Jump to content

[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo


Recommended Posts

maybe it's because I have the spartace blues but I've been watching RM from the beginning. & ive noticed that in the beginning, he has used his manner hands when he carries JH. 

Lately, I'm not sure when probably early 2014 or late of it, I can't remember but when he does carry her on FM or RM, those manner hands are gone. 

BTW, anyone who is into Korean media or dramas like the rest of us, January 1st is approaching. That particular day is literally a DoomsDay for couples bc Dispatch would do their magic and reveal a secret couple. Now, I would LOVE if SPARTACE reveal their relationship on their own time (bc honest to goodness, there are too many signs of them being together, if we're wrong I might just cry) but there's also a side of me that just wants Dispatch to reveal it. I feel like an awful person wishing that. He's the only a dragon brother that hasn't married and with all these indication nowadays from Cha Tae Hyun & the fact spartace being fired at the same time, I remain hopeful. 

Im crazy, aren't I?

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • WanZ

    1823

  • mn0096

    1090

  • airplanegirl

    966

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing really to comment on about the episode itself as I have not watched it yet. But I have noticed that this thread has kind of taken a different direction after the petition and firing incident.

ALERT: LONG POST AHEAD! I just finished watching the latest episode, and here are my thoughts about it. My earlier comments were made before watching the episode, so I hope you'll overlook things

Random thoughts Remember JK said he will slowly reveal to the public that he is in a relationship( I don't remember that exact words he used or when he said that) because he don't want to be like

9 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

maybe it's because I have the spartace blues but I've been watching RM from the beginning. & ive noticed that in the beginning, he has used his manner hands when he carries JH. 

Lately, I'm not sure when probably early 2014 or late of it, I can't remember but when he does carry her on FM or RM, those manner hands are gone. 

BTW, anyone who is into Korean media or dramas like the rest of us, January 1st is approaching. That particular day is literally a DoomsDay for couples bc Dispatch would do their magic and reveal a secret couple. Now, I would LOVE if SPARTACE reveal their relationship on their own time (bc honest to goodness, there are too many signs of them being together, if we're wrong I might just cry) but there's also a side of me that just wants Dispatch to reveal it. I feel like an awful person wishing that. He's the only a dragon brother that hasn't married and with all these indication nowadays from Cha Tae Hyun & the fact spartace being fired at the same time, I remain hopeful. 

Im crazy, aren't I?

 

you guys keep saying fired as if spartace stopped the show while the rest continued, no they called them back pretty much right after and apologized and came to the agreement to end runningman early instead, anyway I think if spartace will be caught often alone then it would be quite interesting

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

maybe it's because I have the spartace blues but I've been watching RM from the beginning. & ive noticed that in the beginning, he has used his manner hands when he carries JH. 

Lately, I'm not sure when probably early 2014 or late of it, I can't remember but when he does carry her on FM or RM, those manner hands are gone. 

BTW, anyone who is into Korean media or dramas like the rest of us, January 1st is approaching. That particular day is literally a DoomsDay for couples bc Dispatch would do their magic and reveal a secret couple. Now, I would LOVE if SPARTACE reveal their relationship on their own time (bc honest to goodness, there are too many signs of them being together, if we're wrong I might just cry) but there's also a side of me that just wants Dispatch to reveal it. I feel like an awful person wishing that. He's the only a dragon brother that hasn't married and with all these indication nowadays from Cha Tae Hyun & the fact spartace being fired at the same time, I remain hopeful. 

Im crazy, aren't I?

 

Tbh i don't care wether Dispatch release the news or SA announcing that they're together themselves.....but i hope it is soon so that I can see these ignorant MC shippers that is bashing JK without a cause in his ig can cry a river and eat their words, and also the ones that keeps saying MC is real while calling SA shippers delusional, they're really getting on my nerves these days....

Tbh i think that SA announcing that they're together themselves seems more favorable for them since they would be celebrated more for owning up to their relationship.....they will probably get bashed by knetz if they were caught in a scandal by Dispatch...

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

 

you guys keep saying fired as if spartace stopped the show while the rest continued, no they called them back pretty much right after and apologized and came to the agreement to end runningman early instead, anyway I think if spartace will be caught often alone then it would be quite interesting

 

they didnt exactly call them back right? not right after? Especially when their secondary plan of having KDH to join backfired on them. The pd & people who follow them each and every day in filming WERE the ones who apologized. The ONE who did the damage didn't and HASNT ever apologize. Not even SBS has the balls enough to. 

Honestly, I wouldn't call it an "agreement". More like a dilemma bc the other members had no problem quitting after SPARTACE's truth was revealed. It was the members themselves that decided it's best to end the show in feb. for me, it was a "take it or leave it" situation that sbs had to choose. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

 

you guys keep saying fired as if spartace stopped the show while the rest continued, no they called them back pretty much right after and apologized and came to the agreement to end runningman early instead, anyway I think if spartace will be caught often alone then it would be quite interesting


You can't deny the fact that they were let go at a point in time to put into nicer terms if you do not prefer the word fired.  I don't think there's a better way to describe the event when people want to refer back to the unfortunate situation in their posts. In my opinion, I do not think SBS called them back per say or wanted them back.  It's probably the rest of the remaining members who gave SBS an ultimatum that they won't continue without the two.  There has always been an agreement with the members that they were going to end the show together, based on HaHa's management statement.  This wasn't an agreement between SBS and the cast.  But because if the cast ultimately agreed to end the show right then and there at the emergency meeting, SBS would be at a loss as to what to do.  They don't have a show to immediately replaced RM, and with the product placement money they probably receive for RM, they would be in more chaos.  They had to give into what the other members want to prevent screwing themselves further.

Anyways, the SBS award show was awkward as hell.  I follow a lot of the other variety shows, and the daesang winner was, imo, a pretty good choice.  Though the other awards winners were kind of debatable.  I think my feelings about the award show is right in line with everyone who has posted about the show.  The lack of screen time for RM members is sad.  Knowing the show is going to end, and there has been absolutely no tribute to a variety show that had made it's mark in the Hallyu Wave is pretty disappointing.  I think no one will argue against that RM has helped the Korean Variety shows make it's mark globally.  I didn't want JK and JH to get a pity award, but at least an award to honour the show could've been done.  It's clear that SBS cancelled the viewer's choice award bc they anticipated RM to win.  It seemed like SBS wanted nothing to do with RM anymore, which is so sad cause I feel any other channels would want to buy RM and anything associated with it.  The cast were no longer seated in front and centre at the awards show, even though I know the venue changed, but I mean it's clear that SBS wanted to avoid more RM controversy.  But it backfired in the end, cause Knetz can remember that the show has been cancelled and that RM was one of the most popular variety show at a point in time, and also one of the variety show that was and is earning money for SBS variety department.  

Also that IG post about RM members not wanting awards but ending up giving one to LKS (LKS deserved that award, and his speech was a tearjerker for RM fans) was bullsht.  They would've publicized that before the awards show, and HaHa would not have been a nominee if that was the case.  KPop Star's judges were nominees for the DaeSang Award, but have withdrew from the contention because they didn't feel like they deserved it.  This made it to the articles.  So whatever bullsht SBS wanted to give to calm the fans down was a failure.  You could've tried harder, SBS. 

Anyways, bittersweet to see the finals episodes come in the next month, but excited to see what the other members will be doing in 2017! 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joyspartace_stv said:

 

they didnt exactly call them back right? not right after? Especially when their secondary plan of having KDH to join backfired on them. The pd & people who follow them each and every day in filming WERE the ones who apologized. The ONE who did the damage didn't and HASNT ever apologize. Not even SBS has the balls enough to. 

Honestly, I wouldn't call it an "agreement". More like a dilemma bc the other members had no problem quitting after SPARTACE's truth was revealed. It was the members themselves that decided it's best to end the show in feb. for me, it was a "take it or leave it" situation that sbs had to choose. 

 

 Well for me calling them back within 24 hours is considered right after,  how they came to terms to end the show we don't know we just know for a fact that they were called back and asked to stay until the end and that they changed their plans after the meeting and wanted to end the show on good terms with all members, and to prevent the show from ending in a totally disastrous way!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hr12_stv said:

 

Tbh i don't care wether Dispatch release the news or SA announcing that they're together themselves.....but i hope it is soon so that I can see these ignorant MC shippers that is bashing JK without a cause in his ig can cry a river and eat their words, and also the ones that keeps saying MC is real while calling SA shippers delusional, they're really getting on my nerves these days....

Tbh i think that SA announcing that they're together themselves seems more favorable for them since they would be celebrated more for owning up to their relationship.....they will probably get bashed by knetz if they were caught in a scandal by Dispatch...

Agree with you.. I think its better to reveal their relationship by their own side not by dispatch or any media.. cz like u said before there are probably to get bash from Knetz. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lostinthisdream said:


You can't deny the fact that they were let go at a point in time to put into nicer terms if you do not prefer the word fired.  I don't think there's a better way to describe the event when people want to refer back to the unfortunate situation in their posts. In my opinion, I do not think SBS called them back per say or wanted them back.  It's probably the rest of the remaining members who gave SBS an ultimatum that they won't continue without the two.  There has always been an agreement with the members that they were going to end the show together, based on HaHa's management statement.  This wasn't an agreement between SBS and the cast.  But because if the cast ultimately agreed to end the show right then and there at the emergency meeting, SBS would be at a loss as to what to do.  They don't have a show to immediately replaced RM, and with the product placement money they probably receive for RM, they would be in more chaos.  They had to give into what the other members want to prevent screwing themselves further.
 

 

Firstly we know from tiny that the one who created this mess was ONE person, and that one person fast got to realize that he made a disastrous choice when he let go of the two most popular members ( even the former PDS liked his post showing they were clearly against what happened to SJH and KJK) he created soo much havoc and put the show on a gamble, unfortunately for him the gamble didn't pay of and he ended up losing everything!

the way he ruined one of SK most popular variety shows so fast after he was in-charge makes me hope that his image and reputation in the industrie is forever ruined

Link to post
Share on other sites

@joyspartace_stv I agree, but do you think it was really just members' idea? I mean, would sbs really do nothing about this controversy if the remaining members didn't care and moved on?
I think they would try to do something to solve this too ...

3 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

 

Firstly we know from tiny that the one who created this mess was ONE person, and that one person fast got to realize that he made a disastrous choice when he let go of the two most popular members ( even the former PDS liked his post showing they were clearly against what happened to SJH and KJK) he created soo much havoc and put the show on a gamble, unfortunately for him the gamble didn't pay of and he ended up losing everything!

the way he ruined one of SK most popular variety shows so fast after he was in-charge makes me hope that his image and reputation in the industrie is forever ruined

But we can't lie to ourselves by saying that they were not fired ... they were ... they were just called back because that spawned a controversy, by the WAY they were fired (before they notice this, the korean fans were quite satisfied with the news) and because the other guy gave up accepting the offer.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, pinsc said:

@joyspartace_stv I agree, but do you think it was really just members' idea? I mean, would sbs really do nothing about this controversy if the remaining members didn't care and moved on?
I think they would try to do something to solve this too ...

But we can't lie to ourselves by saying that they were not fired ... they were ... they were just called back because that spawned a controversy, by the WAY they were fired (before they notice this, the korean fans were quite satisfied with the news) and because the other guy gave up accepting the offer.

 

Exactly. I know I've used the words sacked and fired on this board because that's exactly what happened to them. They were let go, essentially told they weren't needed anymore. Plans were in place for the replacement to start his job already. I don't think there's a need to sugar coat it.

sure, sbs backed down pretty soon. Within 48 hours. But this was due to the massive backlash and the fact that sa's co workers decided to band together and stick with them. I wouldn't even say sa got back their jobs but rather, their notice period extended from immediate to 2 months long in February. Sbs backed down because their entire staff strength chose to boycott otherwise essentially. Sbs had no choice. 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good day!
Sorry if my post is a little off topic but is anyone in this forum Chinese or is living in China or anyone who knows, is JK really that popular in China and how popular is he in there? I've read a lot about his popularity in China but I am just curious as to what extend is he popular, is he like a household name in there? I've watched his Chinese show with Lynn Hung and a lot of people recognize him in there. So I'm just curious, hehe. Sorry for the off topic post. Anyways, have a good day ahead. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, ive been lurking around for the longest time but was more of the quiet readers lol. 

just wondering but, how sure are yall that spartace are dating irl? i mean, im like 90% sure theyre dating but i cant like be a 100% sure bc 1) they need to confirm it 2) i just feel unsure about it sometimes lol 

but i really love them tgt tho even if its just a bro-sis relationship heh :sweatingbullets:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lowkey15 said:

hello, ive been lurking around for the longest time but was more of the quiet readers lol. 

just wondering but, how sure are yall that spartace are dating irl? i mean, im like 90% sure theyre dating but i cant like be a 100% sure bc 1) they need to confirm it 2) i just feel unsure about it sometimes lol 

but i really love them tgt tho even if its just a bro-sis relationship heh :sweatingbullets:

Hi there...

In my point of view.. I dont know whether they are dating or not. No one can make sure it until they reveal the truth.

than to say they are dating, I'm prefer to think that there are something going on between them and thats special. Cz for me they are..

Too close as a co-worker

Too sweet as a friend 

One level above just care each other.. 

They way they treat each other, those gazes, those hugs, how they depend to each other and many more... it will be doesnt make sense ever for me to think that theres nothing happen between them..

 

 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mary-ann said:

keep saying fired as if spartace stopped the show while the rest continued, no they called them back pretty much right after and apologize

they got fired by sbs, sbs realize that they made a huge mistake, apologized to them, and spartace return for theirs 4 friends left behind. 

the fact that they apologized for the sake of making them come back to the show, it just make their move insincere lol

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jongimsarang said:

Good day!
Sorry if my post is a little off topic but is anyone in this forum Chinese or is living in China or anyone who knows, is JK really that popular in China and how popular is he in there? I've read a lot about his popularity in China but I am just curious as to what extend is he popular, is he like a household name in there? I've watched his Chinese show with Lynn Hung and a lot of people recognize him in there. So I'm just curious, hehe. Sorry for the off topic post. Anyways, have a good day ahead. :)

Popular enough to get him 300million votes last year although it's definitely not from 300 million fans.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, lowkey15 said:

hello, ive been lurking around for the longest time but was more of the quiet readers lol. 

just wondering but, how sure are yall that spartace are dating irl? i mean, im like 90% sure theyre dating but i cant like be a 100% sure bc 1) they need to confirm it 2) i just feel unsure about it sometimes lol 

but i really love them tgt tho even if its just a bro-sis relationship heh :sweatingbullets:

I would say I'm 90% sure as well because it's really unusual for JK to be so closed to a girl and his behaviour speaks for itself unless JK really treats her as a brother which he really shouldn't.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. @lowkey15 Welcome aboard! Im also fairly new to this forum and its a great one.

Well, for me I think the possibility of them dating is about 85%, I'm keeping my 15% for my sanity unless its proven otherwise.
I really can't explain there relationship cause its quite dynamic, they act somewhat different onscreen and off screen but  the care in each other is still quite evident. I don't have any brother so I can't confirm nor deny what other people say that there relationship is that of siblings but observing from my cousins and comparing there gestures it has that certain factors in it that can be considered   unsibling like to do.

** I know I've just said that I am reserving my 15% for my sanity but I'm gonna take the 5% for my delulu. Here goes, could it be that HaHa and JK are aware of this ship. I mean like it is a part of soompi and they just ask for votes for soompi awards and I read somewhere that JKs friend tiny likes SA post, so if his aware that SA exists there is a big possibility that he knows this ship cause when you search #spartace or spartace, this forum is one of the sites that pops out and since they are that close Tiny could have told him about it.
 Hahaha. Delusion overload.

Sorry for the long post. :)

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like Tiny is the little hope I keep holding onto. He follows SPARTACE fan pages, two of the most popular fanpages on IG. For me, he keeps me still believing and shippping onto SPARTACE. 

Its like the post he uploaded the day when RM was announced to end on FEB. "it's not an ending. It's just  the point in the story where you turn the page." Almost like an indication that even when RM does come into an end, it's NOT the end of the Running Man Family. We all know how close knit they are with each other, spending late nights until dawn talking with each other, always there when it's needed. We will still possibly see their interactions on HAHA's, JK's or SJ's or Kwangsoo's IG. Another reason of that quote, almost like the beginning of Spartace for us. 

Like I said, with the things that have been happening lately and CTH saying what he did during KBS (even if 50% could possibly be scripted, but I mean we saw JK's reaction so lol) I remain hopeful into the relationship of Spartace. 

Their interactions on and off screen is just too much for me not to think that they're together. I believe there is something going on. We've seen each of JK or JH's habits rubbing off of each other, couples start acting alike you know. 

Oh, what I do love is the growing friendship between HAHA & JH. We saw evidence of that during SBS awards on a Christmas when those two were busy trying to make JK smile. 

This family, this RUNNING MAN family that we know and love so dearly, I believe that no matter - this forum will stay alive after FEB. and that we will see such cute moments on IG on reunions or just get together for dinner (:

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo
  • Guest unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..