[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

OmO omo! The preview is out! @sia3 Thanks for sharing! I cant wait to hear that OST its sooo sweet, but somehow next ep seems to have a tinge of sadness to it, unlike ep 15 which was fun and lighthearted like a rom-com should be. Pleasssseee no more heartbreak this wk.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying very hard to listen to their dialogue but can't understand everything.

CSY: said something about the kiss whether it's her or something?

CYJ: mentioned something about staying overnight but she said the relationship is not such???

DMJ: Why did you call me?

CSY: Because I miss you. Because I miss you I called you.

Reporter: Rerferring to her scandal with a 2nd generation chaebol, asking for more information?

CSY to LHK - I like DMJ. 2nd sentence I can't catch

CSY: DMJ ssi, I am here now.

DMJ (to CSY?) - What do you want in the (long term) future? I think he said something about wanting CSY to be in his (long term) future?

SY is that kiss with me or that girl?
YJ: you stayed that his place one whole night?
SY: it's not that situations that you are thinking about!
MJ: why did ask me to come
SY: because I miss you!
Reporter can you clarify your affair with the chaebol?
SY : cos I like MJ I have made you miserable
SY: DMJ now I have you by my side
MJ anniversary what do you want to do? Whatever CSY want to do let so it together

hallyus said: let me bang my head to the wall because this news............ getting overwhelmed BUT HOW I CAN'T! uri alien is adding Indonesia to his fan-meet list country OTOKKE? Kim Soo Hyun adds a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour

Due to the hot response from international fans, Kim Soo Hyun has added a date in Indonesia to his fan meeting tour!

Key East Entertainment rep told OSEN on February 11, "An additional date in Indonesia has been arranged, and the tour is currently set for a total of nine cities in seven countries... Due to the requests for a fan meeting in other countries, there is a possibility that more dates may be added."

read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/kim-soo-hyun-adds-a-date-in-indonesia-to-his-fan-meeting-tour#axzz2t19Ah3dz

Guest vbabe0819

ayronics said: SY is that kiss with me or that girl?
YJ: you stayed that his place one whole night?
SY: it's not that situations that you are thinking about!
MJ: why did you cry (or is it ask me to come)?
SY: because I miss you!
Reporter can you clarify your affair with the chaebol?
SY : cos I like MJ I have made you miserable
SY: DMJ now I have you by my side
MJ anniversaryand all I wanna do everything. Whatever you want to do let so it together

watched the preview of ep 16!! OMO!!! How to survive till tomorrow night?!! The beginning of the preview is just a killer!! Our OTP lying on the same bed and this time round it's no longer delusional!! And our DMJ pinching CSY for revenge of what she did to him previously? Or was this a scene after Suzy appeared and acted intimate with DMJ? Tomorrow night please come quickly!! For once i'm happy that Seoul is 1 hour ahead of my country. 1 hour lesser to wait for the next ep!! hahahahahha...

Seriously, why is it still Tuesday? I want Wednesday for real!! Finally Min Joon & Song Yi are officially dating!! All of those sweet & lovely monents killing me so freaking hard tonight!!

It's really touching to see their hands together like this. Park writer-nim, please give a happy ending to this couple  T__T

vkcZpox.jpg

lovely ... the preview looks lovely ... I am happy to see sweet moments between our OTP.  Also, we are getting a bed scene but a chaste one (unlike the pervy one we all imagined lol) .. and yeaahh they went camping?? together  :D :D :D :D 
p.s. thanks for the preview and its english translation .. :x

Archived