[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

i dont know how about you guy feel, but i really feel awkward when watching the video of KJK with his niece at the bridal showroom from MUD. It seems like SBS is willing to do everything for the rating shake. The one sitting there, waiting for the bride coming shouldnt be KJK, the back ground music shouldnt be "Can't take my eyes off you". 

Back to the recent ep of RM. Honestly, Im disappointed with the producer team, the games, the clear arrangement, the bias, the editing. But good news for spartace fans, there're moments between KJK and SJH. 

Anw, sorry everyone, if my comment brings the bad vibe.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sia1201 said:

i dont know how about you guy feel, but i really feel awkward when watching the video of KJK with his niece at the bridal showroom from MUD. It seems like SBS is willing to do everything for the rating shake. The one sitting there, waiting for the bride coming shouldnt be KJK, the back ground music shouldnt be "Can't take my eyes off you".

Haven’t seen the full ep yet, but yeah, the music was a bit much. SBS was definitely pushing it there. A bit too suggestive for my taste was also the tone of her voice when KJK first called out to her. She was probably just nervous, but SBS made it inappropriate. Thank God the weirdness came to a screeching halt when her fiancée showed up. I’m choosing to see this as devoted uncle KJK arriving early to the hall with his beloved niece. Despite the weird twist SBS threw in there, he sounded more like a loving and supportive uncle than anything else when he complimented her. Good on the Kims. Bad (very bad) on SBS.

As for RM, it’s hard to mess up having the MI team show up, but sure enough our intrepid PDs rose to the occasion! Still haven’t seen the full ep, but I realized that the MI team was definitely briefed on all the members. TC could have picked anyone, but he picked KJK because visually it made more sense for him to go up against the resident alpha (even in a lame game). Ofc, HC and SP made sure to respect both female members. If only the RM staff was just as clued in about this once in a lifetime opportunity, they could have prepared a better segment. Still, I gave up on the RM staff a long time ago. Their unoriginal games. Their horrible editing. Their unfair bias. THEIR LOSS. Like many, I’m just thankful to see some unexpected SA moments. 

• Like 3

I get it, they only had one hour, it was something beyond production's control. It's still a lame segment. There were so many other games that would've suited the MI theme, so many others that could've been a bit more competitive. And don't give me that they don't want to risk getting injured excuse. I'm pretty sure 1v1 name tag ripping or dodge ball wouldn't seem so dangerous after hanging outside of an airplane or stunt flying a chopper.

The episode as a whole wasn't too bad. Honestly whenever they get outside and start to run a little the show gets more interesting. That water gun + name tag ripping segment wasn't terribly straining either, definitely something that older members can handle. If it weren't for the gigantic expectation of Hollywood A lists coming, I would even rate the episode favorably. Alas, greater the expectation, greater the disappointment, which is -- ironically -- kinda what I expected.

I did spot one SA moment, when they were on the bus and JK did the cute "2" hand gesture. After they started dissing JSJ, Jihyo for some reason did that gesture -- with all smiles, no less -- in front of JK (who didn't appear to notice, sadly). Jihyo has always liked to act cute in front of JK and yep she did it again :)

• Like 4

On 7/22/2018 at 9:13 AM, mn0096 said:

The saving grace is, I think SJH gave KJK water afterwards. At least one member had some sense (and caring) left. 

Alright, I just finished watching the subbed ep.

I don’t have much to add to my earlier post except to say this, since fair is fair: I was a bit hard on LKS in my earlier post. He did approach KJK after the ASMR game and offer him water. Also, some of the members jokingly (?) told LKS to stop. Still, I stand by my objection against continually hitting someone when he’s clearly choking. KJK said the food went down the wrong pipe. RM’s a physical game and unfortunately everyone gets hurt (and I hate that), but choking is on an entirely different level IMO. 

16 hours ago, spartace4ever21 said:

I felt so embarrassed for RM since I've been watching them forever and it was a joke on playing those games with Top Stars. 

Agreed. I didn’t really get the full vibe from watching clips, but it’s clear from watching the full ep that the staff gambled on those horrible games, and lost. Big time. They should have done one good game, instead of three lousy ones. The MI team went along with the box game, but they just basically made a laughing stock of the mystery game. Not that they meant to do it. It was so lame to expect people who do stunts, hang off helicopters, and ride motorcycles at 100 MPH for a living to be scared of soggy pasta, human hands, and toy snakes. The third game was even more lame: popping pirate. Really? At least, all three were beyond gracious, and seemed to enjoy themselves. A total letdown (by the staff) for the fans who expected more challenging interactions, but I’m sure it was still quite a win to get the three to come on, even if for only 1 hour. I hope the ratings reflected that win. 

I’m not trying to dog the ep to death. My apologies to those who liked it. It’s just too bad the staff messed up IMO.

I’m glad SA were the only two (not including YJS who was the MC) who were brave enough to ask direct questions of the MI team when given a chance. While clearly star struck, they managed to say something. SJH wondered about the three’s friendship. KJK, ofc, asked about workouts. Even under stress, they managed to stay true to themselves. :) 

Btw: it was bittersweet to realize that the field they played in was located in Jamsil. Also, after such a long time, JSJ said “Race Start!” 

Edited by mn0096
  • Like 5

Finally i watched it with sub, so this is my thought about RM episode 410

Spoiler

This ep made because TC agreement to join RM, so we must know very hard to manage TC schedules and RM members schedules  whom very super busy too. And we can see they begin filming at 4am! If we looked in this ep next week preview, it supposed to be air last sunday, but because this TC thing, it will air this sunday. They really hard to prepared this episode with short times, at least it was funny, even when i watched it without sub, i still laughed, so this ep was OK for me.

This episode seems like christmas present that we wait for a long time as a Spartace shipper. Finally after many episode with lack SA moments, in this ep, they give us A LOT! Did they separate because KJK &HJY love line? After long project, their magnet mode back, but this time, i see KJK is more into SJH, for someone you called 'sister', this magnet mode really impressive. Back then in ep 409,in the beginning they stood beside each other too, and in the end of the show we can see KJK step backward to where SJH stood ( I thought KJK miss SJH so much after his LA trip, LOL delulu enough).

In opening segment, when they were greeting the staff, we can see one by one they come, and then after we can saw SJH on the screen, the scene cut, and in the end we can see SA stood beside each other. The ASMR breakfast game really great! There's pro and kontra about this game, but at least it aired, which is mean it was approved. and SA team so cute when they did this game, they were unbelievable! Truly sparta and ace!  we were like watching them in their wedding ceremony! LOL, the one scene i like when they accidentaly holding hands when putting gochujang to the bowl!

And the magnet mode continue when they went to the second mission, in the bus they sit beside each other again, and it's rare to see KJK sat in front, beside window, and more again beside SJH in the minivan! It's quite a long time to see that again, and when you see again, KJK always looked outside the window ( Do you shy oppa?), and in the first minivan games, he said "Jihyo" first when they play, LOL,( do Jihyo always in your mind, oppa?). And like JSM said, KJK acted cute there (do you acted like that because she beside you, oppa?) And he was never see her in the eyes there!

In "time out shooting game", she backhug KJK, well she sidehug JK through HH first, but it did'nt reached him so she move behind him and back hug him, LOL!. When JSM picked KJK first, and after that time for SJH to pick, and then she said " Can i take him (KJK) away?" i like it, although that just for the game, i hope she say that too in real life, LOL. It's OK when they are not in the same team, we can see KJK shooted her first to gain her attention, hehehe and then she running catched him. Another cute scene when HH  catched JK and scream JH's name to help him tear KJK's name tag, hehehe. Interesting one when the end of this game and they divide to 3 minivan( the pd said it was up to them where minivan they choose) we can see our SA and SC in one minivan, (well maybe because this time SJH was the leader, so he want to discussed this mission with her favourite oppa) but we can see in the minivan KJK's left hand in SJH's chair first, and Sechan there as an protecter, LOL.

When they met TC, SP, & HC, i must agree with @mn0096

On 7/22/2018 at 9:13 PM, mn0096 said:

Having said that, maybe (just maybe) the games resulted from negotiations between RM and the MI staff. I don’t know how long the three were there, but maybe their time was so short, RM had no choice. Again, trying to be fair, not that I even believe what I just said since Jackie Chan had only a couple of hours IIRC, and Jo PD still managed to give us an iconic episode. SMH, big time. 

With first game, i was satisfied, because that game is great for heating started, and YJS skill really great with that!, but the problem is in the second game. Wait what? Mystery box? did RM staff underestimated MI team, or they just want to entertained them?, OK that's allright, at least we have the third game, but in the third game we saw the PIRATE thing, sigh..when i watched it, i said that to myself "no please no pirate thing please..sigh.." I was quite dissapointed with the choosen games, but at least MI team never play that, so if the guest satisfied with that, that's OK. If RM staff read this, i wanna say they must more hardworking again when choosing a game, the game with MI team so lack, really,! but thanks for the members, like RM members said, "let's make this entertaining" i really appreciated RM members hardworking to make this "boring" game more entertaining. Actually the pirate game is interesting, but JCM always bring that game in every episode, and everywhere, they even have from the smallest to the biggest pirate toys! so it's kinda boring.

SA moment for my delulu mind, when KJK always seems beside SJH, and KJK's body looked like half covering her, like marking his territory toward her, when SJH sometimes move far away, KJK always in the end found her again (well you can protest this because this one my delulu).

OK that's from me! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

since the three star guest has been discussed alot, i'm gonna post SA moments that i saw in this week ep.

here we go :D 

1) when the members heard the explanation from the PD about the ASMR game, KJK was slightly leaning to his left, while SJH slightly leaning to her right, and it makes them as if they are leaning to each other. 

do9aEYS.png 

2) SJH really taking care of KJK during (giving him water)  and after(patting and stroking his back) the ASMR game

UQP4CTD.png 8d8YtYL.png 

3) in the bus, when KJK's turn while they're playing "3 character in 1 second" game.....he could've said any othe words,but he had to say "Ji Hyo...."

J0hMaLd.png 

4) when the members protesting to KJK becoz he's trying to look cute during the "hands and words separate" game, SJH tried to copy KJK's act in the cutest way

35A35ig.png  

5) when KJK, HH and YSC doing the "Mum's Diary" hand cross, JSM tried to join them but go rejected instantly. then SJH wanna join too (well, unlike JSM, SJH already guested in MUD, so she has the right to join the hand cross)

dHQ0jIT.png  

6) SJH and JSM had to pick members for the nametag ripping game. JSM won the first round and she pick KJK. SJH won the second round, and rather than picking another member (YJS would be a good choice. cmiiw, but other than Gary, YJS was the only member who had defeated KJK on 1 vs 1 in name tag ripping), she asked if she could win KJK's back instead

d9Siu5v.png 

i'm glad that there are some SA moments here and there for this ep, it could cover up the lack of creativity for when TC, HC and SP joining the members.

i would like to emphasize on what happen in the bus. not only our SA sitting together, but also in the front row :D 

usually, they sit separately and on a different row. 

then we have to look at KJK. he acted cute several times there, which is rarely happened, to the point that he get protest from the other members. 

the members even jokingly asked "did you get yourself a GF or something ?"

well, it might be because he could sit together with his GF :D 

woops, almost forgot the backhug 

3aVU8XI.png  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, mn0096 said:

I don’t have much to add to my earlier post except to say this, since fair is fair: I was a bit hard on LKS in my earlier post. He did approach KJK after the ASMR game and offer him water. Also, some of the members jokingly (?) told LKS to stop. Still, I stand by my objection against continually hitting someone when he’s clearly choking. KJK said the food went down the wrong pipe. RM’s a physical game and unfortunately everyone gets hurt (and I hate that), but choking is on an entirely different level IMO.

agree, i'm not a ME, but i'm pretty sure continously hitting a person who's chocking is extremely dangerous, even if using toy hammer only. LKS (in this matter) and everyone else in general should be more cautious about it

11 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Btw: it was bittersweet to realize that the field they played in was located in Jamsil. Also, after such a long time, JSJ said “Race Start!” 

ikr, even LKS said that they haven't done this game after such a long time and then ofc JSJ had to say "race start"

another funny moment was when KJK threw JSJ's nametag after he ripped it....reminds me of the old RM :D

anyway, any particular reason why it's bittersweet because the field located in Jamsil ? 

9 hours ago, delusionalme said:

LOL this 3 posted like completed each other! :D, and almost at the same time! I'm glad we had the same though in this. Love to see u guys! 

lol :D

and i thought i was over delulu.....turned out, i actually am not :D 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

anyway, any particular reason why it's bittersweet because the field located in Jamsil 

KG. IIRC, he first introduced himself to us fans on ep 1 as KG “from Jamsil.” The members were playing so happily, I wished he was there.  I also imagined him watching from the sidelines with his young family. So, yeah, bittersweet. 7012. :mellow:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Most everyone had already mentioned the things I wanted to say about the MI episode, so I’ll leave it at that.

One thing I’m very glad to say about the MUD episode is that JK very definitively said, when pestered about HJY again, that they don’t really hold any sort of a relationship outside of the show.

JK’s Mom said that when she asked about it (wondering if the two really had something going on) JK told her, “Mom, once we’re done shooting, we don’t even call each other.”

Now, I don’t think this comes off as a surprise to any of us in the forum, but for his Mom to have shared that on MUD, it would really help clear up the speculation of other viewers. I found it interesting that all the moms on the show said that when their son is shown in a loveline with other people, they tend to believe it (Seo Janghoon also said that his mother often thinks the same thing), which is probably a side affect of hoping that their bachelor sons would get married already, lol.

But most enlightening to me is that when JK’s cousins asked about the whole HJY thing, he just kept going, “Of course she’s great...She’d be a great wife...” kind of not really elaborating about why they aren’t really a thing. A few seconds later, he kind of lets slip, “She is a bit too bright/cheery though...” and that is really the closest thing to a refusal JK actually says about the topic. We had to learn from his Mom what the reality of the situation is: that they don’t even interact with each other outside of filming. This is simply KJK being the nice guy that he is, so much so that it’s almost a fault: he always goes along with these love lines either because he’s never one to say anything that can perceived as negative towards the girl or, like is what I’m speculating with HJY, he’s doing it to help her out a bit with promotions. Either way, we know JK's never going to be the one to definitively say anything about the love line with his beat-around-the-bush style of things, but it almost makes me think that JK's mom actually revealing what JK told her was almost an accident in a way. JK probably would never have admitted that when people are still so interested in him and HJY, but his Mom was honestly sharing a moment where she asked him a question out of curiosity. On the other hand, it could also be a pre-planned conversation topic in order to finally dispel the whole HJY thing, but who knows about that really or how the public would take it, I'm just speculating at this point. 

I feel like the longer stuff like this goes on, the more ridiculous it seems that the only reason/the worst thing he could say about being in a possible relation with JH is this: she's family, because really, he has nothing else to not like about her, he has nothing else to say. Of course, they could just be good friends, and if they end up being only that, great. But I wouldn't be here unless I thought I saw some things to suggest otherwise. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

5 hours ago, Jitaeri said:

I feel like the longer stuff like this goes on, the more ridiculous it seems that the only reason/the worst thing he could say about being in a possible relation with JH is this: she's family, because really, he has nothing else to not like about her, he has nothing else to say. Of course, they could just be good friends, and if they end up being only that, great. But I wouldn't be here unless I thought I saw some things to suggest otherwise.

Thank youuu!! I haven't watch it because in my country MUD eng sub available in wednesday or thursday after aired Sunday in SK, unlike RM which the sub available the next day after SK aired:heart:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mn0096 said:

KG. IIRC, he first introduced himself to us fans on ep 1 as KG “from Jamsil.” The members were playing so happily, I wished he was there.  I also imagined him watching from the sidelines with his young family. So, yeah, bittersweet. 7012

Ah, you are absolutely right. KG was called "dance King of Jamsil" :D

• Like 2

A little my thought  of MUD ep 97:

When MUD's mom said they search entertainment news first in the morning, one thing in my mind "Is KJK's mom know about Spartace Shipper too?" LOL

When first scene, when KJK sat  waiting his niece in a wedding dress, you can see his mom was very nervous there, her eyes full of hope, i almost fell she was went teary there. ( I'm sure she the one will be crying when KJK marry later, along with SJH if she is KJK's bride, they will crying together, hehehe) But then when she saw her granddaughter there, her nervous gone and then she smiled again.

When they are talked about grandchild, and KJK said he will become grandpa straight away when his niece have a child, and whoever marry him will be grandma straight away, i think about SJH, and she will be the most cool beautiful grandma in the world ( ok, it's kinda bias, LOL). If Spartace marry, they will be the greatest grandpa & grandma in his family, LOL ( and it will be very 'daebak' thing ). And then this is the first clue:

1. He said " someone younger than me"

And then he gave his niece and her fiance a lot of advice, LOL, after that, his cousins and his other nieces came too ( they are all very beautifull). And Seunghee's mom said his other nieces must wait till KJK's wedding and then after that they can marry too. You can see his cousin here gave him a lot of advice too, but rather than listen to them, he laugh a lot and just compliment one or two, they talked about HJY thing too. When his mom said she was curious too, and asked him about it "Is something really going on with you and JY?" and then KJK said "Mom, after filming we even never talked on the phone" And the i realized this is why he doesn't want his mom know about his love relationship until he really ready to announce his marry, He is worry his mom will think or hope to much about his love relationship. If he like we assume in relationship with SJH, i am sure he doesn't tell that to his mom, like always off course he said she is 'family', until the right time he announce his marry. Second clue is:

2. "I feel rushed up until the beginning of the year, nowadays i think that fate will find me"

When he said that, my mind throw back when SA shippers rushed in SA relationship in the end of last year until march this year?iirc. We know what happen because of that. SA step back! So, his behavior last time make sense now. He rushed up,and then surprised because fans feedback. This time i got a feeling, he wait his bride ready first. SJH is not ready, so after step back, i think they make deal because of this, that's why after that we can see he play along love line with HJY and SJH never mind about that, they did that to  diverted the rumor  between them ( and success by the way). And the deal is wait till next year like he always said this middle of year. This is just my tought. Because the third clue is:

3." I'll get married when the kids going to speak (his niece future child)"

This is just kidding of course, but let's wait next year! because if his niece have a child next year, a child available to speak after 1 or 2 years old, LOL.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The link shared above seems to have been removed. Here’s another link. Hilarious how Mr. Chatterbox was literally caught speechless. LOL

Can anyone translate? Thanks. :D 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 7/27/2018 at 5:47 PM, mn0096 said:

The link shared above seems to have been removed. Here’s another link. Hilarious how Mr. Chatterbox was literally caught speechless. LOL

Can anyone translate? Thanks. :D 

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

From what I understand, roughly.

MC: “You have a lot of ‘some’ going on.

-*note: ‘some’ as in having a relationship that may or may not be “something”. Usually used in the contex of people who are not quite together/in a committed relationship or the early stages of a relationship. Can also pertain to a couple who are in a relationship, but aren’t public yet. 

JK: “Ah...me?. *awkward laugh* Followed by something like, ‘why is the topic of some coming up, haha....’

MC: “You have ‘some’(thing) with HJY. You also have ‘some’ with Jihyo too. Between the two, who is the closest to your ideal type?”

JK: Gosh, really? (Ah, jeongmal?)

*does push ups* 

Caption: “Why aren’t you answering?”

And I can’t quite get what the MC is saying over that, but presumably it’s something similar.

So, yes Mr. KJK-ssi. Why aren’t you answering??? Didn’t you say that HJY was closest to your ideal type before?? But JH is ‘just family, right?’ So if you wanted to avoided any misunderstandings about HJY, why not choose her? Or is it so hard to choose because JH is closer to your ideal type and you can’t say??

Actually, people/celebrities rarely fall in love with their actual “ideal type”, so this question, tho a common one, isn’t really indicative of anything/most don’t take it too seriously. Still, it does stand out when a person picks someone/ a type of person consistently or when a person doesn’t choose one. This still begs the question tho: why not do either of those things now JK? Cat got your tongue? :tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, smartace said:

Magnet mode surfacing again in 411 :D

they are indeed :D 

they are next to each other when eating the food, sitting in the bus, almost always next to each other when lining up for the punching machine, and ofc when sitting for the water bomb penalty

and then there's this one

a3c2DWk.png you can see in the background, SJH was asking KJK about his arm, because KJK punched the punching machine a little lower then it should be and might injured his arm

the last one would be when the other members "secretly" teased SA about marriage.

during the punching machine game, when the topic was about marriage, SJ immediately goes forward (no surprise here, he's a married man), but then LKS had to pushed SJH to the front too, as if she would knew the answer.

then during the voting, YJS said that once KJK get married, he'll come home and ask what is wrong with his house

anyway, do you guys remember when a member of this forum posted a pic of SJH  when she's in US, riding bike while wearing a hoodie from a certain university ? which university is it ?

• Like 4