[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest sakura11111

tanmui91 said:

A website updated pic of Kim Soo Hyun when he first joined into entertainmentThere's a picture he wore underwear T_TThis is the 1st time i saw it LOL LOLI won't post here, if you want, click into the linkMoreover, Who is this pretty girl? =)) =)) =)) I'M BORED AT WAITING FOR THE PREVIEW ><

http://kenh14.vn/star/anh-thoi-ngay-ngo-cua-kim-soo-hyun-gay-sot-tai-trung-quoc-20140211114757930.chn

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I look at KSH, the more he reminds me of Oliver James from What A Girl Wants, movie with Amanda Bynes.
for those who wants to see a pic of who I'm talking about, click hereboy can sing too and is handsome like KSH.or maybe it's just me? ;))

Aside from Suzy, is it too much to ask for a cameo from Kwangsuor other celebrities who are YWCFTS fan? 
Speaking of Kwangsu, it's such a pity that RM is doing a parody or specialbased on YWCFTS premise but then KSH is not a guest nor will any of the cast be.

hello. i'm newbie. JJH is my new favourite. never watching her old project but ywcfts really open my eyes and make me falling in love with her same like KSH also to. i hope we can get happy ending from our OTP. Just please no open ending or sad ending. anyway we will get extension one more episode or not? i'm confuse some said ywcfts has 20 episode only. which one is true?

Anyone saw the news that Keyeast Ent has obtained the rights to a Joseon vampire manhwa adapation? And they are looking to cast KSH as the said vampire. If so... it feels like he is following the footsteps of JJH who did a vampire in the manga Blood. Kekeke. This ship is so hard to sink!
But, I have an inkling he won't participate, coz vampires in dramas are just plain tacky. 

Guest bunni3fly

livEvil said: Anyone saw the news that Keyeast Ent has obtained the right to a Joseon vampire manhwa adapation? And they are looking to cast KSH as the said vampire. If so... it feels like he is following the footsteps of JJH who did a vampire in the manga Blood. Kekeke. This ship is so hard to sink!
But, I have an inkling he won't participate, coz vampires in dramas are just plain tacky. 

class="entry-title"Kim Soo-hyun Yet to Consider Comic-based Drama0Posted on 2014/02/11 by Jessica Kim Kim Soo-hyun

Kim Soo-hyun [KEYEAST]

Speculation that actor Kim Soo-hyun may consider starring in the drama version of a popular comic book has been dismissed.

On Tuesday, local media outlet Star News reported that Kim may appear in the TV version of “The Scholar that Walks the Night” (translated title) because the firm that bought the rights to producing the show, ContentsK, is affiliated with KEYEAST which is Kim’s agency.

However, an official with ContentsK said, “Kim has yet to consider his appearance (in the show),” adding that they are aiming to air the series next summer.

An official with KEYEAST too stated, “He is still very busy with ‘Love from Star’ so it is too early for him to decide on his next project.”

The original comic book, a period-set fantasy thriller, starts its story based on the premise that a vampire is what influences the Joseon Dynasty.

Kim, who made his debut in 2008, shot to stardom with MBC’s historical series “The Moon Embracing the Sun” in early 2012.

He is currently starring in smash hit drama “Love from Star” opposite actress Jun Ji-hyun.

Reporter. Bae Sun-young
Translator. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of KEYEAST

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/77014

Wow! Thanks to YWCFTS Kim Soo Hyun is really popular now. We've seen how handsome he is in hanbok in YWCFTS. No wonder he got a saeguk drama offer. It means a lot of people love seeing Soo Hyun in hanbok :x

<16회 예고>

휘경이 의식을 되찾자 재경은 휘경에게 유라와 자신의 관계에 대해 어디까지 알고 있는지 묻는다. 등교하던 윤재는 전날 외박한 송이가 민준의 집에서 나오는 걸 목격하고, 참다못해 민준을 찾아가는데...(shocked)

is this the written preview? just got it from their official LINE.

oneandthree said: <16회 예고> 휘경이 의식을 되찾자 재경은 휘경에게 유라와 자신의 관계에 대해 어디까지 알고 있는지 묻는다. 등교하던 윤재는 전날 외박한 송이가 민준의 집에서 나오는 걸 목격하고, 참다못해 민준을 찾아가는데...(shocked) is this the written preview? just got it from their official LINE.

Guest bunni3fly

@GreenTeandSASHIMI said: @oneandthree said: <16회 예고> 휘경이 의식을 되찾자 재경은 휘경에게 유라와 자신의 관계에 대해 어디까지 알고 있는지 묻는다. 등교하던 윤재는 전날 외박한 송이가 민준의 집에서 나오는 걸 목격하고, 참다못해 민준을 찾아가는데...(shocked) is this the written preview? just got it from their official LINE.

Uh oh... which page was the translated text preview?
Okay, I'll do it again from the Chinese version of YWCFTS's LINE.

Translation:
Jae Kyung asks Hwi Kyung how much he knows about him and Yoo Ra! Yoon Jae on his way to school and found Song Yi coming out of Min Joon's house so he couldn't tolerate and went to look for Min Joon.... :o

oneandthree said: <16회 예고> 휘경이 의식을 되찾자 재경은 휘경에게 유라와 자신의 관계에 대해 어디까지 알고 있는지 묻는다. 등교하던 윤재는 전날 외박한 송이가 민준의 집에서 나오는 걸 목격하고, 참다못해 민준을 찾아가는데...(shocked) is this the written preview? just got it from their official LINE.

When i found out the notification from YWCFTS official line, i was jumping and screaming like an idiot, i thought they would show the video preview because they wrote it 별에서 온 그대 16회 예고

But it just a written text preview that i read last morning :(( :((

Keep trolling sbs !!

I will give you a noble because you love trolling so much for making me like an idiot again *sigh* :(( :((

No video preview ? It seems like we will be waiting for a day again :(( :((

Guest linhnlt

bunni3fly said: Hi Chingus!!! Our couple for the stars has made it to the registered participants on Soompi's Valentine's Day contest. Calling out everybody to contribute an entry here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022197/round-1-the-introduction-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

EDIT: We need only ONE entry.. but let's all contribute by putting our minds together/doing suggestions etc.. we can do it on shipper's thread if this is Off Topic here..
DMJ & CSY shipper's thread:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021844/do-min-joon-kim-soo-hyun-cheon-song-yi-jeon-ji-hyeon-you-who-came-from-the-stars#latest

Please see rules here... :)
melkimx said:
Hi shippers! Thank you for participating in our Valentine's Day Shippers' Paradise contest, and for your passionate response! 23 teams have registered to participate. It's time for the first round, so let's begin!

Round 1: The Introduction
Round 1 will be an introduction round. Basically, this is where you let everyone know who your couple is. Imagine that you are introducing your couple to a friend who has never heard of them. You might tell that friend who they are, how they met, and in general, just try to show why they're awesome. 

Post format:

• Couple's name and nicknameThread URLIntroduction and couple biography
Rules:
  • Each team will have
one post only in this thread. The only replies allowed in this thread are the entries. You may not use this thread to ask questions, spazz, support your couple, etc.[*]You can include as much text as you want and up to four image files. The image files can be whatever you like -- photos, fan art, profile write-ups, a timeline, etc. 
[*]No videos will be allowed in this round.[*]You can edit your post as much as you want for the next two days. No edits will be accepted after Thursday, February 13.
All rules must be followed in order for the entry to be considered valid. We will disqualify any entry that does not follow the rules.

Fans can vote even if the entries has not been completed, or they can wait until the editing have been completed to take a look at all the entries before voting. 

Finally, the staff is well aware that shippers are a very passionate community! We will take a hard stance against anyone who uses secondary accounts to vote more than once, or anyone who flags another couple's post in an attempt to remove the entry from the contest.

Good luck and may the best couple win!

Guest CaroleL1430293378

im going crazy for this drama.. and currently jobless and having plenty of time and kept pressing the refresh button for this thread..and not to mentioned, i've rewatched the episode 1-15 for the 4th time already !

Archived