[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ruzikie said: autumne said: I just left this thread for an hour and the vid preview came~ kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I can't contain my feelings! Every time we have sweet scene between our OTP my hands will be all red - from clapping reli hard and then banging them on my table =P~ and then I squealed and screamed like a mad girl :P I guess this is called 'too-obsessed-with-drama-OTP-who-finally-are-being-sweet-to-each-other syndrome' :))

After re-watching the preview Nth times, I realised that when DMJ said "CSY whatever you want to do, let's do together in the future" (or something like that) at the end of the preview, his tone was soooo soft. Very unlike the firm and grandpa tone he has been using on her all these while.

Awwwwww...

Guest 999hearts

I'm happy but at the same time I think the preview has a sad tone to it, thus I'm also sad... The OST makes me feel like they're about to part soon...THIS DRAMA WOULD BE THE END OF MEEEEEEEEEEE :'( :'( :'(

The preview for ep16 make me crazy! I'm so happy to see SongYi smiles, finally her love is no longer one sided (even though we know Do Min Joon always loves her). I'm glad Do Min Joon opens up his heart, the truth. Please don't let all the happiness only happen in a Dream. 
I wish the aliens planet would let Min Joon stay in the earth with SongYi..... Finger crossed for the Happy Ending...
But I feel sad for Hwi Kyung too.. He really loves SongYi will all his heart...

Guest safiresea

The interview in my mind:
Interviewer: so can you clarify the rumor on your relationship with HK?SY: like you said, it's just a rumor *pause and look at DMJ* but I do like someone else a lotInterviewer: really? how come we never hear about this, who is this man that has manage to capture your heart?SY: he's standing in front of you *keep eye contact with DMJ*
*all cameras turn to DMJ, snapping away* hihihi

Guest dreamdoll

@suney if SY does not confess to the interviewer and just goes "no comment" I can't wait to see our Do Manager explode into a jealousy fit! Lol!!!

On the other hand if SY admits she's dating Do Manager, it'd be the sweetest thing!! I can just imagine his satisfied smile :D

I think when DMJ said to CSY in the end of preview, that convo is happened in DMJ bedroom, while DMJ is sick.

His tone is different, a lil bit husky/throaty

--edited (what is 'parau/serak' in english?) Help me translate it chingu :)>-

Guest safiresea

GUYS I'm sorry that I disagree :(  I really need an angzy epic separation/or almost separation for me to cry a river....I already laughed a whole lot, now I just need to cry a whole lot for me to proclaim this show as EPIC! ;)  Then of course the really, truly fulfilling happy ending to tie everything up.  I don't mind a suspenseful, up to the last minute ending kiss like QIHM, or the bed scene with kids like Secret Garden & The Greatest Love....whatever you do please go out with a tear-inducing, happy-ever-after BANG!!!  ALL OF YOUR FANS ARE COUNTING ON IT!

vbabe0819 said: safiresea said: guys....is it me or he doesn't look as sick as before and maybe recovery rate may be faster??? and wahhhh, do I love how his hand is wrapped around her body on the bed *drool-fest*.   The only thing I wish more for this scene is her leg wrapping around his in a full body hug.....................did I go too far?!?!! *innocent look, blink blink*  ................ ok so maybe two things, lol, why is he wearing so much cloth in bed...take off that jacket DMJ let us see some of your bare forearms, just look at SY!

Archived