[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1
11 minutes ago, bidovacsb said:

Hes most likely saying "You're using your [human] connections well", i.e. you have a good right hand man.

Can you break down the sentence and give me the exact words with their translation? How come the other korean fan took it for the word 'wife'? Do these words sound similar? Or was it a case of hearing something else? Thanks a lot!

Guest athoughtcloud1

@chelseafjl8 Thanks a lot for the information. Objectively speaking, their hugging and holding hands need not mean they are dating, just that they have gotten really close and are supporting each other like may be never before to get through this mess. But as a Spartacer who believes they are together, it really warms my heart to hear this. 

7 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

A fan of JK( also a spartace shipper) was present when they filmed today, she saw spartace held hands for a very long time... Also they hugged for a very long time.

( She was thee today because she wanted to go and watch the awards ceremony but couldn't manage to get a ticket so she watched them film the recording was held today in the SBS building.

I will update asap when I see more information.

Creidit to liucami from JK's baidu tieba

Screenshot_20161225-110324_zpsikb3p6bg.p

Hmm the original poster seems to have used the word 抱, not 搂, which would likely mean a full hug and not just side hugging. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. 

Whatever it is their support for each other definitely is there. We'll see what happens tonight, if any

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

A fan of JK( also a spartace shipper) was present when they filmed today, she saw spartace held hands for a very long time... Also they hugged for a very long time.

( She was thee today because she wanted to go and watch the awards ceremony but couldn't manage to get a ticket so she watched them film the recording was held today in the SBS building.

I will update asap when I see more information.

Creidit to liucami from JK's baidu tieba

Screenshot_20161225-110324_zpsikb3p6bg.p

Did she say wether they were holding hands and hugging when the camera was rolling or was it off-cam??

Guest athoughtcloud1
1 minute ago, myrunningman1 said:

Hmm the original poster seems to have used the word 抱, not 搂, which would likely mean a full hug and not just side hugging. Maybe I'm reading too much into it

I don't know chinese, but a full hug suits the occasion. Quite sure they were both pretty emotional. Perhaps the other members also hugged them, but may be not for that long! The 'holding hands' part warms my heart! That spartacer is so lucky to witness such an emotional moment!

20 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

wonder when they shot for this.

Thank you for the translation, bido. Nice to see you here! Merry Xmas!

I believe the caption said it was shot this morning (plus the outfits match what we've seen).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Two fancam videos from the awards - JK and JH getting into the same car and JH laughing while JK says something inside the car

http://www.weibo.com/3323457882/EnM06pnzD?ref=home&rid=1_0_8_2633220689475411560&type=comment

http://www.weibo.com/5755845083/EnLZzB3AG?ref=home&rid=12_0_8_2633220689475411560&type=comment

Only the two of them in the car seemingly. Was that LKS beside them who didnt get in? The smile in the car was very very sweet

• Like 4