[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

5 hours ago, delusionalme said:

Sigh.. No wonder.. 

well, i have to say that i'm not that surprised if someday near the future, SA would resign from RM

it has been talked many many many times, ever since the time the firing incident

there must be some agreement between SA and SBS, for our SA to be in RM again

there are many speculations, one of those is that SA would stay on RM until they get a worthy replacement

at first, i thought that a few months after YSC and JSM joining the show, our SA would leave

i was wrong.............

but now..........a part of me is wondering, is it now ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

a part of me is wondering, is it now ?

This is a bit of a rant, so I’m putting it under a spoiler.

Spoiler

I wonder the same. Like you, I thought maybe SA and SBS agreed on an exit strategy that would come after new members joined. But, that hasn’t happened. They’re still on the show. They put up with being sidelined, nonsensical gags, endless tours, etc. While they both have gotten good projects and they’re still technically members of an iconic variety show, they’ve also been reduced to secondary (even tertiary) characters, ridiculed, sometimes even called by “fans” old, useless, and not funny. Because of all the love lines KJK’s been involved in on and off RM, his image has taken somewhat of a hit. I saw an online comment about his “harem.” I know some people are okay with being known as “players,” but I had hoped KJK wasn’t one of those. What’s worse is that SJH, once openly promoted by RM members and staff to be his possible RL romantic partner, has started to actively push the new image, sorta like a GF or wife openly supporting her BF/husband consorting with other women. I’m not saying that they are a couple, but still the optics could be better. SA have to be aware of what’s going on. Why would they go along with this? Spoken as a fan and not as a shipper, the whole thing feels awkward and messy. Whatever everyone agreed to do, I hope they bring it to a close soon. It’s way past time to move on.

Sorry for the unusual dose of seriousness, guys. I’m not surprised that the POS who fired them still has his claws in RM. No offense to rats, but they do stick together, so ofc SBS never got rid of him. I’m still P.O.’ed by what he did to SA. Hated it then, still don’t like it now. I get triggered by the incident every...single...time. Sorry, again.

I’m supposed to be an adult, so let me add: To be clear, I don’t blame just the POS or SBS. SA themselves (and the other members) need some serious reflection time. Regardless, the whole thing sucks. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Adines Nugraha said:

there are many speculations, one of those is that SA would stay on RM until they get a worthy replacement

at first, i thought that a few months after YSC and JSM joining the show, our SA would leave

i was wrong.............

but now..........a part of me is wondering, is it now ?

I have many question about this.

well the rating of RM had more increase when the new members are joined, but that's not enough. If last year SA has leave couple months after new member joined, i think right now, we never see RM again, it will lack rating after they leave since our SA have many2222 fans around the world. Anybody know how long contract RM members?

SJH's fans said SJH had lacked screen times after JSM joined, but if i looked again she even lacked screen times when she was solo female RM in recent years. But although she lacked screen times, her fans still loyal to watching her (including me, off course). In her first performance in RM, she was so shining, and we knew RM impact was so BOOOOM at that time. Now, they lacked that even they add new members. Does anybody know why that CP want SJH and KJK fired at that time? if we looked at that situation, it was really weird. Does that CP doesn't like SJH? and if he does, why? because we all know she is one off the beautifull top actress in Korea, she even ACE at that show, she is smart, loyal, etc. They even not told her about their decision to fired her. It was so rude! And about KJK, he was get that information from message 2 days before that announcement. Rude! No KJK, No RM. His loyal fans is the biggest amongst RM members. His character in RM is so strong. why they want to fire him at that time? But KJK is more lucky, because at least he knew about that, so he can prepared his heart at that time. 

After last year they agreed to end RM, and KJK came to the rescued to revive the show, and SA said that was because us, their fans and because off bonds in RM members, but i think it's more than that. Why he did that?

And now he keep telling he want to marry next year, even said want to have 3 childrens after SJH said she want to have 2 or 3 children if she marry, when MUD's mom asked her in MUD show. Is it coincidence?

Right now, despite their denial about their relationship, and despite after many speculation,we can see how close they are behind the screens, the same answer, matching clothes, deep eye contact, matching luggage, even their joke is so deep (OMG) like married couple or somebody in longterm love relationship, And now, besides RM, they join in several show which they like, i don't know why, for me it seems coincidence too. Like farewell party before marry to each other.

• Like 3

On a side note, I was surprised that The Call ended so quickly. Did it not do well or was this pre-planned? Kinda-sorta SA related: it looked like MNet was building up KJK’s “love line” in this show, but it appears over. Here’s the final group performance. They all did great. Call me biased, but I’m glad to see KJK positioned literally front and center, unlike in RM.

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mn0096 said:

On a side note, I was surprised that The Call ended so quickly. Did it not do well or was this pre-planned? Kinda-sorta SA related: it looked like MNet was building up KJK’s “love line” in this show, but it appears over. Here’s the final group performance. They all did great. Call me biased, but I’m glad to see KJK positioned literally front and center, unlike in RM.

I think it was pre planned. But i'm not surprised if they will plan season 2(hope), the feedback is really good. About Ailee, she's just fan girl. She always do that with her favorite singer especially male. Before RM, i was 'Immortal Song' addicted, and Ailee is one off my favourites, her voice skill is no joke! And i remembered her 'fan-girling' with Michael Bolton and Moon Myung Jin, it's kinda same when she 'fan-girling' with KJK.That's the way she is ( I recomend Immortal Song 2 Michael Bolton Special if you want to see her 'fan-girling'). 

'The Call' is 12 episodes, and 'SJH's Beautifull Life' is 12 episodes too, and that 2 shows ended together almost at the same time. Another same thing LOL. But KJK still have MUD, etc and SJH in shooting process her film with Ma Dong Suk and Lovely Horribly drama which that drama will air in august this year.

2 hours ago, twinlovers said:

Thriller couple aka Sunglass couple.

HAHAHA, just 2 off them wear the sunglasses, well if we including HH, HH take his sunglass in his hat, LOL, so we exclude him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, delusionalme said:

Does anybody know why that CP want SJH and KJK fired at that time?

no one knows for sure, but the official statement from SBS is that SJH and KJK wanted to focused on their career outside RM (SBS tried to make the public think that SA retired by their own will, which totally BS)

even after the public know they were lying, they never said th actual reason.......

19 hours ago, delusionalme said:

Does that CP doesn't like SJH? and if he does, why? because we all know she is one off the beautifull top actress in Korea, she even ACE at that show, she is smart, loyal, etc. They even not told her about their decision to fired her. It was so rude! And about KJK, he was get that information from message 2 days before that announcement. Rude! No KJK, No RM. His loyal fans is the biggest amongst RM members. His character in RM is so strong. why they want to fire him at that time? But KJK is more lucky, because at least he knew about that, so he can prepared his heart at that time. 

one of the speculation is that she's losing her image in RM. we all know that SJH have so many images in RM (Gold JH, Ace, Monday GF, etc). but rather than develop her image as the Ace of RM (which is totally awesome, specially because somehow she almost always knew when KJK became a spy), the PDs pushed her images as the Monday GF instead.

when MC kinda "burn out", some of their loyal fans decided not to watched RM anymore........

less fans = less screen time :( 

there are one sentence that caught my attention when a read an article, which i think really related to SA

Strong Denial Equals to Strong Confirmation

• Like 4

@delusionalme @Adines Nugraha The supposed (well probably more confirmed at this point) rumor from insiders seemed to be that the execs were planning on changing the tone of the show so that it would have more gags and slapstick humor than a competitive aspect. JK and JH fall in line more with the latter theme, so I think they were considered expendable by those execs.

There was also the additional rumor that since they were considered expendable, their salaries would have been redistributed into what would have become KHD's salary had the revamp actually happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

so, i finished watching the latest episode, and  eventhough there aren't many SA moments, there's still some that caught my attention

* after KJK, SJH, KHN and HJY finished doing paraglide, they walk together. then HJY asked KJK if he's happy. while saying that, HYJ is holding KJK's right arm. we could see SJH hand is behind KJK, either touching his back or tried to hold KJK's left arm (just like HJY does)

NQ5P0YZ.png 

* after HJY let go of KJK's arm, rather than staying in the middle, KJK's kinda go to SJH's side, as if there's two couple now, The Sister (KHN - HJY) and The Lovers (KJK-SJH)

nBZ1qkN.png

* for two person who supposed to be in a loveline, KJK and HJY is really bad doing it. when KJK ask Mattias if he's married and Mattias showed his empty finger, KJK immediately tried to matchmaking him with HJY in everyway (teach him to say "i love you" to HJY in Korean,  asked HJY to sing to Matt, etc)

* it's unfortunate that they canceled the heli-skiing due to bad weather. i would love to see the coward duo (HH and YSC) doing it. it would have been realy funny, just like when they did the nevis swing :D 

well, that's about it. gonna rewatch the episode tonight, just in case i missed something

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Haaaii guys, meet me again:D

thank you @Adines Nugraha and @pink007 for the information.:rolleyes: Sigh, that 'rock' head POS. i will not 'grumble' much about it now.I realized now, why you did not talk about it, it's so frustrating.

And about the new episode of RM

Spoiler

Interesting that we can see KJK distance himself with HJY. When i see KJK with women, i always search of their compatibility. I'm not an immature fans whom always 'grumble' when see him with another women besides SJH. When he said he likes 'someone' i always researched about that woman first, to see why he said he like her. After all this time, SJH is the one whom i think completely him the best among them all. And his behavior toward SJH is different than the other woman, which is why i think they are in relationship ( our seniors Spartacers even said they are in relationship since 2013/2014).

And it is interesting too now, with HJY, he distance himself, even promoted her to Matthias whom fall in love with HJY at Swiss. Wee can see HJY want to be more close to KJK, (we know our KJK is so lovable, moreover KJK said she is his closest ideal type). To her, this is her chance. But we can see, KJK's feed back is not same with her. We can see in her eyes when KJK said he want to bring his mom to Swiss last week ep, her eyes full off disappointment ( I did not get it last week, now i realized what that eyes mean). It;s different from SJH's calm reaction (maybe because she is his boyfriend, but i can't look at it more, because of her shade, LOL). And @Adines Nugraha explained about HJY cling her hand with KJK , etc, we can see again he distance himself and in the end walk with SJH. Moreover, when they want skiing, they met bad weather ( thank's God, HH and SC safe), we can see SJH and KH went with Gondola, and YSC and HH went with helicopter first, and then KJK and HJY. HJY affraid of height, we can see her cling so much to KJK, and KJK reaction was just laughed, and that heli went back to port because of bad weather. 

So, that 'skiing' part, whom them all waited so much, and full of promising love line scenario, end up failed. Sigh again to HJY. So it's complicated situation for me and my heart, in one side, i was think it was pity for the PD, because their plan is not succeed after all that cost and i was pity our members too because they waited 'skiing' part so much, but in one side, i feel like 'even the weather doesn't want they are together' and i started laughed ( sorry don't mind me, i know it was really weird), and i feel sorry again, because HH and SC was in danger at that time, so it's really complicated.

After that, they rest, and KJK & HJY met Matthias, whom i think the best thing in that ep. He really likes HJY, and HJY started her aegyo and all, and Matt really2 like her, KJK even matchmaking them there. Thanks for Matt, now i realized too the different aegyo HJY did with KJK and Matt, and because off this i realized, if KJK give chance to her, she would really accept it, but like we know together, KJK isn't like her, and distance himself, so we can see HJY one more again disappointed. I just hope she will met another best guy rather than KJK. KJK is taken by SJH.hehehe

I'm really happy to see SJH's excited face in this trip, she was full off energy there, she even betray HJY by voted her, LOL, It s just small moment, but at that time like that, our SA never betrayal each other, i think that was so sweet. When our SA and KH went fly by parachute, it's like KH is their sister in law whom trip together with them, LOL, and the way KH called their name, it's so cute...

So, we will wait the end of their Swiss trip next week, but if you look Gijin's IG update couple weeks ago, i think finally they went 'skiing" Yeaaaaaayyyy, despite force love line, at least we can see SJH's hyper reaction again next week..She really enjoy this trip. But if you see this ep, it's 60/100 full of Swiss team, i think the next ep will be more focus to UK team, because they will be going to Ghost Casteel ( I believe it will be entertaining too). I think next week, we just see Swiss team 'skiing' and eat luxurious food.

Yes, there's just a little SA moment there, we can see it together is YT, or IG. But this episode really interesting to me because of KJK's behavior there. Beside KG whom her past Mbf, IIRC KJK never matchmaking SJH with another guy, or did he? even when SJH did WAIL with CB, when RM members promoted it together, and they talked about her 'likes' and 'dislikes', KJK just stood there, smile. In that time even KG help promoted her by said "she really likes sleep" LOL. His behavior toward SJH always warm my heart. I just hope our SA take their time together secretly when they were in Swiss.

Edited by delusionalme
i was forgot the last part, so i added it again
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

One thing I'd like to mention about the latest episode that's unrelated to SpartAce:

Of all the "global punishments" they did, including Aligator trips, swings and etc., the most dangerous moment of them all actually occurred in this episode. When that helicopter carrying HaHa and YSC suddenly encountered Instrument Meteorological Conditions in mountainous terrain, that was actually more serious than people may have realized. Controlled Flight Into Terrain under low visibility is a real threat, especially if the pilot doesn't have instrument ratings (which may very well be the case for sightseeing chopper flights since they're almost always VFR).

That was actually a pretty tense moment. You can tell people were pretty worried that day too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, delusionalme said:

Thank you for the information :) @dydrawer we are really glad they are safe, another dangerous situation again for RM members, and when you said this is the most dangerous thing that happen in RM history, i just hope they will always healthy and safe. I'm so proud of them. 

Well I wouldn't really say "most dangerous in history" (altho I can't think of something more dangerous off the top of my head atm XD) but definitely the most dangerous since they started doing these global punishment tours. It's an unexpected turn of event that stretches the safety margins.

Whereas if you look at Nevis swing, it may look scary but it's actually well engineered -- the only really danger is someone getting a heart attack on it but the system itself is not going to fail.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Well I wouldn't really say "most dangerous in history" (altho I can't think of something more dangerous off the top of my head atm XD) but definitely the most dangerous since they started doing these global punishment tours. It's an unexpected turn of event that stretches the safety margins.

Hehehe, sorry my fault:D..Yes you're right it was unexpected situation there. You seems pro about this field, may i know if you work at this field? maybe relating with something security system? You don't have to answer me, but if yes, i'm really glad we know the situation from the expert. Once again,thank you..:D

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 7:00 AM, Adines Nugraha said:

for two person who supposed to be in a loveline, KJK and HJY is really bad doing it. when KJK ask Mattias if he's married and Mattias showed his empty finger, KJK immediately tried to matchmaking him with HJY in everyway (teach him to say "i love you" to HJY in Korean,  asked HJY to sing to Matt, etc)

Lol

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, dydrawer said:

That was actually a pretty tense moment. You can tell people were pretty worried that day too.

What are your thoughts on the members riding those wings? I got really uncomfortable watching YJS. The stunt looked dangerous. Also, the guy’s genuinely scared of heights. Thanks. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, delusionalme said:

You seems pro about this field, may i know if you work at this field? maybe relating with something security system?

I work as an engineer so safety is definitely something that's on our minds a lot. Sadly not working in aviation, but it's a personal interest and future goal of mine and I've spent years learning about it.

4 hours ago, mn0096 said:

What are your thoughts on the members riding those wings? I got really uncomfortable watching YJS. The stunt looked dangerous. Also, the guy’s genuinely scared of heights. Thanks. 

Again, it looks scary but with perfect weather it's not that dangerous. Obviously an older single-engine plane is inherently riskier than say taking a commercial flight, but planes can be kept airworthy indefinitely given the right maintenance, and they flew 30 years without trouble.

Although there's a risk of someone getting a heart attack due to fright. If YJS was any less healthy than he is (or if they made JSJ do it), I'd be really pissed at the production. But luckily Yoo god is in tip-top shape. So it's definitely torturous for someone genuine scared of heights, but I wouldn't say dangerous.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dydrawer said:

I work as an engineer so safety is definitely something that's on our minds a lot. Sadly not working in aviation, but it's a personal interest and future goal of mine and I've spent years learning about it.

Wow! Thank you for answer my question about your private life :D, i hope you don't mind it..