[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@linzer03

just wanna added something

ep 138 : when RM team lose the pool game, KJK pat SJH head eventhough he has to walk unnecessarily long distance.

it seem that they have their own favorite habit towards each other. SJH like touch and observing KJK's chest, while KJK like to pat SJH head

• Like 7

2 hours ago, linzer03 said:

@hr12_stv  I don't remember any prize given for the night mission except that they didn't have to do dishes. They simply said she got two superpowers for winning the morning wake-up mission. Like I said, something definitely happened game-wise that was never aired, and since SJH is the only one with a nametag still on, she must have won, and since she's holding KJK's nametag and no other, I can only assume that he was second. 

Ohhh so we can probably assume that JK went easy on JH hehe and i can imagine JH doing aegyo towards JK lol:phew: 

• Like 3

82c4a766ly1fbdrb67kgdj21jk1jkhdu.jpg

82c4a766ly1fbdrayuvk5j21jk1jknpe.jpg

82c4a766ly1fbdrb1u850j21jk1jkb2b.jpg82c4a766ly1fbdrbb1zi7j21jk1jkx6r.jpg

82c4a766ly1fbdrawqkphj21jk1jke83.jpg

82c4a766ly1fbdrb85dk7j21jk1jkb2a.jpg82c4a766ly1fbdrb4490zj21jk1jknpe.jpg

82c4a766ly1fbdrbe3qzhj21jk1jknpd.jpg

credit to owners

spartace_korean_fan Ps.it is my opinion. I think jk heard haha's talking . And than said to js" don't you wife's assistant?" Jk and haha .. nobody didn't have made JS to woman role untill haha said that. And haha speak his'mind and he laugh onl himself. I think jihyo saying "jongkook oppa good well every thing!" is to be much by itself. It is not like "but jk will be win! " it is just compilment of compliment! So I think haha want to point of view speaking.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, linzer03 said:

2013, the year that many of us believe spartace started officially dating. When exactly is up for debate, but this year seems to be the most popular choice. The way that they touch each other changes and there's a shift in the way they interact.

When do they actually start acting like they aren't close on screen? Because I think that should happen few months after they started dating as they would possibly realise if they keep doing the same they're gonna give themselves away or maybe by that time the members have noticed they're acting too close and someone like JS would have to talk to them.Also, they would be over the period where they were still passionately in love. This might help us to get a clearer idea of when they have possibly started dating.

I'm not sure where I've seen someone questioning whether JH really dated BCJ and I just found the photos taken by dispatch so just in case anyone is interested here's the link:

http://imgur.com/a/8mWOi

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

When do they actually start acting like they aren't close on screen? Because I think that should happen few months after they started dating as they realised if they keep doing the same they're gonna give themselves away or maybe by that time the members have noticed they're acting too close and someone like JS would have to talk to them.Also, they would be over the period where they were still passionately in love. This might help us to get a clearer idea of when they have possibly started dating.

I would say around late 2014-mid 2015 was when they kept pretending like they weren't close. It was after pictures of them hanging out began to surface, was when they slowly dropped the facade. 

Episode 233 is stuck in my mind as one of the episodes where although they were in the same team, they still didn't have much interactions. I'd also like to add that as soon as they brought back the whole mc concept in 2015, was when they started trying too hard. 

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1
On 1/4/2017 at 5:04 AM, myrunningman1 said:

I was just talking to another SA-er yesterday and we both agreed that whenever they admit, SA would claim that they just started dating even though it isnt true, but that seems to be a common tactic among celebrities. 

I must admit, my unhappiness kind of died down a bit after seeing the fan photos, but I guess the one thing I fear is JK constantly getting asked after that (on RM and even elsewhere) how he is doing with the girl So Young. That has to be unsettling. Remember the name Arisu was tagged to him for some time even though he didnt even have a proper meeting with her or whatever and only said she's pretty on an ep of RM. Unless he's going to immediately admit after the ep that there's nothing between him and So Young which is also kind of weird and honestly my concern is that he'll be seen as a Casanova which has been my constant fear throughout the many times RM kept trying to pair him up on the show. 

So then if his relationship is as such with SBS, where they have to be at least a little afraid that he'll walk off or not film, then why did he agree to a blind date ep? Were there no other concepts he could use? If they agreed to let JH do her idea of an MT, why then did JK get forced to do a blind date special? Or did he agree? Why?

If JH can be seen as a possible partner for JK just months after her 7 year long MC loveline ended or her other show WAIL which was a complete dating show advertised as an opportunity for her to find a partner ended, I don't think a single blind date episode with a female non-celeb would turn JK into a casanova in public imagination. He is considered as a complete gentleman in korea and unless the blind date is thoroughly mismanaged by the production team, I don't think it is gonna turn him into something else. Yes, he might be asked questions about this girl for some time, but it can't last for a long time since she is not in showbiz (there will be less chances for people to interview her). Even the loveline with Soo Ae ended after some episodes of teasing. My feeling is that this may last until the end of RM so that Gary and JH can also end as the Monday Couple on the show. The non-celeb who comes for something like this ought to know the rules of the game - she is also getting free publicity and it is a televised blind date.

Tbh if SA is really together, the moment when they're ready to announce their relationship, they would announce that they are getting married rather than they're dating.....in my opinion they would only announce their relationship when their ready to tie the knot together since they're not that young anymore.....i think the reason why SA havent announce their relationship is partially because JH not wanting to get married yet since she's relatively young compared to other Actressess that are a few years older than her and still not married(Ha Ji Won, Gong Hyo Jin, etc) and she probably wants to focus on her career as of now so i think we won't get to hear wedding bell's ringing until she's ready to take a break from her career and spent a year or two building a family with her significant other.....but I really hope that SA would announce soon and get married already hehehe

• Like 4

2 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

If JH can be seen as a possible partner for JK just months after her 7 year long MC loveline ended or her other show WAIL which was a complete dating show advertised as an opportunity for her to find a partner ended, I don't think a single blind date episode with a female non-celeb would turn JK into a casanova in public imagination. He is considered as a complete gentleman in korea and unless the blind date is thoroughly mismanaged by the production team, I don't think it is gonna turn him into something else. Yes, he might be asked questions about this girl for some time, but it can't last for a long time since she is not in showbiz (there will be less chances for people to interview her). Even the loveline with Soo Ae ended after some episodes of teasing. My feeling is that this may last until the end of RM so that Gary and JH can also end as the Monday Couple on the show. The non-celeb who comes for something like this ought to know the rules of the game - she is also getting free publicity and it is a televised blind date.

I am very ok with Gary and JH ending RM with the MC role. But my fear or worry is more with JK. The good thing is that JK literally does not have any other shows other than RM right now, so it reduces the chances of him being asked about this girl thereafter - that is if the members do not tease him about her for the remaining episodes. And also, with him being match made on the show, even if there is no follow up, if and when SA do come clean about their relationship, I fear the question people have will be "what happened to that girl?". And I also hope the non-celeb is truly a non celeb and not someone harboring intentions of getting famous. Remember that HK starlet Chrissie Chau? All JK did was take a photo with her at an awards show in HK and for weeks/months after that, she spread the story that JK was so mesmerized by her that he invited her onto RM (paraphrasing here, cant remember what she exactly said). 

But yes i fully admit I may be overthinking it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

2)There is the possibility that the 3 PDs and JK and JH had kept an episode with a blind date for JK as Plan B in case Plan A, the reactions to the fortune telling segment, didn't go according to their plans. They might have wanted to put it out there and see the reactions before deciding what to do.

There is another possibility which sees this episode as a continuation of the spartace marriage forecast in that the blind date episode may end with a twist and would advance spartace. The reason I say that is coz the production team must have had some inkling of the reactions they were gonna get after the fortune telling segment (articles calling spartace as 'new monday couple', what was that?), so they must have planned ahead for future episodes. JK and JH must also have foreseen some negative reactions to the fortune segment, so it need not have completely thrown them off. JK's statement that he would marry within/after 2 years can be read as his saying he is single at the moment and need to find somebody before he can marry. The fortune-telling segment also said the same thing and JK also said he needed to find somebody this year. While JH's name was suggested, they both were not ready for it since she was family. So better for JK to try to find somebody else and hence the blind date? But if the blind date doesn't work or ends with a twist, then perhaps it can progress spartace in the remaining episodes or even later. The MC date which was advertised as a 'date' ended with the break up of the MC loveline - so one can't say if JK's blind date ends in a different way. But based on the fancams where the other members are following JK and the girl teasing them (which I think is towards the end of the episode?), I would say it has more chances of ending up as a 'blind date' episode than one with a twist at the end.

I think this seems more possible, cause they have to plan ahead, can't just prepare everything like filming location wise within one day. However, what kind of reactions are you expecting for them to go for Plan A? I don't think the reactions are that negative. On the other hand, if SBS wanted people to believe in spartace and that's the reasons why they have to leave, why would they let them set up a blind date for JK to clear the rumor instead of promoting the concept of spartace as a revenge to them?

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1
14 minutes ago, myrunningman1 said:

I am very ok with Gary and JH ending RM with the MC role. But my fear or worry is more with JK. The good thing is that JK literally does not have any other shows other than RM right now, so it reduces the chances of him being asked about this girl thereafter - that is if the members do not tease him about her for the remaining episodes. And also, with him being match made on the show, even if there is no follow up, if and when SA do come clean about their relationship, I fear the question people have will be "what happened to that girl?". And I also hope the non-celeb is truly a non celeb and not someone harboring intentions of getting famous. Remember that HK starlet Chrissie Chau? All JK did was take a photo with her at an awards show in HK and for weeks/months after that, she spread the story that JK was so mesmerized by her that he invited her onto RM (paraphrasing here, cant remember what she exactly said). 

But yes i fully admit I may be overthinking it

They ought to know what they are getting into, right?  I don't think they would invite a girl who would manipulate JK like that. Again, nobody will remember this girl for ever like they forgot Lee Arisu and that gym trainer. There have been other blind date episodes on other shows. Nobody remembers the girl for ever. Anyway, we can only wait and watch. It is their decision and they will have to face up to its consequences, good or bad. As fans, we will be happy if turns out to be good. If it is bad and we feel JK has not been treated well, we will protest.  Perhaps this is just a segment of the entire episode. 

There are only 9 more RM episodes to go, so let's enjoy what we can and ignore what we can't. After Feb, we may only get to see all of them together in fanmeets, if they happen,  that is. 

While I can understand everybody's worries, there are too many things we can't control. So let's just see what happens. 

Guest athoughtcloud1
23 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

I think this seems more possible, cause they have to plan ahead, can't just prepare everything like filming location wise within one day. However, what kind of reactions are you expecting for them to go for Plan A? I don't think the reactions are that negative. On the other hand, if SBS wanted people to believe in spartace and that's the reasons why they have to leave, why would they let them set up a blind date for JK to clear the rumor instead of promoting the concept of spartace as a revenge to them?

I don't think it is the production team this time unless we get some evidence that points to it. I don't know what they were expecting. What I am pointing to is either this is a knee-jerk reaction or this was the follow up they intended for the last episode. 

Would love to see if the episode turns out to have a twist,  but I am trying to keep my hopes low. 

@linzer03 Great posts. You are a walking spartace encyclopedia. lol Keep them coming! 

3 hours ago, hr12_stv said:

Tbh if SA is really together, the moment when they're ready to announce their relationship, they would announce that they are getting married rather than they're dating.....in my opinion they would only announce their relationship when their ready to tie the knot together since they're not that young anymore.....i think the reason why SA havent announce their relationship is partially because JH not wanting to get married yet since she's relatively young compared to other Actressess that are a few years older than her and still not married(Ha Ji Won, Gong Hyo Jin, etc) and she probably wants to focus on her career as of now so i think we won't get to hear wedding bell's ringing until she's ready to take a break from her career and spent a year or two building a family with her significant other.....but I really hope that SA would announce soon and get married already hehehe

It is possible that it is unrealistic for JH to actually think deep about marriage while MC's still going on. Their contract with the pharmaceutical company just ended and the man in charge even said he will post more photos to thank the fans for supporting them. It's gonna take a while until MC fans die down. Unlike our neighbours, I believe we will get to see more photos of them hanging out after RM ends(If they are dating) cause logically no way JH will want people linking her and Gary together as a couple after the show, even if spartace is not real, she still needs to get married. During this period of time, JH can focus on acting, I think she will possibly be in a drama between april- August and after that I think she will have a bit more time to think about marriage. Initially, I thought we're gonna hear some good news this year but I'm not so sure about it now.

• Like 2

@chelseafjl8 As someone else stated, 2014 was the year, specifically the second half, where KJK and SJH started to actively try hide their relationship. Usually, in my experience, in relationships in "honeymoon" phase can last for several months to two years. It depends on the couple, and also being in a secret relationship can probably affect how long the "honeymoon" phase lasts, since there are certain aspects of the the relationship that can't occur normally when it's kept secret (probably meet less often, have to meet in the same places, etc). And it's also difficult to judge with spartace, because it's possible they started acting distant on RM before they left the honeymoon phase. If you remember the 2014 fan meets, spartace was still very obvious during those fanmeets (singing Loveable to each other, KJK always putting his arm around her, the list goes on and on) however, on RM they often acted as if they didn't know each other. It's also not like we can point to a specific day (that's a lot easier to do with the first episode after they started dating) because it was probably a slow shift over a period of time. But I think by the end of 2014 and maybe into the beginning of 2015, spartace had left the "honeymoon" phase.

And, yes, I believe SJH dated her CEO. The negative backlash (she still gets some today from k-fans from what I've seen) because of the CEO's gang connections was not something beneficial to her, so I can't imagine the CEO faking that news since SJH is one of the company's moneymakers (I hear there was even consideration of her leaving RM after the negative response to her dating news). However, I don't think SJH and the CEO's relationship lasted very long. There were rumors of him dating someone else shortly after, the RM members certainly did not act like SJH was in a relationship in ep 95, and don't forget that KJK chose her to win at least one round of his ideal type world cup despite that she was officially dating the CEO at the time. SJH and the CEO probably would have broken up quietly after like two months of dating if they hadn't been discovered. However, instead, they couldn't announce their break up shortly after the news came out (not good publicity for SJH), so they just rolled with it, and probably used their official dating status to stop rumors of SJH dating any of her coworkers. 

• Like 3

Hello everybody I have been a long time only reader of this forum and just open this account to vote for Running Man in the soompi award. Fist of all thanks to  @linzer03  I will rewash all that episode and look for that moments you mention.

About Spartace I love their chemistry and I have seen it since the first episode that Ji Hyo appear in Running Man . For me is obvious that at the beginning was a physical attraction between the both of them (you can see it in the way they look at each others and in the constant gossiping between HaHa and JKJ looking at JH) you can see how they get closer and closer each year that pass and that they are special to each other but I dont know if is a special friendship or a relationship as sometimes when time pass and you get to know better the other person and the friendship grows you begin to evaluate if is better stay as friends or risk the friendship for something else that is possible not to end well not because you dont love that person but just because arent compatible regarding life expectations, believes or simple the way you want to live. (This can be what happen to them or not)

Regarding the event of the past days i have to say the following: We all know the fortune telling was scripted and of course all of us as spartacers  want to believe was the way they give us a hint that Spartace is Real but the other option is that what the production was trying to tell was regarding the controversy and that KJK need to follow JH conduct that is more calm and peaceful (This regarding the events that all the fighting come from KJK side and JH side was about donation and let pass this and start new)  

What I have clear is that KJK and JH dont care about the gossips that mach them together as they have never clearly eliminate them this can be because they are actually dating and will come clean in the future

Was is not clear to me yet is what happen in the SBS award that change KJK mood after talking with his manager and if this have anything to do with this news regarding the blind date episode

The day I saw the news regarding the blind date at fist  I feel really sad, them I begin to thing that is possible that this was done to just calm the gossips as is not casual that is the episode exactly before JH new show get aired other option that I personally dont like but can be is that JK actually have another girlfriend and is his way to casually introduce her as he promise his fans he will let them know with time with whom and when he will married

• Like 4

@rdtsttwn Honestly, I've seen talk of the "hug outside C-Jes" so many times that I forget that actual source. I'm pretty sure the report came from a JYJ fan who saw them. KJK's song "So Pretty" was definitely recorded at C-Jes, since that is listed on the album. The hug, however, is a fan report. The hug is hardly confirmation of them dating or even that suspicious anyways, since friends hug all the time. The stranger thing is that KJK just recorded one song, "So Pretty", at C-Jes, SJH's company. And to add to the suspicion, when YJS is singing to SJH in the Love and War ep, he leans into KJK when singing "Ji Hyo is so pretty". KJK is blinking a lot, a nervous tick of his, so I suspect the entire teasing SJH with songs written by the boyfriend is teasing KJK as well. (It's in 2015, I haven't gotten to that ep yet in my list of spartace moments lol)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

I would say around late 2014-mid 2015 was when they kept pretending like they weren't close. It was after pictures of them hanging out began to surface, was when they slowly dropped the facade. 

Episode 233 is stuck in my mind as one of the episodes where although they were in the same team, they still didn't have much interactions. I'd also like to add that as soon as they brought back the whole mc concept in 2015, was when they started trying too hard. 

Which photo are you talking about?

About 233, I've seen somewhere saying that JK wasn't feeling too well that ep. and that's why JH was taking the lead throughout.(I'm not 100% sure though)

They kind of stopped pushing MC in 2014, could it be because of them or the production team simply thinks it's not worth pushing anymore at that time? However they started again in 2015 to prepare for the China fm? The fm tour started in HK on3/7

2/2 183 destiny's partner(I would say they pushed the MC line hardest in this ep. among all the episodes in 2014)
192 kim dong jun
198 park seo jun (pepero game)
204 snow white
206 Gary& JH need to raise heart beat above 160(The second strongest push of the year, the only time they were put in the same team with 3 or less people after ep 183 till the end of the year)
215 gary wedding shin min ah
220 best couple humanity(JH chang dong min)
224 Kyung soo jin Gary

4/1 228 spartace pepero game
229 Gary JH couple game

233 ryeowook min hyuk + spartace

237 couple race- the greatest love (JH+haha)

238 gary suk jin JH

241 (JH+haha, kiss on the cheek)

244 (KS+JH wedding race)

245  (Gary+ haha+JH)

248(KS+JH)

14/6 251 love&war Gary&JH

After 228 and exclude 233 spartace together in a team:

team of 6 x1
rm team except ks x3
rm team except js x2
Everyone except Gary x1
Everyone except KS JS x1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

SJH and the CEO probably would have broken up quietly after like two months of dating if they hadn't been discovered. However, instead, they couldn't announce their break up shortly after the news came out (not good publicity for SJH), so they just rolled with it, and probably used their official dating status to stop rumors of SJH dating any of her coworkers. 

However if Back CJ on her nails really means BCJ, then they must have dated for longer than 2 months unless it means jackal is coming(doesn't make sense though)

Song Ji Hyo Has Her Boyfriend's Initials On Her Nails?

quote from the news:

During this day, a close up of Song Ji Hyo's hands was shown while she showed off her star. On her nails were written, "Back C J." Netizens figured out that it was the name of her boyfriend on her nails.

Netizens commented, "those are the exact initials," "how could she draw that on her nails?", "he must be happy," "she must really love him."

• Like 2