[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Weirdly enough I'm actually glad sa didn't win, and there wasn't any tribute during the awards show. 

Sbs screwded this up so badly so why should there be a tribute or awards to pretend as if rm is going out on a high? The no awards thing just shows how low rm has sunk and it should be the case so. Sbs tanked rm so they shouldn't pretend as if they are sending rm off well. Any awards or tribute would be giving sbs the high horse to ride on, which it shdnt be 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, bogummish said:

SBS didnt want RM to go on that stage together so why call them? And on top of it you drench two of them in water in this cold as f**k weather. I totally thought they'd give them something since they made them show up. Why the hell did you call Spartace for? To save face? The show is dead anyway.

I think SBS will never admit that they make a big mistake by kicking out SJH and KJK. SBS still want to maintain their "good" image by showing SA attending the award. They wanna show the world that their relationship is in "good" term now. But I think that never gonna work because the rest of the world already see how shady SBS is. Personally, I really think SBS is delutional (they really think fans will forget what they did?). 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I think SBS will never admit that they make a big mistake by kicking out SJH and KJK. SBS still want to maintain their "good" image by showing SA attending the award. They wanna show the world that their relationship is in "good" term now. But I think that never gonna work because the rest of the world already see how shady SBS is. Personally, I really think SBS is delutional (they really think fans will forget what they did?). 

Many have already forgiven them, they have lost the fans of ji hyo and kook, but if they start another show with the others members, I'm sure the old fans of running man would forget it very quickly.  Now the fans are just angry and sad because the show will end.

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

Think Spartace showed up mainly to support LKS who everybody expected to win the top excellence award this year. Honestly, LKS should have won this award years back! Congrats Girin! I cried along with LKS. That part about how happy he was those 7 years got me too. On soompi live blog, they said LKS' speech was the only real thing there during the awards. That may not be true since there were definitely people out there who deserved it, but yes, LKS' speech was truly one of the best parts of the show. You can't fake the RM bond, something built over 7 years. Though they may have their disagreements now and then, the 7 of them are a family and that kind of chemistry where entertainers just love spending time with each other cannot be faked. It is a pity that such a beautiful show had to air on SBS. 

This is is not the way this show should have ended. Remember last time how happy the team was singing along to the gag team's songs with their arms draped around each other! 

Felt that JK was  low during the entire broadcast and that Haha was trying to cheer him up. The only times he perked up were when I suspect Haha made them all sing along to the Gfriend song, then during the 'Don't Worry' song and finally during LKS' nomination and speech time. I felt JH was much better though she got teary-eyed during the 'Don't Worry' song and then during LKS' speech. 

I got the feeling YJS was slightly disappointed at not getting the Daesang - perhaps there were things he wanted to say during his speech. But yeah, the last time he stood there, he promised RM would get better ratings and this year, it has ended in the worst way possible. Feel SBS would have given him a Daesang if not for the controversy. But because of that, the korean Yoo fans would hate SBS more.

I too get the feeling like @airplanegirl that SBS wants to do something with Yoo-Lee. I really don't want to see an RM 2 from this Shady Betrayer Station, but one cannot say what the future holds.

Wonder why these two didn't go up the elevator with the other 4. Somebody said those were JK's managers, so seems like JH stayed behind for JK. Wonder what that was about!

At this point, I have no doubt Spartace are together. But I really feel sad for the two of them. I just hope they both get great shows on other broadcasting stations and hopefully, we will see them together in something after RM ends. 

But imagine if RM had ended by now and this awards had been the last we would have seen of SA and the RM cast. That way, at least we get to see them for 2 more months. Also, they will close off with the fanmeets receiving the love of fans who have loved them for years. At least that is a better memory to end the show than this stupid award show!

@athoughtcloud1 I feel like it would have to be a show with a great format for LKS to ever come back to variety. I believe he has said that RM will be his first and last variety show, I don't blame him tbh. I feel like he could have an even bigger acting career if it wasn't for RM holding him back, I mean I'm sure he is forever grateful for Running Man which launched his career and made him an international star almost immediately. 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, bogummish said:
LKS speech with eng subs. Thanked JSJ and YJS. He called KJK his mental guidance, and thanked Gary, Song Joong Ki and Lizzy too. He thanked the old PDs. He said they will finish the program well and that he was happy for 7 years.

I'm in denial, I can't believe it's over for real.

CR: KJK Global

Aww kwangso when he said my Jihyo nuna - my heart melted these two have such a close bond

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 3

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/12/naver-sbs-entertainment-awards-running.html

[naver] SBS ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS, 'RUNNING MAN' LEE KWANGSOO, WINS VARIETY GRAND PRIZE

Posted on 8:28 AM by kei z

201612260051461117_1_99_20161226011303.jpg?type=w540

post response: +54
original post: here

Untitleds.png

1. [+660, -11]
You can feel all his emotions seeing his tears...

2. [+582, -11]
Seeing Song Jihyo cry made my heart ache even more. Running Man only received one award, SBS trash

3. [+557, -12]
Only now do they give an award to Running man, geez... don't cry Kwangsoo-yah, you worked hard

4. [+501, -12]
Finally Running Man team received their first award

5. [+376, -6]
The staffs didn't give them anything and waited until the end. Such a cheap shot. Kwangsoo-yah, don't cry!!

6. [+156, -2]
Congratulations Kwangsooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously I really really wanted you to win. We won't see Running Man for long but you smiled and made us laugh a lot. Please make us laugh in the future too

7. [+139, -2]
The staffs are so screwed up

8. [+130, -2]
I cried so hard at his award speechㅠㅠㅠ....

• Like 5

i kinda feel better running man as program didnt get any awards, they didnt do good this year, its better than they give pity awards 

but damn, that best friends awards should give to RM , why flower crew which havent air half year yet get that awards =.=

and KJK & SJH looks like proud parents when see LKS speech ahahahaha

• Like 5

I guess since they were getting so much hate from the Korean and Intl fans about it, they decided to clarify. I wouldn't be surprised if JK and Jihyo returned their nominations. I mean they were the ones who decided to donate their salaries the remaining episodes, so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided not to accept any sort of awards from SBS. But I feel like them rejecting their nominations probably pissed SBS off. Pretty much only YJS and LKS were consistently shown throughout the show, even HaHa who was nominated for an award wasn't shown much at all. JSJ definitely got the short end of the stick, they finally showed him when LKS was giving his speech. Either way, SBS screwed them over.

• Like 8

On 23/12/2016 at 3:55 AM, chelseafjl8 said:

Had a brief discussion with some people on Baidu regarding the unusual behaviour of JK in this incident.

First of all, it's my personal view.

Tiny was totally mad not purely because JK got forced off but also because of JH. I think if JK was the only one leaving, he would have stopped Tiny from posting those tweets, but because JH was hurt, he decided to actually do something about it instead of suffering alone. Although donating money seems like the kind of thing JK will do, but it indirectly insulted SBS and that was unusual for him. He could suffer alone all those year without revealing to the public(e.g. his ex- boss asked song writers not to write him songs or the military issue) and even though he is very emotionally attached to the running man family, it just didn't seem like the thing he would do. The first press release from JK's agency stated "yesterday(13/12) we made the final decision together with the Running man Production team, JK will focus on his solo activity and will have his last filming on the 19/12. Unlike JH, JK knew he is leaving about 2 days before this whole mess but he didn't say a thing. Although JH's company's initial press release gave a similar meaning to JK's, I'm not sure at that time JH and her company had communicated or not. Would they have come clean about being forced off without the news breaking out? Would someone investigate into it without Tiny's tweets hinting the story behind? To be honest, If they both denied it, the story would be totally different. Also, we all noticed that they have been releasing the statements together, I believe that if it's not spartace, things would not been have done this way.

(I know it sounds a bit contradicting but I hope you will understand what I'm trying to say.)

Others point of view:

JK is a veteran "entertainer" whom has experienced multiple bans before, it is hard to believe that he was just irrational and decided to slap SBS in the face. He once said in an interview that he was willing to be submissive and would bow to every command just to get someone to write a song for him when he was being shut out. So what he did just because he was forced out is hard to believe. He had said multiple times that he wants to quit running man and he was actually informed by the production team so this decision made by them was just hard for us to accept but certainly not that harsh in their industry's standard. Also, JK wouldn't have allowed Tiny to post those tweets if he doesn't want it, just like the photos spartace had with myuk pd or with Tiny(If you have watched Gina's youtube video you must know that she was asked not to post the photo she had with JK to avoid her being annoyed by fans). Moreover, Kang Hoo Dong who is well respected by JK was going to be the replacement, so JK might think that it will benefit running man and be willing to leave alone quietly, but there's JH so the situation changes.

JH just signed a new contract with a small company, how can she fight against SBS? In his point of view, procedurally SBS did inform JK, so if JK didn't speak up but just JH, SBS might actually be able to keep this whole thing quite and no one will ever know the truth. JK's personality makes him the type that will always choose to suffer alone and will not choose to go against SBS because they can always work together again. However, because JH has suffered, he might have asked Tiny to help fight back. Tiny clearly knows the effect social media can have and he is JK's best friend, he must have considered the consequences before posting.

Sorry for my bad english

Hey! Mind sharing the link? Would love to see how the other Chinese fans interpret these issues! More POVs is always good! Hope you would share the link/place where they talk about spartace!

• Like 1

Guest athoughtcloud1

Off topic - I am so glad I love a show whose members care for each other like family. Here's nae dongsaeng trying to cheer up uri hyung and it is the first real smile on JK's face during the entire award broadcast.

005Q0Xhujw1fb3g9dai59g30cf0axu0y.gif

Haha finishing off that super-hot piece for JK in episode 330

69af1fb9gw1faxlo4tidhg20ao060x75.gif

cre: as tagged and  仗剑飞袂, weibo

Haha is so loyal, sweet and caring. All the members are such great people!

@airplanegirl Would love to see LKS turn his back on SBS and land great projects on other stations. He is truly at the crossroads - if he becomes a permanent member of another variety show that lasts for a considerable amount of time, his acting career may not go where it can. But he is too good in variety to give that up! Completely agree with you on the possibility of the RM cast refusing to take any appeasement awards. They (except SJ who acted as their rep) didn't even go up that stage to give bouquets to LKS. Even while posing on the red carpet, JK and JH didn't bother to do the usual thumbs up or the things they usually do.

I just posted this on baidu so might as well post it here again. (It should be the same comments that bogummish translated)

d5e0f1fd5266d01685ffbd579e2bd40734fa35a2.jpg
是宋智孝嗎?Is it JH?
我不希望是宋智孝(在説她壞話,我不翻)I hope it is not JH(talking bad about her, not gonna translate)
是宋智孝嗎?Is it JH?
肯定是宋智孝 I'm sure it's JH
051fff99a9014c08a3fd0bda037b02087af4f443.jpg
肯定是宋智孝 很相襯 期待2017(這句中間不太肯定)I'm sure it's JH Looked good together looking forward to 2017(I'm not sure about this, maybe @bogummish or someone else can correct me
肯定是和宋智孝在一起 I'm sure he and JH are dating

3b112759252dd42a29c922d40a3b5bb5c8eab84c.jpg
肯定不是宋智孝

@kaycxn Here you go: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4861006821?pn=7

This link goes to the particular page that I've translated.

For all the other post you can go to :http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=懵钟&ie=utf-8

but I would say recently everyone's not quite active so you might need to find some older posts to read.

This link directs you to the starred discussion posts http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=懵钟&ie=utf-8&tab=good&cid=5

• Like 2

By the way, possibly some food for thought, or maybe just an unfortunate coincidence, but did anyone else notice which particular former RM PD seemed to be part of the production crew for the awards ceremony today? Not sure how much of a role he had in the production of the show, but I can't help but wonder if certain directorial choices related directly to him contributed to this being my least favorite ceremony yet. 

• Like 3

I love that kwang soo push KJK a little so he can hug JH and JSJ. There must be reason why only JSJ go up stage to give KS flower.

FU SBS. 

YJS will have a new show with SBS soon. There is no way SBS let him go. He currently has IC with MBC, HT with KBS.

Im quite torn with LKS. One part I want him to act, he is a great actor, hes been type cast for quite some time now. Other part, he is a great variety person, the character he has build really stand out, he is the most popular ever variety person outside korea i would say. Now its really up to him what his heart tell him. If he continue to do variety, I hope he stay away from SBS. F them. He doesnt need them any more. He is much bigger than the network now.

I could understand the cast doesnt want awards. They dont want pity award. And they dont want to go up stage smile and thanks blah blah. They all hurt inside. And all people there and people watching understand that. 

KBS entertainment award was better show than this one.

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1
3 minutes ago, pink007 said:

By the way, possibly some food for thought, or maybe just an unfortunate coincidence, but did anyone else notice which particular former RM PD seemed to be part of the production crew for the awards ceremony today? Not sure how much of a role he had in the production of the show, but I can't help but wonder if certain directorial choices related directly to him contributed to this being my least favorite ceremony yet. 

Seems like you and he have a thing going on! Whenever you think of him, he turns up! I also saw him and was thinking it would be good karma if SBS appoints him as the main PD for RM 2. He is great at wasting SBS money - cue the trip to Dubai which didn't bring them anything ratingswise and the lavish set for the LKS Revenge episode which wasn't even properly used. He doesn't care about ratings too!

Honestly, I wasn't expecting myself to cry when kwangsoo won the award, but unknowingly, tears flow like an open tap when he went like "from 26 to 33, it was the happiest 7 years of my life"

they were like a close-knitted family, heck because of 1 sickening richard simmons, the show was cancelled, and I totally don't understand how seolhyun (no offense) could get the award, but the RM members couldn't get anything. And they even cancelled out the viewer choice award to save theirs pathetic richard simmons, lol. 

Does SBS stands for ShamelessButtShithead or what? Like I don't even understand how jihyo And jongkook have the ability to stand there, because if it was me I would have just stayed home, then again, probably for the members. A thank you or a gratitude montage would be great to calm all the RM fans, but no, sbs has to save their own asses, and think that the matter will die down on itself. 

One thing I totally understand after watching the 3-4 hours of entertainment award, is that sbs does not deserve the commitment running man gave them. lol award show after filming a tough variety show? They are extremely heartless! 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Off topic - I am so glad I love a show whose members care for each other like family. Here's nae dongsaeng trying to cheer up uri hyung and it is the first real smile on JK's face during the entire award broadcast.

I have to ask Cass for the source since she had just shared this via a direct message, but there was also a cute video from Weibo of JK covering his face out of embarrassment and Haha supporting him by patting him on his back. You can sort of see the moment when Haha puts his arm around JK in the ceremony itself, but barely. 

jukqjGg.jpg?1

Grg4ClI.jpg

• Like 5