[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

The initials are in the wrong order for BCJ. If she holds her hands in front of her, it reads JC Back or Back JC. Neither is correct for BCJ. And I can't imagine someone getting their boyfriend's initials wrong.

However, if they are about BCJ, it's possible that she wrote it with the purpose of having people see and think she was still dating the CEO. After all, it's not a professionally done job but just something quickly written with a marker. Again, rumors were springing up once more that SJH was dating KG, and to avoid that, she may have wanted to use her official relationship with the CEO. Sometimes pictures like this are more convincing than answers to interviews.  

• Like 3

@bogummish The reveal to the public could have been the thing that ended their relationship. It's not easy for any relationship to survive that kind of negative backlash. And I don't think her and KJK were exactly "just friends" when she was dating the CEO and the dating news came out. Watch KJK and SJH's interactions in the ep after her dating news came out. SJH starts out interacting with KJK like normal but when he's unresponsive, she then becomes awkward around him as well. For all we know, that was her first time realizing KJK was romantically interested in her. I'm not saying she didn't love the CEO (though I do believe they ended things agreeably to both parties so maybe they never reached that stage in their relationship) but that doesn't mean she didn't have feelings for KJK as well. Feelings are complicated messes. That being said, I don't think KJK was the reason things ended between her and the CEO, I think the timing of Dispatch amd the negative response ended that relationship. I do believe she and the CEO were done by ep 95 (which would have been May 2012) when the liger convo happened. That conversation would not have been aired if she was still dating the CEO.

• Like 4

In Running Man are two constant teasing and are that JH is a cheater and that JK is jealous we have hear all the other member teasing them with this I can came to the conclusion that in 2012 JH was single enjoying life and dating and possible she dated the bout of them as if she was single why not date the two men until you have something serious and formal with one of them and them the article comes and first her agency have to accept she was dating the CEO to make a damage control and second this make JK realize he doesn't want to lose her and his feeling gets clear for both of them (JH and KJK) You know now one know what it have until he lost it ( You ca see he has a lot of songs talking about regretting a lost love and also the last love song is about this)

• Like 4

Although i never felt her feelings for that Ceo were that serious and i also think everything between them ended before ep 95 but i don't think sa started dating before ep 135. They probably had some feelings for each other and they obviously were in flirting mode for some times in 2012 but still i don't think she was dating both of them at the same time. Do you think he would dating jh if he knew she was dating another man or would still continue with her after he knew about it?
Plus we don't know that jk was in a relationship in 2011 and 2012 or not. He never got caught but it doesn't mean he didn't have a gf. He could have some feelings for her while dating someone else and also jh could have some feelings for him .it's always like this we understand our feelings changed and decide to break up. 

• Like 3

Yeah, I think SJH's dating news was a very revealing experience for them. A lot of the songs that KJK co-wrote for Journey Home sound like they could be about SJH. And KJK's favorite song (Last Love) would've been new at this time. I don't think there was any cheating, that's just not KJK (who has gone through something like that where his gf cheated on him with his best friend), but there may have been emotional connection between them. I think even if SJH broke up with the CEO shortly after the dating announcement, KJK and SJH would've been in no rush to start dating. KJK probably did feel a bit hurt about the dating news, and if his friends are right about him being slow to trust, he may have been okay being friends with SJH right away but slower to want to date. And SJH would've still been struggling from the backlash of her first revealed relationship, and I doubt she wanted to even thinking going through something like that again. I can believe her experiences are also part of the reason why spartave are being so careful and slow to come out about dating. Nothing about spartace is easy, not now, not back then.

It sounds like KJK went through a very rough break up in 2010 (HH references this in ep 3) amd based on what his friends have said about him, he may have been slow to get into a relationship again. So in 2010 and I suspect in 2011 he was single. As for 2012, KJK's reaction to SJH's dating news makes me think he thought and cared she was single so I think he was single then. I do not believe KJK is the type of guy to kneel down to give SJH a nametag and she's not his love line if he has a gf. And then by the end of 2012, you have KJK recording at C-Jes, going to SJH's movie premiere, so I don't think he has a girlfriend when he's focused on SJH like that. 

As for why I believe the Jackie Chan ep is when spartace started dating... My criteria is that KJK and SJH would have a hard time interacting on camera because their relationship has changed. They will become more comfortable in the episodes following and eventually be very happy when around each other and go through the honeymoon phase before they realize the popularity of MCand how much attention their behavior was drawing. The Jackie Chan episode was the beginning of this process. This is one of the few 2013 episodes with almost no spartave interaction even though they spend the entire episode in the same area. KJK smiles at the mere sight of SJH, and there's point in the episode where just looking at each makes them smile. YJS has to specify Monday Boyfriend and not just boyfriend. And SJH was getting impatient with KG's X or O question wheteas two weeks early she was picking out a ring in Macau. So something changed in those two weeks that SJH was no longer as participatory as the Monday Girlfriend.

• Like 7

@sana82 will depend of what you consider dating for me dating is to agree with someone of the oposite sex that you consider atractive to go out (dinner, movies, ect) with the purpose of knowing each other better so will be the same that going out with a friend just that with a different intention

Edited by cleo47012
  • Like 3

@linzer03 I agree with your post but something I honestly think JH was really not in a relationship with the CEO, as every time I see that dispach photos I can only think that spartace photos are more revealing that that ones; but is possible the CEO was trying to win JH heart in that time and as she was single she went out with him as the pictures show; but after the publication the agency establish they was in a relationship just for damage control and I can image the tension in Running Man set is this news make KJK realize what he feel for JH and she trying to explain him what was real; is ovious that he was diferent for a couple of episodes after that news went out is easy to be mad and not see the person but have to see the person and work with her is difficult and everyone workin with them will notice the change between them, so I think that from that moment come their internal jokes about the cheating and the jealouse not that really happen, but about the time frame they have tension between them and the realizing of their feeling at the point that make 2013 Spartace year

Edited by cleo47012
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bogummish said:

Abt SJH and the CEO, I was never able to place when exactly they broke up because they never announced it and netizen only began to question it when reports came out in 2015 that she wanted out of cjes.

Thing is, Dispatch ousted them in January 2012 and the article was extremely detailed, i felt really bad for SJH tbh because Dispatch gave an entire timeline of their dates in Ilsan, him meeting her parents, restaurants they go to, her getting in and out of his Bentley and Mercedes, his representative always waiting by her appartment, her giving him a gift after coming back from RM Hong Kong, them walking hand in hand in the park. They started dating by the end of 2011. Dispatch didnt go easy on her tbh, they published a lot of pics and the dude has a bad reputation with netizen so it really didnt help her. Maybe she was in love and wasnt particularly cautious since all pics were in the open. I personally think that if we go by Spartace interactions then i guess they dated for most of 2012 and that was it. I dont think she was dating him in 2013 onwards even if she didnt decide to leave cjes until 2015.

You see the Dispatch thing was soooooooooooo detailed it made me wonder. I mean, BCJ isnt exactly "in the industry" as in a celebrity that Dispatch would usually care about, and JH, with all due respect, was not an A-list actress nor an idol type of celebrity. So I found it puzzling that Dispatch chose to use them as their 'coming out" couple. I believe they were the first ever couple Dispatch ever outed. And the article was sooooo full of details it made me wonder if it, or at least some of it, were planned or leaked. There were talk that it could have been done to boost the profile of CJES (CJes then was not the CJes it is now).

And by a year later, JH had already started to miss some of Cjes' events which you would usually expect her to attend if you assume she is one of Cjes' top celebrities and also well, the CEO's girlfriend. The writing was pretty much on the wall then. 

On the topic of agencies, is JK confirmed to still be with Maroo? Because I read that his niece has left and his niece usually joins him in whichever agency he is, and it was weird that he was using JH's agency as a mouthpiece for all the joint statements if he is still with Maroo

• Like 6

7 hours ago, myrunningman1 said:

On the topic of agencies, is JK confirmed to still be with Maroo? Because I read that his niece has left and his niece usually joins him in whichever agency he is, and it was weird that he was using JH's agency as a mouthpiece for all the joint statements if he is still with Maroo

yes,he still with Maroo,just a fews day ago Maroo clear up his schedule rumours.fan had post a screencap at his official fancafe that state KJK gonna record 'my litle television' on 1 jan but the company  say no such a schedule at comment section of the post.And today they also responding either KJK gonna attend any 'sound of your heart' event or not.

• Like 4

i'm still curious about what HaHa said in ep 95 about tiger and lion who fought but in the end falling in love with each other. why would he makes such statement ?

wouldn't be better if he say maybe like "tiger and lion hunting together in the serengeti"

maybe as one of the closest person to KJK in RM members, he knew that KJK have special feeling for SJH ?

and maybe he knew too that SJH have special feeling to KJK ? i'm not saying that SJH cheated her boyfriend, but sometimes there's a situation where you are in a relationship, but your heart and mind is belong to someone else

and the fact that the last mission in an individual mission, but SA is working together from the start, and KJK even letting SJH be the winner......i don't know....it just so strange

and i agree that ep 135 is when they start dating, it's just too obvious

• Like 4

anyone understood what Jaesuk said to JK when he protest the one piece that JK wore that day? In my ear, JS sort of protesting to JH about JK wore one piece? The episode is where Shinhwa guesting, the pirate episode part 2, when they have lunch, in my vid, it's on +-30min mark.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rdtsttwn said:

anyone understood what Jaesuk said to JK when he protest the one piece that JK wore that day? In my ear, JS sort of protesting to JH about JK wore one piece? The episode is where Shinhwa guesting, the pirate episode part 2, when they have lunch, in my vid, it's on +-30min mark.

KJK was wearing shirt with cut off sleeves, making his arm muscles too prominent.  YJS was teasing him that he should not be allowed to wear that kind of clothes, and that even SJH was covered up. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

How much can they edit out when the members are attached like this? I believe they would be bickering the whole time. Sadly, I can't watch live on sunday. Have to wait for subs, hope we will get to see some spartace moments.

I dont know how i can watch the remaining episodes with out tearing up. Just seeing this clip with JH so happy with the members on an MT leaves a bittersweet feeling. It's sort of a countdown that RM is indeed ending. I just hope we still continue to get news about them esp about SA. 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2017 at 1:51 AM, linzer03 said:

SJH is then heard in the background, telling KJK that she was trying to get ousted

- Ryu Hun Jin & Suzy episode

I'm sorry, not doubting or anything, it's because of kshownow "quality" sub that always skipped some dialogue -_- i heard JH said something in the background to JK, but it's so faint, moreover there's no sub when JH talks to JK. What makes you so sure JH told JK that she's trying to get hit? And it would be good if you know what JH said in hangul? If it's true she said it, it really seems that they really care for each other, for JH to explain that to JK.

And if it's true, i'm all for dumping my sanity, and plunge myself into this ship lol. it's just, i watch the episode that you mentioned, as well read your description. Sometimes, it is makes sense that SA really in a relationship when i read your description, but at some point, i thought that maybe it's just a natural movement from each of them. But, if it's really true that JH explained herself to JK, i'm all this ship 100%, lol.

Thanks before for the list, personally i love your description, which makes me searching for SA moments easier. :D

• Like 2