[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

5 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

img-52cf5e46705528911e6a9426bb07c416_zps

img-7014a198fab7d4d2590d116ef4174e95_zps

img-3da75f2293d767172d31941e15fa44f9_zps

I am just glad that we get to see her smiling brightly

Credit to song ji hyo hong kong fan base

she gave the true meaning of beautiful. .. not just by her looks but her inneR beauty.. really a strong ace.. 

3 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Daesang nominees singing an old song. KJK is singing along and SJH looks emotional (almost tearing up). The song is very emotional. 

what song?

• Like 4

turn on live streaming on side. im unfamiliar with most of the program, may be they dont have sbs world like kbs world. nothing much on running man so far

the song is dont worry, reply 1988 ost, its a great song

finally lee kwang soo win something

he and all the cast cry

image.png

• Like 10

Spartace have managed to sit next to each other that the table for 2011, 2014, 2015, and now 2016 SBS Awards, and they've stood next to each other for six of the seven group photoshoots, I think. And I don't think there was a proper group red carpet in 2012, the year they missed.

Image result for running man sbs awards 2010

Image result for running man sbs awards 2011

Image result for running man sbs awards 2013

Image result for running man sbs awards 2014

Image result for running man sbs awards 2015

I don't think anyone else had stood together with the same consistency as spartace. 

• Like 8

I'm not watching it live, but seeing all these pictures makes me sad. It has been such a great show, and I hate that it had to end like this. The members didn't deserve to go through this. I don't want RM season 2, and I don't want SBS to profit anymore off the members, but I know things don't always turn out the way you want them. Seven years. Seven years, and they have to cry like this at their last award ceremony together. 

• Like 7

21 hours ago, bogummish said:

SBS handed out awards to these three and some netizen are asking why it didnt go to RM instead. These three didnt even contribute this much to variety.

They just dont know what to do... all the do is totally a mess.. maybe their standard to choose the winner is different with our standard.. but its really doesnt even makes sense.. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 5

Just now, bogummish said:

They cancelled Viewer's choice and gave Entertainer Award to these nugus omg....  F U C K YOU SBS

they are not just nugus, they aren't even entertaining to begin with... Seolhyun is so awkward in running man lol i can't even bear to watch her parts sometimes. SBS is really making a fool of themselves.

• Like 5