[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I'm posting in here cause I find it quiet weird that they timed the shooting with the sbs award. I just hope that the freaking network didn't plan this to make another childish and unprofessional move. Like making our SA compulsorily attend the award and make them apologize in front of other SBS actors, producers and higher ups. I hope that is not the apology they are talking about.
Sigh, but like my older sister said after I let her read the KJK article, the good people are the ones that are bullied and criticized the most. And heck they don't deserve it in any way but still happens to them. Still all the best for our SA at the end of the day the best things happen to people who endure and stay good till the end. :)

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

13 hours ago, bogummish said:

@airplanegirl I rewatched the scene and I tried listening to what the korean fanwrote down. When SJH said "JK Oppa is good at everything" HaHa says in the background (SA Naver are saying HaHa was talking to SJH cause he spoke directly after her, and YJS wasn't going to comment until SJH showed off abt her oppa's strenght (he merely nodded his head when KJK said he was injured but was triggered when SJH spoke): anyway HaHa apparently said 아주 그냥 안사람 잘뒀어  (It's just that you do well as one's wife???? an saram means "one's wife") and then YJS keeps saying 'we have an advantage'', Haha says " 은근슬쩍 자랑해 " (you're sneakily showing off) and then him, Gary and HaHa exchange glances and laugh like lil kids. But KJK and SJH don't seem to notice anything, no reaction from them.

Maybe better to ask a native abt the first sentence though lol. My Korean is very limited.

Thanks a lot @bogummish. May be @bidovacsb can help us? What does this mean?   아주 그냥 안사람 잘뒀어. Please watch from 20.01 to 20.20 seconds in episode 251.

Guest athoughtcloud1

Cha Tae Hyun was jokingly holding on to JK when they walked in to present the awards as if he was giving him support during troubling times and then JK removed his hand. 

Their exchange during the awards

Complaining about how they weren't paired with a female partner.

Tae Hyun asks when Jong Kook would get married, asks how long he is going to lie for, saying that he thinks Jong Kook has a girlfriend already.

Asks how he has more free time after marraige than before. Tae Hyun says he will tell him everything once he gets married 

Jong Kook talks about how Tae Hyun is responsible for a whole bunch of bad rumors like how he has a kid in the US

cre: Soompi KBS live blog

I thought they would show YJS and LKS when Kookie was presenting, but they didn't.  Kim Jong Min won the Daesang for 1N2D.

The contrast between KBS and SBS!

18 minutes ago, bogummish said:

This reminds me of an old interview of CTH and KJK. KJK kept teasing CTH that he looks like he has a gf, CTH kept denying and said he was single. That same year he married his almost 10year long gf.

Same here!!! Isn't this will be happening again ? Lol

• Like 3

jk seem surprise indeed and to me i view  cth question seem like you have a gf and jk asking if he is crazy as what the hell are you doing saying that here in front of everyone when am not ready to come clean and i too believe he has a gf but not yet ready to share it with the world so we just have to wait and see how long he will hold out on us.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Article on Naver abt CTH saying KJK has a girlfriend.

Comments: "It's Song Ji Hyo" "Call Dispatch" "It's Song Ji Hyo for sure" "Why do you always go to the US then?" "The way he denied, there is something.. "

The song ji hyo ones were downvoted lmao. Netizen are so salty.

Well they can choke kekekeke.....but it's still nice to see that there are koreans who are open to the idea of uri SA dating:wub:

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

@bogummish Some of the downvoters might even be individual fans of the two members who think they are dating but don't want a rumour to spread at this point? Most of the upvotes are for nice comments about JK, so either it is his fans who want to protect him from rumours which may be true or those who want him for themselves!

I had expected JK's marriage and single status to be discussed - that is what they have been doing on award shows from god knows when. Some of it might have been script, things like 'when are you getting married' etc, but feel that CTH slightly went off the script with the GF comment. I have often noticed that when JK gets angry over something n is trying to hold it in, he has this  tongue action where he moves his tongue sideways to touch his inside cheek. And he does it here as well before grabbing CTH's collar. He also looks slightly embarrassed when the audience goes 'woah' after the mini-scuffle on stage. JK tries to then present it as CTH's penchant for creating baseless rumours reminding the audience about the past rumors CTH has spread like  the 'child in US', 'likes men' etc. 

The last time JK n CTH met on a show, on TFS, CTH was asking JK if it is coz he likes men that he hasn't yet got married (though CTH's mom's first greeting to JK when she guested on the show and met him backstage was 'how is your agi?'). It means CTH has started saying something different n closer to the truth. So perhaps he feels it is time JK started giving hints though JK still seems quite scared of things leaking out. 

I wonder If they are downvoting the Song Jihyo comments cause Jihyo's loveline is still lingering around, or the ones down voting it are just angry JK-YEH shippers?

Although @athoughtcloud1 may be right. The ones downvoting those Song Jihyo comments are just JK fans trying to protect him.

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1
57 minutes ago, bogummish said:

@athoughtcloud1 did anyone figure out what the HaHa comment was abt? I think the korean fan said it was an important comment for the SA naver community.

She said she will post a video and explain it again. Bido also seems busy.

I get a gist of what is happening, but not the exact words. From what I understand, Haha's comment is clearly not meant as a reaction to JS' claim of their having an advantage over the others. Haha and Gary won't be laughing like two school kids sharing an inside joke to something which is not even funny! Perhaps an episode where it was all about couples - couples getting jealous of each other, not liking certain things in each other, business couples etc did make Haha  latch on to a comment that came from somebody who was part of a real couple. For one episode, Haha was not Haha, but Byul's husband. So perhaps he saw JH also in the same way - not as his colleague, but as somebody's wife/GF?  They were after all coming after that chat in the car about jealous partners etc. So JH's statement about 'JK being good at everything' which usually would have passed off as an RM fact may have brought out Haha's naughty side. As you said, first he says something about "just because you have a good wife" in the middle of JS talking about how they are at an advantage. That comment though apparently directed towards JS, is meant as response to JH saying "JK oppa is good at everything". I don't know whether JK heard the first comment, but he slightly turns his head in Haha's direction before turning it back to JS. JH meanwhile (around the time the ann saaraam part comes up) bends down to do something.Yet Haha's first comment gets submerged in the talk. Then he tries again with "you are slyly boasting", apparently meant again for JS, but actually meant as response to JH's comment. Gary catches on and laughs while the singer couple don't seem to have got it and Byul looks puzzled. That means it is an inside joke.  I guess the cast are used to making such inside jokes about the two of them, so Gary caught on fast. JS also looks in Haha's direction with a smile after his second statement. Gary thinks this is such a great joke that even when the PD goes on explaining the rules of the game, the smile is still on his face as he looks at Haha. I suspect whether there is a naughtier angle to that joke since these two cannot hold it together!

This is just me, but I wouldn't say Spartace are completely oblivious to Haha's joke. JK stands a bit stiff (may be controlling himself) while YJS wraps an arm around JK's shoulder and smiles approvingly in Haha's direction. And JH often has this mong expression when she feels she said something she shouldn't have.

Guest athoughtcloud1
32 minutes ago, bogummish said:

We now know he has a gf (even netizen are getting suspicious) There are 2 options:

-It's SJH (we can then say there was a lot of suspicious evidence for three years now from RM episodes, hanging out together, there was a RM ep abt dating spots and i think they matched in some of them( can anyone confirm?) and even the way they reacted after getting fired).

-It's not SJH (then it begs the question, how would you feel if your boyfriend treated his coworker like this? And it's not a donsaeng way because have you seen him with Jessi for example? Nothing like how he does with SJH).

Based on the Gina Darling video, JK's friends are really careful when they post pics of JK with women around his age since fans can presume them to be dating. So JK's friends having no qualms about posting SA pics seems quite odd. They wouldn't do it without his permission. Of course, JK does take pics with Jessi which she uploads on her SNS, but nobody considers them as a couple while SA have had a marriage rumour in Korea. On JK's show "Escape Crisis", it was revealed that JH is one of the names most associated with him and that people were speculating whether there was something more going on between them. For JK to then allow his acquaintances to post SA pics seems more of a choice than a coincidence. Tiny who follows spartace accounts and knows the fandom would know what kind of rumours his uploading an SA pic can lead to. He uploaded the SA pic one day after the hot dog shop owner posted a similar pic which had a spartace tag (deleted afterwards). So in that one day, he would have known the reactions this pic created in a fandom he follows. Yet he went ahead and posted a similar pic.

4 hours ago, bogummish said:

Also when KJK pushed CTH away from the microphone, he said "are you crazy?" in banmal. He isnt supposed to use talking down in an official ceremony. He really wasnt expecting this. And he shouldnt be mad unless he has a gf. Single pple dont get mad like this lol.

when did this happen

• Like 1