[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title"What Will Be Kim Soo Hyun’s Next Project- From Alien to Vampire?

What Will Be Kim Soo Hyun’s Next Project- From Alien to Vampire?

All eyes are on actor Kim Soo Hyun as he rides another career high with his hit SBS drama “Man from the Stars.” In it, he plays an alien, Do Min Joon, who was stranded on earth 400 years ago during Korea’s Joseon dynasty. Intelligent and handsome, he took on the persona of a dignified scholar during the Joseon era, and now in contemporary time, he is a university professor. Kim Soo Hyun’s perfect portrayal of a Joseon scholar particularly drew the eyes of his fans; thus the enthusiastic response to the possibility that the actor may be playing a Joseon era vampire scholar next after his current drama.

Rumors that Kim Soo Hyun might be cast in an live action version of the manwha “The Scholar Who Walks the Night” started when it became know that a subsidiary company, Contents K,  of the actor’s agency, Keyeast, bought the rights to the manwha with plans of a drama production. “The Scholar Who Walks the Night” centers on a Joseon era vampire in the guise of a scholar.

On the possibility of Kim Soo Hyun playing a vampire next after his alien role, a rep from his agency commented, “Since Kim Soo Hyun is absorbed in filming ‘Man from the Stars’ currently, it is too early to talk about his next project. We haven’t even talked internally with Contents K.”

As of now, Kim Soo Hyun’s casting as a vampire is mere speculation, but speculation that has fans in a frenzy and the imagination running wild with the incredible similarity between Kim Soo Hyun’s Do Min Joon character in a hanbok and the image of the vampire scholar from the manwha.

What do you think, Soompiers? Would you be excited to see Kim Soo Hyun as a Joseon era vampire scholar? What other actor can you imagine in the role?

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/11/what-will-be-kim-soo-hyuns-next-project-from-alien-to-vampire/#.Uvn8UM4p7rQ

I think that this project similar with " Man from the star"
class="content-title"What Will Be Kim Soo Hyun’s Next Project- From Alien to Vampire?

Park Hae Jin had a script reading for his new drama Dr. Strange. The filming will start in the next few days. @-) I sure admire these hard-working Korean actors shooting not one but two dramas as one of the leads. Well, considering , the heavy YWCFTS star we can safely assume this will be one of the HK's outfits and as we are desperate let's say it's a BTS photo ;;) . He looks so cute in those glasses.1era0HH.jpg
source: as tagged

Guest tanmui91

i just rewatch ep 2, and in the begining of this ep, i can see minjoon came to the earth with many his friends, but just alien men, not see any alien woman yet. i wonder if his planet is just full of men, no woman?? haha if so, please send some hot aliens to the earth :)>- :D

Guest aidsincera

Heather Chua said:

aidsincera

said: Hi, this is my first time leave a post here. This drama so daebak, makes me write down a comment and enjoy the chat

:)

Does anybody read "The Miraculous Journey Of Edward Tulane"? The book that DMJ

I'm afraid that the ending as same as the book. It seems like DMJ is Edward Tulane.

Actually, this is a beautiful story and warm your heart. Edward learns in his journey about love. Once he is loved by a little girl. The little girl in the earlier said " Edward, I love u. I don't care how old I get, I will always love you.". But he loses her. He keeps losing love and he wants to give up hope.

The ending is truly very touch. Happy ending but really really makes me cry a river

**SPOILER**

It was a miraculous moment when Edward and little girl were reunited after so many years. Little girl became a woman with a daughter of her own.

Dear SBS President ..  
cc : Obama

It is almost wednesday and we have yet to see the preview. We earthlings are getting restless day by day and the preview means a lot to us.We are so "thirsty" right now and most of us keep on raping episode 15 over and over again. SAWRRYYY for the harsh word but that the word suitable to describe what episode 15 had to go through.. have some mercy.. at least if there is preview of ep 16 and if it's showed just some teeny weeny bit lovey dovey scene I'm sure at least episode 15 can be spared. 
Some of us even have been known to take some risk by smuggling the tab into the toilet.and acting as though going to take a leak.. actually just a camouflage so that no one realized that she was actually watching video in the toilet and after all the trouble the so call preview was actually a hoax!!!
So please .. pultakey.. Understand our situation.. 
Oh Ya.. One more thing . Please take responsibility for our panda eyes... lately our sleeping pattern have been disrupted  by your drama schedules.. especially during Wednesday and Thursday and it continue till Sat and Sun.. some of us were affected until the next episode and it's a never ending story.. Our sleeping pattern has become abnormal.. so be responsible and take responsibility by making sure the ending is worth our panda eyes... NO TIME JUMP ... NO REINCARNATION BULL ... AND DEFINITELY NO DYING ... No one has to die .. but there's some exception .. Se Mi can die .. and so her mother and Jae Kyung (Jae - with J not H)  ... may be his minion ... err.. I change my mind. kinda like the minion because he is cute so he can repent.. 
I am sure your writer can do miracle .. He can make my alien make SY fly .. so nothing is impossible. They must live. they ,must get married..
I think I have made myself clear  ... don't underestimate our power ...Try kill any of them (other than the exception list) .. just be prepare of our wrath...

Yours faithfullyMe who came from the earth
Bambiina and friends @soompi.com

Woah I just found out that Park Hae Jin (the actor who plays Hwi Kwang) was originally cast as evil hyung Jae Kwang... After seeing him play the adorable younger brother I definately can't see him as the evil older one. Glad they swap him to HK 

Archived