because im still disappointed in this choice of a theme for his special episode.

@bogummish I don't think much people will remember this ep. except running man fans and I believe that average 5% ratings are mostly contributed by members' fans or teenagers. Also, Lynn Hung who was KS's gf in If you love or Ruby lin who participated in WAIL season 1 both got engaged within 1 year after the program ended and people are fine with it because people know it's their job.The MC loveline was kind of on-going even JH had a bf that time so I don't think that "why did he go on a blind date with that girl when he had a gf" would be a problem for him.There's always gonna be irrational fans who will bash them with any reasons. The Koreans have been watching JK on TV shows for many years, they should know that JK isn't those people who would ask them to prepare a theme like this especially when he just said on the latest ep. that he wanted to train the members. There are people blaming the production team for preparing this kind of theme too. I know some of you think why wouldn't JK say no to such theme? I would say that's because it's just him and he wouldn't wanna cause any trouble to the staffs even though he might be the one who would suffer from it. I myself thought crossing the river in the coldest December is completely mad, I'm sure they had the same feeling. They would complain about it but still carry on doing it which gave us one of the most memorable ep. ever. There's quite a few times I think maybe that scene shouldn't be aired e.g.when KS took off JK's pants in the bigbang ep. JK didn't ask the production team to cut it out so why would he refuse going on a blind date with a stranger?

Ofcourse I'm disappointed with this theme when I first heard it, but let's just wait until this ep. actually gets aired and pray that JK wouldn't get bashed by the netizen.

• Like 5

I know I am so random but I think JH answered most of her interview questions quite well( except when she said Hawaii instead of singapore XD) and I think it's smart for her to just keep saying she wants to date someone who's not in the same industry as her(maybe that's true but we just don't know). Also, god knows how many times she said she and Gary are just colleagues. On the other hand, JK has been saying YEH is his ideal type since X-man?? I know he doesn't want to hurt someone else by saying they are his ideal type but I'm not sure that's doing him any good. There are still some JK-YEH fans out there waiting for them to get married, that's kind of crazy, because I can say for sure that I can't be a shipper for 10 years.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I just think it is a throw off tactic, guys. Just take it like the pocha pic after the Spartace pepero game.

Spartace, based on the RM narrative, are just colleagues who are like family who have been told that they might develop something in the future. The way both of them acted during the fortune-telling segment was like it was a new idea to them. If the PDs wanted, they could have shown us the pepero game they did, but they didn't. or even put a montage of all the things SA have done in the past. But then all the k-netz comments linked their firing with them dating and some even traced it to Gary leaving the show. That is something they really don't want at this point. That is why JK got upset when CTH implied that he was hiding his GF. They want others to think they are single right now. Gary may also come back for the final episode, it may turn out to be really awkward for everybody involved if they they link up JK and JH more. Since these two were so caught up in the firing and were so emotional in the first episode after that incident, don't think they may have foreseen all the consequences. If JH hadn't done that Q&A segment with JS where she admitted she had a BF or CTH hadn't implied that JK had a GF, perhaps the fortune telling segment may have been accepted for what it is - a fun prediction. Think the production team and the cast sincerely wanted to support them through the fortune telling segment, but maybe it didn't go the way they wanted or they didn't foresee all the consequences having been caught up in other things. So they need to show that JK is single in public - hence the blind date. A date with a female celeb will just get him linked with another name for ever - like say YEH. Better it be a non-celeb who might have a great fangirl day with JK. This is RM and the guys will be playing games around them, so don't think it will be like a private date.

JK and JH may not want to go through something like this, but these are the circumstances. At this point, I believe the production team doesn't have much control over them since they can quit anytime they want since they don't see eye to eye with SBS. So unless it was for his personal interest, don't think JK would have gone ahead with this. We were all so caught up in the euphoria of the marriage prediction that we didn't think that ahead or perhaps underestimated the risks they were taking.

I have had discussions with lots of fans about when spartace would say they started dating. From the fortune telling segment, get the feeling that they would specify a period only after RM. There are so many complications if they say they have been dating from before - I am not even going there, you all can imagine. The blind date might affect JK's image a bit (I hope it doesn't), but it is still better than people calling both of them disloyal and what not. Throughout the whole firing thing, the one thing that was highlighted about both of them was that they were loyal, so they have to time their declaration well. This is a highly image conscious society after all!

So please try to understand things from their perspective (i.e if you believe they are dating). I sometimes worry if our discussions add pressure on them since they clearly want people to think they are not dating. But still I am saying this because I don't want JK to be blamed by SA fans in case there is a proper blind date episode. JK is so low key, a guy who doesn't even believe in saying 'I love you' unless it is to the girl he is gonna marry, who will never reveal who all he dated even for a game. Such a man won't do something so uncharacteristic unless there were circumstances that forced him to go along with it. If he had a choice, there might have been so many other things he would have done for his special. So it is not easy for him too. Would he have shot down all his lovelines with female celebs this year if he was that interested in showcasing his romantic side on RM? This is his final and only special episode after so many years and he is not really gonna enjoy it. It is a real pity for JK, JH, RM members and JK fans who might have wanted a different JK-centric episode, but that is the way it is.

If he is really single and wants a blind date, then it is his choice and we have to respect that. 

I was thinking about the same thing and wondering how to put t in words that i saw your post. I agree that they need to make it like they are both single right now( if they are dating) and if they reveal it in the future say they started dating after RM ends. now after that blind data just shippers may think they are hiding something and others will believe they are not together at this point.

let me add another thing jk did to show he is single. a few days ago two of his friends posted screenshots of their chats that he was trying to convince them work out with him till midnight. it was after ep 332 filming and it was impossible for his friends to post a private chat without his permission . when i saw those posts i thought it's his new way to show he is single for new year.

• Like 2

I always felt happy when i read some post said : 

we aren't  like other people , take what happened in front camera seriously . we support BOTH of them (as individual or both as a couple ) .

i don't know it was just a talk ?! i believe everyone really mean it .
but i don't understand why take this concept of show on serious way , how come JK truly will try to find his real partner on this cheap way ? 
it's show !! ( sorry i can't imagine my self saying this on spartace forum ) if people will take act action in front camera under character roles serious , then you should leave spartace when JH kiss gary on that FM , and even JK mention that on RM itself and i think he say MC they become close again , now gary leave .. does any thing happen to them ? it's been two month .. should they at least go to dinner or any 

place and gary now longer under rm and can post whatever he want , but nothing .it's show , same when all of us see JH acting on 

wail ! if u watch it .then u could tell JH really enjoy filming this outside RM , and she shed tears(which i think for stress under MC gf role on RM)  and she even mention on interview that she is happy cuz finally see new man (mean she boring with Rm lol)did that mean she doesn't love rm? no ... look at her ep special , her choice  always spend time with all members , her best RM ep all time when there is no guest ..don't u remember i think on ep 208 , when haha talk about kiss scene , and jk say it's her career and should accept that .this is about people who think that will affect spartace , but talking about JK image on industry it's always ( loveline /gym/ sparta or the man who nag alot ) 
yes i don't like that concept for special not cuz i will take this serious way , just i want RM team make new thing or new change for his character on rm but i can't hide that i get excited to watch if he will act as usual ( shy /silent ..etc ) or will be more active , then after know about both concept on IC and 2d1n i feel sad cuz i think it may turn to another bad thing and people will keep criticize him , i wish more people accept that it's show no more same as any loveline (those for who think JK was really want to meet woman with desire on marry her ). but if it's just get tired of loveline concept i can't say anything .
so actually i'm waiting this ep with excited , it's his special after all .  
+ if sprtace is real that's great , if they aren't then it's fine i hope we get to know this soon .
+ i think JK actually go on blind date before in real life he say that on old interview before RM ( need confirm this ) 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Ep 3 – Yes, spartace starts this early. Watch SJH’s reaction when KJK jumps off the highest diving board. She is clearly awestruck by him.

Ep 4 – The beginning of this episode when they are buying ticket is first time spartace is ever considered as a romantic possibility on RM, and they will not be considered again until 2012. At the end of the episode, when they are playing the rolling bin game, is the first time SJH calls KJK “hyung”.  Already he is getting weirdly special treatment compared to the other members.

10 hours ago, linzer03 said:

2011, which I call the year of spartace developing crushes on each other. Of course, by the end of this year, I think, is when SJH starts dating the CEO, so I suspect there was a bit of a missed opportunity there. However, you can see spartace become good friends in the first half of the year (she stops using "hyung" to refer to him) and then start flirting with each other (enough that YJS notes that KJK should be surprised at how pretty SJH is at the SBS awards). 

u should create special page on wikipedia for spartace moments , that's amazing . 

• Like 2