[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Duke_Cow

Aigoo, does his power also affect the internet today??? F** LAG ;___;

INTERNET-SSHI, WHY DON'T U LET ME BE HAPPY WITH MY GRANDPA? I know it's pre-Valentine something and you're maybe jealous with us cuz u have no one to hang out with but STOP TROLLING ME!!!! >:P ~~

*I'd rather stay at work than come home* >< ~~

Streaming stopped, now the prosecutor is meeting the detective. YJ visits MJ and tries to help get them back together. SY is trying to write a message to MJ but everytime she writes something she deletes it. She talks instead and asks MJ whether he can hear her she says yes but of course she can't hear that so she talks no matter whether he can or cannot. I'm sorry but the lagging is so terrible now I can't catch much of the monologue. MJ asks what he shoudl do with her? Sje asks whether he heard her. and he cries in his room. This show wants me to drown myself in my tears I swear!

Guest Duke_Cow

Both of them are crying again =___=

then.

lag.

Then, they're on the car while holding hands together?

Goshh, I must be crazy cuz the feelings change so quickly =___= ~

Archived