[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@linzer03really meticulously analysis! looks like i have to watch all of the episodes in the list! watching again with a new perspective on SA is really fun :D at episode 4 though, if nickhun didn't arrived too fast at that time, maybe there's a possibility of romantic treatment in the scene, shame that nickhun arrived and the other members got distracted. Thank you so much @linzer03! really appreciate it! :D

• Like 3

I read the news, read all your rational posts here, I understand the circumstances, but tbh I still don't feel comfortable with this blind date idea, haiz.

If JK officially announce himself that he is in a real relationship with someone other than JH, I will support him for sure. We  all know MC and WAIL are just for fan service, so there is nothing wrong or serious when JH took part in. But this blind date for JK is intentionally set up for his real life, to search for someone he can marry - that's my understanding and I think many will have the same idea.

Maybe my bias is JH so I am "easier" to her haha. 

Just think this is the down time for our ship, and calmly wait for the rainbow.

Hope you guys can get what I mean. So sorry for my bad writing.

@linzer03 you are a star <3 Thank you very much. I will copy them all into one file and save as the RM-SA tips :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XuanNguyet said:

I read the news, read all your rational posts here, I understand the circumstances, but tbh I still don't feel comfortable with this blind date idea, haiz.

If JK officially announce himself that he is in a real relationship with someone other than JH, I will support him for sure. We  all know MC and WAIL are just for fan service, so there is nothing wrong or serious when JH took part in. But this blind date for JK is intentionally set up for his real life, to search for someone he can marry - that's my understanding and I think many will have the same idea.

Maybe my bias is JH so I am "easier" to her haha. 

Just think this is the down time for our ship, and calmly wait for the rainbow.

Hope you guys can get what I mean. So sorry for my bad writing.

@linzer03 you are a star <3 Thank you very much. I will copy them all into one file and save as the RM-SA tips :)

Nope. Most are seeing it as entertainment. But many fans don't like it as the IC blind date episode had loads of complaints, and many fans are scared this will go down that route. As you know, JSJ/LKS often can't control their mouths and sometimes say wrong things. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, XuanNguyet said:

But this blind date for JK is intentionally set up for his real life, to search for someone he can marry - that's my understanding and I think many will have the same idea.

Not at all. If he is trying to find a woman to spend the rest of the life with, he is going down the wrong path because cameras, crew and 100 other people surrounding you and your 'date' is not the best way to develop relations. Someone he can marry is not going to suddenly show up on short notice to appear in an episode where she is likely going to be ridiculed and the whole relationship scrutinised.And I honestly, with all due respect, am quite sure no sane viewer thinks he, or any of the previous celebrities on 1N2D or IC, will find love through this method

• Like 1

@airplanegirl and @myrunningman1 : so what is the point of shooting that episode when everyone knows it cannot come true and even cause troubles to JK? I read in a cmmt in a fanpage that the woman is very rich and her guards tried to stop people from filming them, and I felt so unfair for JK as he has to bear those nasty cmmts

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, XuanNguyet said:

@airplanegirl and @myrunningman1 : so what is the point of shooting that episode when everyone knows it cannot come true and even cause troubles to JK? I read in a cmmt in a fanpage that the woman is very rich and her guards tried to stop people from filming them, and I felt so unfair for JK as he has to bear those nasty cmmts

Entertainment. Plain and simple. The guards probably stopped them to reduce any spoiler footage or comments as once spoilers gets out, most people won't care to watch as they already know the outcome from fan cams and fan accounts. 

I'm not surprised they got a rich girl as his blind date tbh. JK comes from quite a prestigious family, with his father being a retired soldier, his brother and sister-in-law both doctors, and he's a singer who has probably earned enough to support his next generation. 

Even if it's for show, they can't possibly get any plain Jane to pose as his date. They have to get someone who matches his social standing. Even if it sounds shallow, that's how the Korean culture unfortunately works. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XuanNguyet said:

But this blind date for JK is intentionally set up for his real life, to search for someone he can marry - that's my understanding and I think many will have the same idea.

It's just for the show, definitely, JK is not that kind of person who can find love at first sight or just by meeting someone on a blind date. I'm sure the members or the production team knows that.  Because he is just so careful and analytical which make him so hard to find a gf. He won't make someone his gf unless he can give him all his trust and that requires a really( I mean really really) long period of time. Tbh, I don't really understand why the crew can't let him train other members. Do they think it's more interesting to see JK going on a blind date with a stranger?:expressionless: If they can let JH get what she wants(going on a MT) then why can't JK receive the same treatment? I don't think JK will want such theme for his special episodes for personal reasons(either to stop the rumor between him and JH or really to find someone he can marry). There's been rumors between them for a long time but they didn't come forward once to say they are just family because there wasn't a need to do that. There's insufficient decisive evidence to support they are a couple. So why would he make the production team create an ep. involving him going on a blind date just to clear the rumor? That's just too much effort unlike that two instagram photos that his friends posted which we suspect that might be JK's idea. I think more people will believe he doesn't have a gf because of that two instagram photos than the show created by the production team. He has always been shy with girls and if you remember how frustrated he was when he was asked to send that name tag back to Soo Ae, he clearly doesn't want any loveline anymore.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, XuanNguyet said:

By now I think we all know that SBS doesn't care about the members regardless of how hard they've worked for them. This little trouble can't be compared with all the hurt they suffered from being forced to leave. Also, they don't think before the act or let say they are just brainless that's why they chose this theme. If they do have a brain, they would not be deleting fans' comments or blocking their accounts as well as giving us those insincere apologies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, airplanegirl said:

Nope. Most are seeing it as entertainment. But many fans don't like it as the IC blind date episode had loads of complaints, and many fans are scared this will go down that route. As you know, JSJ/LKS often can't control their mouths and sometimes say wrong things. 

well it depends, for IC case , they choose random beautiful woman as criteria from street, and thats looks sexist from knetz (i found the episode funny and didnt thing sexist at all though when i watch it)

while in 1n2d , they *maybe* already choose the woman before 

cmiiw 

btw next week is SJH ep right? as SJH wants picnic like episode (cmiiw), i wish it would be like FO again and SJH shout "i ..... you" again to kjk as reminiscing old FO episode ahahahhahahahahaaha

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, innis2 said:

well it depends, for IC case , they choose random beautiful woman as criteria from street, and thats looks sexist from knetz (i found the episode funny and didnt thing sexist at all though when i watch it)

while in 1n2d , they *maybe* already choose the woman before 

cmiiw 

btw next week is SJH ep right? as SJH wants picnic like episode (cmiiw), i wish it would be like FO again and SJH shout "i ..... you" again to kjk as reminiscing old FO episode ahahahhahahahahaaha

Yea well most of the time the translations from subbers aren't a 100% accurate, so things get lost in translation. Plus we probably won't understand why it's necessary to do certain things, or why certain things offend them as it isn't our culture. 

Not picnic, but a MT trip. She probably wants to go on a trip with them and just talk... 

• Like 4

SPARTACE MOMENTS 2013

2013, the year that many of us believe spartace started officially dating. When exactly is up for debate, but this year seems to be the most popular choice and I think most of us are in agreement that is happened before ep 160. In 2013, the way that they touch each other changes and they way the other members regard them changes as well. I am providing pieces of my theory as to how their relationship progressed so that some of these moments have context, but it’s up to everyone to figure out for themselves how they think spartace has progressed over the years.

Ep 129 – The episode where spartace forgets they’re not in a movie. I’m not kidding. The ending of the nametag ripping was like the tragic ending to a movie. But first, let me just mention that KJK and SJH stood next to each other throughout the entire opening, and SJH leans on KJK and hits his arm when she laughs. Also KJK was very supportive of SJH on the diving board, saying that RM would win because of her. Anyways, back to the nametag ripping. KJK and SJH hide together (again) and then make an anthill that then allows them to oust two of the strongest Idol Team members. Then we have spartace on the hunt before they hide together again, this time with HH. The three of them make another anthill. It’s cute. Then, movie time. KJK locks SJH in with the idols to ensure an RM victory. Outside the door, KJK apologizes to SJH over and over again. When she comes out after being ousted, SJH understands why he did it, and she gives him the thumbs up. KJK looks vengeful when it’s his turn to hunt the idols. And KJK wins the game.

Ep 131  – You can hear SJH cheering for KJK to win at the end.

Ep 132 – SJH is KJK’s spy. They are fantastic in the intro with their umbrellas. He puts his arm around her because they’re cold during the first mission, and during the second mission, apparently they look at each other so often that none of the other members find it suspicious that they’re constantly making eye contact to give each other signals during the game. KJK also looks annoyed when KG does his usual MC jokes.

Ep 133 – KJK is missing most of this episode because of scheduling conflicts. When he does show up, it turns out that he has injured his foot. I say this because when KJK meets up with all the members, SJH greets him, obviously happy to see him. Then, in the long distance shots, you can see KJK and SJH standing next to each other despite being on different teams. Apparently, there were reports that SJH seemed to be very worried about the injured KJK.

Ep 134 - In the taxi, SJH is worried about KJK's team. And at the end, KJK and SJH stand next to each other, disregarding the fact that they were on different teams.

Ep 135 – This is the first episode I believe spartace filmed after officially starting to date. KJK wears a big smile upon seeing SJH enter the room in the beginning, and YJS says, “Sit next to your boyfriend” but then has to clarify “Your Monday Boyfriend.” The big clue for me is that this is the episode where they started to date is that KJK and SJH don’t interact much this episode, probably because they are unsure of how to act in front of the camera after the change in their relationship status, but despite this lack of interaction, they are constantly aware of each other. When Jackie Chan jokes about giving his number to SJH, you can see KJK hesitantly start to stop him. During the bomb game, both SJH and KJK seem a little annoyed with KG’s “Give me an X or O” answer", where SJH was okay joking about a diamond ring only two weeks previously. And when they are both out in the timer game, SJH accidentally bumps into KJK and they both smile at each other. SJH is also happy that KJK’s team won in the end.

Ep 137 – KJK hugs SJH because he wants to be on her team in the beginning. When SJH and KG have to do the pepero kiss, it is actually SJH who is nervous and KJK has to coach her through it. It is not until KJK leaves that SJH and KG succeed the pepero game. SJH and KJK sit next to each other and talk during the limbo game. Then during the boxing game, SJH looks very impressed by KJK's boxing, but doesn't even notice KG's boxing (same old story). Then, KJK holds onto HH so SJH can mock-punch him for dropping her.

Ep 138 – In the beginning, spartace are a high school couple who will show the younger couple how nametag ripping is done. They oust the male and female guest together. Also, it looks like they shared sushi during the snack mission. During the pool game, SJH laughs after KJK throws Woo Bin into the water. After all the RM members are knocked off at once, KJK pats the back of SJH's head to make sure she's okay. He then looks at the camera before dropping his hand.

Ep 139 – In the second location, KJK doesn’t like that SJH and YJS are holding hands; he keeps intruding on that couple. KJK and SJH fix LKS’s wig together. During the second round of couple picking, KJK doesn’t exactly sound disappointed that the couples are being changed. SJH looks disappointed that she can’t pick KJK, and LKS who is standing next to SJH says, that instead of SJH’s perfume, “All I can smell is KJK’s cologne” even though KJK is standing far away. SJH smiles a little at this. During the reading of the third mission, YJS points to KJK and SJH and says, “The chairman is definitely going to reject your relationship” and KJK says “What?” During the nametag game, SJH also threatens to call KJK on LKS when LKS locks her out of the room.

Ep 140 – Apparently SJH drinking helium is so cute that KJK just has to hug her. They are also the first two to finish the helium mission, and KJK tells SJH to hurry over to join him. Also, for future reference, if KJK is ousted early, it’s a good indication that SJH is the spy, and if SJH is ousted early, it’s a good indication that KJK is the spy.

Ep 141 – SJH laughs at KJK yelling at the lions to get up on a boulder. After SJH is ousted in the quiz game, she briefly stands over KJK, talking to him. During the final game, at one point, SJH has an axe, but after her nametag is ripped by LKS, you then see KJK holding her axe and he is apparently mad at LKS. KJK pats SJH’s head when walking away at the end.

Ep 142 – SJH is reluctant to remove her socks to get on the acupuncture mat so KJK helps her out. She is not happy.

Ep 144 – During the nametag ripping, KJK and SJH decide to team up and not to oust each other until the end. Right after KJK rips of LKS’s nametag, SJH’s rips off his. KJK is upset at first and says they could have talked this out (because that sure makes for good TV), but SJH hugs his arm as apology. When SJH receives her reward for winning, there is something on her back (I think the general thought here is that she posted KJK’s nametag next to hers on her back, you can see the edge of the nametag at times during this scene) that makes KJK smile, and HH and LKS look surprised. KJK and SJH smile at each other when she returns to his side. During the train game, SJH protests KJK’s team getting extra time. Cute bickering between them. After she and KG succeed in the chair sitting game, we get a shot of her hugging KG. In the next scene, SJH is suddenly standing next to KJK, far away from KG, but we never see how she got there.

Ep 145 – During the relay race, SJH and KJK are stationed at the part where she has to sit on his shoulders while he takes socks off underwater. When KJK has to change to a different station, SJH also has to change. Oddly, when the RM members determine that SJH has to be the one on the shoulders, they don’t do a SJH-LKS or SJH-YJS combo, but bring KJK back to that station. It is as if the only person whose shoulders SJH can sit on like that is KJK’s.

Ep 146 – In the beginning game, when YJS is joking about arresting KJK, SJH comes up behind YJS and jokes about arresting him. During lunch, KJK and SJH end up sitting next to each other. During the tube gathering game, KJK and SJH go up to the Betrayer’s Club’s car and dance together.

Ep 147 – When SJH walks in during the opening, KJK is the only one looking at the door. When they grab drinks, it looks like KJK is forced to take one he doesn’t like, and then in the next scene, you see that KJK and SJH have swapped drinks. In the car with SJH, KG, and JSJ, on the way to the first mission, JSJ says that “someone will get pissy today”. SJH has to ask who and only then does JSJ clarify that it’s KG (which does make one wonder if he wasn’t referring to someone else, after all, getting “pissy” isn’t really KG’s character). Before the start of the first mission, KJK walks into SJH and says he thought she was a part of the grass. SJH looks exasperated. Then, her Monday Boyfriend tries the same thing as a way of getting close of SJH, but SJH gets annoyed.

Ep 149 – Once again, KJK is silent when SJH comes dressed up. When Eun Yi says that KJK is the only knockout among the men, she looks over in SJH’s direction. Also, watch the partner selection carefully. KJK is the only man in white and his shoes match SJH’s. (Their coordinators are friends so I have theory that they like dressing KJK and SJH to match.) KG gets selected by one of the guests early on, which leaves the possibility of KJK and SJH being partnered up. When Eun Yi does not pick KJK, KJK and SJH suddenly start getting excited. We get a shot of KJK nodding slightly to one of the females. Then in the wide shot, we see SJH placing her hands together as if praying. We don’t get another shot of her during Kim Sook’s selection, but we do see KJK also put his hands in a praying position while looking over at one of the females. Kim Sook ends up picking KJK, so the possibility of KJK and SJH being a couple is gone, but they certainly looked very hopeful throughout the selection process.

Ep 150 – After YJS’s team picks up SJH, KJK and HH arrive. The two people YJS immediately suspects of abandoning his team are SJH and then LKS (the two people closest to KJK). Out of the two of them, SJH is the one who makes the choice (and of course she has to bring her Monday Boyfriend along with her). Even now, when given the choice, KJK and SJH will try to be on the same team. SJH also only massages KJK after the sit up mission. They stand together at the railing when the guests are arriving for nametag ripping.

Ep 151 – SJH arrives late during the intro, but rather than stand at the end, she ends up next to KJK who is in the middle of the group. Also, very subtle, but during the limo ride, the members have a conversation about boyfriends writing songs and putting their girlfriends names in them. YJS continually looks back at KJK during this conversation. This goes back to the Journey Home album where it’s suspected that some of the songs were written about SJH, no proof though, just fan speculation.

Ep 152 – In the opening, KJK asks SJH why she looks annoyed, and he smiles when SJH scolds LKS for greeting her in the morning. After the last watermelon game, you can see SJH on the side of the screen looking over at KJK and LKS. She talks to “oppa” so it is KJK she is paying attention to. (SJH sometimes forgets she’s on a different team from KJK.) When SJH is getting on the blob jump, LKS is the one who physically helps her, but KJK is standing behind LKS talking SJH through it. Also, during KJK and the guest’s wrestling match, you have to watch judging by YJS’s reaction time, but SJH is cheering for KJK. When the guest locks his leg around KJK’s, the editing shows SJH with her mouth open sort of smiling, so it looks like she’s cheering for the guest, but in the background of the same shot, you see YJS tipping his head back in exasperation, which is what he does after KJK knocks down the guest. And then you see SJH clapping for KJK’s win.

Ep 153 – You should appreciate YJS and KJK’s conversation about KJK’s future wife. SJH is laughing through a lot of it.

Ep 154 – In the airport, someone says SJH looks pretty, and KJK says she looks pretty no matter what she wears. Notice that when they do the MC scene in the airport, KJK is the only person absent. KJK and SJH spend most of the episode next to each other, and they spend a lot of time talking in the background during the games. KJK is very supportive of her when she has to jump on the acupuncture mat. SJH is notably more excited when KJK is picked to participate in the match than she is for anyone else. Before the soccer/football match, SJH looks nervous and observes that “KJK doesn’t look as nervous as he did last year”. (Thank you, SJH, for our regular KJK update.)

Ep 155 – In the opening, KJK tells LKS to judge SJH’s mood before talking to her. Then, during the shoe locker game, SJH uses KJK as support while she fixes her shoe. (Side Note: I have never seen her use another member for support in situations like this, it is always KJK.) During the arm wrestling game, KG tells SJH to look KJK in the eyes but KJK is carefully not looking at her. (Usually that role is reserved for female guests, but apparently SJH who is like "family" works just as well). SJH then loses her temper, and KJK is smiling as he watches her get mad at him. During the hidden items game, SJH finds KJK’s name, and somehow he thinks giving her a very inappropriate backhug is an acceptable solution. The two of them are giggling rather than feeling uncomfortable about the situation. After KG and SJH rip of KJK’s nametag, SJH gives KJK a quick hug. When they are choosing room keys, KJK jokes that "young lady" doesn't really suit SJH. Then, during the ghost game, when the members are deciding who to stand in front of a mirror with, KJK decides that he and SJH might be partners of fate. SJH comes up and holds KJK’s hands, and they stare into one another’s eyes while talking, making the situation so awkward for everyone else that Suzy just kinds of leaves them to it. We, of course, never get to see what becomes of spartace's speculation that they might be partners of fate.

Ep 156 – Another KJK, SJH, and JSJ all in a team episode. During the water platform game, KJK and SJH grab onto each other and don’t let go. Then, KJK asks SJH to do a dance for their team, and his smile as he watches her is precious. Then, in the practice room, they dance together and SJH is all too happy to give KJK her hat so he can do his signature dance. SJH always a KJK fangirl.

Ep 157 – KJK calls SJH the “beautiful prosecutor”. (Once again, KJK only calls her beautiful or pretty when no one else is.) SJH and KG succeed a mission, but rather than celebrate with KG, SJH reports it to KJK and they do the hand-lock thing.

Ep 158 – KJK has his arm on the back of SJH’s chair (this biased man) while LKS is explaining the game. When the RM members are deceiving the guests during the first mission, SJH elbows KJK to get him to steal the game pieces. They are the last two to stay together at the table, and SJH only leaves because the male guest comes back for her. They also spend a lot of time together during the second mission off-screen (they tend to show up at the platform together and disappear together). He steps out to help her when she almost swears on the acupuncture mat. And during the end game, SJH’s name is the only one he can think of to guess.

Ep 159 – In the opening, KJK and SJH stand closer to each other compared to their distance to their partners. In the music huts, KJK teases Monday Couple about kissing and SJH kicks him. When KJK is singing a Turbo song outside the hut, YJS informs SJH that it’s a live concert and she comes running to see. This is the episode where the tiger/fox joke first begins. In Korea, a sunshower is the wedding day of a male tiger and a female fox. When this happens in the episode, KJK jokes that it's his wedding day. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but the RM men often call SJH a "fox". I'll try to mention all the times they call her "fox", and you can decide for yourself if this is an inside joke or not. At the end of the episode, after Monday Couple chooses each other and wins double the gold, KJK turns way so he can’t see their celebratory hug.

Ep 160 – During lunch time, YJS refers to SJH as a "fox" (interesting timing since this is right after the tiger and fox's wedding day joke). KJK chooses SJH to come in third after the mud game, saving her from the bad car. He claims it’s because fans like to see Monday Couple. However, after that point, he proceeds to hold hands with SJH, let her sleep on his shoulder, and let her take pictures of him/the scenery during the helicopter ride. Then, when they arrive at the beach, KJK walks between KG and SJH. (So how many MC moments did we get?) Also, when SJH is the first to go on the pirate boat, KJK wonders if they will kidnap her.

Ep 161 – KJK holds SJH’s elbow when she’s reading the card in the beginning to help stabilize her. Then, during the lunch games, KJK and SJH sit next to each other. They talk together, laugh together, and she cheers loudly for him whenever he plays a game. During the water flotation game, SJH says “Fighting”, but judging by the angle of her head and the tone of her voice, she’s talking to KJK. She looks over at the staff and seems embarrassed, and then she has to clarify that she’s cheering for the whole team.

Ep 162 – When KJK comes in and dances with Sistar, you have SJH subtly checking out KJK and then screaming like a fangirl throughout his performance. YJS even moves to check on her reaction. Then, during the water game, SJH and KJK end up passing together. They don’t try to knock each other off, and instead SJH can’t keep her hands off him. They then sit together on the side of the pool. During the blob jump game, before 2PM jumps, you can see KJK and SJH standing to the side, holding hands and practicing how they will jump (even though they are, um, not on the same team…) When KJK and SJH's teams travel together, we don't get to see any of it.

Ep 163 – This is really the Monday Couple vs Spartace Episode. KJK tells SJH she’s amazing during the opening, praising her even when everyone else is cringing at the compliments. Then, when it’s time to pick who will drive SJH to the first game, KJK picks her up in a bridal carry and she chooses his team for the win. However, Monday Couple is the official love line. Watch the rest of the RM cast's expressions when KJK carries SJH, they don't know what to do. The PDs, for no clear reason given, give KG a second chance and SJH picks his team because she is the Monday Girlfriend. However, in the car after this, you can see SJH looking out the window where the yellow team is a member short (guess which member is missing). When they arrive at the next location, KJK insists that everything they do that day is for SJH. Look at his face when she is carried to the rice patty. Also, KJK’s team is the only one to shout out SJH’s name when running. KJK goes overboard by saying how this is for SJH and they couldn't do it for anyone else, and SJH goes overboard by too obviously cheering for the yellow team (even telling them to hurry up so they can beat the red team in the end). When giving the other team good cards, SJH uses the Big Bang members on the red and blue teams as the reason she is kind, but with the yellow team, she gives no such reason. KJK carries SJH to the car and then praises her excessively. He then carries her to the next location, and it seems as though she rests her head against his shoulder but the scene got cut. When the teams have to guess SJH’s favorite food, the yellow team listens to KJK when he lists her favorite foods and his choices are very specific compared to the other two teams. KJK feeds SJH potatoes. KJK is the one from his team to ask SJH for a hint (not the guest) and he gets annoyed a G-Dragon for batting his eyelashes at SJH. SJH gives the yellow team better hints. KJK guesses SJH’s favorite dog right, and they're both very excited. In the third game, KJK shouts out her name while he runs across the water to her and jumps over a gap to get to her. In the final, KJK picks the Ace card back and excitedly tells SJH the story.

Ep 164 – During hte second game, SJH is worried about KJK eating fried food. And they have a lot of fun wrestling during the pillow game.

Ep 165 – In the autograph booth, the only two faces SJH doesn't draw on are KJK and HH. KJK also doesn't draw on SJH's face. At LKS's dad's place, KJK follows SJH around when looking for clues and sort of tackles her to the ground when she finds it.

Ep 166 – In the first location, KJK stops SJH from trying to pull off the plungers and sort of holding her hand. SJH wears KJK’s cap on top of her own during the second set of games. SJH then looks annoyed at the mention of YEH during the spoon game. It's suspected YJS brings up YEH if KJK (or SJH sometimess) is playing a game that he wants them to lose.

Ep 167 – SJH has to point out KJK’s chest (she really likes his chest) in the opening. And during the boxing segment, KJK needs to talk about how good of a boxer SJH is. During nametag ripping, KJK helps SJH even though she isn’t on his team (they sometimes get confused) and he is angrier than he should be when the guest ousts SJH.

Ep 168 – KJK and SJH are the first two to finish the museum mission, but of course, we don’t get to see them hanging out together. Also, just to point out how compatible they are, they’re the first two at the ends of their diving boards during the final reveal while everyone else hangs back.

Ep 169 – They push the guest out of the way together during the potato race. Actually, they do everything together during the potato race...even though they’re competing. They also oust YJS together in their helmets during the last game.

Ep 170 – The two cutest lions you’ll ever see in this opening. When in doubt, SJH just copies what KJK is doing when it coems to holding her hammer and making up a poem. They also run into each other during the nametag ripping and feel they have to explain why they are together to YJS.

Around this time is the Singapore Fanmeet, which was SJH’s first RM fanmeet. I made a post with all the videos for it here. The spartace moments in that fanmeet are ridiculous.

Ep 171 – You can hear KJK being encouraging of SJH during the baseball mission. And then, KJK puts his arm around SJH during the market mission. They stand together for most of said market mission.

Ep 172 – KJK chooses the same door as SJH. When KJK and YJS are blocking the door, SJH leans against KJK. They celebrate together when RHJ chooses them to be on the same team and kicks out YJS. When walking from the car to the water basins, Suzy sees MC and says that “It must be nice to date and film a show.” YJS then laughs and asks KJK if he heard Suzy. (Because YJS thinks it’s important that KJK hears “It must be nice to date and film a show.” Hmm…) KJK and SJH oust each other during the water game. During the dodgeball game, KJK protects SJH. Then, KJK is the first to protest when the staff want to play a couple game with MC. (“Is this in the contract?”) and SJH says that only two people "RHJ and Suzy" should play. MC end up doing the game, but you can see SJH sort of moving towards the ball when KG puts her in a sort of headlock to get her to dodge, and KJK is very thankful to Kwang Ja when she ousts MC. SJH is then heard in the background, telling KJK that she was hit on purpose. Also, when they stay at the location to cook, SJH isn’t allowed to go to overseas with KG because, uh, she’s on KJK’s team. Okay then.

Ep 173 – Does anyone else notice that SJH has more money than KJK at the beginning, even though KJK won the couple’s dodgeball game and she didn't? Wonder where KJK’s money went… Also, SJH laughs when KJK falls going into the sleeping quarters. KJK and SJH lying on the mats next to each other, talking. When KJK gets tripped on, SJH holds his hand and then while looking at each other, they slowly intertwine their fingers. (I can't describe it well enough, just go watch the scene). The next morning, fans suspect that there was a nametag game that didn’t get aired. The reason being that no one else is wearing a nametag except SJH and she holding a nametag in her hands. It would also explain why she got two powers instead of one (getting two super powers for just waking up first seems extreme, but getting one for waking up first and one for winning the nametag game makes more sense). The nametag she is holding is KJK’s, so then it seems that they were the last two remaining and she ripped off his nametag. KJK gets annoyed when YJS escorts SJH to get her superpowers. When they are walking back to the sleeping quarters, SJH hurries up to link her arm with KJK’s. Then, during the baseball game, when the two teams fake-fight, SJH goes running straight to KJK.

Around this time is when KJK and SJH walked the MAMA red carpet together, looking absolutely gorgeous. Once again, when in doubt, SJH just copies KJK’s answer and says that she's looking forward to the same performance.

Ep 175 – They stand very close to each other when in prison in the opening, and they cheer for each other during the pole game (I think KJK tells her good job when she comes out of the water). During the dance session, a Turbo song comes on and SJH turns into a fangirl. Then, KJK wins a steamed bun, and SJH comes up to take a bite. KJK isn’t mad that she took a bite but rather that she took too big of one. He then proceeds (off camera) to give her more of the bun, because we see him with a very small amount left in the next shot and SJH is still chewing. Also, SJH helps oust KJK in the final game.

Ep 176 – During the introductions, SJH’s smile when it’s KJK’s turn to come out. She reacts to him very differently than she does to any of the other men - she laughs a little and looks down shyly. Also, during the acupuncture mat game, SJH gets angry at KJK ("You, be quiet!") for not letting her talk, and he apologizes with a smile.

Ep 178 – When the Jenga game is introduced, KJK observes that the staff gave them padded jackets for a reason. Rather than test her own coat, which is identical, SJH decides to check KJK’s. When SJH is being lifted to the top of the tower, KJK observes that it looks safe, and then SJH has to tell him it's high. She says it's shakier than she thought, and you can hear KJK softly say "Really?" There are times when you can see KJK talking to SJH in the background when they are working on the Jenga. When SJH falls asleep, KJK is the one who says they should just let her sleep. After the three-person team has finished the crossing the Han River mission, SJH says, “I love you, appa, omma! I love you, ----” There is much debate as to what she says the second time. Some people think she says appa again, but it makes no sense for her to say “appa” twice and ignore her mom. The another theory is that she says “oppa”. Guess what “oppa” is still out on the river. Personally, upon rewatch, I think she says “appa, omma” again but says it quickly so that it sounds mumbled. I can’t believe the staff would let “I love you, oppa” air. But watch it and decide for yourself what you hear. When the four-person team arrives, SJH’s attention is all on KJK. She gets him multiple towels, putting them on him rather than just handing them to him. He smiles at her as she does this. She stands next to him, and when he looks down at his hand, she wraps it in a towel and holds his hand under said towel (which certainly supports the "oppa" theory). During the gymnastic mission, KJK praises SJH’s suggestion to let them practice, and then when one of the PDs stops KJK from practicing, Bad Ji Hyo comes out on the PD. KJK’s smile when watching SJH jump with the hoola hoop for the first time is precious. When they are watching KG do his mission, it looks like KJK has his arm around SJH at certain points (look at when KG messes up and all the RM members react). After her second time jumping, SJH seems tired and leaves the rest of the cast to go put her head down (you can see her in the corner of the screen). When KJK returns, he also disappears from the window for awhile. When they're next seen in the window, they're together. Finally, KJK and SJH stand together during the final result under the water. It looks like she might have her arm linked around his, but of course we can't see it. When they first realize they're not getting dumped with water, SJH has her hand on KJK's shoulder.

Ep 179 – SJH sings KJK’s song December when being piggybacked by LDW (but gets the lyrics wrong).

Ep 180 – Spartace stand next to each other after arriving at the cooking location. When KJK's partner leans on him when they receive good comments, SJH looks away uncomfortably. When SJH is receiving harsh criticism for her dish, PSH says happily, "They're really twisting the knife." KJK then takes PSH's arm and asks "Do I need to twist your arm back?" (KJK looking after his girlfriend lol.)

Ep 181 – According to a korean fan on IG, during the opening, SJH says a secret couple is “thrilling” and KJK responds “You are doing the thrilling thing every day.” KJK looks annoyed when KG calls SJH his insurance when they are selecting couples for the market mission. On the way to the backhug mission, SJH has her arm linked around KJK's. Somehow I think if they had been the secret couple, no one would be suspicious. At the end, KJK jokes that he thought the male guest had a crush on SJH.

These posts keep getting longer and longer because the number of spartace moments keeps increasing. I did almost all the 2013 episodes, that's how many spartace moments there were. Also, I'm mainly doing these off the top of my head so if I miss anything or misquote, please let me know.

• Like 12

58 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

These posts keep getting longer and longer because the number of spartace moments keeps increasing. I did almost all the 2013 episodes, that's how many spartace moments there were. Also, I'm mainly doing these off the top of my head so if I miss anything or misquote, please let me know.

Holy....! You're doing this just from memory?? It's so detailed! Thank you for the summary, it's nice to just re-read and reminisce the older episodes.

• Like 2

@linzer03 omg your summary list of SA moments is pure awesomeness, thank you so much! I'll definitely copy what you wrote and save as a file to re-read whenever i want to :)

I cant really edit anything you said but theres this one thing that i think you havent said it clear enough: in ep 173 you wrote "When KJK gets tripped on, SJH holds his hand" but what indeed happened was that JK and JH were talking while looking at each other in the eyes and they slowly intertwined their fingers for no good reason. They were lying there in the mat in thereown world while right next to them the other ppl were fighting for lying spots (if i remeber correct). What's more, the way they slowlyyyyy intertwined their fingers while looking at each other was so so so intimate i can't. The gif of this particular moment flows around on the internet and is a very important indicator of how close and suspicious they are, therefore i was sad that you said they simply held hand. In fact, i was convinced that they were a couple because of that very moment so i want to do it justice haha.

Btw im a new member here, hello guys. Ive been shipping SA as soon as i started liking JK and its been 1 year only. I only came upon this amazing thread last week but i love how you guys are so calm and mature and your analyze posts are always so logic im just... speechless and in awe. 

• Like 5

@airplanegirl I have a very good memory for this type of thing

@shell96 Thank you, I added to the post to make that scene clearer. That's definitely a scene that convinced a lot of people they were dating or at least heading in that direction. Also, welcome to the forum! If you have anything you want to discuss, please post!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

It's just for the show, definitely, JK is not that kind of person who can find love at first sight or just by meeting someone on a blind date. I'm sure the members or the production team knows that.  Because he is just so careful and analytical which make him so hard to find a gf. He won't make someone his gf unless he can give him all his trust and that requires a really( I mean really really) long period of time. Tbh, I don't really understand why the crew can't let him train other members. Do they think it's more interesting to see JK going on a blind date with a stranger?:expressionless: If they can let JH get what she wants(going on a MT) then why can't JK receive the same treatment? I don't think JK will want such theme for his special episodes for personal reasons(either to stop the rumor between him and JH or really to find someone he can marry). There's been rumors between them for a long time but they didn't come forward once to say they are just family because there wasn't a need to do that. There's insufficient decisive evidence to support they are a couple. So why would he make the production team create an ep. involving him going on a blind date just to clear the rumor? That's just too much effort unlike that two instagram photos that his friends posted which we suspect that might be JK's idea. I think more people will believe he doesn't have a gf because of that two instagram photos than the show created by the production team. He has always been shy with girls and if you remember how frustrated he was when he was asked to send that name tag back to Soo Ae, he clearly doesn't want any loveline anymore.

Maybe he is going to train his blind date , that could be funny

• Like 3

7 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Ep 173 – Does anyone else notice that SJH has more money than KJK at the beginning, even though KJK won the couple’s dodgeball game and she didn't? Wonder where KJK’s money went… Also, SJH laughing when KJK falls going into the sleeping quarters. KJK and SJH lying on the mats next to each other, talking. When KJK gets tripped on, SJH holds his hand and then while looking at each other, they slowly intertwine their fingers. (I can't describe it well enough, just go watch the scene if you haven't seen it). The next morning, it is suspected that there was a nametag game that didn’t get aired. The reason being that no one else is wearing a nametag except SJH and she holding a nametag in her hands. It would also explain why she got two powers instead of one. The nametag she is holding is KJK’s, so then they were the last two remaining and she ripped off his nametag. KJK gets annoyed when YJS escorts SJH to get her superpowers. When they are walking back to the sleeping quarters, SJH hurries up to link her arm with KJK’s. Then, during the baseball game, when the two teams fake-fight, SJH goes running straight to KJK.

Around this time is when KJK and SJH walked the MAMA red carpet together, looking absolutely gorgeous. Once again, when in doubt, SJH just copies KJK’s answer.

I thought that JH got an extra power because she was the first one to wake up, no?? And that makes it more suspicious as to why she was holding JK's nametag(did she sleep with his nametag??lol)

• Like 3

@hr12_stv She was given two superpowers though. It seems unreasonable to give two superpowers simply for being the first to get up, but if they gave one superpower to the first to wake up and one to the winner of the mission, then that would make sense. But then deciding that the mission wasn't interesting and since the two had the same winner, the production team might have edited it out and said that SJH won two for being the first to wake up. We'll never know the truth, but certainly everyone was missing a nametag except her and she was holding only KJK's nametag (look at the thing folded in her hands when she goes to get her two superpowers, you can see the middle character). So something must have happened between waking up and the reward of the two superpowers to cause everyone but SJH to lose their nametags. My best guess is a nametag game where KJK and SJH were the last two (probably from teaming up), and SJH won.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

@hr12_stv She was given two superpowers though. It seems unreasonable to give two superpowers simply for being the first to get up, but if they gave one superpower to the first to wake up and one to the winner of the mission, then that would make sense. But then deciding that the mission wasn't interesting and since the two had the same winner, the production team might have edited it out and said that SJH won two for being the first to wake up. We'll never know the truth, but certainly everyone was missing a nametag except her and she was holding only KJK's nametag (look at the thing folded in her hands when she goes to get her two superpowers, you can see the middle character). So something must have happened between waking up and the reward of the two superpowers to cause everyone but SJH to lose their nametags. My best guess is a nametag game where KJK and SJH were the last two (probably from teaming up), and SJH won.

Ohh didn't she win two powers because she was the first one to find a pillow in the night mission and being the first one to wake up?? Lol sorry if im wrong hehe

• Like 1

@hr12_stv  I don't remember any prize given for the night mission except that they didn't have to do dishes. They simply said she got two superpowers for winning the morning wake-up mission. Like I said, something definitely happened game-wise that was never aired, and since SJH is the only one with a nametag still on, she must have won, and since she's holding KJK's nametag and no other, I can only assume that he was second. 

• Like 4