[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SY sees him but he is almost asleep and is mubling something. The lagging is worse and worse. He says he wants to be with someone , she asks with whom and he says cheon sy. MJ narrates about drinking alcohol. Cue to the mornig where MJ woke on SY's bed completely embarassed and being berated by SY. HA. I want to see a scene where these two will get drunk together. LOL.  In that moment  SY's mother knocks the door they are absolutely scared SY locks the door but the mother won'T go again . MJ tries to teleport but he can't do it.  SY asks why he doesn'T teleport and he tells her he can't. 

Guest Duke_Cow

=))) Next morning, he's still in her room then her mother is calling her, tend to come in ~

Then she locks the door and I'm seeing our grandpa is climbing over the balcony to come home LOL

Archived