[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pb0hqXu.jpg

Tpf8yGE.jpg
5mNfgGu.jpg
71IFSUg.jpg
pPJvmaq.jpg

source: DC

1. Eugh, finally I can stop refreshing website pages.
2. I'm having a headache from the sudden rush of adrenaline to the brain (too excited when I saw the preview)
3. Happy to see the sweet interactions and plainly just seeing MJ accepting to be with SY
4. But I am sadden with the fact that he is preparing goodbye by asking her what she'd like to do and do them all first. :((
5. That just means he hasn't told her about him leaving? :-S Uhhh I hope he will soon. I know it's difficult to say it.

Guest safiresea

guys....is it me or he doesn't look as sick as before and maybe recovery rate may be faster??? and wahhhh, do I love how his hand is wrapped around her body on the bed *drool-fest*.   The only thing I wish more for this scene is her leg wrapping around his in a full body hug.....................did I go too far?!?!! *innocent look, blink blink*  ................ ok so maybe two things, lol, why is he wearing so much cloth in bed...take off that jacket DMJ let us see some of your bare forearms, just look at SY!

Guest tanmui91

My heart melted when i watched the preview.huhu thanks God,after 2days long waiting,we have the preview and its awesome.rewatch rewatch again and again.and thanks God again we can see next ep 25mins earlier than normal tomorrow.i cant sleep, i must have suffer insomnia when this drama ends.poor me

I just left this thread for an hour and the vid preview came~ kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I can't contain my feelings! Every time we have sweet scene between our OTP my hands will be all red - from clapping reli hard and then banging them on my table =P~ and then I squealed and screamed like a mad girl :P I guess this is called 'too-obsessed-with-drama-OTP-who-finally-are-being-sweet-to-each-other syndrome' :))

Guest linhnlt

OMG, I just got TROLLED from SBS :^o

I left work at 9 KST and still no preview at that time, I comforted myself: "OK, it's late, let's wait until tomorrow, at least I have Sung Shi Kyung OST at 12pm." Then I had dinner, washed dishes and played games to kill my spare time. Then I checked our thread, cold wind when I saw pages jumped from 534 (since last time I checked before leaving office) to 539. I knew SOMETHING happened. I tried to calm down to read each page as fast as possible, previewwww, akkk. Gosh, how could SBS release the video preview that late :((

Big lesson here: Never stop refreshing our page, you will miss big thing [-O<

P/S: I still fainted after watching that too romantic, heart-taking preview 8-}

Guest vbabe0819

safiresea said: guys....is it me or he doesn't look as sick as before and maybe recovery rate may be faster??? and wahhhh, do I love how his hand is wrapped around her body on the bed *drool-fest*.   The only thing I wish more for this scene is her leg wrapping around his in a full body hug.....................did I go too far?!?!! *innocent look, blink blink*  ................ ok so maybe two things, lol, why is he wearing so much cloth in bed...take off that jacket DMJ let us see some of your bare forearms, just look at SY!

autumne said: I just left this thread for an hour and the vid preview came~ kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I can't contain my feelings! Every time we have sweet scene between our OTP my hands will be all red - from clapping reli hard and then banging them on my table =P~ and then I squealed and screamed like a mad girl :P I guess this is called 'too-obsessed-with-drama-OTP-who-finally-are-being-sweet-to-each-other syndrome' :))

Archived