[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone!! :)

There have been rumours about YWCFTS Sequel yet uri PD had explained that there is no plan yet for the sequel. I have watched some KDramas since Star ended but still, Star will always be number one KDrama for me. I have rewatched it endless times but I never find myself bored in watching it.kekeke. Take care, everyone!! Let's wait for the time when all the casts and crew of YWCFTS get reunited for another awesome project (YWCFTS sequel or movie version, maybe :D )!!! :):)

• 11 months later...

I know this is old but I just watched this recently (like 2 weeks ago) and am rewatching the whole show again. Anyone here to spazz with me? 

Anyone else feel like the bad guy... they could have expanded on his role a bit more. I don't know why he's bad for bad purpose but the actor himself was really good.

And question: does anyone know how the special directors cut version look like? I would like to purchase that. 

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Huh I just notice Viki does not have  this show behind they higher tier paywall anymore which was annoying.

I would watch it on dramafever but I love the comments on Viki.

Viki has it but under the name My love from the star!

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

A bit late to the party but watched this December last year and was not disappointed. I loved the chemistry between Song-yi and Do Min-joon and their apartments were to die for. I actually thought they were real apartments but I was even more impressed when I found out they were just sets. I've always been a fan of fantasy/sci-fi and I've forgotten how many times I've dreamed and fantasized on having the powers of teleportation and stopping time. The OST was also nice although more would have been better. I guess I got spoiled with the first k-drama I watched (Hotel del Luna) which had an OST for almost each episode. I was hoping Lee Hee-kyung and Yoo Semi ends up together in the end but such was not meant to be. This is the 3rd k-drama I've watched and so far my 2nd favorite. 

Archived