[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

I was watching live and got so surprised when I learned that SY actually gave MJ a kiss. Imagine watching this all myself with the lagging, haha, I bet I will be missing a whole bunch. Thanks so much for all the captures and recaps!!!

I feel like MJ's insecurity each time he encounters a human has loosen each time he encounters SY. I think it gives him a lot more confidence in loving SY and/or to kiss her towards end of episode 15 because SY came to him first. It makes up for all the times that he approached humans and tried to help them and they rejected him. He lived through certain scars as he encountered humans for the past 400 and it totally makes up for me, too, in episode 16 when he was holding her and she allowed him. I truly enjoyed episode 16 sooooooooooooooo much although I didn't have time to watch it in full last night and even though I'm still on episode 13 of this drama and am slowly picking up all the pieces.

It's such a sweet, romantic comedy!! I haven't watched anything like this one where I was just laughing so much that I was about to cry. I almost cried on episode 16 when MJ was taking SY to work and was telling her to use a double for her kiss.

Anyway, I can see that episode 17 will be full of emotions. I certainly hope that MJ and SY can be together towards the end of this drama! It'll sux if it is a romantic comedy and it ends unhappily!

Should we be grateful they didn't end this ep on some crazy cliffhanger? But why do i feel even more scared? :(( :((
This drama is such a rollercoaster ride. Even as we are having hilarious and romantic moments but it's still tinged with a bit of sadness, and it's just all the more heart-wrenching, i just can't. Why is this show so beautiful, thanks writer-nim. I love this OTP to death. They're my no.1 :(( :((

Guest linhnlt

Based on the screencaps, is it Mj reads the script SY wrote: "I'll stay with you forever" then he stops practicing with her?
Today epilogue is really hard to guess, it hints too many things :((

freaksworld said: Should we be grateful they didn't end this ep on some crazy cliffhanger? But why do i feel even more scared? :(( :((
This drama is such a rollercoaster ride. Even as we are having hilarious and romantic moments but it's still tinged with a bit of sadness, and it's just all the more heart-wrenching, i just can't. Why is this show so beautiful, thanks writer-nim. I love this OTP to death. They're my no.1 :(( :((

I really love the whole episode!! heart wrenching and romantic at the same time!! another strong and solid one!!!
still holding to the hope that this very beautiful drama will end beautifully as well!!!...let's be positive Chinggus! if we believe it will be a happy ending, it will definitely be a happy ending!!!( fingers cross) and on a lighter note can i not give Hwi Kyung to Bok Ja? can I have him by myself???lol :x :x :x :\"> :\">

Archived