[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Screen_Shot_2016_12_26_at_3_57_49_AM.png

the episode today is sweet, they get all the questions correct. this was filmed back on 5th dec.

the last part was filmed this morning, SJH still has lipstick on, i dont think she ever wear red lipstick on RM

KSH part today was insignificant, even if she wasnt there it would still be fine. she doesnt cut out for variety yet, when the member was talking, she just cut them off then reading the script

• Like 6

I just watched tonight's episode. And I don't know about anyone else but I personally loved this episode. It was them just pranking and loving to play around w/ each other, it's just so pure and I love it so much. Especially the last mission with the telepathy game, these people understand and know each other best and it makes me cry. 

• Like 8

I really enjoyed this episode as well. I liked both these last two episodes, and maybe the PDs were starting to get the hang of it.... The telepathy game is so emotional after everything that's happened. I think KJK was the one who knew most of the answers right away, and when you couple that with how haha looked after KJK at the award ceremony... I just love all the members.

• Like 6

I wasn't going to share this bc I wanted to just keep it to myself. I think as Running Man fans but also Spartace fans, these last few weeks has just been crazy for us. I watched the Awards Show & SBS has officially gone to my hate list - this is coming from someone who has watched Dramas mostly by SBS. Anyone who has watched SBS drama awards, they're also a little EHHHH and sucky during that show. 

As for the Entertainment Awards, there are a thousand  things going on my mind right now. The fact that the cameras or even production failed to acknowledge RM's existence during the show. They would occasionally show Jae Suk & Kwang soo throughout the whole time. It's as if SBS is really thinking that we would forget what happened and move on, that's not going to happen. Especially when RM has contributed HUGELY to their station, fanbase and basically and most definitely funds. Watching it live tonight, there was a lot of VIEWS watchig, close to 2M. I can certainly promise that internationally, the award shows won't do fairly well in view w/o RM. The disrespectful, rude, failed and obvious intentions to AVOID RM at all cost was seen by US & NEITZENS. They can try and make it better in whatever next few months after RM ends but it won't happen. The Variety Department needs a change up, pronto. 

What I DID LOVE about the award show tonight was the fact that many fellow colleagues ACKNOWLEDGED RUNNING MAN THEMSELVES. You can tell that they KNOW what's going on in their eyes. Almost importantly, the way the RM members held onto their elegance and grace throughout the whole time. This is 3.5 hours long live show and RM merely got less than 7 mins of time. despite that, the members were sitting and smiling throughout the whole thing. They won't let SBS win and the neitzens know that. 

Whatever may happen after RM ends, if YJS gets a new show or some may say LKS may join him, WHATEVER MAY HAPPEN - I will stand by each and every member in the path they go. Because what makes me feel bad is that we won't see them as a whole in less than 2 months. BUT KEEP IN MIND that these members are family and there is no doubt they will always hang out when they can. 

HAHA & YJS has Infinity Challenge, which I also watch, so makes me feel ok that I will still see them. Maybe after 2 months time, RM members can slowly start guest staring on IC or shy other variety show, share their piece on whatever happened.  

• Like 10

I still don't understand why raising bullying a cult is acceptable even on Christmas day.

Loved how KJK and Haha managed to silence the kids for a full 10 seconds and how Ji Hyo got full sentences of lyrics without figuring out the title. I'm still smiling at the "Shut it baby" moment from previous ep.

Once again we were sown how Ji Hyo is not mean and very respectful of JSJ; I can get why last year he said "she's my ideal type". I only watch bits of the awards on this thread  and atmosphere looks definitely tense this time around (a bit off topic and just one year later but I have a feeling that the one who advised KJK to postpone a marriage was actually Ji Hyo and not JSJ)

Telepathy game was really touching and LKS acceptance speech at that awards show while others were tearing up (I saw a comment somewhere saying that SA looked like proud parents, I can totally relate)

Wishing all the best for all of them and waiting for a big announcement concerning our lovely, hot and  genuinely kind couple in 2017.

• Like 8

i don't understand why is it that the running man is the one that is apologizing? they themselves suffered along with the entire running man family, if there is someone that needs to apologize, it would be that CP gong heechul, but no, that richard simmons stays low, and get the rm PD to wipe his richard simmons instead of apologizing to us himself. 

and this just proves sbs lack of sincerity. totally disappointed

• Like 5

Screenshot_20161226-061326_zpsou3c0cjj.p

Screenshot_20161226-080609_zpsnxxnvv7a.pI

Liucami replied, she said she forgot whether they hugged or held hands first ... Anyway those two hugged each other for a while... JH didn't care about herself getting all wet but instead rush to get JK a towel. Also maybe JK wasn't feeling too well yesterday and seems to have many thoughts running in his mind so JH and Haha had been trying to make him happy.

The second photo was captured from 圓夢's weibo. She was a massive fan of JK and she flew to Korea and las vegas. She said even JH was feeling really cold herself(coz she got wet) she still gave JK the tower first and comfort him, I was touched.

• Like 13

10 hours ago, bogummish said:

Spartace moment from this episode. They play rock paper scissors,  finalists are YJS, KJK and SJH. YJS puts down his hand, Spartace lock fingers together but the scene gets cut. It looks clearer in video but i dont have the video.

Someone made gif.

7446F939361099A9921F7202DB38D1BA_zpshjel

Credit to owner

C0778E942F98C49443FE582688080619_zpshelq

Edited by chelseafjl8
  • Like 6

33 minutes ago, bogummish said:

@chelseafjl8 on the subject of KJK fans, they were outside the awards venue yesterday and held banners for him. I posted it some pages back. "You worked hard for 7 years, Jong Kook Oppa, kachi kalkke" It was really sweet.

Yes, I saw on weibo, but these two fans were not the same group of people who held the banners.

• Like 1

Liucami added: they kept talking to JK, on an on, otherwise JK just keeps his head down, made me feel sad. Haha side hugged him once in a while. (This happened at the filming site)

Before the ceremony

She said: we were at the other side of the elevator, we found it weird because it seemed like he didn't get in the elevator, but later we found that he was hiding at the side... Few minutes before the ceremony, JK and JH started heading up, JH was waving at fans, JK wasn't facing fans inside the elevator, not even willing to speak.

Jk's manager wore a scowl on his face, scary...

• Like 10

Among the talk of Haha and JH trying to cheer JK up, in addition to Haha's movements during Gfriend's performance, there was a similarly cute moment by JH during the TT performance where I think she made it look like JK was TT-ing:

GN5ATRm.gif

From this video: 

• Like 10

It was really sad yesterday , even i know from the beginning it will be very hard to our SA .
but seeing them in-front of my eyes during LKS speech made me cry with them , jh cry , JK try as much as he can not cry ..
LKS start cry when he try to call JH name , he can't do it at first , then try again and everyone knew how it will be hard for him , to stand there and talk about  a popular show which just end on bad decision .
i hope he is never go down and keep thinking about more details , like what did he say on ep 295.

he admit struggled with this thought before what SBS did to him , i know it's affect them much

but i hope SA know that they are funny on their own , and can do much on any upcoming project  

ANmPQjb.png

T5WZXgC.png

KVSZIMP.png

ZH3rs2D.png

D0QatJV.png

PeoPHKz.png

zmH4bcb.png

MfxhTf5.png

uGAh5K0.png

gRu6FZm.png

V6p5Ini.png

vMu6BAS.png

ANmPQjb.png

T5WZXgC.png

EwzA2D1.png

• Like 4

^ sure 

look how haha only after finish his word give the mic to JH not JK as he knew JK won't say anything .

jh refuse , give it back to jk then end up with LKS ,

what to say there ? after filming and make them apologize instead of special ep , then attended this awards ( with no wait anything from SBS ! ) 

happy LKS declare he is Happy with our SA (it's last time for them )

sorry for this bad quality 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, bogummish said:

From kkuljaem. Netizen reactions to RM episode.

1. [+6,382, -77] I like what they're aiming for but the members shouldn't be reading the apology card for the producers but the producers must come out and personally apologize 

2. [+5,016, -54] They worked so well getting those 5 telepathy questions right but after shooting, they called Kim Jong Kook and notified him of his departure then let Song Ji Hyo know two days after. Their leave remained on the news for three days, it was revealed that the producers made the one-sided decision to take them off the program. Then ultimately, Running Man announced that it's ending in February...Ridiculous 

3. [+4,883, -49] Why do the members have to do the apologizing?

4. [+3,322, -41] This is how the PDs handle an apology.... If only you didn't do such thing in the beginning 

5. [+2,808, -46] Do well in the remaining time. Producers-ah, these members are so precious I'm telling you

6. [+479, -9] What's the fault of the members?? Isn't the producers 100% at fault?? Why do the members  Shouldn't the producers come out and apologize, not the members?

7. [+421, -8] Too late... and why must the members apologize?? Producers, come out and do it

8. [+437, -14] What did Yoo Jae Suk do so wrong to deserve this? It's the PD in-charge who should be apologizing

First, I wish that Pd in charge can make an apologies statement by their own mouth.. but now I'm realized that it wont happen. all the sorry words that I heard is from people who didnt do the mistake.. Theis statement about saying sorry is just a lip service.. and point out to "misunderstanding" thing to be blame. 

Maybe they hope that this case will be forgeten by the time.. and when they start a new show with YJs/LkS or YjS/KhD .. fans will be back to sbs.. their main market now is YJs fans and LKS fans.

• Like 5