[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SY comes back and tells SM she will drive to Seoul with her. In the van SY cries, SM wants to asks her what happend but he stops her and ask Bum to change the song to another one and she lists "Like being hit by a bullet! in them HA Someone has been reading this thread. YJ and the mother are wathcing news about the comet when SY comes home crying. Back at the set there is uproar because SY left when she had still a scene. But MJ comes in and tells them she is in hospital because the PD left her do so many difficult action scenes. HK is investigating about his brother

Guest safiresea

I HATE YOU RAIN....GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE MESSING UP MY LIVE STREAMING............*crying* huhuhuhu, I never hate the rain more than I do today.....

MJ comes home and hears what happens at SY's apartment where her mother tells her not to cry over him. MJ tries to read and narrates from a book and goes to sleep. On the morning he wakes up and hears SY's mother asks he where she is goign she goes to park running. Suzy scene is coming.

Archived