[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

21 hours ago, caliunnie said:

⚠️ CONSPIRACY THEORY AHEAD ⚠️ 

I saw that too, they said it's switzerland team party, but Kang Hana didn;t there maybe she had schedule. Maybe your theory is right, from my perspective they became more close because of haters, maybe they talked about this too. Well HJY is old guest in Running Man, She did friends with them all, She is close with JH than the others RM. But i think they did not bother by what haters did, except KJK, i think.Like KJK said, SJH doesn't care about that rumor. This 4weeks project get them more close even KH and LDH.

It's out of topic, but i'm glad kwangmin was there to interupt KJK and ES pair hahaha. They always there when something 'romanticaly' going to happen, and i was thankfull for their interupted. And i love sechan support his noona very well, well she had more dongsaeng to take care of right now, seung moon, kwangsoo, sechan and somin. I love their sibling chemistry. Because of sechan, SJH can managed her face well, sometimes we can see she stiff back there watched KJK pair, but thankfully Sechan was there, so she can relaxed, and enjoy the filmed, even teased her KJK oppa like always. And for KJK, we can see how awkward he was because dilema, it's really different when MGY came to the show. One thing catched my eyes was in the end he left her pair and join with others, although at first we can see how gentle he was toward his pair.It's kinda like rm ep 213.

21 hours ago, caliunnie said:

ther thing i thought while on spartace hashtag on ig was that people is scarily crazy. Some random person (I'm not aware if there is more) ship Jh and the guy she sat next to at the wedding. Everyone is free to ship whatever they want but their public interaction has been minimum and because they saw them together at this one event they suddenly ship them? This happens a lot and it intrigues me,

well welcome to the jungle, but don't worry, the more you look it, the more imune you are. We are always here to support each other.

Edited by delusionalme
wrong information
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smartace said:

Maybe its just me, but did YJS keeping tab of SJH's reaction during the dancing part between KJK and his partner? He keeps looking at her general direction.

Maybe, because sechan and jaesok looked awkward glanced to the SJH direction(is it just my delulu?) and after that kwangmin interupted. Why i feel in the end of the filmed ES know about KJK-SJH thing? Her reaction (delulu) seems weird, not like the first and middle.. 

• Like 2

LOL. I can understand NY, LA, Chicago, Florida, and especially Hawaii, but West Virginia? I’m not shading W Va or anyone from there, but that’s a rather odd choice. Maybe the jersey just looks cool and SJH has no idea where W Va is. They’re all so cute, dancing like that. :D 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, caliunnie said:

I don't know if you guys have seen the last of tiny's ig story (I'm on my phone so i have no idea how to get it in here! But if you go to #spartace you are sure to find it) and it made me think that of course none of their lives revolve around the fans but being a celebrity (specially in SK) must be hard in this SNS era so I was thinking ...could it be that because they know bad things and comments would go ji young's way  because of the whole loveline thing (they probably also thought it would be spartace shippers as SeChan pointed out at the beginning of the project) they try to make it so everyone would see that Ji Hyo and Ji Young are close and good friends ? That would give everyone a better argument to stop the hate comments from JH's fans and spartace shippers (not us, the sane ones, but the idiotic side of the ship that doesn't have better things to do than spread hate and bring dishonor to us all). Not that my theory isn't 90% delu but it would make sense as we hadn't seen JY on JH's friend's radar or any association so recurrent as we have seen lately, of course they have been working together for a while now because of the special and it could be a natural transition but this trend has been going on since the very beggining of this project, so if it's on purpose that they make an effort to display their friendship for all of us to see I would think, PR wise, is a genius idea. JUST MY HUMBLE RAMBLING, feel free to call me crazy :wink:

Like I said earlier, HJY sticking close to Jihyo is a very advisable move and HJY is smart enough to know. Not saying that the friendship isn't genuine or anything. Genuine friendship and smart personal choices aren't mutually exclusive.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mn0096 said:

LOL. I can understand NY, LA, Chicago, Florida, and especially Hawaii, but West Virginia? I’m not shading W Va or anyone from there, but that’s a rather odd choice. Maybe the jersey just looks cool and SJH has no idea where W Va is. They’re all so cute, dancing like that. :D 

Is there's something about "West Virginia" that SJH wear? Or is that someone else clothes?? me and my delulu..

9 hours ago, smartace said:

IIRC she got that shirt during her infamous dissappearance in USA which coincide with KJK's (and his mum) presence in immediate area. 

Not saying you cannot buy shirts anywhere, but West Virginia is an 8 hour drive from NYC and pretty much there's no reason for foreign tourists to be visiting that state, because like mn0096 mentioned, its really not a touristy state

• Like 3

On 6/18/2018 at 2:36 AM, caliunnie said:

⚠️ CONSPIRACY THEORY ENDED⚠️ 

Honestly, I feel like the conspiracy theory is less of a conspiracy and more like truth :D I mean, we obviously don't know exactly what goes on in their real lives, what relationships they have with other people in the entertainment industry, etc. We basically only know what they tell us. Of course, watching SJH as an individual and in other shows, there was hardly any mention of HJY so I think it's safe to assume that they weren't good friends until recently and when news of the hate she has been getting was mentioned on RM and other shows, they decided to make more of an effort to show people that they are on good terms with each other in order to deter those anti-fans. They probably do have a genuine and real friendship, but it's just being broadcasted more in order to help HJY out. 

On 6/18/2018 at 2:36 AM, caliunnie said:

⚠️ RAMBLING AHEAD ⚠️ 

very curious about what shipping is to the rest of you :)

⚠️ RAMBLING OVER ⚠️ 

I have two types of shipping modes: casual and invested. In casual shipping mode, I'm just shipping people/characters for fun: I know that there isn't a chance of them ever becoming a couple in reality/canon, but I think the people/characters are compatible or look cute together. I never pay any mind to what other people say about my ship, because it's literally just something I do for fun and I acknowledge and accept (and usually, I even like or support) the main ship. These ships are usually based off of loose connections and circumstantial evidence and I usually just go with the flow on whatever happens to them. 

But then, there are ships that are more than that, ships where you know that there is a connection there and you have proof of it. Obviously, I'm much more invested in these ships, because it's more than just liking a pairing for fun, it's recognizing that there is something between these two that makes you realize that they have a deep bond with each other, that there is more to their interactions than meets the eye. This is what Spartace is like to me, especially since I feel like we've watched their relationship develop and grow so much over the years. These are the ships where I do mind what others think/say because I have such an overwhelming desire to share all that I've learned and observed about the two over the years in order to get nay-sayers to understand/acknowledge what I see and observe. These are the ships that I feel are "real" though in the case of shipping real people, I'm always aware that they might not end up together at all (though I do have to brag a bit that 3 out of the 4 ships that I were invested in that involved real life people ended up being in a relationship/getting married to each other. One of those couples is SA, whose status is uncertain as of now, but that makes me 3/3 for seeing my ships come true, so I'm hoping that SA will make it 4/4 :D:D If only the ratio for my fictional ships were the same though...:bawling::bawling::bawling:). 

Also, my condolences to Ji Suk Jin and family. Hope that he will find solace with his friends and family as well as his extended RM family during these hard times. (JSJ fighting!)  

• Like 6

Haven’t seen the latest ep, but saw this on IG. 2nd picture down the right of SA sitting facing each other gives me flashbacks to the infamous housewarming party pic, with SJH looking like she sat between KJK’s legs seconds before the pic was taken. Also, interesting comment by the original poster re: one reason for wearing sunglasses. CMIIW, but SA were the only ones wearing shades (except HH, who doesn’t matter in this case). Must be the blinding snow. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So basically couple shade? :D 

I find it interesting that KJK choose to sit across SJH, instead of you know, hangs out with the boys. Sitting next to KHN is also interesting.. because they dont have anything going for them (unless someone gonna start shipping them because they sit next to each other -- remember Hyunjin's wedding?) Sitting across SJH is as close as they can be onscreen without any fuss. Also, by sitting away from HJY, across and on the sides, again, KJK taking a subtle stance to distance himself. He can easily sit next to her --they have an ongoing loveline , and have SJH across him, but maybe, just maybe vetoed(delulu much) by SJH? Still, just started to download the episode.. just a flashing mind looking at the pictures posted above.

• Like 3

I havent watch the latest episode but i've seen some previews on instagram. I feel a little bit hurt towards SJH as no one picked to be her partner. KJK completely ignored her :( that just makes me sad my fellow spartce shippers! Why is she always an option?

3 hours ago, cho2 said:

I havent watch the latest episode but i've seen some previews on instagram. I feel a little bit hurt towards SJH as no one picked to be her partner. KJK completely ignored her :( that just makes me sad my fellow spartce shippers! Why is she always an option?

Very beginning, Jihyo said something at the airport about (the two of them) kissing with the Swiss Alps as a beautiful background. Not sure if something was lost in translation so Korean speaker please confirm.

Ok guys, so i'm done watching RM 406 by now, and this is my thought:

Spoiler

1. Unlikely the usual, we can see 4 loveline in this ep, LOL. HJY-KJK, KH-YSC, LDH-LKS, and last JSM-LSY. 

2. Remember what i posted earlier about the pair KH-KJK, YSC-SJH, SJH-HJY, it's not aired that much, we can see them a bit, after that YSC suggested changed their formation, and SJH choose the safe choice, HH. And you must know about the rest right?

3. At IG they said, they were not had many screen time, well, i don't know how about you guys, but i think that screen time quietly fair enough, for me.

4. Although KJK in loveline with HJY, but i can see, he didn't enjoyed it. He always sat beside with HH, YSC, even KH whenever he had free choice, And one another free choice, he sat in front of SJH, which was flutter my heart, and that was very touching scene, if you know what i mean..hehehe.

5. Well, i kinda immune with KJK's loveline after watched all his loveline, the more him in loveline, the more i'm sure he have relationship with SJH which was dodged him all the scene, but if you saw, he tried to close beside with SJH, and made sure SJH not had time to dodged him.LOL.Like in the train scene.So she can't move to another place.He even willing sat beside KH, only for sat in front of SJH.

6. Next week, we must ready for his loveline with HJY, i heard they HJY and KJK want to skiing together, but the preview said they had 'weather' problem. Make sure you prepare your heart guys.

I just realized our Spartace have the same brand suitcase, even the same grey colour, you can see in 34.44 and 37.03 minutes. OMG, where my eyes before? Why i just realized by now? maybe it is wrong? if you have time, help me by check on it.

5 hours ago, smartace said:

So basically couple shade? :D 

I find it interesting that KJK choose to sit across SJH, instead of you know, hangs out with the boys. Sitting next to KHN is also interesting.. because they dont have anything going for them (unless someone gonna start shipping them because they sit next to each other -- remember Hyunjin's wedding?) Sitting across SJH is as close as they can be onscreen without any fuss. Also, by sitting away from HJY, across and on the sides, again, KJK taking a subtle stance to distance himself. He can easily sit next to her --they have an ongoing loveline , and have SJH across him, but maybe, just maybe vetoed(delulu much) by SJH? Still, just started to download the episode.. just a flashing mind looking at the pictures posted above.

I agree with you

5 hours ago, cho2 said:

I'm glad he choose HH, instead KJK, HH is the safest choice. And She is not willing do loveline, so i appreciate her choice. Well don't take it to the heart(sorry poor grammar) if the RM boys do that, it's for the show, and she knew it, and i think KJK know from the start, SJH would not picked him, SJH not like controversy, so she dodged KJK in front of the screen, which strengthen my hunch they are really in love relationship, because KJK never picked her as his ideal type in front of the screen, although we can see all he want in his ideal type is in SJH character herself.Because he knew SJH not like that (being in spotlight scandal and all). If you see that restaurant scene when they choose their partner, when SJH choose HH, you can see KJK smile secretly like said "I know you would not pick me".

1 hour ago, dydrawer said:

Very beginning, Jihyo said something at the airport about (the two of them) kissing with the Swiss Alps as a beautiful background. Not sure if something was lost in translation so Korean speaker please confirm.

She hope KJK and HJY will kiss in Swiss Alps with beautiful night skies.LOL. I wonder if it her conscience toward KJK. Kissing in Swiss Alps with beautifull night skies?? LOL. I hope our spartace make it happen (OMG my delulu overload, sorry)

• Like 3